Debaters Hall of Fame Rnd 8 new members inducted

• 437 results
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Thus far, it's looking like Dredeuced, Forever, Wyldsong, ComicStooge and me (still shocked I'm in the running myself) are in the lead for the HOF. Interesting choices suffice to say.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Latest update, following on from Dredeuced's count (thanks for the check)

Membervotesvoted 4 by
Dredeuced12Saren, Reaverlation, ComicStooge, Killemall, God_Spawn, Frozen, ratava, TheTrueBarryAllen, Wolverine08, Jashro44, Owie, Lvenger) 11
Forever12(Saren, laflux, Strafe Prower, God_Spawn, beatboks1, kidman560, Lena_Dante, TheTrueBarryAllen, dccomicsrule2011, Buckshot, Dredeuced, Lvenger)
wyldsong12(mikep12, tomlikesfries, tparks, cosmicallyaware1, Ratava, jrwinteriscoming, KenshiroFistofWrath, Jonez120, Wolverine08, Jashro44, Oceanmaster21,GraniteSoldier
Comicstooge11(Reaverlation, i_like_swords, veshark, JediXMan, tomlikesfries, TDK_1997, Wolverine08, cdiddyman91, GraniteSoldier, Dredeuced, Lvenger) 10
Lvenger11(Reaverlation, laflux, veshark, God_Spawn, Frozen, TDK_1997, kidman560, Jonez120, dccomicsrule2011, darkazrael999, Dredeuced) 11
Dondave8Reaverlation, laflux, ComicStooge, JediXMan, kidman560, TheTrueBarryAllen, Jonez120, GraniteSoldier) 8
shootingnova7(i_like_swords, laflux, Strafe Prower, JediXMan, Owie, dccomicsrule2011, Jashro44) 7
Bringnit6Saren, laflux, Jashro44, Killemall, God_Spawn, Owie
Frozen6(Reaverlation, Killemall, Jonez120, Wolverine08, Dredeuced,Lvenger) 5
Laflux6(TDK_1997, k4tzm4n, Wolverine08, dccomicsrule2011, darkazreal999, Granitesoldier) 6
veshark6(i_like_swords, ComicStooge, tomlikesfries, cosmicallyaware1, cdiddyman91, Lvenger) 5
Andferne4(Strafe Prower,Lena_Dante, TheTrueBarryAllen, God_Spawn) 4
cosmicallyaware14(tparks, kidman560, cdiddyman911, Iragexcudder) 3
Deranged Midget4(k4tzm4n, jrwinteriscoming, TheTrueBarryAllen, Owie) 4
Esquire4(beatboks1, jrwinteriscoming, Jashro44, Dredeuced) 4
GhostRavage4(tomlikesfries, tparks, ratava, green_skaar) 4
isaac_clarke4(JediXMan, Owie, dccomicsrule2011, darkazrael999) 4
czarny_sameal6663(Killemall, beatboks1, green_skaar) 3
NickZambuto3(tomlikesfries, tparks, GraniteSoldier) 3
Sexy Merc3(Strafe Prower, beatboks1, Lena_Dante) 3
boschepg2(kidman560, cosmicallyaware1) 2
i_like_swords2(tparks, cdiddyman91) 2
iLLituracy2(Strafe Prower, Lena_Dante) 2
kidman5602(cdiddyman911, Iragexcudder) 1
omgomgwtfwtf2(Killemall, Jonez120) 2
pope0522(ratava, iragexcudder) 1
anciet_of_days1frozen
dccomicsrule20111(JediXMan) 1
Dedmanwalkin1(beatboks1) 1
entropy_ageis1frozen
Fetts1frozen
GraniteSoldier1(k4tzm4an) 1
higorm1(cosmicallyaware1) 1
Illuminatus1(Lena_Dante) 1
monsterstomp1(jrwinteriscoming) 1
PrinceAragorn11(Ratava) 1
slimj87d1(k4tzm4an) 1
sovereign910011(cosmicallyaware1) 1
TheAcidSkull1(k4tzm4n) 1
tparks1(jrwinteriscoming) 1

Looks like votes are starting to slow. If they continue to come in this slowly will close this round in 24 hours.

@owen_porter; @the_creator: @erik: @dane you guy's voting???

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By Wyldsong

Alright, I have put this off long enough, so honestly, I am going to drop these votes, and leave this thread be. I am beyond flattered that I have made it as far as I have in this, whether I make it through or not...guess we'll see, though I don't really expect it to happen.

As for the votes, I have agonized for a few days over this, as I really do feel there are a lot of worthy people. I don't want to leave anyone out, and I don't want to hurt any feelings, as the friends I have made on this site are far more important than a few votes, but I only get 5 sadly. There are people that I have known for awhile that I feel are worthy, and there are people that I have just learned about that I think are worthy, but in the end, I had make that painful choice, and just give it to 5 people.

Good luck to you all, and I will be in touch with quite a few of you for CaV matches...as this experience has filled up my date book as it were, which is awesome=)

@cosmicallyaware1: Brother, I was just recently introduced to you, and everything I have read from you has been phenomenal. Your debating style and knowledge are phenomenal, and you are ever the professional, win or lose, that I have seen.

@pope052: Man, we have had a knock down drag out CaV, and your knowledge is top notch. It is an honor to have debated against you, and to be debating with you in a team CaV.

@ghostravage: There are really only two major Hulk experts in my mind on this site, and you are definitely in that number. Your knowledge is top notch, and you know your way around a debate.

@granitesoldier: You have been my brother in arms in many a debate, and even on the few times we disagree, you have always handled the disagreements like a pro, whether on the winning or losing end of the argument. I definitely feel you are worthy of a vote.

@sovereign91001: You get my last vote. My friend, I thought I was the only who knew anything about Aspen comics on this site until I bumped into you. In CaVs, you definitely have a wide repertoire of characters that are far from mainstream, and I think you have proven you know your stuff when it comes to these characters. Not many people can bust out accurate knowledge on Ghost, Kiani, Bomb Queen and so on. Whether others see it or not, you deserve a spot on this list.

As for honorable mentions...there are far too many to really list, but there are a ton of people that I feel are just as worthy as those I named.

@esquire and @dredeuced, after learning what I have learned of each of you, you both didn't make this any easier choice wise, but you are both awesome, and I would love to meet each of you in the CaV field sometime. @higorm, @laflux, @theacidskull, @tparks, @homicidalmaniac, @oceanmaster21, @dondave, @i_like_swords, @frozen: Through various experiences and interactions with each of you, I feel like you are all more than worthy to be on this list, and I think you all contribute great things to these boards day in and day out. It is an honor to even be mentioned among the likes of many of you, and I look forward to many more interactions and picking on @wolverine08 with many of you (future hall of famer that he is sadly -- just kidding, you know you are my bro). If I missed anyone, I mean no disrespect, but there are a ton of you I interact with, and only one of me with a faulty memory.

Everyone who voted for me, you have my heartfelt thanks still. You guys are awesome=)

Good luck to everyone involved!

@lvenger said:

Thus far, it's looking like Dredeuced, Forever, Wyldsong, ComicStooge and me (still shocked I'm in the running myself) are in the lead for the HOF. Interesting choices suffice to say.

I don't really expect to be in that number for long. There are far too many good debaters for me to keep my hopes up=)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@wyldsong:

I don't really expect in that number for long. There are far too many good debaters for me to my hopes up=)

Too.much.humility.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong:

I don't really expect in that number for long. There are far too many good debaters for me to my hopes up=)

Too.much.humility.

Hey, I picked on you in that post too=P

I'll drop the humility when I knock you down a peg or two in our CaV, which will go up in a bit=)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@wolverine08 said:

@wyldsong:

Too.much.humility.

I'll drop the humility when I knock you down a peg or two in our CaV, which will go up in a bit=)

No Caption Provided

Learn your place :)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Wyldsong

@wyldsong said:

@wolverine08 said:

@wyldsong:

Too.much.humility.

No Caption Provided

Learn your place :)

It's okay, we all know the truth of why you like to rustle our jimmies with heavy use of sarcasm and an inflated feeling of self importance:

No Caption Provided

=)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#209  Edited By tparks

been reading a lot of threads since i have seen this and this site has a ton of good debaters moer than most pther sites i have been on

think i covered most of the people while reading and i think i would like to place a vote for

tparks

monsterstomp

esquire

deranged midget

wyldsong

Thanks man! I didn't even notice this until now. Appreciate the vote!

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By tparks

@wyldsong: Thanks for the kind words. I agree with everything mentioned in your well written post, and couldn't have said it better myself. Mostly, I'm just too manly to be giving out all kinds of compliments, so I'll just acknowledge everyone I think deserves a spot here with a simple non-smiling head nod.

No Caption Provided

@higorm, @laflux, @theacidskull, @homicidalmaniac, @oceanmaster21, @dondave, @i_like_swords, @frozen:, @jwalser3, @allstarsuperman, @wolverine08, @juiceboks, @darkraiden, @cjdavis103, @sovereign91001, @jrwinteriscoming, @kidman560, @dondave, to all the folks I already voted for (@nickzambuto, @i_like_swords, @wyldsong, @ghostravage, @cosmicallyaware1), and everyone else I'm forgetting!

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Lol...that is more than appropriate bro. It is appreciated!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@iragexcudder: my man!!!!!! Dude, you honor me brother.........greatly appreciated, thank you

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Hey I didn't expect to be in the running yet I'm still up there for some reason. And you're ahead of me in votes so if anything, you're more likely to go in than me :P

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#218  Edited By Erik

@beatboks1: Some of these guys on the list don't even debate that much, if at all. Anyway, my vote goes to (in no order):

Those are the ones that have stood out for me in actual debate. There are several others that I enjoy seeing on the battle forums though.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Dammit I forgot about Slim! He hasn't been active much in recent times but you're totally right, he should be in the HOF. I suppose it's late to do campaigning for him now but next time I'm campaigning for Slim to be in the HOF.

Also thanks for the vote :)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#220 frozen  Moderator

@erik: Thanks for the vote. I appreciate it coming from a debater of your calibre.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still the best there is, the best there ever was, and the best there ever will be.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still the best there is, the best there ever was, and the best there ever will be.

We get it, Tigger.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

We get it, Tigger.

SHUDDUP!

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Nah, I think you are definitely one of the ones going in this round. Besides, you just jumped up to 12=)

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cosmicallyaware1: not only is this guy a fantastic debater (and a very knowledgable viner) he also happens to be my faverout person on this site as he never fails to make anything humorous and add great fun to anything he participated in.

@dondave: unfortunately I don't actually fully know this guy but from what I have seen of him he has great 1 word answers and if you think that's all he can do your wrong... He is one of the most knowledgable people that I have seen on this site. I just wish I got to know him better

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: I think we see things more or less the same way. Btw I thought you left last I saw you on comicvine was like a couple of months ago. Do you normally hang out on forums other than battle forum or what's up man ?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: I think we see things more or less the same way. Btw I thought you left last I saw you on comicvine was like a couple of months ago. Do you normally hang out on forums other than battle forum or what's up man ?

Loading Video...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I have been spending most of my time in my scenario these days. It's a big thread now.

@wolverine08: LOL

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong@rikr2@darkseid1006: I am completely floored. My eternal gratitude for the votes guys. This is amazing, I am truly humbled. I'm up to 7 votes!!!!!! Never imagined........... guess now I gotta go post some amazing stuff to validate the recognition! Hope it lives up to the standards!!!!

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: It was well earned brother. Now between two CaVs, my getting a new gaming mouse for my other addiction, work, and my family...I have to get refreshers on Pitt in to get ready for our future engagement=)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 frozen  Moderator

I would like to thank those who have voted for me and complimented me thus far; and in general to Beatz for hosting this again. Appreciate it.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@frozen said:

@erik: Thanks for the vote. I appreciate it coming from a debater of your calibre.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Don't be so bashful man. You deserve it :)

wow, I'll take a compliment from you any day bub. Appreciated. Guess I gotta challange ya to a throw down one of these days huh?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@cosmicallyaware1: It was well earned brother. Now between two CaVs, my getting a new gaming mouse for my other addiction, work, and my family...I have to get refreshers on Pitt in to get ready for our future engagement=)

very appreciated kind sir. I await our match......makin sure I have my Grey Hulk facts all in order ;)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By tparks

@wyldsong said:

Nice! I can't wait to see your Pitt stuff.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Great job organising the votes this time round Beatz, it's another fair and well rounded voting session for the HOF.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I nominate myself for the Wall of Shame!!!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By frozen  Moderator
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Thanks man right back at you brotha. I been in a Cav soon and I give you link when time so you can look

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers