Deathstroke vs Spiderman

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44: Please read the point of my post, I know it is PIS. I'm trying to make the DS supporters understand that we need consistency here. And if they are just going to grab his crazy high end feats to support he is a 2 to 4 tonner, then we should just start showing Spider-man feats that exaggerate him being in the 50 to 75 ton range.

Consistency people, lets stick with it.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: well obviously it did collapse or something gave way there's debris everywhere, so what he actually lifted over his head is way less than the whole building and much much lighter because half of it is on the ground around him

and DS isnt pushing a 2-4 toner hes more around 8-10 ton

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By spiderbuck1

@SlimJ87D said:

No Caption Provided

@jameshebrew: Too bad he did lift it over his head. Nice try.

and pwnt.

@jameshebrewsaid:

senses-get back to me wen spiderman can hit the flash

^^

Isn't this the argument everyone emphatically discredits when insinuating Flash can be tagged by a non-speedster?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By jashro44
@SlimJ87D said:

@jashro44: Yeah, I'm trying to make the DS supporters understand that we need consistency here. And if they are just going to grab his crazy high end feats to support he is a 2 to 4 tonner, then we should just start showing Spider-man feats that exaggerate him being in the 50 to 75 ton range.

Consistency people, lets stick with it.

New 52 deathstroke has increased in strength as far as we know. He is a different version then the one in the op picture and flashpoint version didn't exist when the thread was made.  So the feat doesn't apply to this thread at all.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By slimj87d

@jameshebrew: Okay, I'm not saying he is supporting the whole building as that weighs 1000s of tons. But he is supporting enough for us to exaggerate his feat into squatting 100 tons or more.

You're not getting the point, what you guys are trying to go by is also PIS and controversial if (yet to be determined) the new Deathstroke is suppose to have the same strength as teh old Deathstroke. Also, the thread was made with Pre-Flashpoint Deathstroke, go read the rules about which version you have to use.

There's also a scan out there of She-Hulk and Spider-man needing to work together and use leverage to lift a structural top. She needed his help and it wasn't enough and they had to use leverage. That top later falls on Spider-man and he lifts it off himself.

We can argue with PIS all day, it will lead us nowhere.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By jameshebrew

@spiderbuck: your going to bring that up again..cant u just look back and read what i meant by that,,which btw no one has been able to dispute

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: well how mad was she hulk?

also it seems like any feat we bring up regarding death stroke u say its pis

and 100tons? he said he was only holding up 1 beam, and thats about all that was left for him to lift over his head maybe a little concrete or debris also after it collapsed, no where near 100 tons though

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By jashro44

The new 52 version shouldn't apply. This thread has a picture of pre flash point slade and the new 52 version didn't exist when this thread was made. Even if we average out showings from pre 52 and post 52 the pre 52 showings would be more consistent and cancel out all of his new showings any ways.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By jameshebrew

@jashro44: i dont think anyone cares what the pic shows,, people just put a pic up that they like

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By slimj87d

@jameshebrew said:

@SlimJ87D: well how mad was she hulk?

also it seems like any feat we bring up regarding death stroke u say its pis

and 100tons? he said he was only holding up 1 beam, and thats about all that was left for him to lift over his head maybe a little concrete or debris also after it collapsed, no where near 100 tons though

It doesn't matter how mad she is, she can normally lift 75 tons with ease. Besides the point, i don't even think anger increases her strength that much, not like the Hulk who solely relies on it. She's different from banner. Her bio in my handbook says that she is proportionate to her human form and her the stronger she is in that form the stronger she is in her hulk form.

So he's only holding up one support beam that just so happens to have a bunch of other things like a floor that has another floor on top of it and another floor above that? You can see the floor above him still intact there. I question the scan itself.

You have NO proof that Pre-Flashpoint DS is a 8 to 10 tonner like you think because you are using feats for DCnU. I don't know if you have read the rules or not, but that's not the Deathstroke the OP used.

Lastly, the only thing I have called PIS here is Deathstroke tagging Flash. Quote me otherwise besides my post that points out to you that you're not using the right Deathstroke for this battle.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By jeanroygrant

@god_spawn said:

@spidey 15 said:
"Morals on- Slade Morals off- Spider-man =] "
this
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By jashro44
@jameshebrew said:

@jashro44: i dont think anyone cares what the pic shows,, people just put a pic up that they like

The rules say use the version in the picture unless said otherwise. Even so its fourum rules to use the current version when the thread was made. And post flashpoint deathstroke never existed. we have to use pre flash point version. Either way flash point feats are to be ignored for the purposes of this thread.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44 said:

@jameshebrew said:

The rules say use the version in the picture unless said otherwise. Even so its fourum rules to use the current version when the thread was made. And post flashpoint deathstroke never existed. we have to use pre flash point version. Either way flash point feats are to be ignored for the purposes of this thread.

He's new, hasn't read any of the rules.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By jashro44
@SlimJ87D: I know I was just explaining the rules.
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: but u can only see the I beam and a little debris remaining everything in the back ground is on the ground already im looking right at it.

and regarding what DS we area allowed to use maybee we should ask the creator of the thread..also i will begin searching for feats but im sure anything i post u will say is pis

and i thought u said the flash feat and the ripping the door feat was pis, but maybe that latter was som1 else anyway the notation was out there

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By jameshebrew

@jashro44: yea im newish but im learning the "rules". also the title just says Deathstroke vs spiderman not current DS or postFP DS or preFP DS it just says deathstroke so i think thats what we should go by

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By slimj87d

@jameshebrew: Theres more to the scan like I said, if you want to read about it look up the rest. I don't EVER use the scan myself as I said that scan is also PIS. I discredit anyone that uses it. I even debunked the scan and pointed out something with it and everything you said about it in another thread. The debate about it can go either way.

No Caption Provided

That is my image and look at the red circles. You can see there are support columns right and left of Spider-man. People argue that he put all three up himself though. Who knows. I actually don't care and it's either obvious PIS or the support columns would prove consistency with his marvel bio.

I don't appreciate you accusing or assuming what I'm going to say. I've only called one feat that you pointed out as PIS and that is the tagging of the Flash. I have extensively studied the Flash and his abilities and I know that none of DS tagging him made sense. If you really want to give credit to him tagging the Flash it was more of the Flash defeating himself and for some reason didn't turn on the other %90 of his powers going against a dangerous foe rather than it being something DS can easily perform. It's obvious PIS, you even admitted it shouldn't have made sense, everyone in this thread agrees that it's PIS and the rules say to NOT use PIS. The whole Deathstroke pulling the airplane door thing was because you were trying to use it for this battle, but it's DCnU.

It's not hard to find a Deathstroke respect thread on google, I've seen it all. I just don't believe that he can beat someone like Spider-man with all his abilities and webbing. Take his Spider-sense away and Deathstroke has it. But that Spider-sense is the problem here IMO.

As for the new 52 Deathstroke,I haven't read much about him. He hasn't been elaborated on, but if he could lift 4 to 5 tons consistently then he could beat Spider-man as well but this isn't that Deathstroke.

I know how desperately you want to continue this debate. You got a lot of potential around here, it's good that you took an open challenge and debated against almost everyone in this thread. But I don't think there has been any other creditable debater here that has agreed wit you that Deathstroke takes the majority here.

You don't really need to ask the OP, you're free to make the thread yourself it's not against the rules since the DC Universe has been rebooted and it's technically a new DS.

Good luck with the rest of your debate.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By jashro44
@jameshebrew: When the flash point event happened dc retconned there universe and as evident with deathstroke it seems that power levels have changed. Pre flash point deathstroke couldn't have ripped a plane off.

If you are saying that we should use both flash point and pre flash point feats then it simply makes his 8-10 ton strength feat inconstant and therefore dismissed as pis. If we are to ignore pis and just use high end showings then as slim said spider-mans feats become way better also.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By spiderbuck1

@jameshebrew said:

@jashro44: yea im newish but im learning the "rules". also the title just says Deathstroke vs spiderman not current DS or postFP DS or preFP DS it just says deathstroke so i think thats what we should go by

Don't feel to bad about not knowing DS tagging Flash is PIS, I had to learn the hard way too and only fairly recently at that.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: i guess we will agree to disagree on this one

but ya i think Dex_Starr was on board with me also, hes credible imo

but ya good debating bro see ya around

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By jameshebrew

@spiderbuck: ya its just getting to the point where almost anything could be turned around to be called pis..what about the rest of JLA were they all pis too was the whole vol Pis i mean where does it end

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By slimj87d

@jameshebrew: Page 7 he said Spider-man should win just because of his stats being over DS. I don't know if he had changed his opinion but I thought he was just trying to prove Deathstroke is above 10 times of man.

Agreeing to disagree is fine with me.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By jashro44
@jameshebrew said:

@spiderbuck: ya its just getting to the point where almost anything could be turned around to be called pis..what about the rest of JLA were they all pis too was the whole vol Pis i mean where does it end

Pis is used to describe inconsistencies. Otherwise deathstroke and spider-man are a challenge for green lanterns, hearleds, classic strange, wonder woman, the justice, league, thor, etc. The rest of there feats don't suggest this. Even some of there good ones.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By slimj87d

@jameshebrew: There are things that are PIS and there are things that are exaggerated or misinterpreted.

PIS can be obvious because consistently the character has performed one way and suddenly for the sake of plot he doesn't.

Like I said, Flash takes punches from Mogel and White Martians who can lift as much as Superman can. But he trips on a leg? Or he runs into a knife being held by someone with DS strength compared to him taking hits from Mogel and White Martians, etc? It's really obvious PIS there.

Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#225  Edited By Kraden

Spidey would dodge a few hits making Slade work a little bit but in the end Slade would grab him by the throat and push a knife through his ribs... Then twist it

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: ya he agreed with me on a couple points anyways,

ill stick with my original opinion and you will stick with yours im sure,, like most debates nothing really get accomplished.. but its fun anyways

just curious are u a dc, marvel or a little of both fan

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By jashro44

To be honest I don't think using pis would have changed anything...Spider-man has done some stupid stuff as well.

Deathstroke beat the justice league-spider-man beat classic strange
deathstroke has dodged green lantern 3 times-spider-man has fought silver surfer 3 times
deathstroke fought wonder woman-spider-man 1 shoted quasar

The rest is simplely not worth going into however spider-man has tons of other pis feats as well. Really even if we did go with deathstrokes stupider feats spider-man would still match up.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#228  Edited By Dex_Starr

@jameshebrew said:

@SlimJ87D: i guess we will agree to disagree on this one

but ya i think Dex_Starr was on board with me also, hes credible imo

but ya good debating bro see ya around

On board with what again?

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By jameshebrew

@Kraden: :]

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By jameshebrew

@Dex_Starr: just talking about slims breakdown of DS potential strength

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#231  Edited By Dex_Starr

Oh, ok, well I'm only on board with DCnU Slade being a 4 tonner when it comes to his strength, possibly more.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By jameshebrew

@Dex_Starr: ya thats what i was talking about

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By spiderbuck1

@jashro44 said:

@jameshebrew said:

Pis is used to describe inconsistencies. Otherwise deathstroke and spider-man are a challenge for green lanterns, hearleds, classic strange, wonder woman, the justice, league, thor, etc. The rest of there feats don't suggest this. Even some of there good ones.
No Caption Provided

I'm just messing around I know this is redonkulus.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By jameshebrew

@jashro44: i disagree,, my last 70 posts probably gave that away though

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By jameshebrew

@spiderbuck: not to mencion it says "former herold" prob doesnt even have the power cosmic

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By jashro44
@jameshebrew said:

@jashro44: i disagree,, my last 70 posts probably gave that away though

For what its worth I don't think using the highest end feats of the characters wouldn't change much. Spider-man has some feats that are pretty stupid to be honest.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By spiderbuck1

@jameshebrew: Actually, all of the heralds maintain their imbued level of control over the pc even if they are no longer actively serving big G.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By jameshebrew

@spiderbuck: how do u know he has it though,,"big G" has been known to take it away from time to time

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By jashro44
@jameshebrew said:

@spiderbuck: not to mencion it says "former herold" prob doesnt even have the power cosmic

Earlier in that issue fire lord actually destroyed a meteor the size of a small planet...You see this is one of those stupid spider-man feats I was talking about.
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By jameshebrew

@jashro44: i know that's what u think and i disagree we should probably just leave it at that

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By jameshebrew

@jashro44: that doesnt really prove he has the power cosmic though

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By jashro44
@jameshebrew: All hearleds have the power of cosmic. Silver surfer is no longer galactus hearled and he still has his power of cosmic.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By spiderbuck1

@jameshebrew: Then how do you explain the cosmic flames?

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By jameshebrew

@spiderbuck: @jashro44: i honstly dont know what we are debating anymore.

and as for the flames thats kinda how they show who he is how else would we be able to tell its fire lord

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#245  Edited By PikminMania

@capfan80 said:

@PikminMania: I love Dstroke but many of his feats are ridiculous PIS. They took a street level guy and due to his popularity have tried to have him hang with heavy hitters. Using a lot of brain power (the whole 10% thing is a myth by the way) shouldn't allow you to tag the flash and the fight with the Justice League was a complete abortion. DStroke is the villain version of Batman where he stands against beings who should kill him with minimal effort. IMO of course.

If anything Deathstroke was toned down. I know it was prep, but Deathstroke in his first appearance defeated the entire Teen Titans, a team that would massacre Spider-man

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By jameshebrew

@PikminMania: i no the 10% thing is kinda a myth,, please read back and see how i explained it to be a solid ability still

and hes really not a street level guy all of his abilities were enhanced by a government program of sorts

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By spiderbuck1

@jameshebrew said:

@spiderbuck: @jashro44: i honstly dont know what we are debating anymore.

and as for the flames thats kinda how they show who he is how else would we be able to tell its fire lord

well Silver Surfer without the power cosmic looks like this...

No Caption Provided

Firelord would be some humanoid figure as well. But without the cosmic flames shooting out of his head.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By spiderbuck1

@PikminMania: Not so sure about that. Spiderman has had good showings against both the FF and X-Men.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By jameshebrew

@spiderbuck: no pikminmania is right if we go by those standards ds owns with out a doubt 100% of the time

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By pooty

@PikminMania:@spiderbuck: @jameshebrew: every hero has been shown to be a team breaker at some point. Wonder Woman beat the whole justice league. Spiderman toyed with the xmen. black panther took down the fantastic four. black adam beat a whole team even when it said people there were stronger and more powerful than him etc. Wonder Man beat the avengers with Thor on the team. that usually means the team is only trying to contain or stop the other person. not kill them. if Deathstroke,with no prep, beat a bloodlusted Teen Titans then that is a feat. but if they were not out for the kill, then it means little. the team held back. and even then DS had prep. so for this battle you can ignore that victory.