• 86 results
Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joewell: Magneto helmet, schrodinger's cat power, 1 pen, Shinigami eyes, Death Note.

i won't say i curbstomp, because i will make you suffer every second for hours untill you die. a slow painful death.

who's the real evil here, 3:)

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

• Destroyer Armor
  • Mjolnir
  • Yamato
  • Strength :Googolplexian - tons strength.
  • Speed: Centillion times FTL.

Come at me, bro.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Outside_85

I have unlimited empathic power at battles start I rob you of all will, desire and aggression you had towards me. Since you did take everyone I cared about away from me, I believe it would be fitting to fill the void with a suicidal depression.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Dredeuced

@joewell said:

@ToO_RaW: I still win

@Dredeuced said:

Zoom's self referential time frame and Scathan's approval. Zoom is faster than any Flash of any speed because he can achieve infinite speed with time stop. After that, I disapprove of you and you are defeated.

If Zoom is too close to time travel for your liking, then I'll just take Mr. Immortal's immunity to death (and self reconstruction no matter the damage) and teleportation (any kind, so long as it's cross dimensional so I can't be BFR'd by Batman tech). Now I cannot be killed and cannot be removed, so despite your speed, I weather the storm and eventually disapprove of you.

Yeah no Zoom

Then i pull device that can steal souls out of my phanny pack and trap you soul inside of it

@GodDamnIronMan: Who

@Raizex: You just jelli

Can't take Mr. Immortal's soul.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By HyperViper97

Cyborg supermans stats and a few power rings, Probably green yellow and red. And maybe the power infinity gem

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SirMethos

Prodigy's power

Iron Mans' Bleeding Edge armor(and the extremis enhancements necessary to wear/wield it).

The Power Gem, replacing the power source of the BE-Armor.

A Motherbox.

With Prodigy's power, I have all the skills and knowledge that you have.

With the Power Gem powering the Bleeding Edge armor, there is literally nothing you can do to hurt me. And I can fire a large area Blast, easily powerful enough to wipe you out(and anything else I feel like wiping out).

If you manage to open a portal to send me somewhere else, I can simply open a Boomtube with the Motherbox.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Joewell911

@ToO_RaW: Because you die first

@Bossmonster: That pic isnt there

@afueikawa: That includes reality warping

@fluffypigeons: See above

@SSJ4Hulk: My phanny pack isn't a power, and i'm faster than you i could kill you with a death ray before you can move or think \

@spiderpool94: I open a portal from you heart to the sun

@PrinceAragorn1: Yep, doesn't mean i can't keep going

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: See Spiderpools

@Outside_85: winner...

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: See SPs

@SirMethos: I open a portal tpo you heart

@HyperViper97: HEART PORTAL

@Dredeuced: Why?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dredeuced

Mr. Immortal automatically recovers from all damage, such as ripping his soul out. It's his only power.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: what do you mean by "See SPs" ?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Silver Age Doctor Fate Helmet, Zoom, The Omnitrix, A gauntlet that has all the lantern corps rings includeing white and black, the gem of cytorek, wonderwomans braclets and rope of truth, blue beetle scarab, doomsdays ability to adapt, Generator Rex's Omega Nanite, Ravens emotional control power, MMH telepathy and shapeshifting, WBH strenght, SA Superman, wolerines claws and healing factor, deadpools fourth wall ability, Phoenix Force, Silver Surfer Board, Darkseids Omega Beams, and just for the heck of it spidermans web shooters.

Edit: i also have professor zooms speed so you cant speed steel cause you have the speed force, ii have the negative speed force.

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By DarkDay

Schrödinger - I'm everywhere and nowhere.

John Taylor - I have the power to find anything and affect it so long as I'm in the Nightside.

Since I am in the Nightside as well as where the fight takes place I use John's gift to find all the weaknesses in all your powers and items, then I cause them to backfire on you horribly.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SirMethos

@joewell: The Mother Box(combined with the healing factor I get from the Extremis enhancement) would make sure I survive that.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ToO_RaW

@joewell said:

@ToO_RaW: Because you die first

My body dies, but my conscience and life force lives eternal.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Joewell911

@AllStarSuperman: I open a porta rfrom the sun to you inside of your body

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: See the way i conterd spiderpools

@Dredeuced: He can recover it he dosen't have a soul

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Joewell911

@DarkDay: My things have no weaknesses

@ToO_RaW: Yes but technockly you die first

@SirMethos: Impossible, you would be incenterated from the inside out

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ToO_RaW

@joewell said:

But I don't actually or technically die...

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Dredeuced

@joewell said:

@Dredeuced: He can recover it he dosen't have a soul

What? I don't even understand what this means. You just said he can recover it, but then that he doesn't have a soul...after recovering it? Mr. Immortal always comes back whole, mere moments after being harmed.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By NeonGameWave

Triforce, Danny Phantom`s powers, Sparda`s powers, Power Stone, Raziel`s powers and Sora`s powers, I win due to wishing abilities, intangibility and incredible speed.

clonesaga2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By clonesaga2099

I get incredible mind control powers and I make everyone in the world cancel their subscription to your comic book. Because of declining sales, you are removed from existence by the higher ups.

or I just make you blow yourself up.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: opening portals don't work on me, i can teleport, vanish and appear anywhere with schrodinger cat power, all i need is onz look at you, and teleport away, write your name on Death Note with a long slow painful death scenario. and you're done.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SSJ4Hulk

@joewell: You say you can move fast enough to kill WW,thats an ability to shut down.You said u can kill me? really? do you have any idea who juggernaut is?who doomsday is?Speedblitz it s useless gainst this guys.It doesn t matter how hard u hit me ..you can t injure ,u can t bfr me( it will not work since i can get in your mind from any point in the universe) You loose..can t accept that?This is for case 1.

For case 2.. u can t kill the fury,he survived the destruction of a reality.has the ability to find someones weackneses by looking at them and then he develops a way to kill that person.He was able to defeat Mad JJ,a very powerfull reality warper.\ so your powers are nothing to me with fury's ability

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

The powers of Golden Amazo. The durability of Lobo and Juggs. Strength of pre retcon Mongul and Imperiex. I TRAINED Lady Shiva. My mystical prowess rivals that of Dormammu. And just for the hell of it, I have 7 orange lantern rings.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@joewell: you wouldn't be fast enough. I'm zoom. And professor zoom put together. And you can't speed steel either of them. If you put a portal in me the Omnitrix turns me into goop and the portal wouldnt hurt. i speed biltz you cause I'm SA superman and he is faster than flash. I heat vision your bag away.

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Hondo_

Omnilock + Age Inducement, I wait till you die of old age

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By XxGin

doras backpack i stomp u all the way home

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ArticulateT

I pick Doomsday's Evolutionary resurrection, lose on purpose then challenge you to a rematch.

Either that, or I adopt all the powers and skills of Squirrel Girl.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By comicace3

I have Zoom's ( you don't mess with a pissed off zoom) powers and Thano's intellect ( i can even surpass him)... Spiderman's spider sense and skill.... and if it's over overkill I apologize but thor's power set and warrior madness. I win because zoom is able to take on all of the speedsters at one time, Thanos is really smart, spider sense mixed with Zoom's power's make me almost untouchable and his skill will add to your brutal injury, thor is extremely powerful with warrior madness. And you pissed me off.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By afueikawa

@joewell:

I don't warp reality. Il'l destroy the universe, including you.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By spiderpool94

I meant to put DP's healing factor in

IronBatmanfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By IronBatmanfan

So no Infinity Gems :( ?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@joewell said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Yep, doesn't mean i can't keep going

I Use a cheat :D

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By DarkDay

@joewell said:

BS. Everything has a weakness, even if the weakness is the human body itself. If your cells regenerate, then they can regenerate incorrectly or simply cease to regenerate at all. If any object you have does something, then it can manage to not do it or rather do the opposite. If something is made it can be unmade. And I'd point out that you're walking around in a living symbiotic being that should be able to drain you to death if I were to fuddle with its physical or psychological makeup. So yes, you have a weakness. Heck your super reaction time can be a weakness if I was to increase your synapse speed beyond what your body can actively process. Also the gift being able to find anything isn't hyperbole, if I'm looking I can find anything and then affect it.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By spiderpool94

Right. After a lot of thinking its done. I take a form similar to Johann Krauss (From BPRD and Hellboy) as an ectoplasmic entity. I also take Destroyer armour, and 100 Terminator T-800 robots to spice things up. Also I'll take the powers of Professor X and the intellect of Loki. That should just about cover it.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By spiderpool94

Oh and also the ability to transport at will across all of space. And Spider sense. And just for Thr hell of it Thr ability to turn cauliflower into bacon. Thats just for fun.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#85  Edited By batkevin74

@joewell: I have the powers of

Styx (touch can kill anything organic and can disintegrate organic matter within seconds),

Plague (immune system essentially immune to all known diseases. However, could be exposed to a disease, alter it to be more lethal, and then spread it by touch),

Elixir (omega level biokinesis, capable of controlling the biological structure of his own and other people's bodies. Capable of rewriting someone's genetic structure at will),

Caliban (Neurotoxin Mental Plague: the ability to secrete neurotoxins from his claws, which carried a mental plague, a virus that attacked from within on the highest planes of the psyche and broke down the mental functions of the target)

Mr Bones (skin constantly exudes a cyanide-based compound in effect a toxic sweat, which is almost invariably lethal to anyone who touches him)

I have the Atom's size altering belt and some Pym Particles, the Ring of Gyges which renders me invisible and a Legion Flight Ring.

How I do it: Just like the Sword in The Stone movie, I turn invisible and fly into your brain. I then unleash my powers on you giving you cancer, the ebola virus, dengue fever, a migraine and multiple other things simultaneously whilst my neurotoxin mental plague & cyanide sweat reek havoc on your brain and nervous system. I use the Pym Particles to rapidly make your skull bigger so I can fill it full of cancerous tumors then reduce the size killing you.

I attack the parts of your brain that deal with movement & speech like your cerebrum and your medulla oblongata.

In short: You dead and you never saw it coming!

:)

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By gumflabica

I have the powers of Zoom and Wolverine. nuff said.