Who Wins and Why?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I can see Slade and Logan ganging up on their common superior advesary and decaping him with a simultaneous melee assault. Then Logan wins. If there's no team up then Luther > Logan > Slade

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I can see Slade and Logan ganging up on their common superior advesary and decaping him with a simultaneous melee assault. Then Logan wins. If there's no team up then Luther > Logan > Slade

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

King James.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@i_like_swords: luther is the weak link here tbh,

On the battle wolverine wins, unless desthstroke plays extremley safe and does nothing until the end

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Not really. Stronger, faster, more durable than Slade, can trap their melee weapons in his muscle tissue, has inherent move reading and the power to target weak points, resistance to pressure points, healiny factor ect ect

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: faster than wolverine? Not really they are around the same, and no he couldnt hold wolvies claws inside his muscle tissue

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

I've always thought bc Logan vs Slade could be 50/50, but with me leaning towards Slade. Luther and BC Logan is a similar case because without the ady, Logan loses a lot of his durability, especially when both of Slade and Luther both bring slashing and dismembering types of damage. And Luther does have some solid resistance to slashing types of damage, as seen in his fights with Jack where he was getting cut up but it wasn't slowing him down too much. And while Wolverine and Slade have more skill and experience, Luthor did face guys that outskilled him with similar abilities, and eventually he matched them fine with his statistical ability. In the end, I see it more coming down to Slade vs Luthor just because of variety of equipment is in Slade's favor and Luthor usually performs attacks that Logan's ady would protect him from, IE the slashing and increase in damage soak. And in regards to Slade vs Luthor, I think that would be more of a toss up. Slade's blast staff would deal damage, but his guns won't, and while his promethium sword is more than capable of dismembering Luthor, that also depends on the attack landed. If that sword gets stuck in a stab, then Luthor could arguably trap it long enough to disarm Slade of it with his vastly higher striking power.

Odds are while Luthor brings the least weaponry here, he makes up for it in his ability to strike, his speed, healing, and just versatility in his abilities. Slade brings the best defense and most weaponry here that can get around Logan's healing etc. Wolverine brings the best level of skill, but loses a big advantage without the adamantium here and that would cost him with the types of attacks these guys bring. It would be a fun fight to watch but I might favor Luthor here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: faster than wolverine? Not really they are around the same, and no he couldnt hold wolvies claws inside his muscle tissue

Let me know when Wolverine can smile at travelling high-caliber revolver bullets before tilting his head at the last minute or quite literally dance around bullets in the context of an entire SWAT firing squad, or leave an entire mall shrouded in dust just from fighting someone of his physical class.

Yes he could. Jack the Ripper, who was strong enough to break Luther's steel slicing arm, could not remove a steel knife from Luther's torso with all his strength. Granted Wolverine's bone claws are stronger than steel but that doesn't really matter when the pertinent issue is strength.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gojira2014

@i_like_swords said:

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Not really. Stronger, faster, more durable than Slade, can trap their melee weapons in his muscle tissue, has inherent move reading and the power to target weak points, resistance to pressure points, healiny factor ect ect

This for me. Though maybe not faster. As fast.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always thought bc Logan vs Slade could be 50/50, but with me leaning towards Slade. Luther and BC Logan is a similar case because without the ady, Logan loses a lot of his durability, especially when both of Slade and Luther both bring slashing and dismembering types of damage. And Luther does have some solid resistance to slashing types of damage, as seen in his fights with Jack where he was getting cut up but it wasn't slowing him down too much. And while Wolverine and Slade have more skill and experience, Luthor did face guys that outskilled him with similar abilities, and eventually he matched them fine with his statistical ability. In the end, I see it more coming down to Slade vs Luthor just because of variety of equipment is in Slade's favor and Luthor usually performs attacks that Logan's ady would protect him from, IE the slashing and increase in damage soak. And in regards to Slade vs Luthor, I think that would be more of a toss up. Slade's blast staff would deal damage, but his guns won't, and while his promethium sword is more than capable of dismembering Luthor, that also depends on the attack landed. If that sword gets stuck in a stab, then Luthor could arguably trap it long enough to disarm Slade of it with his vastly higher striking power.

Odds are while Luthor brings the least weaponry here, he makes up for it in his ability to strike, his speed, healing, and just versatility in his abilities. Slade brings the best defense and most weaponry here that can get around Logan's healing etc. Wolverine brings the best level of skill, but loses a big advantage without the adamantium here and that would cost him with the types of attacks these guys bring. It would be a fun fight to watch but I might favor Luthor here.

Great breakdown(TM) and reminds me I have to do my Luther Strode vs Bone Claw Wolverine with @wolverine08.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

DS.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS wins this, his weaponry is very ideal for this matchup.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yup and yup

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luthor Strode

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers