#1 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

If this thread had been made back in Season 1, I probably would've said Sylar.

However, he's acted really stupid on numerous occasions by now, so I'm gonna say Deathstroke.

#3 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar, he's still insane and he still has all those funky powers right?

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
From what I have seen of Heroes... I would have to say Sylar wins... Sylar has a good array of powers... as well as the fact that he will be playing Spock on the new Star Trek movie...
#5 Posted by Larfleeze (726 posts) - - Show Bio

Best beware of his Vulcan Nerve pinch!

#6 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
Larfleeze said:
"Best beware of his Vulcan Nerve pinch!"

Are you talking about the attack where he attacks the person's brain making them bleed?
#7 Posted by Attrition (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar for the stomp

#8 Posted by spawn_obsessed (432 posts) - - Show Bio

sylar by far especially since now he pretty much cant be killed at all

#9 Posted by Arkzist (24 posts) - - Show Bio

to be honest i stopped watching heroes........got really well... sucky

have to go with deathstroke.

he almost took out the jla until they all bumrushed him

#10 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar

#11 Posted by SabbatMartyr (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar would own that fool!

#12 Posted by Dahroth (3 posts) - - Show Bio

If Deathstroke knows about Sylars healing ability then..
Don't be ridiculous. Deathstroke would take this one.
Sylar only uses like 4 of his abilities. Healing, telekinises, shapeshifting and the ability to know peoples pasts. Sometimes he makes his hands light-up.
 And that's about it. He wouldn't be fast enough to hit Deathstroke so the hand thing and telekinises wouldn't do crap.
The only way Sylar would win is if Deathstroke stabs him afew times, then Sylar suprises him by standing back up and using telekineses. And even then Deathstroke might be strong enough to break the telekineses. Deathstroke can lift 2 - 10 tons. Maybe even more. (dc strengthscale database is source)
Sylar is an idiot when it comes to using his powers and he's slow. Deathstroke can use up to like 90% of his brain, and act as fast as his thoughts.
Deathstroke wins. He would just blow Sylar into pieces or stab him untill he finds "the spot"

#13 Posted by DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson (979 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar

#14 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
Dahroth said:
"If Deathstroke knows about Sylars healing ability then..Don't be ridiculous. Deathstroke would take this one.Sylar only uses like 4 of his abilities. Healing, telekinises, shapeshifting and the ability to know peoples pasts. Sometimes he makes his hands light-up. And that's about it. He wouldn't be fast enough to hit Deathstroke so the hand thing and telekinises wouldn't do crap. The only way Sylar would win is if Deathstroke stabs him afew times, then Sylar suprises him by standing back up and using telekineses. And even then Deathstroke might be strong enough to break the telekineses. Deathstroke can lift 2 - 10 tons. Maybe even more. (dc strengthscale database is source) Sylar is an idiot when it comes to using his powers and he's slow. Deathstroke can use up to like 90% of his brain, and act as fast as his thoughts.Deathstroke wins. He would just blow Sylar into pieces or stab him untill he finds "the spot""
Which means Deathstroke is retarded ?
#15 Posted by Dahroth (3 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"Dahroth said:
"If Deathstroke knows about Sylars healing ability then..Don't be ridiculous. Deathstroke would take this one.Sylar only uses like 4 of his abilities. Healing, telekinises, shapeshifting and the ability to know peoples pasts. Sometimes he makes his hands light-up. And that's about it. He wouldn't be fast enough to hit Deathstroke so the hand thing and telekinises wouldn't do crap. The only way Sylar would win is if Deathstroke stabs him afew times, then Sylar suprises him by standing back up and using telekineses. And even then Deathstroke might be strong enough to break the telekineses. Deathstroke can lift 2 - 10 tons. Maybe even more. (dc strengthscale database is source) Sylar is an idiot when it comes to using his powers and he's slow. Deathstroke can use up to like 90% of his brain, and act as fast as his thoughts.Deathstroke wins. He would just blow Sylar into pieces or stab him untill he finds "the spot""
Which means Deathstroke is retarded ? "

You got that from what I said.. How?
#16 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
Dahroth said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Dahroth said:
"If Deathstroke knows about Sylars healing ability then..Don't be ridiculous. Deathstroke would take this one.Sylar only uses like 4 of his abilities. Healing, telekinises, shapeshifting and the ability to know peoples pasts. Sometimes he makes his hands light-up. And that's about it. He wouldn't be fast enough to hit Deathstroke so the hand thing and telekinises wouldn't do crap. The only way Sylar would win is if Deathstroke stabs him afew times, then Sylar suprises him by standing back up and using telekineses. And even then Deathstroke might be strong enough to break the telekineses. Deathstroke can lift 2 - 10 tons. Maybe even more. (dc strengthscale database is source) Sylar is an idiot when it comes to using his powers and he's slow. Deathstroke can use up to like 90% of his brain, and act as fast as his thoughts.Deathstroke wins. He would just blow Sylar into pieces or stab him untill he finds "the spot""
Which means Deathstroke is retarded ? "
You got that from what I said.. How?"
Because you said Deathstroke uses 90 % of his brain .
#17 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar would win because he can just throw away Deathstroke's weapons with telekinesis and then pin him to a wall. Sylar could also take Deathstroke's 90% brain capacity ability with intuitive aptitude.

#18 Posted by Dahroth (3 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"Dahroth said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Dahroth said:
"If Deathstroke knows about Sylars healing ability then..Don't be ridiculous. Deathstroke would take this one.Sylar only uses like 4 of his abilities. Healing, telekinises, shapeshifting and the ability to know peoples pasts. Sometimes he makes his hands light-up. And that's about it. He wouldn't be fast enough to hit Deathstroke so the hand thing and telekinises wouldn't do crap. The only way Sylar would win is if Deathstroke stabs him afew times, then Sylar suprises him by standing back up and using telekineses. And even then Deathstroke might be strong enough to break the telekineses. Deathstroke can lift 2 - 10 tons. Maybe even more. (dc strengthscale database is source) Sylar is an idiot when it comes to using his powers and he's slow. Deathstroke can use up to like 90% of his brain, and act as fast as his thoughts.Deathstroke wins. He would just blow Sylar into pieces or stab him untill he finds "the spot""
Which means Deathstroke is retarded ? "
You got that from what I said.. How?"
Because you said Deathstroke uses 90 % of his brain ."

You are aware that a regular human uses 10% of his brain right?

Also Sylar isn't fast enough to catch Deathstroke. And since Deathstroke is waaaaaay smarter than he could easily figure out a plan to knock Sylar unconcious or something.
And for a smart person that would be enough.

#19 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
Dahroth said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Dahroth said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Dahroth said:
"If Deathstroke knows about Sylars healing ability then..Don't be ridiculous. Deathstroke would take this one.Sylar only uses like 4 of his abilities. Healing, telekinises, shapeshifting and the ability to know peoples pasts. Sometimes he makes his hands light-up. And that's about it. He wouldn't be fast enough to hit Deathstroke so the hand thing and telekinises wouldn't do crap. The only way Sylar would win is if Deathstroke stabs him afew times, then Sylar suprises him by standing back up and using telekineses. And even then Deathstroke might be strong enough to break the telekineses. Deathstroke can lift 2 - 10 tons. Maybe even more. (dc strengthscale database is source) Sylar is an idiot when it comes to using his powers and he's slow. Deathstroke can use up to like 90% of his brain, and act as fast as his thoughts.Deathstroke wins. He would just blow Sylar into pieces or stab him untill he finds "the spot""
Which means Deathstroke is retarded ? "
You got that from what I said.. How?"
Because you said Deathstroke uses 90 % of his brain ."
You are aware that a regular human uses 10% of his brain right?Also Sylar isn't fast enough to catch Deathstroke. And since Deathstroke is waaaaaay smarter than he could easily figure out a plan to knock Sylar unconcious or something.And for a smart person that would be enough."
No im not aware that a regular human uses 10 % of his/her brain .
#20 Posted by TelekineticSun (334 posts) - - Show Bio

i've always heard that we only use 10% of our brain, what does that actually mean? im pretty sure we use all parts of our brain, we use
both hemispheres and all four lobes, right....so we use the entire brain not only 10 percent, unless that statement means the normal person only uses thier brain to 10% of it capacity.

would deathstroke really be strong enough to break telekinesis, ive never seen any one with super strength break telekenisis, does anyone have and example of that? im not saying its immposible but ive never seen it happen. sylar should be able to lift alot and create alot of force with telekinesis, hes said to be able to use his powers to full potential because of his intuitive aptitude.
if deathstroke gets past telekinesis then he would be faster and smarter and a better fighter than sylar and would win, but if hes not telekinesis proof them im sure sylar can remove his brain and inturn be able to use his brain at 90% of its potential.
how good is deathstrokes healing? could he grow back a brain, or heal before sylar even gets done cutting his head?

#21 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#22 Posted by zachyhavik (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar
#23 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

sylar if it was season one sylar would die due to lack of healing factor, if you had sylar just after he got the healing factor from clare he would win easy he had the super brain abilty from the girl who remembered eveything she ever read, frost power, tk,nuclear etc he could just nuke the whole area then walk away and hes a kiler so its not like he wouldnt do it. He has far to many powers at full strengh for deathstroke to contain. Since sylar moved his blackout  deathsstroke could stab him a hundred times and not even floor him where as sylar would be able to throw him about with tk or what ever and lobotimise him .

Online
#24 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

Sylar routinely catches bullets and can flip armored cars, Deathstroke can't move faster than a speeding bullet nor does he weigh more than an armored car. Deathstroke gets eviscerated.