#1 Posted by nickj54 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke has Promethium Sword, Pistol w/high caliber bullets, M-15 w/promethium bullets, 2 Large Hunting Knives, and 5 Grenades 

VS 

Spiderman 

The battle takes place in New York City
#2 Posted by JediXMan (29672 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Deathstroke.

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Deathstroke.

#4 Posted by lordofthebrocean (657 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#5 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade wins in ridiculously easy fashion, but most users on here are still probably going to side with Spider-Man.
#6 Posted by nickj54 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
why does Slade win with ease 
this is a random encounter
#7 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickj54 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder: why does Slade win with ease this is a random encounter "

He's an elite fighter in the DCU, is a lot faster (he's able to tag the Flash on a consistent basis) and has beaten or held his own against tougher competition in the past. Spider-Man is a very sloppy fighter and won't be able to outreact Slade or find an answer for his overall H2H skills, discipline and marksmanship.
#8 Edited by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey should win here, it's in new york which means he can use the terrain/environment to his advantage, slade does have the reaction time but still doesn't have the strength nor the agility that can match up to spidey, his senses are good enough to counter any of slade's attacks not to mention spidey also has his webbing that can be used for variety of purposes in order for him to have an edge in the fight, since it can be used in more creative way in a random encounter that slade may have difficulty adapting too, spidey is no dummy either and his strength/senses/agility/creativity should give slade a hell of a match here 

#9 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

"Slade wins in ridiculously easy fashion, but most users on here are still probably going to side with Spider-Man. "

I disagree with ya. I'm a big fan of spidey but Deathstroke will win! But imo it will be a really good fight and i'm sure it won't be easy!
#10 Posted by Scarecrow4 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deathstroke should take this with relative ease...I think he'll find a way to use spideys strength against him.

#11 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man wins

#12 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Use the search function people.
#13 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickj54: even if its a random encounter Deathstroke  is always ahead. spidey wld be finished quick!
#14 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @nickj54 said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder: why does Slade win with ease this is a random encounter "
He's an elite fighter in the DCU, is a lot faster (he's able to tag the Flash on a consistent basis) and has beaten or held his own against tougher competition in the past. Spider-Man is a very sloppy fighter and won't be able to outreact Slade or find an answer for his overall H2H skills, discipline and marksmanship. "
Wait Slade has hit Flash besides the stupid fight in Identity Crisis what book was it so I can bad mouth it.
#15 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Spidey could take this.

#16 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

In a real DCU/Marvel crossover Spider-man. In this scenario.... I'd go with Steve Ditko's objectivism on this one.(Spider-man for the confused)

#17 Posted by Dark Noldor (547 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade gots nothing to use against Spidey that could change the odds in this battle,
like a chemical to turn off his Spider Sense for instance
Can his high intellect and probability calculations cancel Spider´s speed, skills
and Spider Sense? I´m not 100% sure.
He would use only weapons that Spider is well used to fight against.
I guess, in a random encounter, Spider takes DS (now let´s hear the cry)

#18 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

spider man because of spider sense
#19 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on- Slade 
Morals off- Spider-man 

=]

#20 Posted by God_Spawn (37378 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
"Morals on- Slade Morals off- Spider-man  =] "

this
#21 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#22 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
" @spidey 15 said:
"Morals on- Slade Morals off- Spider-man  =] "
this "
yeah
though in order to win,a Spider-Man fighting at his best (but still holding back) should be enough
#23 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man wins, if Cass could beat him then Spidey could 

Cass's feats are no where near Spideys feats, and Cass beat Slade, so why not Spidey?
#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey, if Deathstroke doesn't have prep.

#25 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:
Cass never beat slade,trying reading a comic instead of looking at random scans.
#26 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Spidey, if Deathstroke doesn't have prep. "
And if spidey is fighting at his best. 
=]
#27 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" Spider-Man wins, if Cass could beat him then Spidey could 

Cass's feats are no where near Spideys feats, and Cass beat Slade, so why not Spidey?
"
Cass is a lot more skilled. 
And even like that, she has never beaten him. IIRC Slade had set a trap to her. 
=]
#28 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5385 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" Morals on- Slade Morals off- Spider-man  =] "
What that webhead 15 said
#29 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" Morals on- Slade Morals off- Spider-man  =] "
What that webhead 15 said "
lol
#30 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:

"
Cass is a lot more skilled. And even like that, she has never beaten him. IIRC Slade had set a trap to her. =] "

How is she more skilled???, Spidey is extremley skilled, i dont know how Cass is more skilled than Spidey, yeah she is a better fighter, but not at his Skill level,  

How is she more skilled
#31 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:

"
Cass is a lot more skilled. And even like that, she has never beaten him. IIRC Slade had set a trap to her. =] "

How is she more skilled???, Spidey is extremley skilled, i dont know how Cass is more skilled than Spidey, yeah she is a better fighter, but not at his Skill level,  

How is she more skilled
"
She's a better fighter but not more skilled? How does that make sense to you? 

Her combat feats, based on fighting skill surpass his. 
#32 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:

"

How is she more skilled
"
0_0 
You do realize that this does not make any sense, right? 
#33 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:

"

How is she more skilled
"
0_0 You do realize that this does not make any sense, right?  "

What do you mean by skilled?, yeah she is a better fighter, no doubt about that, but she isnt as agile as him, tell me what do you mean by skilled?
#34 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:

"

How is she more skilled
"
She's a better fighter but not more skilled? How does that make sense to you?  Her combat feats, based on fighting skill surpass his.  "

I know she is a better fighter,
#35 Posted by anthol (178 posts) - - Show Bio

DS wins.

#36 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: Skilled in terms of fighting. What else should i mean? She is better fighter by miles. Oh and being more agile does not help much when you rarely utilize that ability and it can also be countered by the reaction time of his opponent.  But if spidey was at least fighting at his best, then the things should be different. 
=]
#37 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj: Skilled in terms of fighting. What else should i mean? She is better fighter by miles. Oh and being more agile does not help much when you rarely utilize that ability and it can also be countered by the reaction time of his opponent.  But if spidey was at least fighting at his best, then the things should be different. =] "

Ok, i think Spidey wins here though, he could outsmart Deathstroke
#38 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj: Skilled in terms of fighting. What else should i mean? She is better fighter by miles. Oh and being more agile does not help much when you rarely utilize that ability and it can also be countered by the reaction time of his opponent.  But if spidey was at least fighting at his best, then the things should be different. =] "

"
Outsmart Deathstroke??? 0__0 
#39 Edited by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

"
Outsmart Deathstroke??? 0__0  "

Well he outsmarted Venom, Carnage, Green Goblin etc 

What now?
#40 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

"

What now?
"
................none of them are as smart as Deathstroke. 
#41 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

"

What now?
"
................none of them are as smart as Deathstroke.  "

He oustmarted Dr Octupus, what about him?
#42 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: And since when Dr Octopus = Deathstroke?? 
#43 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

"

What now?
"

He oustmarted Dr Octupus, what about him? "
Still not as smart as Deathstroke. I would venture to say that not many in Marvel (if any) are. He's capable of using 90% of his brain capacity. 
#44 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @jasraj said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

"

What now?
"

He oustmarted Dr Octupus, what about him? "
Still not as smart as Deathstroke. I would venture to say that not many in Marvel (if any) are. He's capable of using 90% of his brain capacity.  "

wow, i though doc oc would be smarter
#45 Posted by Vezok123 (332 posts) - - Show Bio

slade cant hit spiderman with bullets and eventually he will run out. Spiderman simply has to web up slade or yank away his sword and slade is pretty much defensless. A few quick shots will surfice for a ko then wrap him up in so much webing that rhino would have trouble getting out of and kill him via suffication.

#46 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15 said:

Morals on- Slade Morals off- Spider-man =]
#47 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey, even though he's not as cool.

#48 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vezok123 said:

slade cant hit spiderman with bullets and eventually he will run out. Spiderman simply has to web up slade or yank away his sword and slade is pretty much defensless. A few quick shots will surfice for a ko then wrap him up in so much webing that rhino would have trouble getting out of and kill him via suffication.

1. Slade has hit Flash more than five times. Spider-man wouldn't be an issue AT ALL.
  2. Slade has dodged the Flash , Superman, Green Lantern and more heroes that are much faster than Spider-man.
  3. Slade's precog is way better than Spider-man.
#49 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#50 Edited by jashro44 (19871 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania said:

@Vezok123 said:

1. Slade has hit Flash more than five times. Spider-man wouldn't be an issue AT ALL.
  2. Slade has dodged the Flash , Superman, Green Lantern and more heroes that are much faster than Spider-man.
  3. Slade's precog is way better than Spider-man.
1. When he wasn't using his speed to the best of his abilities...
2Well this is all pis however I guess I should name spider-man dodging thor, silver surfer, fire lord, and other heros who would demolish deathstroke...You see spider-man has pis showings as well. Neither should be fighting those sorts of people or even making them even consider deathstroke and spider-man as threats. Its just jobbing on there part.
3. Scan of deathstrokes precog?