#1 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Deathstroke would beat Zohan's azz
#3 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Zohan!

#4 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Huh ?
#5 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

In a fight with no prep-time I'd give it to the Zohan.

No hand push ups, swimming faster than a motorboat, catching bullets at point blank range with his nose, taking apart a gun in seconds, etc.

and Deathstrokes ability to use 90% of his brain would make him retarded.

The fact that humans only use 10% of their brain is a myth.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"In a fight with no prep-time I'd give it to the Zohan.

No hand push ups, swimming faster than a motorboat, catching bullets at point blank range with his nose, taking apart a gun in seconds, etc.

and Deathstrokes ability to use 90% of his brain would make him retarded.

The fact that humans only use 10% of their brain is a myth."
OMG  !  I gotta like save this post  !  You just called Deathstroke retarded

Ha Ha Ha  !  Thats Hilarious
#7 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"In a fight with no prep-time I'd give it to the Zohan.

No hand push ups, swimming faster than a motorboat, catching bullets at point blank range with his nose, taking apart a gun in seconds, etc.

and Deathstrokes ability to use 90% of his brain would make him retarded.

The fact that humans only use 10% of their brain is a myth."
OMG  !  I gotta like save this post  !  You just called Deathstroke retarded

Ha Ha Ha  !  Thats Hilarious
"
lol either way, there is one major thing you missed. You guys know how Zohan stopped the motor boat? He stuck his hands into the fan and completely destroyed it, when it should have severed his hands. And speaking of severing, Zohan could control his hands telepathically even when it was severed....and make it float. 
#8 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"In a fight with no prep-time I'd give it to the Zohan.

No hand push ups, swimming faster than a motorboat, catching bullets at point blank range with his nose, taking apart a gun in seconds, etc.

and Deathstrokes ability to use 90% of his brain would make him retarded.

The fact that humans only use 10% of their brain is a myth."
OMG  !  I gotta like save this post  !  You just called Deathstroke retarded

Ha Ha Ha  !  Thats Hilarious

lol either way, there is one major thing you missed. You guys know how Zohan stopped the motor boat? He stuck his hands into the fan and completely destroyed it, when it should have severed his hands. And speaking of severing, Zohan could control his hands telepathically even when it was severed....and make it float. "
and then he stabbed the guy in the back with a knife and magically healed.

and he feels no pain (the piranha)
#9 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !  He called Deathstroke retarded

Thats So Funny
#10 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"In a fight with no prep-time I'd give it to the Zohan.

No hand push ups, swimming faster than a motorboat, catching bullets at point blank range with his nose, taking apart a gun in seconds, etc.

and Deathstrokes ability to use 90% of his brain would make him retarded.

The fact that humans only use 10% of their brain is a myth."
OMG  !  I gotta like save this post  !  You just called Deathstroke retarded

Ha Ha Ha  !  Thats Hilarious

lol either way, there is one major thing you missed. You guys know how Zohan stopped the motor boat? He stuck his hands into the fan and completely destroyed it, when it should have severed his hands. And speaking of severing, Zohan could control his hands telepathically even when it was severed....and make it float. "
and then he stabbed the guy in the back with a knife and magically healed.

and he feels no pain (the piranha)"
Invulnerability? That has to be the answer. You can't pretend to not get hurt when you stick a piranha in a closed space with your stick involved. 
#11 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#12 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Zohan

#13 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
" Zohan "
nope
#14 Posted by Mortein (2657 posts) - - Show Bio

what is zohan?

#15 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
" what is zohan? "
he is a character that Adam Sandler played in a movie...
#16 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

There is reason the movie is called don't mess witrh the Zohan lol .. he kicks ass big time and he swims like a dolphin thats just cool
#17 Posted by Mortein (2657 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Mortein said:
" what is zohan? "
he is a character that Adam Sandler played in a movie... "
yea, I Google it, it looked like a crappy movie so I didn't watched it
#18 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Mortein said:
" what is zohan? "
he is a character that Adam Sandler played in a movie... "
yea, I Google it, it looked like a crappy movie so I didn't watched it "
nice....
#19 Posted by Hellos (8838 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Zohan nearly unstoppable in the film? 
 
@King Saturn
said:

"Ha Ha Ha  !  He called Deathstroke retarded

Thats So Funny
"
He meant the whole 90% use of your brain power was nonsense, which it very much is :D  
We use 100% of our brains!
But people generally don't read comics for any sense of realism most of the time, so you get the idea.
#20 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" Wasn't Zohan nearly unstoppable in the film? 
 
@King Saturn
said:
"Ha Ha Ha  !  He called Deathstroke retarded

Thats So Funny
"
He meant the whole 90% use of your brain power was nonsense, which it very much is :D  We use 100% of our brains!But people generally don't read comics for any sense of realism most of the time, so you get the idea. "

1. Zohan never ran into anyone quite like Deathstroke in the Film though...

2. I dont even remember posting that... but it was like I year ago when I did anyways... lol