Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sherlock

Better not look down

While I don't know where the original map was located, this Highrise takes place atop the ludicrously high Hong Kong ICC Tower

No Caption Provided
The top name listed starts in Interiors 2 while the bottom name listed starts in Interiors 3. 
BFR is possible if you can push your opponent off the tower, however if you have an ability that can keep you from falling like flight it does not count as a BFR.
Hope your guys don't get vertigo! 

Sherlock
Name: Vincent Von Rothstein
Albert Wesker - 50 (Speed Bursts, Super Strength, Healing Factor)
 Web Shooters - 15 (Spidey)
Vibranium Melee Upgrade - 10 (Upgrade any melee weapon to Vibranium) Sword
 Mandalorian Battle Armor - 20 (Jango Fett, doesn't have any mounted weaponry)
 Sword - 5 (You choose the style!) Rising soul from monster Hunter Tri 3

PirateKing69
 The Nameless Jedi
 Healing Factor - 30 (Wolverine)
Superhuman Reflexes - 15 (Spidey)
Movement Reading - 25 (Cassie Cain)
Lightsabre - 30 (Purple..Double-bladed lightsaber)

Let the battle commence
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By PirateKing69

wont be on to much today...but you can start off the debate

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sherlock

Okeeday then umm....Oh yeah 

Ok first off decided to change my dudes look

No Caption Provided

Now that thats taken care of down to buisness

So first off Vincent who is starting in area 2 will move outside so as to increase mobility via web shooters and with all the cover around the area it would be a simple task do so stealthily.So Vincent would wait for the nameless one to come outside and get the drop on him using his agility and speed to avoid direct conflict and attempt to web him up.After nameless jedi is incapacitated via webbing it the only problem would deciding hoe to dispose of him
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PirateKing69

You wont get the sneak on me because i would use the stairway and use the underground path...so i would see you swinging around....and jump at the rite time to cut your Webs...you fall to the ground and we fight in close combat...with my lightsaber and reflexes i should be able to get in some really good hits in and pull a win

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sherlock
@PirateKing69: 
If your dude was able to cut Vincents web because of his agility he should be able to recover before you can get in for an attack.From there in a H2H situation my speed strength and agility should be key i also i believe that a lightsabre wouldnt be able to cut through vibranium though that may be more debatable 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Matezoide2
@Sherlock: 
Hey Sherlock,i am rooting for you so we can have a proper match,last time i had to forfeit :P
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PirateKing69
@Sherlock said:
" @PirateKing69:  If your dude was able to cut Vincents web because of his agility he should be able to recover before you can get in for an attack.From there in a H2H situation my speed strength and agility should be key i also i believe that a lightsabre wouldnt be able to cut through vibranium though that may be more debatable  "
for this we can make Vibranium=lightsaber.......You have me in strength and your speed burst....but my movement reading and superhuman reflexes should even that out so i could tag you more and dodge a lot more easier...  i also have more reach with my double-bladed lightsaber so it will be easier to hit you(wait i could be wrong just look at your sword style idk how that sword looks)....and i still have my healing factor to heal any slashes you make
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sherlock
@PirateKing69:
No Caption Provided
Here is whatt it looks like yes i know that is awesome
No Caption Provided
Size in comparison to a human

Ok so we agree with lightsabre not going through vibranium awesome.
Your reflexes would make it very difficult to hit you but your movement reading wouldnt be much help just because you cant read what you cant see,I believe VIncent would have the advantage.Vincents sword would be about as tall as he is in this case and also a double bladed sword has less reach than a single bladed one.The second blade gets in the way Vincent can wield his one handed using his entire arm to stretch the reach if it,whereas you would have to use two hands and as anyone who has tried to touch a ceiling can tell you its far easier to touch it with one hand then with both.VIncent also has superhuman agility so if things turn south he can go back to his original strategy and avoid and evade while trying to web you up.

Oh and neither Vincents or The Nameless Jedis healing factor would come into play on this one just due to the fact that neither of their weapons would slash,they would either miss or go right through whatever they come into contact with
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock
@Matezoide: yes i remember that one  it was pretty epic though between you and me i was out of argument if you had counter my last one i would have been out of it
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PirateKing69
@Sherlock said:
" @PirateKing69:
No Caption Provided
Here is whatt it looks like yes i know that is awesome
No Caption Provided
Size in comparison to a human  Ok so we agree with lightsabre not going through vibranium awesome. Your reflexes would make it very difficult to hit you but your movement reading wouldnt be much help just because you cant read what you cant see,I believe VIncent would have the advantage.Vincents sword would be about as tall as he is in this case and also a double bladed sword has less reach than a single bladed one.The second blade gets in the way Vincent can wield his one handed using his entire arm to stretch the reach if it,whereas you would have to use two hands and as anyone who has tried to touch a ceiling can tell you its far easier to touch it with one hand then with both.VIncent also has superhuman agility so if things turn south he can go back to his original strategy and avoid and evade while trying to web you up.  Oh and neither Vincents or The Nameless Jedis healing factor would come into play on this one just due to the fact that neither of their weapons would slash,they would either miss or go right through whatever they come into contact with "
I think my movement reading would help....if were in sight of each other my movement reading would help me determine where your going which would help counter your attacks...and since your sword is that big and looks pretty heavy it should move a lot slower then my light saber(could be wrong tho dont really know how heavy it is) from the picture the reach dosnt look like it would give you that much of a advangte if one at all.... I also dont see your webs to be to much of a problem with my lightsaber that can cut rite thru them

How my lightsaber looks...so it does have pretty good reach...yours does to but i should be quicker with mine since yours is heavier...and i have my superhuman reflexes to spin and strike faster with my body movement knowing where your going to strike at.....Yes seeing how your sword looks and my lightsaber are healing factors wont really matter i agree on that

No Caption Provided
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock
@PirateKing69: Even if you can see where Vincent is going to there is a lot of area he can hit all you have is a direction ao you could hazard a guess but thats about it
Vincent has super strength the weight of the weapon shouldnt be a factor
I didnt think reach would be much of an advantage anyway but you said yours had better and i dont believe it does
You cant cut through webs if you cant move,if your legs and arms are all webbed up you wouldnt be able to swing your lightsabre to cut them

Your lightsabre would have good reach but Vincents sword would have better reach but again i dont see that as being much of a factor
Again super strength so that shouldnt be a factor
Your body movement will only give you a good idea but there is a lot of area you would need to cover
Glad we agree   
  This will give you an idea of how fast a normal person uses the sword
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PirateKing69
@Sherlock said:

" @PirateKing69: Even if you can see where Vincent is going to there is a lot of area he can hit all you have is a direction ao you could hazard a guess but thats about it
Vincent has super strength the weight of the weapon shouldnt be a factor
I didnt think reach would be much of an advantage anyway but you said yours had better and i dont believe it does
You cant cut through webs if you cant move,if your legs and arms are all webbed up you wouldnt be able to swing your lightsabre to cut them

Your lightsabre would have good reach but Vincents sword would have better reach but again i dont see that as being much of a factor
Again super strength so that shouldnt be a factor
Your body movement will only give you a good idea but there is a lot of area you would need to cover
Glad we agree   

Ok i agree the sword reach wont be a major factor i only thought that because i thought you had a reg sword at first but you dont......I can cut the webs before they get me my superhuman reflexes should make that easier so i dont see you webbing me up.....and if your speed burst is being that much of a problem i can run and bring the fight out to the beams which would really narrow down where you would want to speed burst at which could give give my movement reading and lighsaber  a winning hit ....yea i agree with your strength and speed your sword swinging wont be slow...
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Matezoide2
@Sherlock: 
nah,i am sure you could have a counter-argument for that :)
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DedmanWalkin

This is the first time in a debate that vibranium has come up against a lightsabre. As PirateKing has already said, Vibranium=Lightsabre for the purposes of this debate. I say this only to prevent any future problems.

Good debate so far, keep it up.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By Project_Worm
@DedmanWalkin:  
how do we know when the debate is over i mean no one is gonna admit defeat 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PirateKing69
@Project_Worm said:
" @DedmanWalkin:  how do we know when the debate is over i mean no one is gonna admit defeat  "
why wouldn't anyone admit defeat? ppl do that all the time in a real debate
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17  Edited By Project_Worm
@PirateKing69:  
alright but I actually ment in a battle where both people are pretty much equal in there own way
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PirateKing69
@Project_Worm said:
" @PirateKing69:  alright but I actually ment in a battle where both people are pretty much equal in there own way "
guess it comes down to scenarios...and since we made our people in this tournament no one is all the way equal....but i understand what you mean some just wont admit defeat sometimes
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sherlock
@DedmanWalkin: Coolio
@Project_Worm: After a while we go to voting if no one gives
@Matezoide: IDK i was out of scans all i had left were a few Mr X ones 

@PirateKing69: Spidey can make large flurrys of them all at once so its not going to be like deflecting a projectile.
Were you to go out onto one of the beams that would make my job easier,1 Vincent could cut the beam letting you fall to your death.Iv seen a vibranium knife cut through Emma Frost in her diamond form so steel shouldnt be a problem and 2 that would decrease your mobility making it easier for Vincents webs to hit you and also easier for him to just knock you off using a swing kick or projectiles found around the building top
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PirateKing69
@Sherlock said:
 @PirateKing69: Spidey can make large flurrys of them all at once so its not going to be like deflecting a projectile. Were you to go out onto one of the beams that would make
my job easier,1 Vincent could cut the beam letting you fall to your death.Iv seen a vibranium knife cut through Emma Frost in her diamond form so steel shouldnt be a problem and 2 that would decrease your mobility making it easier for Vincents webs to hit you and also easier for him to just knock you off using a swing kick or projectiles found around the building top "
 Dang you got me on the beams didn't think about you cutting them....i got the reflexes but dont have the strength to jump back to the main part of the stage
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sherlock
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Sherlock said:
 @PirateKing69: Spidey can make large flurrys of them all at once so its not going to be like deflecting a projectile. Were you to go out onto one of the beams that would make
my job easier,1 Vincent could cut the beam letting you fall to your death.Iv seen a vibranium knife cut through Emma Frost in her diamond form so steel shouldnt be a problem and 2 that would decrease your mobility making it easier for Vincents webs to hit you and also easier for him to just knock you off using a swing kick or projectiles found around the building top "
 Dang you got me on the beams didn't think about you cutting them....i got the reflexes but dont have the strength to jump back to the main part of the stage "
Yeah i thought about that and double checked on your powerset to see if you had anything before i posted lol
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PirateKing69
@Sherlock said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @Sherlock said:
 Dang you got me on the beams didn't think about you cutting them....i got the reflexes but dont have the strength to jump back to the main part of the stage "
Yeah i thought about that and double checked on your powerset to see if you had anything before i posted lol "
i think i will concede for now since i set myself up on that one lol....this was fun!!....next tournament we will have to debate again...my person will be better next time to =p
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sentryssj4
@PirateKing69: @Sherlock:  
i just realised i was using my project worm account okay thanks for answering the question, I was just interested in seeing how my fight ended up 

ps were not really equal its just that our abilities could  potentially keep it going for ever
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sherlock
@PirateKing69: I would suggest some sort of power next time abilitys are great but more often then not they cant compare 

@sentryssj4: No prob which battle are you talking about?
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sentryssj4
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sherlock
@sentryssj4 said:
" @Sherlock:  
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/dedmans-c-a-t-round-2-high-rise-hijinksdonovan-vs-sentryssj4/593932/   i will admit that it may be me whos not budging though that doesn't exactly mean i will budge XD  "
Budging a little doesnt mean youll lose if you cant come up with a counter argument for something just let that one go its better than getting biased about it and it makes you look better to your peers and since they are the ones voting on this they are the ones that matter
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sentryssj4
@Sherlock:  
yeah I know by budging i kind of meant giving up but for every counter argument he posts i post two things that could happen one for how i would get out of the predicament and the other for how i could prevent it
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sherlock
@sentryssj4: As long as its plausible then your on the right track
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DedmanWalkin

I'll allow PirateKing some more time to formulate a new response before calling this. If he decides that he can't come up with anything, I'll declare Sherlock the winner. 

I do know a way that Sherlock could have won this much more easily.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sherlock
@DedmanWalkin said:
" I'll allow PirateKing some more time to formulate a new response before calling this. If he decides that he can't come up with anything, I'll declare Sherlock the winner.   I do know a way that Sherlock could have won this much more easily. "
What fun is that?I enjoy being a lot more long and drawn out makes it more interesting
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Do you know the way?

AFuzzyMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AFuzzyMuffin

Ohh now I'm interested. Can you Pm me what the way was?
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DedmanWalkin

I will after the match is over.

AFuzzyMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AFuzzyMuffin

Ok
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sherlock
@DedmanWalkin said:
" Do you know the way? "
Probably not the one you had in mind but i had several ways i could do it
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DedmanWalkin

As all other matches have been called, I must finally call this.

PirateKing honorably conceded so by default Sherlock wins! 

The way I eluded to earlier was Sherlock's Mandalorian Armor, it is functionally immune to Lightsabres. Mandalorian Armor is composed of a material known as Beskar which is for all intents and purposes is Star Wars Adamantium.

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@DedmanWalkin said:
" Mandalorian Armor is composed of a material known as Beskar which is for all intents and purposes is Star Wars Adamantium. "
Really? 
Huh. 
You learn something new every day...
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Yeah, it was the whole reason I chose it for Retnex's Tourney.