User Lists: 0

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@fallschirmjager: I might start reading the IDW version. Looks amazing.

The writing is not overly impressive, but I love the action sequences.

Lets be honest, Goji wrecking sh!t is what we all want anyway...

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Gamera

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamera

Hmm...you know I don't think he has appeared in IDW's series yet :o

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I really don't think that lol but I don't believe he has.. he's too small

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel

Aquaman (Water Hand)

Animal Man

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel

Aquaman (Water Hand)

Animal Man

Nice team! Are we talking Billy or Carol here?

...and I wonder if Buddy could channel Godzilla's power :O.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Carol but with no Binary. And they precisely why I choose Animal Man though I'm not sure how that will work.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:

@fallschirmjager: I did, some impressive stuff I won't lie. But with Hawkman as the distraction and tank, Invisible Woman as the shield and Captain Britain piling on multiple blitzes and punches, I think my team can take it with a consistent hit and run blockada of Godzilla.

I won't dispute Sue's shields or Cap Britain is powerful, the former especially is often underrated but I'm not sure what Hawkman can do here. Godzilla's firepower is a lot more than what he can dish out to my knowledge. And especially if he AoE's which he tends to do when attacked by multiple guys.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ah that's a fair tactic Godzilla could pull in battle. A difficult one for Hawkman at that. In Justice League United #3, he has been killed stone dead by a city busting bomb so perhaps Godzilla's full might could be enough to permanently take Hawkman down. But honestly Hawkman is more of a distraction than anything else and his healing factor is meant to keep him in the game for a little while. It's Invisible Woman and Captain Britain who would be my main players for taking down Godzilla between them.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Always thought it would be cool to see Jack Hawksmoor vs Godzilla. Destroyer of cities vs defender of cities.

Not sure how they match up though.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bahamut ZERO (one-shot)

or

Nuke Man from Superman 4 (absorbs radiation, fights a man who can lift the moon)

or

FW Godzilla (nya nya nyanya nya, not a planet buster!)

or

Space Pirate Captain Harlock (in his space pirate ship)

or

Squall or Zell (Blasting Zone or IMP spam, respectively)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: IIRC it was a planet busting bomb

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@fallschirmjager: Do you think Big O would give this version of Godzilla a fight?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@fallschirmjager: Do you think Big O would give this version of Godzilla a fight?

Maybe. TBH Its been so long since I saw Big O I can't remember much about him anymore.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:

@jwwprod said:

Maybe. TBH Its been so long since I saw Big O I can't remember much about him anymore.

Maybe you should re-watch the series.

You can watch all the episodes on YouTube :)

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm

• Wonder Woman (I know she pulled the Earth but that was with help)
  • Invisible Woman
  • Magneto (most powerful form)
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#67  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Knight Leader,Acqua of the Back,and Kanzaki Kaori should take Zilla

Carissa with the Curtana Original should solo him

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Firestorm
  2. Alan Scott
  3. Breach
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@lvenger: IIRC it was a planet busting bomb

Just checked the scan on Matches' respect thread. He says it's a planet busting bomb but Ranagar is supposed to be the capital of Rann. So when Sardath says the bomb could destroy all of Ranagar and the 6 million souls within, he's referring to the city of Ranagar, not the planet I believe. I'll leave the scans below for you to make your own mind up though the yield seems more likely to have been a city busting bomb rather than a planetary bomb.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamera

Gets splattered again (and so soon after getting humiliated in Deathbattles).

IDW Goji is probably one of the most powerful incarnations, and Gamera generally loses to Godzilla anyway due to drastically inferior physical stats.

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By DraciosV
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If Yasha is not allowed then replace him with

No Caption Provided

Not much defense needed. Just stealth, speed, magic and magic swords. Or if Yasha's allowed, overbearing strength and stupid high speed

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TheAmazingYOLO
No Caption Provided

AAAAND Saitama solos....

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By thelocust619

@draciosv: none of those guys can beat a radiation emitting monster that no sells nukes and regenerates. I mean...metal gear solid characters beating Godzilla? Really?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My team's sitting pretty in their chances of beating Godzilla. Brian is a solid powerhouse and Sue gave the Avengers a real piece of her mind in a recent FF issue.

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv: none of those guys can beat a radiation emitting monster that no sells nukes and regenerates. I mean...metal gear solid characters beating Godzilla? Really?

Ryu can shoot a couple mini black hole at him. Raiden and Sam I really don't see why they can't just cut him or go inside him and mess up his internal organs> Maybe Godzilla tanks nukes but he still gets cut. Not like oeioke feign realism with him there. Raiden and Sam can cut ghastly wounds in something Godzilla sized. Godzilla would one shot most of them aside from Yasha but they can just take advantage of their smaller size and just be beneath his notice. Yasha might be too powerful as a I'm pretty sure he can kick right through him beam into his mouth and send Godzilla flying away with some effort as Yasha has moved a continent sized object before.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#76  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Carissa
Carissa

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vixen

Monica Rambeau

Darwin

If Monica's not allowed then......Storm probably.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Feats?

king my a$$ :p

In the first issue they hit him with a nuke, all it did was piss him off and he gained the ability to use atomic breath cause of it. His breath can blow away mountains (he destroyed mount rushmore in 1 shot) and he usually spams it.

He can also use it as a AOE pulse instead of shooting it out of his mouth, it fires off his scales.

Physically he tosses around other kaiju with ease. He just picked up Mechogodzilla over his head and threw him down (i don't think an official stat existed for IDW, but Mechogodzill has ranged anywhere from 40,000-160,000 tons). I'm pretty sure he's also thrown someone across a city, but I don't remember which one.

Really good healing factor too. No showings of regening limbs, but deep wounds he has healed no problem.

He has TONS of combat experience and has basically sh!t on every monster they've put up against him. Off the top of my head he's only lost 2 times. To Keizer Ghidorah and just recently Mecha Ghidorah captured him after he had beaten off 4 Mechogodzillas at once. (that happened in yesterday's issue)

I can give scans for all of this if you give me some time.

Yes Please post scans of IDW godzilla.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:

@dondave said:

Feats?

In the first issue they hit him with a nuke, all it did was piss him off and he gained the ability to use atomic breath cause of it. His breath can blow away mountains (he destroyed mount rushmore in 1 shot) and he usually spams it.

He can also use it as a AOE pulse instead of shooting it out of his mouth, it fires off his scales.

Physically he tosses around other kaiju with ease. He just picked up Mechogodzilla over his head and threw him down (i don't think an official stat existed for IDW, but Mechogodzill has ranged anywhere from 40,000-160,000 tons). I'm pretty sure he's also thrown someone across a city, but I don't remember which one.

Really good healing factor too. No showings of regening limbs, but deep wounds he has healed no problem.

He has TONS of combat experience and has basically sh!t on every monster they've put up against him. Off the top of my head he's only lost 2 times. To Keizer Ghidorah and just recently Mecha Ghidorah captured him after he had beaten off 4 Mechogodzillas at once. (that happened in yesterday's issue)

He has already. On Page 1 in the spoiler blocks.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@lvenger: @terry2012: Here's a couple more.

Godzilla tanking a nuke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here's a good quantifying scan of how powerful his atomic breath is: destroys Mt Rushmore in 1 shot.

No Caption Provided

Here's a cool sequence in which after Godzilla got temporarily beaten, Battra and Mothra (under the control of the twins) carry him to a nuclear plant, blow the place up and the nuclear explosion heals him (Godzilla feeds on radiation remember). they were under the impression they would be able to control the King....not so much :)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here's a good showing of strength. Godzilla dragging half of a submarine in 1 hand. (that's a multi-thousand ton feat)

No Caption Provided

And here's a better strength feat...picking Mechogodzilla up over his head and throwing him (while getting shot at by another one). IDW doesn't have official stat listings for their monsters that I know of, but every incarnation of Mechogdozilla has weighted at least 40,000 tons and as much as 160,000 tons.

No Caption Provided

I have lots more. Nearly 250 scans of all his IDW showings and some 150 more of other monsters for context.

Most of his feats are combat based though, fighting and defeating other monsters and I would have to post long sequences to fully appreciate the feat...and I'm too lazy for that :P

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: This seems more than enough honestly, enough to show that any of our teams won't have an easy time beating Godzilla.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Indeed. They're fun books. Lots of great fighting / action.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@terry2012 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@dondave said:

Feats?

He has already. On Page 1 in the spoiler blocks.

You see the comment below your above in this page is what I'm talking about when he posted more of them. I know he posted some but I wanted to see more from IDW godzilla because I do not get the chance to read them. Forgive me for not being specific enough.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#84  Edited By patrat18

Wolverine

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By terry2012

@lvenger: @terry2012: Here's a couple more.

Godzilla tanking a nuke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here's a good quantifying scan of how powerful his atomic breath is: destroys Mt Rushmore in 1 shot.

No Caption Provided

Here's a cool sequence in which after Godzilla got temporarily beaten, Battra and Mothra (under the control of the twins) carry him to a nuclear plant, blow the place up and the nuclear explosion heals him (Godzilla feeds on radiation remember). they were under the impression they would be able to control the King....not so much :)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here's a good showing of strength. Godzilla dragging half of a submarine in 1 hand. (that's a multi-thousand ton feat)

No Caption Provided

And here's a better strength feat...picking Mechogodzilla up over his head and throwing him (while getting shot at by another one). IDW doesn't have official stat listings for their monsters that I know of, but every incarnation of Mechogdozilla has weighted at least 40,000 tons and as much as 160,000 tons.

No Caption Provided

I have lots more. Nearly 250 scans of all his IDW showings and some 150 more of other monsters for context.

Most of his feats are combat based though, fighting and defeating other monsters and I would have to post long sequences to fully appreciate the feat...and I'm too lazy for that :P

Thank you very much for posting the scans. Laughing out loud because I kinda figure it would be a lot to post. Did he fight the Gargantuas brothers and King Caesar yet in IDW?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: He fought Sanda and Gaira.

I don't think Caeser has appeared.

Destroyah has though. He was badass

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: He fought Sanda and Gaira.

I don't think Caeser has appeared.

Destroyah has though. He was badass

Thank you for the information. I want to ask you can you make a respectable thread for godzilla? That way you can posting all of the feats for godzilla in one take. And do not have to keep posting them over and over again. We can just post a link to the respectable thread.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: I will at some point. Like I said I have hundreds of scans so it will take time.

Avatar image for amazingcurbstompman
AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

GO GO GADGET ANTI GODZILLA SPRAY!

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By terry2012

@fallschirmjager said:

@terry2012: I will at some point. Like I said I have hundreds of scans so it will take time.

That is good to hear. I know it would take some time because respectable threads take time to be complete exactly like all of the respectable thread on comicvine. Just look at Superman respectable thread. That person cover a whole lot about superman. So you taking your time is just fine. It is in no rush at all.