Debaters Hall Of Fame Round 9----Voting is now closed (Congratulations to the Nominees)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By jashro44

Purpose of the HOF

Contrary to what most may believe the HOF is about more than just back patting and recognition. It's about endorsing the values we want to see more on our forum. There's an old Saying you catch more flies with honey ................ and it's true. recognize the things you like with praise and more will want to do them for the recognition. This is your chance to positively influence our community.

Please no negative comments about any user or anyone's choice. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Rules

1. Everyone can vote for five only of the nominees on the list below (only on the list). No complaints about the list will be accepted as it was made by the community in an open process.
  2. You cannot vote for someone twice
  3. You cannot vote for yourself (campaigning is allowed)
  4. Please base votes on the behaviors of the debaters listed and the talent they show in debated
  5. No derogatory comments about other members choices
  6. Please provide a brief reason why you voted for the viner you have ( it might just eliminate the usual negative comments about the list/process/ etc.
  7. Feel free to google the list of people on the nominee list

Round 9 Inductees!

• Frozen

• Wolverine08

• Thetruebarryallen

• Laflux

• I_like_swords

• Dondave

Current Hall of Fame members

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 1

• the creator
  • Static Shock
  • Gambler
  • Buckshot
  • Vance Astro

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 2

• Morpheus_
  • k4tzm4n
  • Zoom
  • AtPhantom
  • Ferro Vida
  • Dane

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 3

• erik
  • Silver2467
  • Power NeXus
  • King Saturn
  • geraldthesloth

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 4

• JediXMan
  • Spidey15
  • Lance Uppercut
  • Final Arrow
  • Matezoide

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 5

• vuviper
  • Lunacyde
  • god_spawn
  • Strafe Prower
  • CosmicSpiral
  • MrDirector789

Debaters Hall of Fame - Round 6 (Congrats!)

• CitizenBane
  • beatboks1
  • Floopay
  • Super_SoliderXII
  • texasdeathmatch

Debaters Hall of Fame Round 7

• jashro44
  • Killemall
  • CadenceV2
  • Strider92
  • YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Debaters Hall of Fame Round 8

• Lvenger
  • Wyldsong
  • Comicstooge
  • Forever
  • Dredeuced

Debaters Hall of Fame Round 9

• Frozen
  • Wolverine08
  • Thetruebarryallen
  • Laflux
  • I_like_swords
  • Dondave

The Current Nominees

• acewasp23
  • Alexander Anderson
  • allstarsuperman
  • ancient_of_days
  • Andferne
  • Baldy
  • bat_girl_cc
  • boschepg
  • bringnit
  • cable_extreme
  • CJDavis103
  • Chaos Prime
  • comicdude23
  • cosmicallyaware1
  • czarny_samael
  • Darkraiden
  • dccomicsrule2011
  • Decoy Elite
  • DedmanWalkin
  • Deranged Midget
  • Deathhero61
  • Difficlus
  • dondave
  • Edamame
  • Entropy_Aegis
  • esquire
  • fallschirmjager
  • Fetts
  • Fresh Prince
  • frozen
  • ghostravage
  • granitesoldier
  • higorm
  • highaccuser
  • homicidalmaniac
  • i_like_swords
  • iLLituracy
  • Illuminatus
  • iragexcudder
  • isaac_clarke
  • juiceboks
  • joygirl
  • jwalser3
  • jmarshmallow
  • kidman560/Serrue
  • Knightsofdarkness2
  • killerwasp
  • Lady_Liberty
  • laflux
  • Mercy_
  • monsterstomp
  • Mr_igenuity
  • New_World_Order
  • Neongamewave
  • nickzambuto
  • nickthedevil
  • Nightunder
  • Nobody/The_Martian
  • omgomgwtfwtf
  • Owie
  • Oreoassassin
  • Oceanmaster21
  • pope052
  • pr0metheus
  • princearagorn1
  • progenitor
  • PunkMastaFlex/Susanoo
  • reaverlation
  • ReVamp
  • Sexy Merc
  • Sherlock
  • shootingnova
  • Slimj87D
  • Shroudofsorrows
  • Son Of Storm
  • Sophia89
  • sovereign91001
  • TDK_1997
  • the_man_of_yesteryear
  • The_Legendary_supersayain_hulk
  • The_stegman
  • theacidskull
  • thetruebarryallen
  • tomlikesfries
  • tparks
  • unbreakable_fs4
  • veshark
  • White Mage
  • wolfrazer
  • willpayton
  • Wolverine08
  • XiiX

Have fun guys! And best of luck to all the nominees!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright guys this is the voting thread! For those that don't how this works this is different from the nomination thread. This time you guys vote for the candidates on the list (ONLY 5 CANDIDATES MAXIMUM). Now you guys all commented on the nomination thread so I believe most of you are interested in the voting thread.

@iragexcudder@frozen@higorm@laflux@wyldsong@thetruebarryallen@lvenger@i_like_swords@knightsofdarkness2@mortal@unbreakable_fs4@thedailybagel@serrure@johnfrank120@comicdude360@jonez120@spiderman1997@highaccuser@bullpr@okayalright_44@pokeysteve@nickzambuto@jmarshmallow@artyom@fallschirmjager@lukehero@cosmicallyaware1@nimamindtricks@bat_girl_cc@ordinaryalan@wolfrazer@homicidalmaniac@drunkenpunk@allstarsuperman@godzilla44@the_stegman@deadcool_xd@juiceboks@jwalser3@nickthedevil@reaverlation@killerwasp@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk@nighthunder@sophia89@oreoassassin@indomitableregal@haoalchemist@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2@beatboks1@ratava@comicstooge@pope052@tdk_1997@deathhero61@thenewbluebeetle007@nyas@oceanmaster21@etheral_dreams@darkraiden@galactus1967@boschepg

Best of luck to all! Feel free to promote yourselves or your friends (posting links of debates and reasons why you believe the person you are nominating deserves to be in the hall of fame). Just no complaining or negative comments.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052 gets my vote.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

• Isaac_Clarke
  • Laflux
  • Wolverine08
  • Shootingnova
  • Ancient_of_days
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

Going to promote bringnit and give him a vote. So posting this comment until I find his debates.

Copy and pasted from the last thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/black-panther-vs-spider-man-681076/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/spider-man-vs-scarlet-spider-kaine-668188/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/gambit-god_spawn-vs-kraven-bringnit-challenge-a-vi-690249/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/kraven-bringnit-vs-daredevil-baldy-691918/

The last debate never finished.

These are a few of bringnits debates I remember. Warning there are a lot of words but you really do see a lot of good knowledge and points. Just to promote him to maybe get him some more votes.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homicdalmaniac

Pope052

nickthedevil

thetruebarryallen

XiiX

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By frozen  Moderator

I'll give my first vote for Cosmically.

Edit: throw in @xiix

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

drunkenpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Tparks

TTBA

Dondave

New World Order

Oceanmaster21

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

I vote for Bringnit as well.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By laflux
dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

lvenger

dredeuced

highaccuser

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@shootingnova@wolverine08@laflux@sovereign91001 and.....

@veshark - He's left the site now but he has absolutely earned a place in the HOF. If any of you have a spare vote, I would urge you to throw it his way. He deserves it. Veshark has thrown down with some of the best debaters on this site, including current HOF'ers, has finished every CaV he's entered and won several, but most importantly of all - is a fantastic debater. Take a look below at some of his best debates.

He had some fantastic, close debates against another great debater called @comicstooge, one of which he actually managed to win.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-ultimate-iron-man-veshark-vs-grey-hulk-comicst-1503352/?page=1

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-winter-soldier-veshark-vs-nightwing-comicstoog-1511324/

And it's more of the same in his other CaV's, against the likes of @floopay and @funsiized who are both great debaters of recent times.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-captain-america-veshark-vs-wulfgar-floopay-1511014/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/voting-cav-moon-knight-veshark-vs-red-robin-funsii-1473415/

I don't want this guy to be forgotten, because he was a top-tier debater while he was here, and personally I model some of my debating techniques after the example he set for me.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i_like_swords gets my vote for one. Easily one of the sites best star wars and punisher debaters. Typically provides expert and convincing defenses of his favorite characters when he debates that often leave me believing they win.

I couldn't tag since I was on my phone. I'll get to the other 4 later.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheAcidSkull

sophia89

Jmarshmallow

Sexy Merc

Cable_Extreme

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

TheTrueBarryAllen's Votes

• Veshark
  • Wolverine08
  • Juiceboks
  • I_Like_Swords
  • Higorm

TheTrueBarryAllen's "Campaign"

So I got some "votes" during the nomination period - and felt that I'd just post some of my personal favorite debates here in the thread. If you're interested in viewing any/all of my debates then feel free to check out my blog post in which I've archived everything.

List of Debates

Lukehero's PYP Mission Tournament FINALS - TTBA vs Those_Eyes

Lukehero's High Tier Tournament Round 2 - TTBA vs Joygirl

HighAccuser's Steet Level Armory Tournament Round 2 - TTBA vs Darkraiden

High Accuser's High Tier Tournament Quarter Finals - TTBA vs Darkraiden

CV2's PYP Tournament Round 1 - TTBA vs Tparks

Statements about TTBA from other Viners

Rating of TTBA from HigorM

Detailed Analysis

Here I will judge you on the areas that I judge myself & others while debating.

1. Formatting
  2. Introduction Post
  3. Rebuttals
  4. Character Knowledge [ For + Against ]
  5. Overall Attitude

Formatting

Oh man, and I thought I was good at formatting, actually, no me but other users used to reference me as a good formatting model, now I use you as a good example. You kind of proves why it is important.

Grade in Formatting: A+

Introductory/Introduction Post

This is an offshoot of your formatting, like everything else, I mean, you make it very clear for your opponent, voters and other members in general about your intentions and what you plan to do during the debate. You always keep it organized, objective, informative and complete.

Grade in Introduction/Introductory Posts: A

Rebuttals

You seem to be very careful and make sure to address the key points so you can properly answer them. That shows you actually read what your opponent is saying, reading the scans so you can deliver a proper reply, and quite often being able to debunk a feat or a misconception from them.

Grade in Rebuttals: A

Character Knowledge

Just like me you have a quite similar style, when you use different kind of characters in your debate, not necessarily characters you are familiar with, but new characters to you, but the ones you want to know better, and what better way to learn if not using them in a debate? That doesn't mean you present poor arguments with them, on the contrary, you've become more than a decent debate, day by day you seem to go a step further.

Grade in Character Knowledge: A

Attitude

You're one of the coolest dudes around here, I haven't seen one single complain about you, even in a heated debate you seem to have control and actually knows how to deal with different kinds of threats (if you know what I mean), so that shows ethos

Grade in Attitude: A+

Overall Ranking: A

I see a lot of potention in you, all you need is more experience, I mean, you've been around for like a year right? Now look at the damage you've done here huh?

Reviews of TTBA from God_Spawn

And as far as getting a reputation, you're already head and shoulders above 80% of most of the users goes. The Vine has a habit of getting new generations, but only a few debaters in each generation really stand out. I think you're easily one of them.

We need more Comicstooges and Truebarryallens around here.

Rating from Soverign91001

I'll start by saying you're self aware, that's good. You're intro's are very strong and your rebuttals are (from what I've seen in your debates I've come across) fairly strong, the best way to improve that is one of your weakness' and the area 98% of debaters can improve on; expanding character knowledge. That also has the dual purpose of expanding your range of usable character's as you learn about newer ones you'll likely find more that 'resonate' with you. Now I'm not saying you need to become a comic book encyclopedia but having 20-25 character's you really know across a few tiers will always pay dividends.

My roster of character's isn't nearly as large as some of the top debaters on the forum, but I'm constantly trying to learn about new and interesting character's and expand my knowledge on the one's commonly seen on the forum. Which goes back to that self awareness that I mentioned earlier, that puts you above many debaters already; being aware of one's shortcomings is a valuable tool and you have a good bead on where you need to improve. I haven't seen you get salty more than twice I think, so I can't comment on that as we all have those matches where we lose our cool from time to time.

As for a number, I don't usually rate with numbers in my tier list. I have most of the debaters I keep an eye on, in one of five tiers, but that's just my personal tastes; S, A, B,C,D. Right now, I have you in the middle of A tier (excellent debaters). But to put a number on it that'd be a 8.5/10. If you work on your character knowledge, I could see you at a 9+ easy.

So that's me, best of luck to everyone this HoF season!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By frozen  Moderator
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Thank you :)

frozen

lvenger

dredeuced

highaccuser

Lvenger and dredeuced are already in the hall of fame

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I guess I'll do a little bit of self-promotion... I believe I've done a good job of repping indie characters in recent times, such as Boba Fett and Ninjak when they were put into Battles of the Week:

Boba Fett vs Deathstroke

Argument of the week:

i_like_swords

"Oooh, votes are even now. I think it is fair to say that there are countless scenarios where either guy can win. I'm just more of the mind that Fett will be able to utilise his superior weaponry, range and flight to keep Slade at bay and wear him down. And while it's a double edged sword in that Slade can win in close quarters, there's nothing stopping Boba from blasting him in the face with a flamethrower which is packing enough velocity to snap a steel chain, or activate a sonic emitter powerful enough to short out electronics and momentarily incapacitate a Jedi. He could even try to slap a whipcord around Slade's arms or legs, or activate his jetpack missile. He has so much versatility in his gear that it becomes a monumental task for Slade to get near him, and even if he does duck or dodge whatever Fett sends his way, Fett will be well out of range with his jetpack by then. And well, let's just say for arguments sake that Slade does get within swords range. How long is it going to take him to injure Fett, who is wearing armor that can stand up to multiple lightsaber strikes? Slade takes a stab at Boba's neck and it rattles off. Then what? Back to square one."

Ninjak vs Cyclops

Argument of the week:

"Both guys are going for different goals here. Cyclops' objective is to blast Ninjak from a distance and keep the fight that way for as long as possible. Ninjak's objective is quite the opposite - he wants to close the gap and eliminate Cyclops as quickly as possible. Due to the fact both characters are very good at what they do, there's a case to be made for either side utilising their distinct advantages to gain a victory. A few people have been saying "how can Cyclops beat Wolverine but lose to Ninjak?" - this is an example of ABC logic not working. Yes, Wolverine would beat Ninjak in a fight. But Ninjak and Wolverine are two different fighters, and so is Scott. Wolverine has no options for range, or anything gear-wise to remotely compare to Ninjak, so Scott can safely keep Logan at a distance for a victory and blast him into unconsciousness. If Ninjak fought Wolverine, he's mostly rocking with piercing damage, which wouldn't work due the healing factor. But it would work on Scott, and Ninjak has a lot of equipment which can give him an advantage over Scott which Wolverine doesn't have access to.

The main thing I'll be proving is how Ninjak can to Scott. He needs to be fast, he needs to be smart, and he needs to make use of his environment intelligently. I believe he's capable of all of these things. Speed-wise, no, Ninjak has not ever dodged projectiles from as skilled a marksman as Scott. But that doesn't instantly mean he'll be an easy target, because from the limited showings we have to go off of, Ninjak has shown himself to be up there with the fastest street levellers in comic land. To cite some feats, he regularly weaves between energy projectiles and bullets, sometimes from multiple shooters, other times from powerhouses like X-O Manowar. But past the stick-standard bullet timing feats, Ninjak has other examples of speed. During X-O Manowar's series early on, Ninjak literally disappeared in front of four military helicopters. Too fast for any of them to track. That was at night, and so is this fight. Ninjak has also leaped over an Armor Hunter and took off running before the thing could comprehend it, and turn it's head to look. It's safe to say that Scott will have an extremely hard time tagging Ninjak - but that's not to say it's impossible, because of Scott's penchant for setting up nigh-impossible ricochet shots, and using his own tactical mind to gain the advantage at range.

Now, if this was just an open field, Scott would blast Ninjak every time. But Ninjak has two things helping him here - darkness, and cover. Ninjak can combine his speed with his incredible stealth abilities, which have allowed him to bypass the incredible sensors of the X-O Manowar armor even while it was on high alert. Ninjak has also snuck into Toyo Harada's base in an attempt to secure the X-O Manowar armor, and he succeeded by getting to it. He performed the former feat using his "Mini-Photo-Reflectors", which allow him to become nigh-invisible, blending in with any environment almost perfectly. I believe if he has no success getting to Scott directly, he would use his smarts and activate this device. Once invisible, he could take off into a building and flank Scott. Or, use his smart boots and gloves to run along the wall, and come at Scott assassins creed style.

Now, if Ninjak was to take the direct approach, it would require him to weave in and out of cover, getting closer and closer to Scott until he finally closes the gap. His speed should allow him to do this, but what also helps is that he's packing numerous projectile weapons, namely - shuriken. He can throw multiple shuriken at one time, making it even harder for Scott to avoid. Could Scott shoot them out the air? Quite possibly, but then he'd catch some of the impact of a flashbang, which could provide just enough of a distraction for Ninjak to throw another shuriken (tranquiliser, explosive, homing, ect) which could kill or maim Scott. And even if none of them land, they serve as an invaluable decoy. As shown with the helicopter-disappearing feat, Ninjak can really move, and 25 feet (just 8 yards) is actually a very short distance to cover. That's four yards less than the distance of a penalty kick! It'd be unreasonable to suggest that Ninjak wouldn't be able to drop numerous distracting trick-shuriken on Scott and close the gap, at least five times out of ten scenarios.

When Ninjak does close the distance - it's game over. The guy doesn't mess about. He's packing two katana, the occasionally pair of sai, palm spikes protruding from his armor, and knuckle-gauntlets with their own blades. He also has knockout gas at the flick of a wrist, which is yet another option for subduing Scott. And that's what my argument is all about - options. Ninjak can do any number of things to break Scott's rhythm, forcing the mutant to fight his fight. For examples of Ninjak's prowess in martial combat - he's been noted as being the world's foremost weapons expert, one of MI6's top agents, a master martial artist, and one of the most cunning beings in the Valiant universe. He went toe-to-toe with the skilled visigoth warrior Aric of Dacia, while he dawned the metahuman X-O Manowar armor, and even landed a killshot on his neck before being grabbed and pinned against a wall (due to the fact they were fighting in a cramped corridor). Ninjak has killed numerous metahuman armor hunters, sporting bulletproof physique, superhuman strength as well as lethal energy attacks. Even with his bare hands, Ninjak is no joke, having killed a man in a single strike to the heart. Scott can certainly hold his own, but he will be cut down in any scenario where Ninjak gets close.

For that reasoning, I'm giving Ninjak a 7/10 win, due to how close they start, his impressive speed, the myriad of victory-options available to him, his incredible intelligence, and lethal CQC ability. However, while I believe Ninjak takes a majority, Scott can win some of the time by catching Ninjak cold with a well-placed blast, or by letting loose his full power when he knows there are no options left."

And here are some of my recent CaV's if any of them interest you:

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmicallyaware

Joygirl

Frozen

Pope052

Wolverine08

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 @neongamewave @juiceboks @wolverine08 @laflux

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: No problem man, you deserve it. You guys have always been so helpful and so knowledgeble when it comes to debates. I have always respected you guys since i first joined the Vine :) You da real MvP's

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NimaMindTricks

My 5:

1) @thetruebarryallen - Super organized CAVs and made me a fan of lot of characters I used to dismiss

2) @New_World_Order - Debates a lot of characters really well who get hated on for stupid reason imo

3) @frozen - Look up his CAVs. You'll know why.

4) @serrure - Puts up a good fight with Marvel characters despite their lack of fandom.

5) @veshark - All of his CAVs have been outstanding. I've stolen a lot of his scans.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My votes are:

• dondave
  • granitesoldier
  • jmarshmallow
  • XiiX
  • Wolverine08

Congrats to all the nominees.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: You deserve it, you're fantastic at what you do. I remember being inspired by your debating style when I first joined during Diredrill's tournament.

I hope you get in this round, man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: :) Cheers man.. that goes a long way, especially given the times I wasn't always cordial with you. I wish you the same luck this round.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

ahhhhh the HOF!!!! Have been anxiously awaiting this. First off, I apologize for those that I do not vote for because there are many of you that I feel deserve this. That being said, there will be more inductions next year! Only 5 votes, so I will cast my votes for those that are at the top of my list......

@frozen: a fantastic debator whom is incredibly educated. He keeps a level head at all times and his composure is one of his main strengths. I have the utmost respect for this gent.

@sovereign91001: one of the "gentlemen" debator models that I, myself try to follow. Very polite, articulate, and amazingly talented. Sov knows his material, and knows it well.

@boschepg: Smart as hell, and is educated on a very wide array of characters and subjects. do any of you remember the debate he and higor did against killemall and omgomgwtfwtf? that debate alone should make him HOF material.

@thetruebarryallen: a rookie (so to speak)....yes. however, TTBA has exhibited above the norm debating and intellectual savvy. He has saturated himself out there in debates and proven that he is among the upper echelon on the vine.

@serrure: my man. Even though I think he has room to grow, he consistently proves his knowledge, and debates his butt off. heck he's debated against God_Spawn twice. We do debates as much as possible, and always will...........

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By frozen  Moderator
BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My votes are going to

@thetruebarryallen:

@jmarshmallow:

Both for the same reason: They convinced me that you could learn and appreciate threads from a comic website, even at my age and with my background.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Artyom
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 frozen  Moderator
Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pope052
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wyldsong

Just a friendly reminder...

You can only vote for people in the nominees list. If their name does not appear in the nominees list, then the vote counts for nothing.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@despite my votes there are others I want to shout out to whom I feel deserve votes just as much and I would've voted for if I had more votes (next year mates...) @higorm@iragexcudder@lukehero@i_like_swords@New_World_Order@highaccuser@esquire. And I very much agree with what has been said about @veshark. If he was not away he would have been my first choice, one of the top 3 best debators I have ever encountered on the vine, hands down. He is amazing.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sov's Noms

@cosmicallyaware1 Consistent growth and a strong work ethic with a versitle roster of character's, learned a lot debating with and against him.

@i_like_swords My go to guy for all things Star Wars related, knowledgeable and concise I've even played around with the idea of getting into the Star Wars fandom from what I've learned from him. Still have to finish that debate :P

@veshark inspired me to step my game up, in a series of debates Veshark should have made it in last time imo, it'd be a shame if he didn't make it this time

@wolverine08 The self proclaimed best there is, knowledgeable,skilled, entertaining and genuine, I'd like to finish our CaV one day as it was building up to be pretty epic.

@boschepg Solid debating strategies and always ready to make ballsy character choices, I've never seen anyone more knowledgable about Alpha flight, a well deserved contender.