Deathstroke vs. Ultimate Captain America

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for capedcrusader16
CapedCrusader16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Deathstroke Pre-52 version.
Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Deathstroke regular gear,Cap has shield
Who would win ?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think normal captain America would give Pre-52 Deathstroke a hard time. Some people like to use ABC logic and say that Batman and Cap are on par and therefore Cap losses to Deathstroke also. But honestly it doesn't work that way.

Deathstroke is able to get in close and pretty much render Batman's gadgets to be almost useless. Deathstroke bumbards Batman.

Cap isn't like Batman. Cap would probably eventually overwhelm Batman if it went H2H, the only reason I think they stalemate is that Cap doesn't fight dirty and Batman can use gadgets and distractions on Steve.

Now matching up Cap against Deathstroke, Deathstroke will try to get in physically to bombard Cap not expecting that he is facing someone that is his physical equal that also fights well close range. Also, from what I hear a lot, SHIELD > SWORD. I'm not sure who honestly wins against Deathstroke and 616 Cap, it's close. Deathstroke possibly edges it out since he has a healing factor and fights dirty. he doesn't care if he kills Steve while Steve cares if he harms Slade too much.

Now factor in Ultimate Cap. Compared to 616, Ult is stronger, more durable, has a healing factor and fights almost as dirty if not as dirty as Slade. Since Slade is already going to have trouble with 616 Cap, I see Ultimate Captain America beating Slade 7/10.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Ultimate Cap for Sure. 9/10. Ultimate Cap Durability can withstand 100 toners in many feats. his Punches and hits put down 100 toners many tmes in feats.

Round 2: More fair. May go either way. Limiting cap with just a Shield and DS with Blast Staff and Promethium Sword seem hardly fair tho.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Captain America ftw

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By krauser99

I'll go with Ult Cap 6/10. But Slade can definitely win especially round 2.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap Stomps Pre-52 Slade. New 52 Slade is a better match for him.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

I think normal captain America would give Pre-52 Deathstroke a hard time. Some people like to use ABC logic and say that Batman and Cap are on par and therefore Cap losses to Deathstroke also. But honestly it doesn't work that way.

Deathstroke is able to get in close and pretty much render Batman's gadgets to be almost useless. Deathstroke bumbards Batman.

Cap isn't like Batman. Cap would probably eventually overwhelm Batman if it went H2H, the only reason I think they stalemate is that Cap doesn't fight dirty and Batman can use gadgets and distractions on Steve.

Now matching up Cap against Deathstroke, Deathstroke will try to get in physically to bombard Cap not expecting that he is facing someone that is his physical equal that also fights well close range. Also, from what I hear a lot, SHIELD > SWORD. I'm not sure who honestly wins against Deathstroke and 616 Cap, it's close. Deathstroke possibly edges it out since he has a healing factor and fights dirty. he doesn't care if he kills Steve while Steve cares if he harms Slade too much.

Now factor in Ultimate Cap. Compared to 616, Ult is stronger, more durable, has a healing factor and fights almost as dirty if not as dirty as Slade. Since Slade is already going to have trouble with 616 Cap, I see Ultimate Captain America beating Slade 7/10.

Round 1: Ultimate Cap for Sure. 9/10. Ultimate Cap Durability can withstand 100 toners in many feats. his Punches and hits put down 100 toners many tmes in feats.

Round 2: More fair. May go either way. Limiting cap with just a Shield and DS with Blast Staff and Promethium Sword seem hardly fair tho.

Does Ultimate Cap have the skill that 616 and Slade posses though? I think that'd be his downfall.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap