• 172 results
#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade enters the FF4 Tower,only thing is home so its fight time,who takes it. Deathstroke has his standard gear and info on ben..,,,,,,,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,,,,,

#2 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101: How the hell is DS supposed to hurt The Thing?

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37871 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

With his weapons. I'm not sure what his lance's full capabilities are and I believe he carries a promethium sword which could suffice. Those are the only 2 things I believe have the ability to do something. Adamantium has cut into Ben and Wolverine almost cleaved his face off. Promethium might, I know it is durable but not quite as adamantium.

But this is just my guess, I'm not entirely sure aside fromabout those things if at all they can hurt Thing, or if Slade has anything else that would grant him the win. I'm not even saying Slade wins.

#4 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania: the promethium sword i think will hurt him.

#5 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @god_spawn: @Spartan101: It could hurt him I think, but I think that Thing would defeat DS regardless. It may take longer than the fight between Deathstroke Aquaman, but mainly because Thing isn't as smart or clever as the king of the seas. Eventually, Ben would win.

#6 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania: i just thought ds might do it,he fights pretty well with top tiers.

#7 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#8 Posted by The Impersonator (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

If not, there is another possibility. Deathstroke can kick his thing. =P

#9 Posted by jashro44 (21531 posts) - - Show Bio

Can premehtium cut the thing?

#10 Posted by cattlebattle (12759 posts) - - Show Bio

I think with standard info Slade wins

Slade has a lot of methods he can use to win this...Ben just has his fists and a catch phrase....he's too slow

#11 Posted by progenitor (7539 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimm should be able to take it.

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

thing

#13 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of Slade's standard gear can't even harm Grimm. I eventually see Grimm shattering Slade's sword like Lex did in Action Comics #892

#14 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing

#15 Posted by The Stegman (24323 posts) - - Show Bio

tie, none of Slade's regular gear will hurt thing, but i doubt Ben is catching Slade

#16 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing

#17 Edited by God_Spawn (37871 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

tie, none of Slade's regular gear will hurt thing, but i doubt Ben is catching Slade

Then eventually it comes down to when Ben can catch him.

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (37871 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing.

#19 Posted by nickthedevil (12400 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing has some showings showcasing some above decent combat speed doesn't he?

#20 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5435 posts) - - Show Bio

It all depends on why Slade is there. If he's gathering info, I think he can distance himself from Thing enough to get it done. If it's to take the FF down, there's no way he's taking Thing out, annoy him, yes, finish him, no.

#21 Edited by God_Spawn (37871 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

I take that back, I read your post wrong. Yes somewhat, he is faster than most give him credit for.

#22 Posted by nickthedevil (12400 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah. Kay then. Wait, when he smashed Daken, was that because Daken was just standing there, or did he actually catch him? Someone refresh my memory please

#23 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing ftw.

#24 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken let him to that to gain sympathy from the Fantastic Four in order to manipulate them.

#25 Posted by God_Spawn (37871 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: Morph you're the Daken expert here. Does Slade have anything in his standard arsenal that will put Ben down?

#26 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Morpheus_: Morph you're the Daken expert here. Does Slade have anything in his standard arsenal that will put Ben down?

It eventually comes down on if the sword could pierce Ben's hide.

#27 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing.

#28 Posted by entropy_aegis (15306 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing.

#29 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

well until we figure out if his sword can penetrate his skin I'd say thing but you know his eyes aren't made of rocks if he could manage to get a knife through the eye and into his brain it would be game over

#30 Posted by batkevin74 (10766 posts) - - Show Bio

My heart says Deathstroke with his superior reflexes, promethium sword, energy lance and willingness to kill but if it's in the FF Tower then DS has to deal with the towers automated defences working in conjuction with the Thing's fist trying to smash him!

Thing wins but only just

#31 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing stomps.Spite.

I mean I love Deathstroke but this isnt fair.

#32 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing.

#33 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9251 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:

The thing has been injured before, don't forget slade has Grenades, A couple of those will daze the thing long enough for him to start hacking his neck with his Promethium sword which is arguably stated to be the equivilent to Adamantium. The thing is kinda dumb in the comics and is extremely slow. I doubt he could outsmart slade, or land a good hit on him.
#34 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing

#35 Posted by darktiger (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke his sword can cut through thing's hide and he is faster,and a better combat strategist

#36 Posted by D3athstroke (3915 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing only has strength and durability over Slade

Slade wins in speed, skill, intelligence, senses and weapons on top of that he has data on Thing

Thing has been hurt by Wolverines claws and Wolverine has only peak human strength at best

I'm pretty sure that Slade can and will cut Thing

#37 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@nickthedevil said:

@cattlebattle said:

Ben just has his fists and a catch phrase....he's too slow

Slade has limited stamina. He's eventually going to run out of fuel and slow down.

@god_spawn said:

@The Stegman said:

Then eventually it comes down to when Ben can catch him.

Agreed.

And almost nothing in Slade's standard gear can hurt The Hing, and this is definitely a hard fight for Thing.

But I give the win to The Thing. :P

Vouile

#38 Posted by thestarguy (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke is good, but Thing is an experienced fighter and knows how to deal with well-armed infiltrators. Deathstroke is fast enough to avoid the Thing as long as he stays away from confined areas, but once Ben catches him, it's over.

#39 Edited by comic_book_fan (5615 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing

#40 Posted by dondave (37277 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing

#41 Posted by New_World_Order (13179 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing pulls his head off.

#42 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thing stomps

#43 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about "stomp" after watching Slades encounter with Lobo. But I'd go with Thing. With prep Slade would find a way.

#44 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing wins easy

#45 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5406 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing. Intelligence and combat skill very underrated.

#46 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing pulls his head off.

I'm sure he would. Considering no one has been able to do that. And furthermore since Slade wears Nth metal armor. Kind of lame for Slade to lose to such a ridiculous character, but I agree he loses. But it's not a stomp and certainly not a spite thread.

#47 Posted by RolandDeschain (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Are the things eyes made of stone too? If they aren't Slade will go for them and it's all over for Ben at that point.

#48 Edited by ilikedonuts (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke jumps t'wards Thing, but Thing thunderclaps him (holds back though, doesn't wanna kill him) an' Deathstroke gets sent flyin' into a wall. Then Thing rushes t'wards him an' picks him up an' punches him in the face with a jab an' KO's Deathstroke (Thing holds back though, he doesn't wanna kill Deathstroke).

Thing wins easily.

#49 Posted by bannyhaha (107 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say Thing. Deathstroke is hardcore and one of the best at what he does but If Thing manages to hit Slade with anything its a KO. DS would just have to avoid any hits whatsoever to win.

#50 Posted by chaos911 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing most likely