Deathstroke vs Venom (Eddie Brock) (READ OP)

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Susanoo

Deathstroke (Has his Staff, Promethium Sword, 1 Desert Eagle, 1 Military Knife, and 1 Flash Grenade) 

VS 

Battlefield : Military Base  

Win Conditions :  
Deathstroke wins by - Trapping, Incapicitation, KO 
Venom wins by - Death 

Venom is bloodlusted. 

Venom Starts off in Sector 3 and DS starts off in the Equipment store. Time it takes for Venom to reach their is 5 minutes. Venom knows exactly where DS is. DS can pick 2 out of these items :  

1 Adamantium wooven net   
1 Adamantium Steel Cage
1 C4 Mine trap 
1 M60 
1 Hockey Stick  
1 Plastic Keyblade

Who wins?

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By lagoon_boy
Venom stomps.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Susanoo
@lagoon_boy:
I don't think Venon stomps this...
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Susanoo:  Venom still has superior agility, strength, and speed. Despite Deathstroke's one superior aspect, his H2H skills, which won't be enough.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Susanoo
@lagoon_boy:
Yes but i believe that DS reflexes are faster than Venoms. DS has tagged speedsters before. He also has his Sword and Staff. I doubt this is a stomp. Maybe a good battle.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Susanoo:  Venom has went toe to toe against Spider-Man who's reflexes are beyond human, something Deathstroke can't accomplish. His sword ans staff won't be that big of a factor too.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Susanoo
@lagoon_boy:
And Deathstroke has taken out Flash whose reflexes are FTL. Beyond Spidermans. The Sword and Staff serve as keeping Venom off for a bit. Killing isn't allowed for Deathstroke. He can only win by trapping, Inconpacitating, or KOing Venom.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Susanoo:  Which is a very hard thing to do, tagging flash? Wildcat did it before too, but he still gets beaten and someone still has better reflexes than him. The staff and sword won't be too much of an obstacle too.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Susanoo
@lagoon_boy:
All they serve for are distractions. Slade also can choose 2 things in the equipment shop. Keep that in mind.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Susanoo:  Those things aren't much different from the sword and staff, I've read the OP and there is nothing on it that a fully aware, blood-lusted Venom can't handle. Venom wins, in a stomp.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Susanoo
@lagoon_boy:
So your telling me something in a blind rage can take on deathstroke who is gonna set up say... a C4 and use an adamantium cage to trap Venom while destracting him by dancing around a little?
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Susanoo:  If you've read all my post correctly or at all, you wouldn't be asking me of such question. So you think, Venom (That gives Spider-Man a beating in usual meetings) Will just walk around, not being alert? This is not in Venom's character, Venom being Blood-Lusted doesn't seem different from his usual appearances, he is usually aggressive and brutal; and he's no idiot either, he's not going to just walk around an adamantium cage will he? Nor will he intentionally step in a C4. Venom has every advantage he could possibly get with H2H combat in exception. He, again as I stated earlier has superiority in Agility, Strength, Speed, and even has knowledge on the whereabouts of his opponent..this a very dangerous Venom.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lagoon_boy
And another thing, and one of the most basic things, bullets do little to him.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Susanoo
@lagoon_boy:
Yes im well aware of what you said. However, Deathstroke is a very skilled tactician. The C4 i meant was the one where he burys it in the ground and can detonate it. I don't think Venom can break out of an adamantium cage can he?
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@lagoon_boy said:
"@Susanoo:  Venom still has superior agility, strength, and speed. Despite Deathstroke's one superior aspect, his H2H skills, which won't be enough. "

Thats not Slades only edge. Venom has superior agility, strength, and speed. Slade has superior H2H, Intelligence, and has a ton of skills that Venom does not have.  Lets be honest about Venom shall we, he is rash and will fall for one of Slades traps.  
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Susanoo:   Who said he's going to get inside of it.

@Xavier St. Cloud: The only thing Slade has over Venom is H2H skills and intelligent. Venom has the knowledge on where Slade is, the outline of the room/area seems to be full of walls and ceilings, and this isn't an advantage to Slade, I can tell you that.  Hell, Electro's shots didn't do anything, to him..Spider-Man's shots didn't do any serious damage to him, I doubt the impact of a C4 going off will be any different.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lagoon_boy
The only real chance Slade has are the adamantium made weapons, which has a 50/50 chance he'll pick them.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@lagoon_boy said:
"The only real chance Slade has are the adamantium made weapons, which has a 50/50 chance he'll pick them. "

I don't agree, both his staff, and his sword have a real chance of hurting Venom.  I think he would pick the M60, and the net.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Xavier St. Cloud:  His sword and staff will not be enough to hurt Venom who again took shots from Spider-Man, Hulk in some occasions, Carnage, etc..etc... And as for the M60, Venom has been able to take bullets and shrug them off, I have scans to prove it. The net is a one time use, once Slade misses then what else can he exploit? Lets not also forget Venom's tendrils which was shown sharp enough to slit Kraven's stomach open, and that happened without too much force used by Venom.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spidey 15
@Susanoo said:
" @lagoon_boy: And Deathstroke has taken out Flash whose reflexes are FTL. Beyond Spidermans. The Sword and Staff serve as keeping Venom off for a bit. Killing isn't allowed for Deathstroke. He can only win by trapping, Inconpacitating, or KOing Venom. "
You do realize that Slade manage to tag him under specific circumstances, right? 
Flash is too predictable for Slade. Slade has stated once when he tagged him " New costume, same old mistakes ". Also he has prep. In another instance, Slade tagged him because he caught flash by surprise. And Flash constantly holds back. When he was really trying, Flash has hit him without slade being aware of what has tagged him. So the whole " Slade tagged flash " is irrelevant in many threads. Only specific circumstances allow to Slade to tag him. 
=]
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Susanoo
@spidey 15 said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @lagoon_boy: And Deathstroke has taken out Flash whose reflexes are FTL. Beyond Spidermans. The Sword and Staff serve as keeping Venom off for a bit. Killing isn't allowed for Deathstroke. He can only win by trapping, Inconpacitating, or KOing Venom. "
You do realize that Slade manage to tag him under specific circumstances, right? Flash is too predictable for Slade. Slade has stated once when he tagged him " New costume, same old mistakes ". Also he has prep. In another instance, Slade tagged him because he caught flash by surprise. And Flash constantly holds back. When he was really trying, Flash has hit him without slade being aware of what has tagged him. So the whole " Slade tagged flash " is irrelevant in many threads. Only specific circumstances allow to Slade to tag him. =] "

Im just using that to show Slade's reflexes and predictions. With just reflexes alone, i don't think he can keep up with Wally.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lagoon_boy
Again, this thread should die (No offense) But this is a stomp.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spidey 15
@Susanoo said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Susanoo said:
You do realize that Slade manage to tag him under specific circumstances, right? Flash is too predictable for Slade. Slade has stated once when he tagged him " New costume, same old mistakes ". Also he has prep. In another instance, Slade tagged him because he caught flash by surprise. And Flash constantly holds back. When he was really trying, Flash has hit him without slade being aware of what has tagged him. So the whole " Slade tagged flash " is irrelevant in many threads. Only specific circumstances allow to Slade to tag him. =] "
Im just using that to show Slade's reflexes and predictions. With just reflexes alone, i don't think he can keep up with Wally. "
Fair enough. 
=]