#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke has 1 day to prep, with basic intel on Logan. Deathstroke is allowed to jump Logan and start the fight, but not by, say, dropping a nuke. Who wins?

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (13647 posts) - - Show Bio

One day of prep is all Deathstroke needs.

#3 Posted by XiiX (8194 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16437 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep Deathstroke wins. In a random encounter DS isn't putting Logan down though.

#5 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

With prep Deathstroke wins. In a random encounter DS isn't putting Logan down though.

#6 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

One day of prep is all Deathstroke needs.
#7 Posted by dondave (37333 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine gets Terminated

#8 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

A day of prep + 90% of his brain, when Logan all too often uses 10% of his, means Slade drops Howlett.

However, Wolverine as he is often portrayed by Aaron & Remender (Manifest Destiny arc and X-Force Logan to lend a few examples) might be harder than surmised.

In any case, a prepped Slade only really needs a powerful magnet. Lol.

#9 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio
Deathstroke in a deathly stomp/mismatch/spite.
In a random encounter, Deathstroke wins as well.
Vouile
#10 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile I highly doubt this is a massive mismatch.

#11 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Similar battles have been done before.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-new-52-vs-wolverine/689925

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-deadpool-vs-wolverine/670275/#4

With a day of prep however, I'd say Deathstroke should take it. He's pretty smart, and he's nearly superhuman in his physical attributes, most importantly speed and reflexes, and the prep would allow him to tailor his gear to fit his prey. He's also had a little experience with regeneration in the New 52, even if it was written by Rob Liefeld, so he might have some idea of what to bring to the table to even the odds or disable Wolverine.

#12 Posted by Gravy (47 posts) - - Show Bio

8/10 Deathstroke, the only thing that Wolvy has going for him is the same reason I've grown to hate reading about him... Healing Factor, but Slade has the smarts to get around that especially with intel on Wolvy

#13 Posted by wolfmaster77 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke

#14 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#15 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke cause prep but I think he can beat him in random encounter but I'm not sure

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7780 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins.

#17 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

With out prep he would most likely try and gaver as much intel as he can run and beat him a few days later.

#18 Posted by nick_hero22 (6868 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#19 Posted by darktiger (4535 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Deathstroke wins.

#20 Posted by DeathstrokeMerc (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I lure him into a building that's actually a space ship that's also a magnet and launch him into the sun. Then I laugh and laugh at how fu**ing stupid he is.

#21 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathstrokeMerc: Hey your not me!

#22 Posted by DeathstrokeMerc (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: Theres a whole multiverse out there. Maybe I am you.

#23 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathstrokeMerc: No only I can be me. Stop it, stop it right now. Go be deadpool or something.

#24 Posted by HiddenOne (22 posts) - - Show Bio

DS with prep destroys wolvwerine

#25 Posted by D3athstroke (3915 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade spanks wolvie.

#26 Posted by theDCkid (880 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins this, my only question: what is stronger prometheum or adamantium?

#27 Posted by munkieKONG (126 posts) - - Show Bio

.....people who think deathstroke "stomps" in a random encounter clearly need to read more wolverine books...

#28 Posted by DeathstrokeMerc (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

@DeathstrokeMerc: No only I can be me. Stop it, stop it right now. Go be deadpool or something.

I hate to break it to you but here it is. You're a clone. Cadmus is cloning an entire army of me. They're called the Clone Army. Also a spaceship the size of a moon is being named in my honor. It's called a Death Star.

#29 Posted by jashro44 (21560 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid said:

Deathstroke wins this, my only question: what is stronger prometheum or adamantium?

Adamantium.

#30 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

@munkieKONG said:

.....people who think deathstroke "stomps" in a random encounter clearly need to read more wolverine books...

Indeed.

But I think they're intimating he 'stomps' with prep. Least I hope so.

But y'know what? Wolverine with prep wouldn't have too hard a time putting most folks down either. His stealth is second to none, and his claws can cut just about anyone and anything. Put the two together + prep = dead just about anyone.