Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lantern Prime

vs 

Location: The Danger Room, standard weapons, and no angle arm... 

Who wins this? The Humanoid Typhoon or The Original Terminator?
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By mavfan626

Vash!

but deathstroke will get the numbers

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lantern Prime
@mavfan626 said:
"Vash!  but deathstroke will get the numbers"

What do you mean?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lantern Prime

Oh come on this a great duel and no one has post in it yet.....
Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Dream Omen

I like them both, but even if Vash is a bather gunfighter, he does n`t kill, not even if he`s in a life threatening danger. It`s difficult to say who would win. 

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lantern Prime

Anyone else?

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By adhd_assassin

i'll bite.

its an interesting battle. ones not willing to kill, but isnt to shaken about maiming(not that it'll do much, seeing as ds has taken a dozen bullets to the chest and wasnt even phased), while the other is willing to kill, but will have trouble tagging his enemy.

i'll say vash, by eventual ko...

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think DS would find a way to snatch Vash up and finish him. His combat prowess allows him to combat with speedsters and even outsmart them. He's able to match wits as well as fists with Bats. His shots are damn good and he can go bullet for bullet with Deadshot who's not a bad shot himself.

Vash is good too but in heated firefights he's been known to miss if nobody innocent is in danger of getting hurt. Vash's unwillingness to fight with a killer's intent is gonna get him killed here, because DS isn't Lagato Bluesummers he's not going to submit and allow his death.

DS has the combat prowess, gear, experience, and intent to take him out.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim: iI disagree to an extent. if he knew it were coming, he casually dodged them. this, added to the fact that he could redirect bullets fron over a dozen yards away made him a casual bullet timer. also, he qualifies as a speedster, moving without being seen, tagging an opponent several times and returning to his spot so fast, the woman he was having a conversation with didnt notice, and taking tje bullets out of dozens of mercs guns without them noticing in well under a second. iI still find it hard seeing ds tagging him...

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash wins in this especially if he could use his angel arm.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash wins in this especially if he could use his angel arm.

he doesn't use it willingly. And Op says it's banned.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Deathstroke cut faster than a bullet travels? Cuz if not...well lol

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: im not sure. ive never read anything suggest he can, though iI might be wrong

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash stomps he's the ultimate gun fighter. No dodging.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Stroke

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash wins, he is as fast, superior marksmen, and by no angel arm I assume the Canon, or shield too? The Angel Shield makes Vash nearly untouchable by DS IMO.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id say vash. the guy is a little too silver age for deathstroke to handle.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke is at least as fast, much stronger, more durable and more ruthless. He's also a far better tactician (yeah I know Vash is supposedly a genius). Given Vash's morals he isn't going to go for the killshot like Deathstroke will and Deathstroke's healing factor will let him shrug off any damage Vash does. Vash would also get wrecked in close range.

If Vash can use the Angel Shield he should win. It'd be almost impossible for Slade to hit him. Without it though, Deathstroke is the clear winner imo.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the Gentleman ShenKuei did so say, without the Angel Shield Deathstroke should take a majority over Vash.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay.....hasn't Vash disarmed a room full of gunman before they could react or even see him? How is Deathstroke "just as fast" according to some people?

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the Gentleman ShenKuei did so say, without the Angel Shield Deathstroke should take a majority over Vash.

Oh, that seems to be a minority.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay.....hasn't Vash disarmed a room full of gunman before they could react or even see him? How is Deathstroke "just as fast" according to some people?

Yeah he did that in Badlands. He also speedblitzed a guy and removed his armor before he could even react. Did the same to this one girl. Both were from the Gung Ho Guns. Deathstroke is being highly overestimated.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think most the people up there have read anything deathstroke related...

Who do you think will win?

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

Anime nerds always think their characters are gods.

Deathstroke would destroy diapervash. There's literally nothing he could do to beat him. He's a fast shooter but that won't save home.

Deathstroke meta human abilities would make it so he could, predicte, deflect, withstand, and recover from any bullet or attack he could throw at him.

Deathstroke way smarter and his mind would work to fast and cunningly for cash to keep up with.

Deathstroke strength towers over vashs

Slade is also more experienced l. Vash is just nomad gunslinger. Deathstroke was special forces.

Cash only fought petty criminals and other gunslingers. Deathstroke has killed thousands of highly trained human and alien soldiers. He's also beaten the justice league (let's see cash try to do that), beaten batman and night wing in a one on one fit. He's taken blows from people like superman, green lantern, and lobo(who was deemed unkillable and he killed him.

His equipment is far more plentiful and advanced then vashs.

Cash has a lame red overcoat. Deathstroke has Nth metal armor. And even if he didn't, all his other suits are kevlar weaved and reinforced. Which makes near invincible to incredible amounts of destructive for. A submarine hit him and he lived.

Vash cleared a room with his gun. Deathstroke did it with his hands. A gun would have made it too easy for him. Also beating giant robots and cutting the wing off of jumbo jet fighters.

And when it comes to hand to hand. I don't even to say anything. Deathstroke is a master martial artist. Vash is a decent brawler at best. It would be like putting Bruce Lee up against a paraplegic.

There's many more reasons but I think this is enough. Call me a Deathstroke fan boy I don't care but its the truth

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash has nothing to hurt Deathstroke with. And is to slow.

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirbaronobeefdip: Although for the majority I agree with your points, I think some of your comments sounded a little... petty.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Vash being able to get through Slade's armor.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_sparrow_: where did you see free falling in those comments?

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash curbstomps. He is like the flash with guns.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

@jimishim12: I hope your joking.

1. You can't even make that comparison. He has no where near his speed. At all.

2. Deathstroke has kept up and beaten the flash with ease on multiple occasions. And bullets can't penetrate slades armor.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirbaronobeefdip:

"Anime nerds always think their characters are gods."

- Pretty much...

"Deathstroke would destroy diapervash. There's literally nothing he could do to beat him. He's a fast shooter but that won't save him".

- He is also pretty versatile, Vash usually exposes the weaknesses of his enemies. In this case I am sure Vash will exploit Slade's blind spot..

Deathstroke meta human abilities would make it so he could, predict, deflect, withstand recover from most bullet or attack he could throw at him.

- Fixed that for you. and Vash also faced Hoppert the Gauntlet, an opponent who could deflect Vash's attacks.

Deathstroke way smarter and his mind would work to fast and cunningly for cash to keep up with.

- That's arguable. I mean Vash is pretty smart a good example is how is tracked down Cain the longshot during thier battle.

Deathstroke strength towers over vash's

- So did Monev the Gale's

Slade is also more experienced l. Vash is just nomad gunslinger. Deathstroke was special forces.

- Vash is just a humanoid nuclear bomb with extreme intelligence, speed, stamina, longevity with plant based powers to create matter at free will...

Cash only fought petty criminals and other gunslingers. Deathstroke has killed thousands of highly trained human and alien soldiers. He's also beaten the justice league (let's see cash try to do that), beaten batman and night wing in a one on one fit. He's taken blows from people like superman, green lantern, and lobo(who was deemed unkillable and he killed him.

- Deathstroke didn't beat the justice league, he bested a few of it's members for a short period.

-I am pretty sure Vash could take Batman and Nightwing at the same time.

His equipment is far more plentiful and advanced then vashs.

- you dont need as much armor when you can dodge machine gun fire like vash does. and besides Vash peacful.

Cash has a lame red overcoat. Deathstroke has Nth metal armor. And even if he didn't, all his other suits are kevlar weaved and reinforced. Which makes near invincible to incredible amounts of destructive for. A submarine hit him and he lived.

-I understand that. But Slade is still blind in one eye and Vash will take him just based on that.

Vash cleared a room with his gun. Deathstroke did it with his hands. A gun would have made it too easy for him. Also beating giant robots and cutting the wing off of jumbo jet fighters.

- I dont really see how that matters

And when it comes to hand to hand. I don't even to say anything. Deathstroke is a master martial artist. Vash is a decent brawler at best. It would be like putting Bruce Lee up against a paraplegic.

- Yeah, its a good thing this wont come down to that.

There's many more reasons but I think this is enough. Call me a Deathstroke fan boy I do

- Okay

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade.