• 126 results
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Welcome to the next edition of Dedman's Create-A-Tourney Tournament!

For those of you who haven't been tuning in, the Create-A-Tourney Tournament is a tournament where you have come up with nearly every aspect of how the tournament functions. You choose the powers, you choose the skills, you choose the gear, and you choose the arenas!

But Dedman, you lazy slut, if we are doing all the picking then what is there for you to do? Nothing, that's the beauty of it, you do all the work! I am a genius for figuring this out, right? I suck? Shut up, you suck! Wait, wait, I'm sorry come back we can work this out. I'll do all the administration crap like picking what things are allowed, setting up the matches, and coordinating all the crap no one else wants to do. So still on board? Awesome, then let's get to it.

Some of you may have played this particular game before and are aware of the rules and how things go but there is a new twist. Borrowing from Lunacyde's awesome Civil War idea, you will split into two teams of 8 people and do battle with one another until one side comes out on top. That's what she said, right? Sorry, I'll stop. Anyways, each team will choose a leader who chooses which arenas to send each of the team's characters. Those who fail their missions will be eliminated. Then we do it all again. Split you into 2 teams of 4 people and pick a leader and blah blah blah. All of this until one person has won the war!

Now this will take place in multiple phases, in phase one you guys suggest things that you want to have access to in the tourney and arenas. I have final say on what is and is not allowed but I am relatively open to anything you may suggest but I have some general guidelines you may want to follow for each category. Remember, try and keep things roughly street level. Now I won't be contributing anything to the list so if you want it in, you better suggest it.

Some of the more intrepid among you may go and look for the two existing threads and simply copy and paste all of those suggestions but I would like to form a new list with new possibilities. I realize that there will likely still be some overlap but try and keep it to a minimum.

Powers:

Powers will be separated into two types, individual powers and powersets. Individual powers are just one power (IE: Bone Claws) while powersets are every power that the character may have (IE: Wolverine). Most powers will likely be allowed but keep it street level. No reality, time, luck, size, high end matter, or high end energy manipulation. Some powers that are automatically banned: Intangibility of any sort, power mimicry of any sort, telepathy. Magic will be prohibited on a case by case basis but generally assume that it is out. Powers from obscure people would benefit from providing as much information as possible (I am looking at you Beatboks!).

Skills:

Skills can be pretty much anything and there aren't any real limitations. However, no form of Plot Devicing will be allowed so no Reed Richards or Batman pull a win out of my ass type things will be allowed.

Equipment:

Equipment will be separated into two types, conventional and unconventional. Conventional equipment is pretty much anything that exists in the real world while unconventional equipment is fictional. Pretty much anything that violates any of the rules for powers will be out. If a street leveler uses it regularly then it is likely okay.

Arenas:

Anything goes and in fact the more dangerous the better so give me hell, which is also a completely reasonable suggestion. As this is a civil war, you may want to also suggest objectives to complete in these arenas. Pictures, videos, and other descriptors always welcome. I am shooting for at least 15.

TL; DR Tell me what you want in a tourney and I will do it!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nickthedevil

This looks good. respect. keep me a spot, for i am kind of confused.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MenaceForever2

So we create it i am super confused

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Essentially, you suggest what you want to be able to use in the tourney and when it comes time to create your characters you get to select from the master list. I use a 100 point system.

So make a suggestion for items, powers, or skills you want to be able to use.

I always get a little confusion when posting.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DedmanWalkin

An example of reasonable suggestion post follows. As I use a 100 point system, I have suggested a potential point cost.

Doofenshmirtz said:

Powers:

Killer Croc's Killer Croc-ed-ness (5 Points)

Bob, Agent of Hydra's power to always be in the wrong place at the right time and wrong time simultaneously (100 Points)

Skills:

Alfred's Cleaning Skills (200 Points)

Vulture's Loop-the-Looping skills (1 Point)

Items:

Feather Duster (1 Point)

Green Ranger's Green Ranger Golden Vest Dealie (1.6 Million Points)

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MenaceForever2

I get it now

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DedmanWalkin

After we build a list of powers, skills, and equipment, everyone will have 100 points to make their character. I wish there was an easy way to explain this concept because I always seem to lose someone regardless of how I explain it. Feel free to make some suggestions.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MenaceForever2

Ok I will make my list in a couple seconds

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MenaceForever2

Fist and foremost I apoligize for the sloppiness. I am on my tablet. OK i fixed it

Individual Powers:

Luke Cages Duarability = 50 points

Spider Sense = 25 points

Cyclops Optic Beams= 20 points

Heat Manipulation=50 points

Power Sets:

Deadpool= 50 points

Iron Fist=50 points

Avalanche=50 points

Captian America=75 points

Skills:

Batman Level Fighting=50 points

Cassandra Cain Level Fighting=50 points

Spider Man Level Reflexes= 25 points

Black Widow Level Fighting Skill 25 Points

Items:

Batarangs=5 points

Bo Staff=25 points

Gun=15 points

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Weather Manipulation is out.

Chi Manipulation is a possibility.

Invisible Woman's invisibility is definitely on the table but here forcefields are not.

Static is too high an energy manipulator.

Black Canary's Canary Cry might be curtailed to just her sonic grenades.

Namor is in no way street level so he is automatically out.

Fantastic's intellect was outlawed in the OP.

Everything else is okay though your point values are way too high for most. I'll adjust them to scale better in the master list.

You have Gun as an item, what kind of gun?

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MenaceForever2

@DedmanWalkin said:

Weather Manipulation is out.

OK

Chi Manipulation is a possibility.

Invisible Woman's invisibility is definitely on the table but here forcefields are not.

OK

Static is too high an energy manipulator.

OK

Black Canary's Canary Cry might be curtailed to just her sonic grenades.

I didnt know she had sonic grenades

Namor is in no way street level so he is automatically out.

Got cha.

Fantastic's intellect was outlawed in the OP.

Ok

Everything else is okay though your point values are way too high for most. I'll adjust them to scale better in the master list.

I will right now

You have Gun as an item, what kind of gun?

A regular plain pistol. For Flaming Bullets as i call them.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Thanks for the suggestions. I hope this gets the ball rolling and more people join in.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By beatboks1

items/gear ( i'll edit and make it more clear when I get home - not on my iphone).

Phantom Ladies dark light projector - 20( projects shadow, invisibility, obviously since it's banned i'll forgo the phasing). . .

Manhunters magnetic Baton - 30 ( you should be familiar with it by now) . . . .

Black Hood's pepper box pistol ( what ever points a gun that fires grenades gas inceniaries etc is worth). .......

POWERSETS

Argus ( score should be similar to Logan ) .......

Nightshade ( telepotation, shadow powers. ......

POWERS-

Cage durability only,

Iron fist chi,

SKILLS

iron fist ,

movement reading Cass cain

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Nightshade's shadow powers may be out but her teleportation is reasonable. The Dark Light Projector that Stormy Knight used seemed ridiculously powerful. I may have to see more information on it. Black Hood's Pepper Box will likely be either limited in number of grenades or split into multiple versions based upon grenade type. Other than that, thanks for the suggestions as always. I especially like seeing Ass Cain's Movement Reading.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By beatboks1

@DedmanWalkin: With regards the dark light projector I was thinking more of Sandra Knight's original version after she retooled it. It doesn't have the lasers and phasing (intangibility) of later version. Sort of like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just thought instead of Argus' full powerset how about just his vision (full electromagnetic spectrum (ultra violet, infra red, xray, radio wave), predictive action, see through lies/deception, movement read, break codes. Let's face it that's the thing about him I play on the most

Skill sets

1. Green Arrow (Conner)
  2. Ult Hawkeye
  3. bulleseye
  4. Cheshire ( planner/prepper but not to plot levels. Enough that she was able to Solo the Titans more than a few times before they made her a jobber), martial artist, marksman, expert in toxins, Is triple jointed a Skill ???

Powersets

1. Vic Sage (post Mystic Vietch upgrade). Mystic senses that allow him to "talk to the environment"( Spirits in it ), mild illusion (make himself appear to be someone else, invisible to sight but not electronic sensors, mystic suggestion (not able to control or any TP just give an idea, and hope they follow it)

Gear

1. Black Panthers suit with vibranium
  2. Anti-metal claws
  3. energy/vibro daggers
  4. Shriek's suit (there I put it in for you)
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DedmanWalkin

I suppose Sandra Knight's Dark Light Projector would be within reason.

I will likely offer both Argus' full powerset and his vision as a separate power, though I may further divide his vision because it encompasses so much.

I don't generally offer skillsets but I will offer all the skills you suggest al a carte. Triple Jointed is not a skill but an ability. I plan on making skills cheaper this time so that people pick them.

Vic Sage is magic and I am generally wary of magic but I'll allow it and see how it goes.

Everything else looks alright. Thanks for some great suggestions, Beatboks.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By dane

Count me in broderek.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Always nice to have you Dane. Any suggestions you want to throw into the pot?

Also, I still need arena/mission ideas. So please suggest some awesome venues for your mayhem people!

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By beatboks1

@DedmanWalkin said:

suggest some awesome venues for your mayhem people!
  1. Batcave
  2. Xavier school
  3. Phantom Zone
  4. Limbo
  5. Hell's Kitchen
  6. Muir Island
  7. Microverse
  8. Belle Reve
  9. Star Labs
  10. Avengers mountain
  11. Asgard
  12. Olympus
  13. North pole
  14. Fortress of Solitude
  15. Castle Doom
  16. Amazon Rainforest
  17. African Savannas
  18. Alps
  19. Fort Knox
  20. Alcatraz
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dane
@DedmanWalkin: A bit busy tonight but I shall certainly be happy to throw around ideas next time I'm on sir.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By beatboks1

@DedmanWalkin said:

Nightshade's shadow powers may be out but her teleportation is reasonable.

What if it was just her darkness projection without the semi solid shadow form (that's the one that lifts her stats0

Vic Sage is magic and I am generally wary of magic but I'll allow it and see how it goes.

Let's put it this way, the level of misdirection he gets from the mystic upgrade is no more than say mysterio's hologram projector. The mystic sense wouldn't have given him much more information that say Logan or Daken's senses (maybe a little more range but the info get's more "vague" when from further. I just like it cause it gives me a chance to use magic. It's extremely low level believe me. About the level of an Indian Meidcane man/ Shaman

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Those are some awesome arena ideas, Beatboks.

I could see adding her darkness projection and teleportation as a la carte powers.

Vic Sage seems within reason so I'll allow him.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MenaceForever2

Arenas

• Stark tower
  • Wakandian Palace
  • The Terminal map from COD
  • Bruce Wayne's Mansion
  • Asgard

Mission Ideas

• Bombing
  • Bank Robbing
  • Boat and Plane heists
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Some more good ideas for the Tourney, Menaceforever. Anything else you want to suggest for the tourney? You can suggest as much as you would like.

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Retnex

Count me in, I'll work on some suggestions.

EDIT: Some item ideas from Gotham City Imposters. These would probably not be very affective, but w/e.

Boomerang - Always returns to you, but accuracy/damage is dependent on you. Unbreakable(?)

3x Bear Trap - Simple, 3 bear traps to use for strategy.

Motion Sensors - Small orb you can place on the ground, will give you a small radar showing nearby enemies as dots.

Spring Boots - Boots that allow you to jump large distances, depending on how much you charge them. Can take fall damage.

The Conch - Conch shell that, when you blow into it, hits whoever you're aiming at with a blast of sound. Pushes enemy back and disorients them. Conch can only be used in short blast, and enemies can normally still fight back, it's just difficult for them. Effects wear off quickly.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DedmanWalkin

All that sounds pretty reasonable, I don't have any issues with them. Thanks for the suggestions Retnex. Anyone have any other suggestions they want to add. The List looks pretty sparse so far.

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Retnex

Oh I'm thinking of more, I just thought I'd throw something out there.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MenaceForever2

I have a couple more arena suggestions 1) The Fire Nation Palace 2) Streets of Hong Kong. Here are some more item suggestions 1) Jetpack 25 points 2) Widows bite bracelets 25 points.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By beatboks1

Gear

Mr Terrific's T shpere's ?? Or is that too much.

his mask that allows him if I recall properly to interface with technology and to be unseen to technology.

Tarantula's web gun, and suction cups.

Captain America's shield

Guardian's shield

Original Hourman's miraclo ray (his strength was only around 5 tonnes speed 60km/hr and he felt no pain)

Sandman's sleeping gas gun (which would have to come with the gas mask) and or his latter wirepoon gun.

Green hornets sting

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By beatboks1

@DedmanWalkin: Where are we at with this?

Some more equipment

• Deadpools teleporter
  • Mr Miracles anti grav disks
  • Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)'s Compressed air gun
  • GA or Hawkeye's bow and quiver (trick arrow included)
  • Slade's blasting staff

Skills

• computer hacking ( Barbara Gordon)
  • Marksmanship (Ult Hawkeye / Bullseye / deadshot)
  • martial arts skill ( Ben Turner / Bruce Wayne / Matt Murdock / Danny Rand / Shiva / Steve Rogers / Logan / Cass Cain)
  • stealth ( Bruce wayne / Dick Grayson / Moon knight / )

Powers

• Justice's energy manipulation - He draws energy from his aura to produce a blast with his right hand or an energy shield with his left. He can swap in desperation (say if his "sword arm" is pinned) but it takes a LOT of concentration and causes him pain. He's used his shields to strike people from a distance or as steps to climb quickly.
  • Shields durability (roughly Luke Cage level)
  • Shields Strength (also Luke cage)
  • Shields speed (Spidey roughly)
  • Shields agility (spidey)
  • individually Spidey's powers as well ( including danger sense)

Power sets

• Shield
  • Justice ^ ^(in addition to shields blasts can see and read the auras of people and can track the wake of their aura if recent. Can heal from injury but this also requires drawing on the energy from his aura and focus which he can't do during battle (since he's already using his aura energy and his focus on the fight). For the record he ISN"T magic, though he fights mostly magic characters. He was Marvel New Universe and there were no magic characters. He later got an upgrade that had psionics I'm not including THAT version (cause they wrecked a very cool character)
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Esquire

Equipment:

• Bow with Hawkeye's + Green Arrow's Trick Arrows
  • Doc Ock's Arms
  • Muramasa Blade
  • Adamantium Skeleton
  • Shocker's Gauntlets
  • Cap's Shield
  • Iron-Man's Gauntlets (Repulsors, Missiles)?
  • X-23's Adamantium Claws

Powers:

• Wolverine's Senses
  • Deadpool's HF
  • Spider-Sense
  • Drakon's Speed
  • Iron Fist's Chi Manipulation
  • Nightcrawler's Teleportation
  • Blink's Portal Creation
  • Cyclop's Optic Blasts
  • Hobgoblin's Lunatic Laugh

Skills:

• Cass Cain's Movereading
  • Black Knight's Swordsmanship
  • Batman's Interrogation
  • Ty Lee's Pressure Point Attacks
  • Brutale's Knife Skills
  • Reed Richard's/Peter Parker's Scientific Knowledge
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By beatboks1

bump

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Retnex

Items:

• Laser trip mine - Two trip mines that are triggered by a laser. Can stick to walls. (James Bond)
  • Suit case turret - Turret hidden in a suitcase, placed down and open to activate. (James Bond)
  • Spike grenade - Grenade that shoots spikes in all directions a second after it hits the ground. (Resistance)
  • Air fuel grenade - Grenade that sends out a wide area of gas, then ignites it, filling the area with flames. (Resistance)

Maps:

Amusement Mile

No Caption Provided

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91RMJKdgHVM

http://youtu.be/Fkjl11wwHf0?t=1m36s (Just watch till 1:50. I wanted to show the path he takes.)

http://www.youtube.com/whttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91RMJKdgHVM

http://youtu.be/Fkjl11wwHf0?t=1m36s (Just watch till 1:50. I wanted to show the path he takes.)atch?v=91RMJKdgHVM

http://youtu.be/Fkjl11wwHf0?t=1m36s (Just watch till 1:50. I wanted to show the path he takes.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91RMJKdgHVM

http://youtu.be/Fkjl11wwHf0?t=1m36s (Just watch till 1:50. I wanted to show the path he takes.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Sorry for not being here for this. We had inventory all week and I had to help prep for my wife's baby shower and it left me exhausted.

Having looked over what was suggested I can say that most will be added to the list.

Good call with Amusement Mile, always nice to have a Joker-themed arena. Could I see the Suitcase Turret?

I might disallow Shield's full powerset because that durability and strength is a bit too high. T-Spheres are out as they are too smart though his T-Mask is perfectly acceptable though it will only make you immune to machines detecting you not people using machines to detect you. Everyhing else is fine.

Some good suggestions, though I will likely not include Reed Richard's scientific skills but Peter Parker's scientific skills are perfectly acceptable. Though, Brutale really? I don't think anyone would choose his knife skills but I'll go ahead and add them.

Thanks for the arenas and the items. Would you like to be more specific about the jetpack? Are you thinking Rocketeer-type jetpack or something else? If not I will go with the Rocketeer-type because the Rocketeer is awesome.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MenaceForever2

Happy about to become a father soon.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Thanks Menace, if I happen to disappear for a little while in about 4-5 weeks then you'll know why.

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Retnex

@DedmanWalkin:

Sure thing

http://youtu.be/NXTJpBOeTIA?t=4m

(Best video I could find) Can work on its own or be controlled via remote control. Has a limited amount of ammo (don't remember how much, but a large amount), has a limited field of view, and can be destroyed.

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BataTest

Doom equipment: http://www.enotes.com/topic/List_of_devices_used_by_Doctor_Doom

Inhibitor Ray

Electronic Pain Shackle

Deflection Staff

Defence Formula

Plasti-Gun

Power Sphere

Energy Fist

Entropic Inducer

Freeze Grenade

Molecule Displacer

Time-Shift Bomb

Powers

Elasticity

Power Sensing

Echolocation

Merging ( B'wana Beast)

Prehensile/Animated Hair

Animation (bring Unliving things to life)

Power set

Agent ! (Brother Hood ofDada)

Quiz (Brother Hood of Dada)

SleepWalk (Brother Hood of Dada)

The Spot (Spider-Man)

Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man (Doom Patrol)

B'wana Beast

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DedmanWalkin

That seems fine. I am cool with unlimited ammo for it since it can only cover 180 degrees and can be stolen.

The Electronic Pain Shackle, Deflection Staff, Plastigun, and Freeze Grenade are the only allowable parts of Doom's equipment. I'll allow stretching powers but not elasticity as that makes you too powerful. Animation and Merging are also out because animals and the dead aren't likely to be available for the majority of the tourney. Though the rest of your powers are acceptable but I would like to know which characters have those powers. I assume Daredevil for Echolocation and Medusa for Prehensile Hair but I am unaware of which person you may want for Power Sensing. Agent and Quiz are out since there can be no counter for their powerset. Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man is also out since you could become something that is too durable. B'Wana Beast is out because his main power is out. The Spot is reasonable without tele-dismemberment. Overall, thanks for the suggestions and I hope you'll check back when character creation starts.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By beatboks1

@dedmanwalkin I'm currently in the hospital grounds killing time during mother baby "quiet time". My wife had our third child ( little girl Lucianna Mckenzi Constance) 53 hours ago.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MenaceForever2

Ok, don't ever let go.....get it.....Titanic Refrence........F it

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MenaceForever2

Oh yeah don't pass out when the baby's coming out.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Cool, congratulations on the Beatboksbaby1. I am also having a girl and I'll try and not pass out. :)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#44  Edited By Mercy_

@beatboks1: Oh em geeeee. Congrats :D (That's a beautiful name).

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BataTest

Right now. I'm just making suggestions. The power sensing comes from Caliban. Animation was not really for the dead. I was thinking a long the lines of statues, drawings, clay figures, something somebody could make or that was already made.

Other powers

Sound distortion ( The ability to make people hear stuff that isn't there )

Sound negation (make an area of quiet no sound can get in or out /or can only come / or can only go out)

Boiling point ( can drink any liquid then spit it out at super heated temperatures) / comes with water, oil, & tar jugs

Technocyte Virus (dark sector includes Glaive)

Fus Ru Dah ( Skyrim )

Aura Whisper ( Skyrim )

Disarm ( Skyrim )

Berserk Rage (Orc Skyrim)

Skills

trap making (15pts)

tracking (10pts )

Tracking Evasion (10pts )

weakness detection (75pts )

Equipment

Giant Axe (Astaroth)

Longsword & Pistol Sword (Cervantes)

Snake Sword (Ivy)

Nimbus (Dragon Ball)

Power Pole (Dragon Ball)

Get over Here Spear ( Scorpion MK )

Skull of Corruption ( Oblivion )

Sanguine Rose ( Oblivion )

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Even if Animation was meant for other objects, it is still too much like telekinesis for my liking so I am going to have to say it is out.

Whose sound manipulation abilities are you wanting to use here? Shriek's Suit can already do all of what you listed for sound manipulation and more. What is the upper limit on Boiling Point?

I'll need more information on the Skyrim powers before I can approve.

Good skill suggestions but whose skills are these? This is more so that I can establish the full extent of the skills. I can guess for some but I would like to know what you had in mind.

I would also like more information about the Oblivion items you have listed. Also, is the Nimbus just that cloud thing that they all like to fly on?

Thanks for the new batch of suggestions.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DedmanWalkin

I am thinking I'll close the suggestion phase on Friday so if you have anymore suggestions then please make them before then.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By dane

All the usual fare. 

Varying levels of physical fitness: 
Tim Drake, Nightwing, Batman, Captain America, Deathstroke, Albert Wesker, Spider-Man.

Variety of powers:
Daredevil's Radar-Sense
Cyclops' Optic Blasts
Wolverine's Healing Factor 
Black Lightning's Electricity
Various Avatar Element Benders

etc

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Esquire

Equipment:

• Muramasa/Ebony/Creation Blade, Godkiller/Grasscutter, Lightsaber, any other super-sword you care to name.
  • Ultimate Hawkeye's Eye Implants
  • Doc Ock's Arms
  • .50 Cal Rifle with Thermal Scope
  • Carbonadium/Adamantium Bullets
  • Omega Red's Carbonadium Tentacles
  • Archangel's Wings
  • Taskmaster's SHIELD Energy Projector
  • Flash/Frag/Incendiary/Smoke/Tear Gas/Sonic Grenades
  • Goblin's Glider
  • Predator's Cloaking Device
  • Bucky's Cybernetic Arm
  • Ben Reilly's Webshooters
  • Portal Gun

Powers:

• Marrow's Bone Projectiles
  • Sugarman's Arms
  • Silver Samurai's Tachyon Field
  • Frederick Slade's Weapon-shifting Hands
  • Beast Boy's Animal Shifting (Cobra to Bear, or whatever size limits you deem appropriate)
  • Backlash's Psi-Whips
  • Daken's Smell-Masking Pheremones
  • Ravager's Precog
  • Psylocke's Psi-Weaponry

Skills:

• Joker's/Deadpool's insanity
  • Black Widow's/Bruce Wayne's Sex Appeal
  • Snake Eyes' Combat Skills
  • Solid Snake's/Snake Eyes'/Batman's/Wolverine's Stealth Skills
  • Batman's Detective Skills
  • Nightwing's/Daredevil's Acrobatics
  • Cyclop's Spatial Geometry Knowledge
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Thanks for the suggestions all will be added except for Black Lightning's electricity. It is simply too high of energy manipulation. I will also seriously curtail the effects of bending likely to only effects shown within the A:TLA and LoK.

Once again thanks for the additions to the list. I only have a few issues. Beast Boy's abilities will be limited to roughly human-sized creatures since size manipulation is potentially too powerful. I'll need more information on Backlash's Psi Whips. Since everyone will be making their own strategies, Insanity and Sex Appeal are of no use here.