• Morals Are Off
  • No BFR
  • Random Encounter
  • No Prep
  • Pre-Flashpoint DC Team

• 50 Metres Apart
  • Visible To Each Oher
#2 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

SHAZAM! Chances are good that Black Adam can take this match by himself! Sure, Bizarro isn't all that smart -- but neither of these hammer-weilding goons are geniuses either, certainly not good enough at manipulating people to make the Thing of Steel a non-factor. Bizarro has NO WEAKNESSES except against blue kryptonite -- so the magical edge that would give the Thorettes an edge against Superman will no nothing against Bizzy. He's gonna be stronger, far faster, and he's completely invulnerable to harm. This guy beat Zoom in a race and thrashed Wonder Woman. With Black Adam as a guiding hand he will be devestating... not to mention Adam himself, who is likely even more powerful than Bizarro, considering his feats in WW3.

#3 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

SHAZAM! Chances are good that Black Adam can take this match by himself! Sure, Bizarro isn't all that smart -- but neither of these hammer-weilding goons are geniuses either, certainly not good enough at manipulating people to make the Thing of Steel a non-factor. Bizarro has NO WEAKNESSES except against blue kryptonite -- so the magical edge that would give the Thorettes an edge against Superman will no nothing against Bizzy. He's gonna be stronger, far faster, and he's completely invulnerable to harm. This guy beat Zoom in a race and thrashed Wonder Woman. With Black Adam as a guiding hand he will be devestating... not to mention Adam himself, who is likely even more powerful than Bizarro, considering his feats in WW3.

Black Adam is not soloing for sure. I'm 100% on that. Bizarro out racing Zoom has to be PIS, or Zoom was not trying. Were talking about a guy, so fast that even Wally West couldn't see him, until he got speed from other flashes, and even than he could barely keep up with Zoom. Well to be honest, Beta Ray Bill is like a morals of Thor, so right off the bat he's powerful. The guy was destroying planets, and blocking out whole planets from the sun. A morals off Thor has hit Odin, so hard that he dropped to his knees, and has weather manipulation attacks that have hurt people like Glory, who was said in an interview to be as strong as a piss off Odin, and Surtur who is mostly shown as Odin's equal. ( Pretty much like how, Black Adam is mostly shown as Captain Marvel's superior ). Thor is no slouch in the speed department either, I remember when he killed Sentry. He flew from earth to the sun in a matter of moments, and was even out-racing Ego, who I heard move at hyperspeed. Thor also has couple of nanosecond reaction speed too.

#5 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Are spectators like myself allowed to sideline cheer? :P

#6 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

Are spectators like myself allowed to sideline cheer? :P

I'm not waiting for an answer.

GO JOYGIRL! *does a cartwheel*

Sincerely,

#7 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Mhmm, I hear ya, nanoseconds and planet busting and all that fun stuff. :P As for the Zoom thing, I saw a scan of Zoom and Bizarro cruising around earth. They were keeping perfect time, except that Zoom was going straight and Bizarro is zig-zagging. ^_^ It has been agreed on many occasions that Thor would defeat Superman. I have acknowledged that. However, the REASON behind it is not because Thor is stronger, faster, smarter, or better in any way. The reason is because he comes close enough that his magical nature can take advantage of Superman's vulnerability. Bizarro is IMMUNE TO MAGIC! Thor calls down lightning or tries using his fancy tricks, Bizzy's gonna laugh it off and rip Thor's head off. Much as you said BRB is a morals-off Thor, Bizarro is morals-off Superman, with flame breath and ice vision, capable of bringing down demigods like Wonder Woman. Black Adam on the other hand, is as you said, clearly shown to be the most powerful member of any Marvel family, perhaps possibly Isis, though I have never seen her prove it. Black Adam was capable of taking on, and defeating, the JLA and JSA together, by himself. When he told Power Girl to get the f*** out of his country, she turned tail and did exactly that. As a Power Girl fan I am deeply aware that she wouldn't run without a fight unless she had a damn good reason for it.

#8 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

*grabs chair* I will wait in the corner, this will get interesting.

#9 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry just thought i would intervene as both seems a little confused to what happened in regards to Bizzar vs Zoom.

Bizzaro raced Zoom in Action Comics 831, and the context was Zoom wanted Bizzaro to join his Society of Super villians, and Zoom was specifically sent there by Lex Luthor to convince him to join them. Bizzaro asked for a race and if he won he would join the society.

Its not because Bizzaro was just as fast or faster than Zoom, but rather Zoom always wanted to make it close to Bizzaro would join them and the race was made such that it would please Bizzaro.

#10 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Ah, so Zoom threw the match. Alright, thanks -- saw the scans, apparently they were out of context.

Bizarro is, however, still at Superman-levels of speed. I.e. faster than Thor.

#11 Edited by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Mhmm, I hear ya, nanoseconds and planet busting and all that fun stuff. :P As for the Zoom thing, I saw a scan of Zoom and Bizarro cruising around earth. They were keeping perfect time, except that Zoom was going straight and Bizarro is zig-zagging. ^_^ It has been agreed on many occasions that Thor would defeat Superman. I have acknowledged that. However, the REASON behind it is not because Thor is stronger, faster, smarter, or better in any way. The reason is because he comes close enough that his magical nature can take advantage of Superman's vulnerability. Bizarro is IMMUNE TO MAGIC! Thor calls down lightning or tries using his fancy tricks, Bizzy's gonna laugh it off and rip Thor's head off. Much as you said BRB is a morals-off Thor, Bizarro is morals-off Superman, with flame breath and ice vision, capable of bringing down demigods like Wonder Woman. Black Adam on the other hand, is as you said, clearly shown to be the most powerful member of any Marvel family, perhaps possibly Isis, though I have never seen her prove it. Black Adam was capable of taking on, and defeating, the JLA and JSA together, by himself. When he told Power Girl to get the f*** out of his country, she turned tail and did exactly that. As a Power Girl fan I am deeply aware that she wouldn't run without a fight unless she had a damn good reason for it.

That Zoom feat is out of context as Killemail said.

Major Thorage coming through!!

Thor hurting Odin

Thor hurting Surtur ( Surtur is more poweful than Odin )

Thor hurting Zeus, while She-Hulk & Namor together didn't hurt him ( Odin's equal )

Thor hurting Glory with winds from 1000 worlds( Who said to be as strong as a pissed off Odin )

& also redirecting Glory's attack, which killed Glory, and badly injured Thor from impact from faliing from earth, and already injured from attack, and fight with Glory

Thor hurting a Celestial by hitting it so hard that it makes a hole in it's amour, destroys all near by mountaintops, and shakes the whole planet

After reading/seeing all those scans i'm pretty sure you know by now that Thor packs a lot more power than people thing, and a lot more than pretty much everyone in this fight. Also, Thor wouldn't just beat Superman because of magic, he's simply more powerful, his striking power with Mjolnir is extremly powerful. More than Superman is with his fists. Without hammer I will say Superman is physically stronger than Thor. Bizarro being immune to magic? He has not faced something as powerful as Mjolnir which is a Skyfather level weapon, even if he was immune to magic, the impact would still hurt ot KO him, maybe even kill him. A morals off Thor hurts sky fathers, and Celestials. Bizarro rip Thor's head off? Try again. Black Adam is poweful, but not Thor powerful. He's getting Mjolnir to the face, just like this.

Beta Ray Bilk will fight Bizarro since both Bizarro & Beta Ray Bill are the weakest of there teams. Beta Ray Bill s going to rush Bizarro with planet busting hits just like he did when he found out how powerful Stardust is. The guy was escaping double black holes too, and whupping Stardust's ass, who can't even die from physical hits, being a being from pure energy.

On to you now, I think that's about enough for now.

#13 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: So BRB rushes Bizarro with planet busting attacks. *nods* Smash, smash, smash, with dat big 'ol hammer.

Except that it does absolutely nothing at all, because one of Bizarro's powers is "Invulnerability". Not high durability. Invulnerability. I've never seen Bizarro actually get harmed by anything, he has no vulnerability to magic and I'm pretty sure BRB doesn't have blue kryptonite or any sort of energy replication. This occurs:

With BRB in place of Diana.

Bizarro has Superman's strength, without holding back. Which is what, like 40 octillion tons or something ludicrous like that? A single hit from Bizarro, at full-force, is probably going to decapitate Beta Ray Bill.

Thor has drawn the short stick, however. He gets to tangle something worse than Bizarro -- Black Adam. With Captain Marvel being approximately on par with Superman, and Black Adam being significantly more powerful than Billy, he was actually a global threat during the 52 story arc. Hal, John, and Kyle together fled when he showed up and said "stop that". Power Girl turned tail and ran when he showed up and said "stop that". None of DC's great heroes dare piss him off because he is exactly that badass. Black Adam has immense levels of power, in speed and strength both, and he's going to show Thor what getting struck by thunder really feels like when he calls down a Shazam bolt and incinerates him.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

Black Adam defeating the entire Doom Patrol by himself.

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@jeanroygrant: So BRB rushes Bizarro with planet busting attacks. *nods* Smash, smash, smash, with dat big 'ol hammer.

Except that it does absolutely nothing at all, because one of Bizarro's powers is "Invulnerability". Not high durability. Invulnerability. I've never seen Bizarro actually get harmed by anything, he has no vulnerability to magic and I'm pretty sure BRB doesn't have blue kryptonite or any sort of energy replication. This occurs:

With BRB in place of Diana.

Bizarro has Superman's strength, without holding back. Which is what, like 40 octillion tons or something ludicrous like that? A single hit from Bizarro, at full-force, is probably going to decapitate Beta Ray Bill.

Thor has drawn the short stick, however. He gets to tangle something worse than Bizarro -- Black Adam. With Captain Marvel being approximately on par with Superman, and Black Adam being significantly more powerful than Billy, he was actually a global threat during the 52 story arc. Hal, John, and Kyle together fled when he showed up and said "stop that". Power Girl turned tail and ran when he showed up and said "stop that". None of DC's great heroes dare piss him off because he is exactly that badass. Black Adam has immense levels of power, in speed and strength both, and he's going to show Thor what getting struck by thunder really feels like when he calls down a Shazam bolt and incinerates him.

Bizarro can be hurt actually..Wonder Woman is not as powerful as BRB. y was destroy planets.

and tanking there explosions

Did you just say that Black Adam's lightning will hurt Thor? Really now? That is so false. How will Black Adam hurt the god of thunder & lighting with lightning? I'm going to exuse this one. Thor was so powerful that when he died in Ragnarok, Iron Man felt the need to replace him with a clone so that they can have there mighty Thor back.

#16 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Black Adam's lightning is not real lightning. It is pure (and immensely powerful, considering Shazam battled the Spectre, who as Ralph Dibny stated is the most powerful entity on DC earth) magic.

And Superman (and by association, Bizarro) can also destroy planets. Supes does it here with his HEAT VISION.

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@jeanroygrant:

Black Adam defeating the entire Doom Patrol by himself.

Impressive.

#18 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, actually, i think supes is flying into the planet there. The red streak isn't HV, it is him as a red blur.

#19 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman (by extension, Bizarro) survives being crushed between two planets.

#20 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

GO GO POWER RANGERS!!! *shakes pom-poms*

#21 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman survives a supernova.

#22 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, also, if Biz is allowed to leave the arena he can find a blue sun and sundip.

In which case he solos.

Blue sundipped Bizarro > Yellow sundipped Superman.

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Also, actually, i think supes is flying into the planet there. The red streak isn't HV, it is him as a red blur.

That was a moon. I remember that issue. The impact ended up knocking out Superman.

#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Oh, also, if Biz is allowed to leave the arena he can find a blue sun and sundip.

In which case he solos.

Blue sundipped Bizarro > Yellow sundipped Superman.

If your going to use every Superman feat for Bizarro than I can use every Beta Ray Bill scan for Thor.

#25 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Just throwing out general durability feats. Bizarro's powers are that he is Superman, simply with a few reversed powers such as flame breath and ice vision.

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@jeanroygrant: Just throwing out general durability feats. Bizarro's powers are that he is Superman, simply with a few reversed powers such as flame breath and ice vision.

Same can be said for BRB/

#27 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Alright then. I generally think of them as identical Thors anyway. Still doesn't mean either one can or will defeat Bizarro, since they won't.

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@jeanroygrant: Alright then. I generally think of them as identical Thors anyway. Still doesn't mean either one can or will defeat Bizarro, since they won't.

Yes. they will

#29 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

whered u find those little sprite pics of those heroes and villains?

#30 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8160 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it to late to pic sides...

Im on Joygirls side...

*Go sits in her corner*

Go JG!

Dont hurt me..

#31 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: What would BRB's answer to freeze vision be?

#32 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizarro trashes WW yet again, proving he is her forever superior.

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@jeanroygrant: What would BRB's answer to freeze vision be?

Storm Breaker absorbs it.

Lol, you have all the fans.

@Joygirl said:

A guy too powerful for Thor & Classic Silver Surfer to fight in the past. So Surfer had to BFR him, and here is Thor taking him out with an energy blast from within ( Without Mjonlr )

#35 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Yeah, I am popular. :P

How would it absorb it? It absorbs energy?

Black Adam curbstomps Martian Manhunter.

#36 Posted by laflux (17543 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Joygirl said:

Just to point out, that scan is non-cannon. Wonder-Woman has held her own against a Blood-lusted Superman who thought she was Doomsday, so I don't think Bizzaro would Roflstomp her like people say.

@Jokergeist said:

GO GO POWER RANGERS!!! *shakes pom-poms*

You forgot your signature ;-D.

#37 Posted by laflux (17543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Also Non-Cannon.

#38 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Well, doesn't matter, since I just posted another where he beats her once more.

Also, Black Adam beats everyone at once, ever.

#39 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Dammit, ninja'd, also where is all this non-canon stuff coming from?

#40 Posted by laflux (17543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Sorry I didn't that one, but its also Non-Cannon as well.

But please, continue :)

#41 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam vs. all of the Teen Titans. Black Adam wins, slaughtering Terra in the process and ripping Frankenstein's arms off.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588351-racerx_wwiiib3_p14_15.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588354-racerx_wwiiib3_p16.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588355-racerx_wwiiib3_p17.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588356-racerx_wwiiib3_p18.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588341-ba_vs_tt_1.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588342-ba_vs_tt_2.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588343-ba_vs_tt_3.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588344-ba_vs_tt_4.jpg

#42 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Thanks for clearing that up :)

@Joygirl: That means those Bizarro beating Wonder Woman feats are useless :p

As for this

"Also, Black Adam beats everyone at once, ever."

PIS

Black Adam has been beaten by a lot worse. This would have to be an amp or something.

Here is what Black Adam's durabilty is like

One punch from Atom Smasher seems to have ripped up Adam's clothes, and sent him into great pain. Also the only reason Black Adam beats Captain Marvel sometimes is because he is physically superior to Captain Marvel, but Cap has the edurance to stay in a fight much longer than Black Adam, thanks to the stamina of Atlas. Black Adam can dish out, but can he handle a far worst punishment from the God Of Thunder? I think not.

Black Adam's speed on land can't reach FTL. He can't even react to microsecond's reactio speed, or can he fly FTL.

See here ( Jay ends up speed stealing him after )

While Thor can't run FTL. Thor can react to all Black Adam's hits, seeing as he has nmicrosecond's reaction speed, and is able to fly really fast, even 3x FTL

Microsecond's reaction speed

Reacting to Phoenix Jean Grey when her attack was just about to hit him, and countering her

Moving 3x speed of light

Here is Thor flying from earth to the sun to throw Sentry's dead corpse into the sun.

Mjolnir can travel 2x speed of light

Done, now back to you ! if you don't forfeit by now :p

#43 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

#44 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Black Adam vs. all of the Teen Titans. Black Adam wins, slaughtering Terra in the process and ripping Frankenstein's arms off.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588351-racerx_wwiiib3_p14_15.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588354-racerx_wwiiib3_p16.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588355-racerx_wwiiib3_p17.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588356-racerx_wwiiib3_p18.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588341-ba_vs_tt_1.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588342-ba_vs_tt_2.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588343-ba_vs_tt_3.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/125513/2588344-ba_vs_tt_4.jpg

I seen that fight. Not that impressive. They were nothing special.

#45 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Hah we just posted the same scan. XD So yeah, Thor can react to him. So could Martian Manhunter, but it didn't stop Adam from Shazaming him down.

#46 Edited by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: The scan I showed was ww3, which was in 2006 I believe. From the scan you showed it was a good bit older, so more recent takes precedence I do believe. He was very strong in that arc.

And PIS or not, those fights happened. he defeated the entire TT at once and was beating down a multitude of powerful heroes, and stomped MMH in 1-on-1. These scans are consistent with what he was doing at the time.

#47 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@jeanroygrant: The scan I showed was ww3, which was in 2006 I believe. From the scan you showed it was a good bit older, so more recent takes precedence I do believe. He was very strong in that arc.

And PIS or not, those fights happened. he defeated the entire TT at once and was beating down a multitude of powerful heroes, and stomped MMH in 1-on-1. These scans are consistent with what he was doing at the time.

How is it not PIS? The whole of WW3 is full of PIS. There is no way Black Adam can take on the JLA, JSA, and Teen Titans at the same time. That is too much out of his league. Exspecially since there were people there who could have potentially solo'ed him. ( Jay Garrick, Alan Scott, Captain Marvel, ect )

How are they consistent, you have Atom Smaher almost KO'ing Black Adam, and than he jumps to fighting the JSA, JLA, and Teen Titans? How is that even close to consistent? We all know that if Martian Manhunter wanted to, he could have just turned intagible, and destroy Black Adam like that, or just T/P him. which would work easily. Martian Manunter's T/P has worked on whole planets, and reality warpers. If I remember correctly it even worked on the Spectre, so if they fought you know who the victor would be.

@Joygirl said:

Hah we just posted the same scan. XD So yeah, Thor can react to him. So could Martian Manhunter, but it didn't stop Adam from Shazaming him down.

That wouldn't even one-shot Martian Manhunter.

#48 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

They specifically say there are people stronger and faster than him. It is his ferocity and his willingness to destroy that made him such a threat. I don't really think it's possible to wave off an entire event helmed by four different writers as PIS -- and we don't know the context behind the Atom Smasher thing. Who knows what could have happened before or after it.

#49 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

They specifically say there are people stronger and faster than him. It is his ferocity and his willingness to destroy that made him such a threat. I don't really think it's possible to wave off an entire event helmed by four different writers as PIS -- and we don't know the context behind the Atom Smasher thing. Who knows what could have happened before or after it.

You want to know one reason why Black Adam is shown so powerful to everyone else? It's becuase he doesn't hold back, while 97% of the people he fights do. If people like Superman didn't hold back against Black Adam than he would lose. A lot of people would have solo'ed him in that WW3 arc. 4 writers showing him that powerful, doesn't mean he's that powerful. It's just that Black Adam is a hothead, and loves to fight to his best potential, while the people he fights sometimes don't even go 50%. Take Superman, Doctor Fate & Alan Scott for example. Superman would beat Black Adam, but we all know that if a morals off Doctor Fate or Alan Scott fought Black Adam, it would be an utter stomp.

Here is a list of people in the World War 3 arc, thar would have, or could have beaten Black Adam if they went all out.

1. Captain Marvel
  2. Alan Scott
  3. Doctor Fate
  4. Jay Garrick
  5. Hourman
  6. Martian Mannhunter
  7. Firestorm
  8. Wonder Woman
#50 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Should we let votes commence?