#1 Edited by Thewhiteronin (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke has the Creation Blades, which has been dubbed the most deadly weapon ever created due to its ability to cut through anything in the universe. He gets his standard equipment, in addition to the Creation Blades. Pre-52 Deathstroke faces off against the base savage Hulk for round 1 and World War Hulk for round 2. Will Deathstroke be able to slay the Hulk with the Creation Blades?

• Round 1: Deathstroke has 2 hours of preparations before he faces off against a regular savage, base Hulk, Hulk receives no access to Banner's intellect.
  • Round 1.5: Deathstroke has 2 hours of preparation before he faces off against Hulk, Hulk receives access to Banner's intellect and 2 hours of preparation.
  • Round 2: Deathstroke faces off against World War Hulk, he receives 2 hours of preparation.
  • Round 2.5: Deathstroke and World War Hulk do not receive preparation, it's a random encounter.

The Creation Blades: http://www.comicvine.com/creation-blades/4055-56480/

VERSUS

#2 Posted by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Thewhiteronin (754 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not exactly sure about what it does in regards to healing factors, but it was able to harm Mr. Majestic, a character with the strength to rearrange the solar system.

#4 Edited by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhiteronin:

The problem I see is that Hulk has an insane healing factor. I am by no means a Hulk expert, but a Blade that can cut through anything is great, but invulnerable skin isn't the issue. A healing factor that is better than Wolvie's is. I'll let someone else far more knowledgeable on the Hulk debate it out, but Slade may have some issues even with the sword.

#5 Posted by dondave (37972 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke decapitates him

#6 Posted by Thewhiteronin (754 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a very interesting dilemma you've brought forward, I am also curious as to how fast Hulk regenerates. How fast can Hulk recover from a dismembered limb or severed vital organ? Since Marvel has no visible retcon of their collection of characters, I'm going to assume that past encounters with characters like Wolverine are canon, and as I recall Wolverine has been able to inflict a decent amount of damage on the Hulk to the extent where the Hulk has actually struggled to keep Wolverine down. Depending on Hulk's regeneration, I think Slade can place precision cuts on Hulk's vital organs and dismember his limbs to render Hulk immobile. However, if Hulk maintains a mindset of tactical intelligence, I believe some well-placed thunderclaps will be able to keep Slade at bay. If someone can shine a ray of light on Hulk's regeneration, it would be most appreciated.

#7 Posted by dondave (37972 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@thewhiteronin:

The problem I see is that Hulk has an insane healing factor. I am by no means a Hulk expert, but a Blade that can cut through anything is great, but invulnerable skin isn't the issue. A healing factor that is better than Wolvie's is. I'll let someone else far more knowledgeable on the Hulk debate it out, but Slade may have some issues even with the sword.

I don't think Hulk can regenerate from a Severed Head

#8 Edited by Thewhiteronin (754 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I'm not exactly sure why no one has tried that yet. It would be hilarious to see Hulk try to regenerate from a severed head.

#9 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7715 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Would cutting Hulk head off work?Pre Curse Deadpool needed Hulk blood to fix his healing factor.

#10 Posted by dondave (37972 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Would cutting Hulk head off work?Pre Curse Deadpool needed Hulk blood to fix his fix his healing factor.

I don't see why not, IIRC he's never regrown limbs

#11 Edited by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@wyldsong said:

@thewhiteronin:

I don't think Hulk can regenerate from a Severed Head

I remember someone bringing an argument like that up in another thread, and I remember a scan was brought up to counter it. To be honest though, I am not the one to argue it with a faulty memory on the issue at hand.

#12 Posted by Immortal777 (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Deathstroke decapitates him

#13 Posted by Thewhiteronin (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Calling all Hulk fans, please report to this thread! Thanks.

#14 Posted by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

Try @theacidskull as they have even done a Hulk respect thread. I also think maybe @cadencev2 might have some Hulk knowledge...

#15 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

I see two ways this goes down, and it's 50/50.

1 - Slade cuts off Hulks head. Slade wins.

2 - Slade cuts off Hulks arm and Hulk throws him into space with his other arm or crushes like an empty coke can with one squeeze. Hulk wins.

#17 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@dondave: Would cutting Hulk head off work?Pre Curse Deadpool needed Hulk blood to fix his fix his healing factor.

Does growing back half his head counts as regrowing limbs?

#18 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a very interesting dilemma you've brought forward, I am also curious as to how fast Hulk regenerates. How fast can Hulk recover from a dismembered limb or severed vital organ? Since Marvel has no visible retcon of their collection of characters, I'm going to assume that past encounters with characters like Wolverine are canon, and as I recall Wolverine has been able to inflict a decent amount of damage on the Hulk to the extent where the Hulk has actually struggled to keep Wolverine down. Depending on Hulk's regeneration, I think Slade can place precision cuts on Hulk's vital organs and dismember his limbs to render Hulk immobile. However, if Hulk maintains a mindset of tactical intelligence, I believe some well-placed thunderclaps will be able to keep Slade at bay. If someone can shine a ray of light on Hulk's regeneration, it would be most appreciated.

Hulk healed back 90% of his body in seconds. Its quite overpowered in my opinion.

And i don't have the scans, CadenceV2 may have them, but i recall Hulk healing so fast, that when he was rearranging his intestines for some odd plot behind it, his hand was stucked inside his stomach.

#19 Posted by dondave (37972 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Does growing back half his head counts as regrowing limbs?

I wouldn't say it's quite the same, if Deathstrtroke decapitates him, he's not going to give Hulk back his head to re-attach it. Hulk as far as I know hasn't re-grown limbs that were completely lost

#20 Edited by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Agreed. However, nothing like that has ever happened to Hulk someway, he's always resisting w/e is going to kill him.

#21 Edited by Strider92 (16607 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins all rounds. The creation blade doesn't negate healing factors it can just cut through anything which doesn't help at all as Wolverine can also cut him adamantium and he has superior physical stats to Slade and still hasn't nor should he ever win (without PIS). Hulk can end this with thunderclaps or simply by getting his hands on DS.

#22 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps,,WWH is overkill. Hulk ripped off the top of his head and healed quickly after,,,his body heals too rapidly

#23 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk thunderclaps.

#24 Posted by RisingBean (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Hulk had his stomach cut open by Speedfreak's blades. He was holding his intestines in and the flesh healed around his fingers. He had to yank them out.

I'd say that cutting flesh is different then cutting bone. As big as the Hulk is I don't know if I see it being one hit and done. Because of that I am inclined to think the Hulk has a better chance of winning then some believe.

#25 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Hulk had his stomach cut open by Speedfreak's blades. He was holding his intestines in and the flesh healed around his fingers. He had to yank them out.

I'd say that cutting flesh is different then cutting bone. As big as the Hulk is I don't know if I see it being one hit and done. Because of that I am inclined to think the Hulk has a better chance of winning then some believe.

I believe Hulk would win... Anyway, thank you for the info.

#26 Posted by RisingBean (4024 posts) - - Show Bio