Deathstroke's team vs Thanos

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BossMan404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BossMan404

Deathstroke gets 3 day prep. Thanos gets none. no BFR

Can this team win under Deathstrokes command.

(Note) Cyborg can not die first..... you know why.

The Brains

The Muscle

The Telepath

The Power

The Defense

The Magic

The Warrior

The Leader

VS

THE MIGHTY THANOS

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux

Hmmmm..... this team might have what it takes.

With Deathstroke leading them with 3 days prep, a good Telepathy defense, Frieza and Dr Strange's power, Hercules might and maybe Cyborg could be useful.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By agentxx

Frieza destroyed planets with ease, spite. since you gave him a bunch of people to help him fight Thanos.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

@agentxx said:

Frieza destroyed planets with ease, spite. since you gave him a bunch of people to help him fight Thanos.

Thanos can tank planet busting.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By agentxx

@XImpossibruX:Not to many attacks though, there are too many people attacking Thanos

WW and Frieza are speedsters

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ximpossibrux

@agentxx said:

@XImpossibruX:Not to many attacks though, there are too many people attacking Thanos

WW and Frieza are speedsters

Yes but Thanos has tagged Surfer, but i agree that the team takes this 9/10

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By XiiX

The team(if they can neutralize his shields. Not sure they can though......).

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ghost_rider1

With frieza on the team they will most likely put thanos down

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

ok lets see.

Cyborg while impressive has little to nothing against Thanos , given the the fact the beings like Silver Surfer and Thor are pretty much unable to really harm him after his upgrage. Dont see him doing much.

Emma Frost, seeing how Moondragon got KO in a TP battle against Thanos, i dont see Emma doing a lot against him either. If anything using TP against Thanos would actually work against Emma.

Hercules I am surprised someone used Hercules as a muscle against Thanos when you had wonder woman, who should be stronger, more skilled, and hell of a lot faster. Hercules really wont fair any better against Thanos than Cyborg or Emma Frost.

Freeza being a DBZ character, and as such anime related character, he isnt allowed in a battle thread, therefore i am not addressing it.

Wonder Woman is faster, has skills on her side, but strength and durability wise outgunned. Wonder Woman honestly wouldnt last too long against Titan either.

Deathstroke while he is a very good strategies have included exploiting people weakness or simply PIS. Thanos doesnt really have a weakness that Deathstroke could exploit and i would assume PIS like being able to be faster than flash where it matters are not going to be included in a fight.

Dr. Strange looks a little out of place, magic is good but Thanos himself has magic and in a one on one fight Strange couldnt do much either. And i believe he is the one who has what it takes to turn the tide.

I honestly question the wisdom behing putting Deathstroke as the leader, but with 3 days of prep, although they are a little short on time, i would give Dr Strange the benefit of doubt to find a way to beat Titan. Certainly wont be easy.

BossMan404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BossMan404

Well if he takes down Emma First he can mindwipe all but two people on the team.

and Thanos >>>>>>>Frieza and Wonder Woman IMO!

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DocFatalis

This team only works thanks to the presence of the DBZ character. Unless we're talking about classic strange from the end of the sixties, of course, because in this case Strange could do it alone.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Killemall: Leave it to you to know your Marvel. =)

I think Thanos wins 6/10

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
for some reason I think Frieza might be able to give Thanos a good run by himself... 
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator  Online
No Caption Provided

Freeza?

No Caption Provided
XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XMen1963

Frieza and Strange might could do it by themselves

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ximpossibrux

@XMen1963 said:

Frieza and Strange might could do it by themselves

LOL nah.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

ok lets see.

Cyborg while impressive has little to nothing against Thanos , given the the fact the beings like Silver Surfer and Thor are pretty much unable to really harm him after his upgrage. Dont see him doing much.

Emma Frost, seeing how Moondragon got KO in a TP battle against Thanos, i dont see Emma doing a lot against him either. If anything using TP against Thanos would actually work against Emma.

Hercules I am surprised someone used Hercules as a muscle against Thanos when you had wonder woman, who should be stronger, more skilled, and hell of a lot faster. Hercules really wont fair any better against Thanos than Cyborg or Emma Frost.

Freeza being a DBZ character, and as such anime related character, he isnt allowed in a battle thread, therefore i am not addressing it.

Wonder Woman is faster, has skills on her side, but strength and durability wise outgunned. Wonder Woman honestly wouldnt last too long against Titan either.

Deathstroke while he is a very good strategies have included exploiting people weakness or simply PIS. Thanos doesnt really have a weakness that Deathstroke could exploit and i would assume PIS like being able to be faster than flash where it matters are not going to be included in a fight.

Dr. Strange looks a little out of place, magic is good but Thanos himself has magic and in a one on one fight Strange couldnt do much either. And i believe he is the one who has what it takes to turn the tide.

I honestly question the wisdom behing putting Deathstroke as the leader, but with 3 days of prep, although they are a little short on time, i would give Dr Strange the benefit of doubt to find a way to beat Titan. Certainly wont be easy.

Wonder Woman is not stronger than Hercules. Not at all.

Avatar image for pokemondefender
PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PokemonDefender

Thanos is screwed.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Deranged Midget

Switch out Frieza and the thread will be fine.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

WTF IS GOING ON HERE? everyone back at animevice believes Thanos can beat any DBZ character, but here it's the apposite? The guy tanks SS being serious while lying down with-out even blinking, and had fought well against Odin. Thanos already kicked Herculeses ass, and Hulk's, and Thing's. Emma and Invisible Woman are non-factor. Strange has been nerfed a lot, he isn't even Sorcerer Supreme anymore. and Wonderwoman will be going down easily like the rest of the team. Thanos takes this

@Killemall: Deathstroke soloed JLA with prep, everyone knows that... He is the only reason I give Thanos a 9/10 win here instead of perfect.

PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PokemonDefender

@Killer_of_trolls said:

WTF IS GOING ON HERE? everyone back at animevice believes Thanos can beat any DBZ character, but here it's the apposite? The guy tanks SS being serious while lying down with-out even blinking, and had fought well against Odin. Thanos already kicked Herculeses ass, and Hulk's, and Thing's. Emma and Invisible Woman are non-factor. Strange has been nerfed a lot, he isn't even Sorcerer Supreme anymore. and Wonderwoman will be going down easily like the rest of the team. Thanos takes this

@Killemall: Deathstroke soloed JLA with prep, everyone knows that... He is the only reason I give Thanos a 9/10 win here instead of perfect.

Because DBZ dominated the battle forums in debates, so everyone tries to downplay them.

It's like Hulk on Comicvine.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@PokemonDefender: no they don't, what a noobish thing to say. Animevice is like comicvine but for anime instead of comic, we debate anime vs anime, anime vs comic all the time. what your saying is nonsense. Thanos can stomp cell let alone frieza.

PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PokemonDefender

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@PokemonDefender: no they don't, what a noobish thing to say. Animevice is like comicvine but for anime instead of comic, we debate anime vs anime, anime vs comic all the time. what your saying is nonsense. Thanos can stomp cell let alone frieza.

No he couldn't, not without his plot devices, but that's off topic.

Avatar image for infinitemasspunch
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say the team but only because of the prep advantage.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator  Online

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Damn, lame DBZ character spoiled this thread....... but if you switched Frieza with someone like Silver Surfer I think team Deathstroke might have a chance.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@PokemonDefender: Hulk on comicvine? gimme a break.

and are you telling me, Freiza can tank anything from Odin?NO Sure Thanos didn't win this one, but Odin said he was a worthy opponent, and Thanos has gotten a lot stronger since then.

No Caption Provided

I stand by my word, Thanos wins this.

PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PokemonDefender

@Ferdelance said:

Damn, lame DBZ character spoiled this thread....... but if you switched Frieza with someone like Silver Surfer I think team Deathstroke might have a chance.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Oni_Bane

Frieza could solo this. He is a planet buster by himself.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@Killer_of_trolls said:

He really hasnt, he did come close in Identity Crisis (where we are missing Superman , Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter) and was beaten then as well.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Emma Frost is kind of useless here.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jackofspades

thanos wins

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By Outside_85

@Killer_of_trolls said:

He did that because everyone on the JLA side suddenly suffered from a massive dose of PIS...like Rayner suddenly thinking the smartest move in the world was to throw a punch at Deathstroke's head instead of using that trinket on his finger.

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RingSlinger

@Killer_of_trolls said:

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

and why not?

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By whydama

Thanos wins. Team does not have technology to hurt Thanos. None of them are herald level except Classic Strange. Silver Surfer cannot hurt Thanos. This team needs someone above herald level.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Killemall said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

He really hasnt, he did come close in Identity Crisis (where we are missing Superman , Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter) and was beaten then as well.

Not my point, he is a monster with prep. He is one of DC's best tactical minds and is more capable of leading this than the rest of the team, and he is the 1# tactical mind in DC imo. Superman himself came begging him to lead there army in Worldwar if you remember. That means something.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By YoungJustice

@BossMan404 said:

Deathstroke gets 3 day prep. Thanos gets none. no BFR

Can this team win under Deathstrokes command.

(Note) Cyborg can not die first..... you know why.

The Brains

The Muscle

The Telepath

The Power

The Defense

The Magic

The Warrior

The Leader

VS

THE MIGHTY THANOS

Anime vs comics arent allowed.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By YoungJustice

@PokemonDefender said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

Because DBZ dominated the battle forums in debates, so everyone tries to downplay them.

It's like Hulk on Comicvine.

You really should have done some research before you said that.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killemall

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Killemall said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

Not my point, he is a monster with prep. He is one of DC's best tactical minds and is more capable of leading this than the rest of the team, and he is the 1# tactical mind in DC imo. Superman himself came begging him to lead there army in Worldwar if you remember. That means something.

And my point was his prep revolves around finding a weakness for a guy that is why u dont see Deathstroke taking on guys like Captain Marvel do you? Coz he has no weakness that deathstroke could exploit. The same is true with Thanos.

Avatar image for azathoth_the_dread_sleeper
Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg, Invisible Woman, Emma Frost, (Current) Doctor Strange and Deathstroke recede into a charred, dusty, smoldered, mutilated, burnt PILE from the hideously tremendous amount of STOMP they receive.

Herceles and Wonder Woman hold their own for a little while until they go down.

Frieza and Thanos would be last ones remaining, and eventually, Thanos would be the one to come out on top.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

and why not?

He is the god of strength,.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

and why not?

Thats hardly a proof given the fact that Hulk has pretty much always gotten the better of him. Besides Wonder woman has the strength of Heracles as well.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

and why not?

Thats hardly a proof given the fact that Hulk has pretty much always gotten the better of him. Besides Wonder woman has the strength of Heracles as well.

Hulk only beats Hercules because he gets stronger, the madder he goes. With a long enough battle Hulk will grow stronger than Superboy Prime.

Look at this fight of Hulk VS Hercules.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Killemall said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Killemall said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

And my point was his prep revolves around finding a weakness for a guy that is why u dont see Deathstroke taking on guys like Captain Marvel do you? Coz he has no weakness that deathstroke could exploit. The same is true with Thanos.

what? no! That is over-generalizing it, he preps in a lot more complicated way than that. DS is the best possible leader, he can make various plans and backup strategies for the team with knowledge and prep(I know there is no KNowledge here, even then the team would still lose). Even during a battle deathstroke can keep inventing tactics, and lead the team.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Killemall

@Killer_of_trolls said:

what? no! That is over-generalizing it, he preps in a lot more complicated way than that.

I call it the way i see it, and thats exactly what he does.

DS is the best possible leader, he can make various plans and backup strategies for the team with knowledge and prep(I know there is no KNowledge here, even then the team would still lose). Even during a battle deathstroke can keep inventing tactics, and lead the team.

that doesnt help him when he fights someone like Thanos. Also what i am saying is i question the wisdom behind having Deathstroke as the prep leader against a guy who has no vulnerability whatsoever (Thanos) when we have someone who could possible conjure a PIS from his behind (i.e Strange).

He could know all about Thanos, for all i care, i dont see how Deathstroke could contribute anything. Unless you are saying he does what he did to kid flash, distract him and shoot his leg (he sure has hell would need some mega powerful gun for that).

There is a good reason why Deathstroke with prep doesnt go against the likes of Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel because they have no vulnerability he can exploit, and goes agains the like of Flash and beats him (once) because apparently he is faster when it counts than a guy who ran circles around earth in under 10 seconds (which is totally legit).

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Killemall said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

what? no! That is over-generalizing it, he preps in a lot more complicated way than that.

I call it the way i see it, and thats exactly what he does.

He never did anything of the sort. you saw nothing.

@Killemall said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

that doesnt help him when he fights someone like Thanos. Also what i am saying is i question the wisdom behind having Deathstroke as the prep leader against a guy who has no vulnerability whatsoever (Thanos) when we have someone who could possible conjure a PIS from his behind (i.e Strange).

He could know all about Thanos, for all i care, i dont see how Deathstroke could contribute anything. Unless you are saying he does what he did to kid flash, distract him and shoot his leg (he sure has hell would need some mega powerful gun for that).

There is a good reason why Deathstroke with prep doesnt go against the likes of Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel because they have no vulnerability he can exploit, and goes agains the like of Flash and beats him (once) because apparently he is faster when it counts than a guy who ran circles around earth in under 10 seconds (which is totally legit).

I facepalmed as a reflex. you do realize I said the team loses, and that he is not alone. I said he is the best person to create a strategy for the team, I never mentioned speed, strengh, or anything of the sort, that is the rest of the team's work. you were being irrelevant.

The man was chosen to lead the forces of earth in a war, that is a good enough reason.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke solos

InsidiousX13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers