Deathstroke vs Wolverine vs Black Panther

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Spellca2
@Static Shock said:
" @Voidheart: If it's in a non-canon storyline, it doesn't count. Doesn't mean he could actually beat Wolverine in battle. They had the original incarnations in Marvel vs. DC, too. But, the story was still non-canon, and the majority of fights were fan-voted. The characters here being original doesn't make the crossover itself any more valid that what's already been established. Those scans mean nothing."

Although they are cool. 

Static, he won't let down the fact that apparently a moderate level metahuman can take on Wolverine, who is a beast, and Black Panther, who has the ability to take him down easy in this environment. Back to what I said, all the agility and strength in the world can't help you when you're next move in a jungle is uncertain.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By warlock360

BP has the most benefit in the jungle

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart said:
" and btw what gives with the damn PIS an non-canon BS, just because it didn't actually happen, doesn't mean he couldn't repeat the feat in-continuity. "
OK. Well, then. Black Panther put Silver Surfer in an armlock, effectively making him stronger than the Surfer, who is Class 100. Thus, making him stronger than Deathstroke to the point where Deathstroke couldn't contend with him. There. 

See how stupid that sounds, especially with the Black Panther/Surfer scenario is PIS?
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By warlock360

xD surfer let Panther believe he did so ;P

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart said:
" xD surfer let Panther believe he did so ;P "
No, he didn't. That wasn't wasn't even stated on panel. LOL.
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Spellca2
@Voidheart said:
"xD surfer let Panther believe he did so ;P "

Did Colossus let Deathstroke throw him down an abyss? No...yet he did it when Colossus should have turned around, broken Deathstroke's spine and thrown him down the hole with ease? PIS. And also, the reason we can't use cannot is because we aren't unsure.  

Like surely a ninja in Naruto could use a jutsu they used in the anime in the manga, but since the manga never displays the feat we don't know, do we? Both arguments of defense...taken down.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By warlock360

ok so what the hell let's sum it up, we're in a jungle, the three are out to fight eachother... at 2:00 am in the jungle... Wolverine can sniff people out... as can Deathstroke ( here) and Black Panther can hide perfectly... 

Wolverine can't really harm BP that much since his claws are made out of adamantium and BP's suit out of vibranium. On the other hand, BP's claws (if i remember correctly) are made out of vibranium too and should (in theory) be able to cut through Wolverines bones for that matter. (his healing factor only heals tissue and bonestructure, not adamantium so that won't grow back logically... they both know nothing about deathstroke and neither does Deathstroke know anything about them (since OP didn't make a clear scenario, and the x-men fight is non-canon) Deathstroke would proceed with caution and tactically, Wolverine would be light-headed as always, and Bp would be stealthy... hard fight.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow...i never new Deathstroke was such a heavy hitter.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart said:

" Wolverine can't really harm BP that much since his claws are made out of adamantium and BP's suit out of vibranium. "

He can. If he slashes against the grain the suit, it will tear. Wolverine wouldn't instinctively know this, but would eventually find out as others have been able to on panel.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By warlock360

question is will his brain be able to compute the fact

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart said:
" question is will his brain be able to compute the fact "
I don't see why not. Wolverine isn't that stupid. Then again, T'Challa has shown to avoid his adamantium claws in the past, so he isn't going to make it easy for him.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By warlock360

how is the relation between Wolvie and BP?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By warlock360

as far as enemies

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart said:
" how is the relation between Wolvie and BP? "
They respect each other. It's platonic. They are good friends, and have worked together in certain situations.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart said:
" as far as enemies "
That's the problem. They aren't really enemies. There's some animosity between them (nothing greater than name-calling), but it's insignificant.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By warlock360

:S we need a more specific scenario for this then because as it stands no one knows why they're there and why they're fighting eachother (doubt deathstroke cares but whatevs) it would determine if BP and Wolverine would work together or not.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart said:
" :S we need a more specific scenario for this then because as it stands no one knows why they're there and why they're fighting eachother (doubt deathstroke cares but whatevs) it would determine if BP and Wolverine would work together or not. "
Black Panther has helped Wolverine find Sabretooth in Wakanda, and has also helped him with another mission in a neighboring African country. In X-Men: Wild Kingdom, they both teamed up against Dragon Man, and tamed him. In fact, Black Panther helped the X-Men throughout that entire arc.
Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Dark_Slayor

The way I see it, in this certain scenario, I see Deathstroke going down first due to the enviromental advantage BP and Wolverine have. Now in the case of Wolverine vs BP I think Panther takes it 6/10. Its my understanding that Wolverine cant really cut through BP's suit(kinda find that hard to believe), and BP has weapons that can cut through adamantium(I also kinda find this hard to believe)

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By warlock360

but then this wouldn't be a deathstroke vs Wolverine vs BP from the beginning

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Static Shock
@Dark_Slayor said:

" Its my understanding that Wolverine cant really cut through BP's suit

The suit has been cut through before when it was slashed against the grain. Others have been able to do it. Sabretooth and Malice did it.

@Dark_Slayor said:
"BP has weapons that can cut through adamantium(I also kinda find this hard to believe) "
Believe it. His claws are made of Antarctic Vibranium. It destabilizes all other metals on contact. It's even stated on panel.

No Caption Provided
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Spellca2
@Static Shock said:
" @Dark_Slayor said:
The suit has been cut through before when it was slashed against the grain. Others have been able to do it. Sabretooth and Malice did it."

So theoretically Wolverine should have no trouble, Deathstroke would on the other hand.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By warlock360

Wolverine would have serious trouble unless he finds out that he has to cut against the grain

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Static Shock
@Spellca2:  In terms of getting through the suit, yes. But, T'Challa wouldn't make it easy for him. As for Deathstroke's swords, he could slash the suit too, but stabbing against the suit could cause this to happen....

No Caption Provided
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By warlock360

what would happen to if Deathstroke would shoot against the grain? O.o

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Dark_Slayor
@Static Shock said:
" @Dark_Slayor said:

The suit has been cut through before when it was slashed against the grain. Others have been able to do it. Sabretooth and Malice did it.

@Dark_Slayor said:
"BP has weapons that can cut through adamantium(I also kinda find this hard to believe) "
Believe it. His claws are made of Antarctic Vibranium. It destabilizes all other metals on contact. It's even stated on panel.

No Caption Provided
"
Hmmm, I guess the only question left is, can BP's tech put Wolverine down for a KO? Also since Wolverine can cut through BP's suit effectively I'll sway my vote to 5/10 or 6/10 Wolverine.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart said:
" what would happen to if Deathstroke would shoot against the grain? O.o "
The bullet would fall to the ground before touching the suit.
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Spellca2

Absolutely nothing if Black Panther uses his belt to cause firearms to misfire.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Static Shock
@Spellca2: That too.

@Dark_Slayor: If he is stabbed with energy daggers set to kill all the nerves in his body, yeah.

Shadey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Shadey
@Dark_Slayor said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Dark_Slayor said:

@Dark_Slayor said:

No Caption Provided
"
Hmmm, I guess the only question left is, can BP's tech put Wolverine down for a KO? Also since Wolverine can cut through BP's suit effectively I'll sway my vote to 5/10 or 6/10 Wolverine. "
Nobody said it would be easy for him to. One he would have to find the exact locations to slash at before the suit will even start to tear alittle. Secondly T'challa is not going to let Wolverine touch him and with his current speed T'Challa will have no problem. And to answer your first question yes T'Challa has tech that will KO him, like the daggers for instance.
Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Dark_Slayor
@Static Shock said:
" @Spellca2: That too.

@Dark_Slayor: If he is stabbed with energy daggers set to kill all the nerves in his body, yeah. "
You mean a nerve strike? I thought those had little to no effect on him, also I feel like Wolverine would heal from that almost instantly.
The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By The Hottness

I'd go with Panther on this one
Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Dark_Slayor
@The Hottness: I'm starting to lean that way......again. BP has tons of advantages in terms of weaps and tech. DS can barely phase him, and Wolverine's only advantages are his HF and strength(and this probably small and insignificant anyways).
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Static Shock
@Dark_Slayor: Nah. Nerve strikes disorient the nerves. Energy daggers can be stabbed into the body, and at the highest setting, it can kill the nerves altogether. I'm sure Wolverine could heal from it, but not when the daggers are left inside the body.

I am, however, aware of certain nerve strikes being ineffective against Wolverine. But, those are different.
Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Dark_Slayor
@Static Shock said:
" @Dark_Slayor: Nah. Nerve strikes disorient the nerves. Energy daggers can be stabbed into the body, and at the highest setting, it can kill the nerves altogether. I'm sure Wolverine could heal from it, but not when the daggers are left inside the body.  I am, however, aware of certain nerve strikes being ineffective against Wolverine. But, those are different. "
Alright I concede Static, Black Panther is a badass 6.5/10 he wins it.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still stunned at how this thread is being carried further, seeing as how the winner here is very evident.

Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Spellca2

I changed my opinion, sadly others are stubborn when it comes to facing factual accounts.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By warlock360
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"

I'm still stunned at how this thread is being carried further, seeing as how the winner here is very evident.

"
don't see how it's that evident
Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Dark_Slayor
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Only its not evident. These three are nearly identical stat-wise, powers-wise, and skill-wise. Plus none are strangers to the jungle setting. Anyone can make a case for all three of the fighters winning.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dark_Slayor said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Only its not evident. These three are nearly identical stat-wise, powers-wise, and skill-wise. Plus none are strangers to the jungle setting. Anyone can make a case for all three of the fighters winning. "

You're kidding me, right?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Static Shock
"I'm still stunned at how this thread is being carried further, seeing as how the winner here is very evident"
Well, I don't think it's that evident. I just believe that one character is more likely to win, based on the scenario. But, I can see all of them legitimately winning in different scenarios.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Static Shock
" You're kidding me, right? "
I think what he's trying to say is that because all three of them are technically metahuman by classification, no one really has a clear-cut, physical advantage. But, skill-wise, they aren't identical. Power-wise, Black Panther is the only one without a healing factor.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
I think what he's trying to say is that because all three of them are technically metahuman by classification, no one really has a clear-cut, physical advantage. But, skill-wise, they aren't identical. Power-wise, Black Panther is the only one without a healing factor."

Well, in terms of classification, that is a fair assessment for this fight. However, like you mentioned in the post above, the most powerful and skilled combatant here shouldn't be up for debate.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By warlock360
" @Static Shock said:
I think what he's trying to say is that because all three of them are technically metahuman by classification, no one really has a clear-cut, physical advantage. But, skill-wise, they aren't identical. Power-wise, Black Panther is the only one without a healing factor."
Well, in terms of classification, that is a fair assessment for this fight. However, like you mentioned in the post above, the most powerful and skilled combatant here shouldn't be up for debate. "
which would be
Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Dark_Slayor
" @Dark_Slayor said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Only its not evident. These three are nearly identical stat-wise, powers-wise, and skill-wise. Plus none are strangers to the jungle setting. Anyone can make a case for all three of the fighters winning. "
You're kidding me, right? "
No I'm not, all 3 fighters are enhanced humans, and DS is probably the least skilled out of the three but I can only imagine not by THAT much, while Wolverine and BP are comparable skillwise. As for power-wise all three possess superhuman senses, Panther is only one w/o a healing factor.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Voidheart said:
" @Static Shock said:
Well, in terms of classification, that is a fair assessment for this fight. However, like you mentioned in the post above, the most powerful and skilled combatant here shouldn't be up for debate. "
which would be "

Deathstroke
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dark_Slayor said:
" @Dark_Slayor said:
No I'm not, all 3 fighters are enhanced humans, and DS is probably the least skilled out of the three but I can only imagine not by THAT much, while Wolverine and BP are comparable skillwise. As for power-wise all three possess superhuman senses, Panther is only one w/o a healing factor. "

Completely wrong
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Static Shock
" Well, in terms of classification, that is a fair assessment for this fight. However, like you mentioned in the post above, the most powerful and skilled combatant here shouldn't be up for debate. "
How is Deathstroke the most skilled? He's a great fighter, but that doesn't make him a better fighter than the other two. I just think that his physical enhancements compensate for his fighting skills.
Shadey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Shadey
@Static Shock said:
" Well, in terms of classification, that is a fair assessment for this fight. However, like you mentioned in the post above, the most powerful and skilled combatant here shouldn't be up for debate. "
How is Deathstroke the most skilled? He's a great fighter, but that doesn't make him a better fighter than the other two. I just think that his physical enhancements compensate for his fighting skills. "
Not to mention which due to BP's current new stats won't help DS much.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Static Shock
@Shadey: That too.
Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Dark_Slayor
" @Dark_Slayor said:
" @Dark_Slayor said:
No I'm not, all 3 fighters are enhanced humans, and DS is probably the least skilled out of the three but I can only imagine not by THAT much, while Wolverine and BP are comparable skillwise. As for power-wise all three possess superhuman senses, Panther is only one w/o a healing factor. "
Completely wrong "
No you're completely wrong.  

See how I just disagreed with you w/o anything backingup my claims? That clearly, automatically makes me right.........