Deathstroke vs Wolverine vs Black Panther

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nickj54

This is the current verison of all characters, they all have standard gear, and the battle takes place in a jungle in South Africa at 2:00 am. 

Deathstroke 

VS 

Wolverine 

VS 

Black Panther 

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deathstroke should win with relative ease. Logan will definitely be the first one to get taken out. T'challa has a key environmental advantage here, but that just won't cut it against this level of opposition.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By spidey 15
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"Deathstroke should win with relative ease. Logan will definitely be the first to get taken out. T'challa has a key environmental advantage here, but that just won't cut it against this level of opposition. "
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Black Panther has an advantage here, but he still won't win. Deathstroke would win this.

nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nickj54
@spidey 15:
I know Deathstroke is really good, but this isnt a curbstomp
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@nickj54: 

No, it's not. Wolverine poses a threat (to a point) and Black Panther has a serious advantage. But neither are as fast as Deathstroke. The guy followed Wally with his eyes and put the sword where he calculated he'd go.

But it's true. This would not be an easy win, especially since Deathstroke doesn't have knowledge of his opponents.
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Spellca2
@JediXMan said:
"@nickj54:   No, it's not. Wolverine poses a threat (to a point) and Black Panther has a serious advantage. But neither are as fast as Deathstroke. The guy followed Wally with his eyes and put the sword where he calculated he'd go.  But it's true. This would not be an easy win, especially since Deathstroke doesn't have knowledge of his opponents. "

@nickj54 said:
"@spidey 15: I know Deathstroke is really good, but this isnt a curbstomp "

The problem here is that Wolverine has trained in the wilderness and actually lead a pack of wolves. He would be just as capable of fighting and surviving in this jungle as Black Panther.  

I believe Deathstroke could take cover and observe both Wolverine and Panther engage each other in their own elements. Then, once having some working knowledge of the other two, could attack them one-by-one. Wolverine and Deathstroke both have healing factors and could take a crap-load of gunshots, stab wounds and energy blasts without even slowing down.  

Wolverine is a monster but I doubt he could be able to out-smart and out-manuver such a well-armed, agile taskmaster. I think Black Panther would go down first, followed by a long, dragged out fight through hell between Wolverine and Deathstroke. As much as I would love Deathstroke to win, I think amid the brawl, Wolverine would decapitate him.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By Erik

Where are our Panther experts? They should provide excellent information. 

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Spellca2: 

The environment won't make a difference at all between Deathstroke and Wolverine. Slade is simply too fast, disciplined and skilled for Logan to handle, regardless of the fight's setting.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Undergroundgod

Deathstroke would win. He is to damn well rounded to lose to Wolverine. Black Panther has a better shot, but I don't think he has what it would take, in the end.
Avatar image for captain_amerika
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Captain Amerika

I knew someone would come to drop Panther knowledge. 

Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spellca2
@Static Shock said:
" The current version of T'Challa is amped up past his original level of physicality. If he is carrying all of his standard gear as well, I could actually see him winning this in certain scenarios. "

Hmmm...then he may indeed have more of  a chance then I first perceived. But I still have yet to see him get past Deathstroke's speed, intelligence, gear and combat proficiency.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Static Shock
@Spellca2 said:
" Hmmm...then he may indeed have more of  a chance then I first perceived. But I still have yet to see him get past Deathstroke's speed, intelligence, gear and combat proficiency. "
Deathstroke's gear, huh? Well, the Promethium body armor, swords, and his power staff could be rend through with T'Challa's Antarctic Vibranium claws, which cut through all metals. There's a mechanism in T'Challa's belt that causes firearms to misfire and explode. The intelligence that Deathstroke possesses could be a problem, but I think that T'Challa's genius-level intellect and strategic mind could allow him to keep up. The Vibranium suit is absorbs impact, so Deathstroke may have difficult time hurting him through the suit with physical force. He can, however, try grappling, chokes, and submissions (since Iron Man proved that a tactic like that could work). But, if he's close enough to grab, T'Challa is close enough to slash him, with his claws or his energy daggers. Combat proficiency wouldn't be too much of a problem. As I said from the beginning, the current T'Challa is amped up past his original enhanced physical attributes. Jonathan Maberry has him in Class 1 (able to lift 1 ton), and he is regarded as being faster and more agile than he once was, being truly superhuman at the most. The fact that he's amped would suggest that he could contend with Deathstroke in a physical fight. Then, there's the vibranium soles, which deliver powerful kicks. They have smashed concrete could possibly crush human skulls. 

Against Wolverine, T'Challa would have to fight him differently. He should know about his healing factor, and figure out ways to put him down. He could use his energy daggers set to kill the nerves of his body, and stab him, or he could use his anti-metal claws to attack a section of Wolverine's brain. I was thinking the sensory cortex, which is the very area of the brain that houses the fight-or-flight response. By jabbing his claws within that area of his brain (which is at the top of his head), he could disorient Wolverine and his ability to fight back temporarily until his healing factor kicks in, giving him enough to time put him down. In the past, T'Challa has shown to be able to outmaneuver Wolverine in brief encounters. The same could happen here.

In the jungle, Wolverine and Black Panther both have a significant advantage, and are more in tune with the wild than Deathstroke is, IMO.
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Static Shock:  
Respect Static. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock
@Captain Amerika: Thanks.
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Static Shock said:
" @Captain Amerika: Thanks. "
I was most impressed by the use of the sensory cortex in your argument. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock
@Captain Amerika said:
" I was most impressed by the use of the sensory cortex in your argument.  "
LOL. Well, it wasn't original. Someone else tried to use the same argument against me once in another thread, but the scenario Black Panther was in made it difficult to pull it off (Black Panther was blind).
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Static Shock said:
" @Captain Amerika said:
" I was most impressed by the use of the sensory cortex in your argument.  "
LOL. Well, it wasn't original. Someone else tried to use the same argument against me once in another thread, but the scenario Black Panther was in made it difficult to pull it off (Black Panther was blind). "
"There is nothing new under the sun" as the saying goes so you still get credit for it. 
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chaos-soul

if plot armor counts then wolverine wins. but deathstroke takes it

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Static Shock said:
" @Spellca2 said:
" Hmmm...then he may indeed have more of  a chance then I first perceived. But I still have yet to see him get past Deathstroke's speed, intelligence, gear and combat proficiency. "
Deathstroke's gear, huh? Well, the Promethium body armor, swords, and his power staff could be rend through with T'Challa's Antarctic Vibranium claws, which cut through all metals. There's a mechanism in T'Challa's belt that causes firearms to misfire and explode. The intelligence that Deathstroke possesses could be a problem, but I think that T'Challa's genius-level intellect and strategic mind could allow him to keep up. The Vibranium suit is absorbs impact, so Deathstroke may have difficult time hurting him through the suit with physical force. He can, however, try grappling, chokes, and submissions (since Iron Man proved that a tactic like that could work). But, if he's close enough to grab, T'Challa is close enough to slash him, with his claws or his energy daggers. Combat proficiency wouldn't be too much of a problem. As I said from the beginning, the current T'Challa is amped up past his original enhanced physical attributes. Jonathan Maberry has him in Class 1 (able to lift 1 ton), and he is regarded as being faster and more agile than he once was, being truly superhuman at the most. The fact that he's amped would suggest that he could contend with Deathstroke in a physical fight. Then, there's the vibranium soles, which deliver powerful kicks. They have smashed concrete could possibly crush human skulls.   Against Wolverine, T'Challa would have to fight him differently. He should know about his healing factor, and figure out ways to put him down. He could use his energy daggers set to kill the nerves of his body, and stab him, or he could use his anti-metal claws to attack a section of Wolverine's brain. I was thinking the sensory cortex, which is the very area of the brain that houses the fight-or-flight response. By jabbing his claws within that area of his brain (which is at the top of his head), he could disorient Wolverine and his ability to fight back temporarily until his healing factor kicks in, giving him enough to time put him down. In the past, T'Challa has shown to be able to outmaneuver Wolverine in brief encounters. The same could happen here. In the jungle, Wolverine and Black Panther both have a significant advantage, and are more in tune with the wild than Deathstroke is, IMO. "

True-ish, just not that clean cut, I don't think Deathstroke would be a fish out of the water in the wild. He has survived harsher envirnments. But I see where you are going with this, maybe.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock
@Captain Amerika said:
"There is nothing new under the sun" as the saying goes so you still get credit for it.  "
Well, thanks.
Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Spellca2

Hmm...interesting, very interesting Static. I was waiting for the chance to debate with the third highest poster on the forum.  

Not that I doubt your assessment, but by any chance do you have a scan of T'Challa evading Logan with relative ease? I just would like to see that.  

From the looks of it, based on what you brought forth, T'Challa would be in his home-element with means of disabling Deathstroke's firearms, possibly matching him in strength and agility. If Deathstroke and Black Panther were to ambush Wolverine at about the same time, he would be overrun and put down quickly. Leaving the two to battle it out...wouldn't the blasting bo staff still be an issue for Black Panther. His belt most likely couldn't affect a direct energy weapon and from a distance it could be highly affective.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
@Spellca2 said:
" Not that I doubt your assessment, but by any chance do you have a scan of T'Challa evading Logan with relative ease? I just would like to see that. 
Yes. I have two instances.  As for the blasting staff, I'm sure the suit could withstand it for a while. The suit was able to withstand several explosions from time bombs, before actually beginning to tear. The belt would only work on the firearms, though. I was using the claws against the staff. But, here.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Captain Amerika
@Static Shock: Yoink! 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
@Captain Amerika: LOL.
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mattbryce2000

while deathstroke is a tactical mastermind, t'challa is concidered one of the smartest men on earth and he is said to have a plan for everything. i'm pretty sure in this fight t'challa would use his stealth and speed to remain hidden and observe deathstroke and wolverine fighting. he would come up with a plan using deathstrokes weaknesses against him and try to defeat slade before he could come up with an effective counterplan. wolverine is meat, very tough adamantium laced meat, but meat none the less.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By rbysjti

Wolverine!!!

mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mattbryce2000
@rbysjti said:
"Wolverine!!! "

to finish that sentence for you, Wolverine...would get his ass kicked.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sherlock

WOlverine might be able to do something due to the heightened senses and stuff i think

Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Spellca2

@Static Shock:  

Damn, man. I was expecting just some dodging and maybe a close call. What was shown to me was, can't believe I would say this but, ownage. Of course, some person maybe a Wolvie fanboy would call all that PIS or CIS on Wolverine's part. But I am not a fanboy and secondly, you can't have that much CIS on two instances and not have other factual proof that Black Panther is a great fighter.  

Therefore, I overturn my original assessment and replace it with the following: 

Wolverine could be taken out in hand-to-hand by Black Panther and possibly disabled along the lines of Static's original scenario. This becomes Panther vs. Deathstroke. Panther's belt disables the firearms leading Deathstroke to use his bo staff and explosives. As Static said, and again trusting his knowledge, Panther's suit has survived mutliple time bombs without taking major damage...I would assume the few explosive disk blasts he would be scaved by wouldn't cause massive damage. The bo staff then becomes an issue, but I would assume, Black Panther would move in closer for more hand-to-hand. Since Slade's blasting bo staff isn't as strong as adamantium, Panther's claws or his blade (either or can slice through most material, right?) could cut that weapon down to size and then disable Deathstroke enough to kill him or at least incapacitate him enough to escape the jungle in the OP alive.     
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock
@Spellca2: That's a lot like how I see it, given T'Challa's ability to possibly isolate the both of them, and then take them out. However, that's just one scenario. I can actually see Deathstroke and Wolverine win in other scenarios, especially Deathstroke.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By capall

i think slade is the most skilled and physically enhanced besides logan's adamantium bones but, just curious what is their current standard gears for slade and tchalla?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock
@capall: I figured Deathstroke's standard gear was firearms, the blasting staff, and his swords. T'Challa would have to be relatively the same, IMO. However, since T'Challa isn't the really the Black Panther at the moment, he doesn't really have any gear. I just threw all that stuff in there because I assumed the OP was allowing his gear from when he was the Black Panther.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By capall
@Static Shock said:
" @capall: I figured Deathstroke's standard gear was firearms, the blasting staff, and his swords. T'Challa would have to be relatively the same, IMO. However, since T'Challa isn't the really the Black Panther at the moment, he doesn't really have any gear. I just threw all that stuff in there because I assumed the OP was allowing his gear from when he was the Black Panther. "
hmm, that is a fair assumption i would think since i would of done the same had i knew this, lol 
i personally think that slade is also more skilled than tchalla and definitely has the advantage in speed/reflexes but since the battle also takes in the jungle in africa where tchalla would have the environment as well as the tech advantage so this could be interesting between the two and it's best that logan stays out of trouble here
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By warlock360
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart: LOL
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By warlock360

somehow don't see anyone else than deathstroke winning this by speed ...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart said:
" somehow don't see anyone else than deathstroke winning this by speed ... "
Why? People slower than the Flash have consistently tagged him.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By warlock360
@Static Shock said:
" @Voidheart said:
" somehow don't see anyone else than deathstroke winning this by speed ... "
Why? People slower than the Flash have consistently tagged him. "
Mhmm, they probably had at least the same reflexes.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart said:
"Mhmm, they probably had at least the same reflexes. "
Nightwing, Batman, Batgirl, etc, etc....
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By warlock360

consistantly?

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CosmicSpiral

From the arguments seen I give this to Deathstroke if he can keep BP away with rapid blasts from his staff. 

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By capall

i do agree with some inconsistency regarding slade, one minute he gets tagged by far slower beings and one minute he is tagging speedsters but hey i guess it keeps the story line going, lol

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart said:
" consistantly? "
Yeah. Consistently. Batman, even though he couldn't put legitimately Deathstroke down, has been able to tag him. Nightwing, too. Batgirl, especially, and Deathstroke couldn't even hit her.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By warlock360

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock

The only reason why he tags speedsters is because said speedsters aren't moving faster than Deathstroke can react to them. 

In Deathstroke's case here in this battle, both Wolverine and Black Panther also possess enhanced reflexes/reaction time significantly higher than that of normal humans. So, it's not like they wouldn't be able to hit Deathstroke. They are in no way normal. I recall a scan of Deathstroke moving faster than a group of normal human men could react, and stating that he's able to see in slow motion. Sadly, it's was only against normal human men.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By warlock360
@CosmicSpiral said:
" From the arguments seen I give this to Deathstroke if he can keep BP away with rapid blasts from his staff.  "

yea i know speed not reflexes but still
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart: Like I said, Batman was able to tag him even though he lost. :)

In any case, Batman isn't exactly an ordinary man, either.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Static Shock
@Voidheart: Flash wasn't paying attention, and could have dodged that blast. The fact that he was still stunned from the attack caused him to trip over his staff.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By warlock360