#1 Edited by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio

J.Jonah Jameson is upset that his wife is dead and has hired deathstroke to get rid of a select group of criminals in new york. Can deathstroke eliminate them all?

Round one

• Deathstroke Gets no prep
  • Standard gear (promethium armor, blade, blast staff, limited grenades, assortment of pistols, and assortment of throwing knives)
  • Deathstroke is given Intel on everyone he is ordered to eliminate
  • Deathstrokes opponents know nothing about him
  • Slade is aware he will be going into a series of fights
  • He will receive 5 hours of rest between each round (which he will receive access to the finest medical supplies and can restock on gear if needed)
  • Everyone is in character
  • This is pre flash point slade

Round two

• Same as round one except this is new 52 Slade
  • New 52 slade has his standard gear (Nth metal armor, his sword, assortment of guns, knives, etc)

• Everyone starts visible
  • The area is unpopulated
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

The Gauntlet

1. Kingpin
  2. Boomerang
  3. Vulture (classic)
  4. Speed Demon
  5. Shocker
  6. Scorpion
  7. Rhino
  8. Lizard (this is the version pre shed)
  9. Hobgoblin (Kingsley)
  10. Norman Osborn (Green Goblin)

Bonus Match

After Slade is done finishing off Spider-mans rouges gallery, there is one more job mayor Jameson would like Slade to handle...Kill the suepioer spider-man!!!

Rules

• Slade is fully recovered from the gauntlet and is operating at 100%
  • Both pre and post 52 feats are applicable for Slade in this round
  • Slade has his Nth metal armor, promethium blade, blast staff, grenades, throwing knives, and assortment of guns you see in the picture above (along with any other weapons)
  • Superior spider-man has his standard gear all though he cannot call in spider-bots or his men
  • Slade is fully aware of spider-mans power set where as Otto knows nothing about Slade, Deathstroke is also aware that spider-man has a different mentality then normal
  • Slade has 5 hours to prepare for the fight, Otto has none

So can Slade put an end to Otto once and for all? Can he handle spider-mans rouges gallery? Or does he die a horrible death?

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12759 posts) - - Show Bio

So wait, In the final battle he fights Spidey, Rulk Wolverine and Spider-Woman?? No way he's clearing that...it's overkill

I think he might have trouble with Scorpion, and possibly the Goblins but he could potentially get past them.

#3 Edited by Jake Fury (18615 posts) - - Show Bio

What equipment does Slade have? If he hits Hammerhead with his bare hands he's going to be a bit surprised...Also, which version of Lizard are you using?

#4 Posted by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

So wait, In the final battle he fights Spidey, Rulk Wolverine and Spider-Woman?? No way he's clearing that...it's overkill I think he might have trouble with Scorpion, and possibly the Goblins but he could potentially get past them.

No its just spider-man. I meant to put the caption but for some reason when I created the thread the caption saying what the round was was gone.

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12759 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:

@cattlebattle said:

So wait, In the final battle he fights Spidey, Rulk Wolverine and Spider-Woman?? No way he's clearing that...it's overkill I think he might have trouble with Scorpion, and possibly the Goblins but he could potentially get past them.

No its just spider-man. I meant to put the caption but for some reason when I created the thread the caption saying what the round was was gone.

Oh, I honestly think Spider-Man can take Slade, so even if he does make it to the final round, he loses to Spider-Man. If Slade has prep its a different story, but basically Spider-Man (although he is never written that way) should be more than capable of beating Deathstroke due to his physical abilities combined with webbing and his spider-sense (supposing he has it)
#6 Posted by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

What equipment does Slade have? If he hits Hammerhead with his bare hands he's going to be a bit surprised...Also, which version of Lizard are you using?

I thought I was forgetting something.

Deathstroke has his standered gear and the version of the lizard is the most current one in 616. Sorry about that.

#7 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Most recent version of the Lizard makes it unfair unless Deathstroke has psi-dampeners.

@Jake Fury said:

He just ripped off a steel door with one hand while on a moving plane. I doubt he's going to hurt himself, in spite of Hammerhead's adamantium upgrade.
#8 Posted by whacknasty (5610 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Does Doc Ock have his adamantium arms? Or just normal ones?

@cattlebattle: Do you think Ock would give DS trouble with either set of arms?

#9 Edited by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty: normal.

@Morpheus_: All right fine not recent version of lizard. Its pre shed lizard.

@Jake Fury: Disregard my last comment. Its pre shed lizard.

#10 Posted by Jake Fury (18615 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morph: I was thinking more along the lines of the effects of him attempting to wail away on Hammerhead's skull.

#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
@Morph: I was thinking more along the lines of the effects of him attempting to wail away on Hammerhead's skull.
I think it's far more likely that he'd either shoot or impale him.
#12 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
Hammerhead ... Wasn't his upper body skeleton made out of adamantium? 
Deathstroke would win it - cutting off his legs and waiting until Hammerhead bleeds to death ...

Kingpin ... The current one has spider powers ...
Would be a tough fight - Kingpin went toe no toe with Captain America before and did quite well - now combined with spider powers? Uf ... 

Shocker ... The CIS is sometimes strong with him, but he is still a skilled and dangerous fighter ...
Would Shocker's suit protect him from Deathstroke's sword? If not it should be an easy fight for Deathstroke, even though he would have to pay attention, since Shocker can do some devastating damage ... 

I see Deathstroke stomping the Vulture (even though he stalemated Thor, Silver Surfer and so on simultaneously) and Doc Ock, but with the other ones he would have to fight for the victory.
He would defeat them, but he would have a hard time against the Hobgoblin. It doesn't look like the current Hobgoblin, but since we're always using the most recent version of the villain ... the recent Hobgoblin has a nasty scream. I'm sure that Deathstroke could endure the pain for a short while, but it would be a very short while, if he doesn't have something to get past the scream. Maybe stabbing himself into the ears and waiting later on until they heal.

In the final round against Spider-Man ...
There is no way Spider-Man can win it, because the morals are on (Spider-Man has more of them then Deathstroke) and all the fights are 'til death.
With morals on, Deathstroke wins obviously, without the morals... Spider-Man wins. He outclasses Deathstroke physically by far, has his enhanced spider sense right now and the Kung Fu. Even though his Kung Fu is not that great at the moment, it's giving him self confidence!
#13 Posted by cattlebattle (12759 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty said:

@cattlebattle: Do you think Ock would give DS trouble with either set of arms?

it depends, Ock has chumped out quite a bit, also he is vulnerable to most equipment Slade carries around
#14 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

I see him having LOTS of trouble with lizard, but beating him.

I see him having trouble with Rhino for a bit..

but after those two, 5 hours won't be enough for him to get past either Goblin, and Spiderman would be overkill when gone ruthless.

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 9.

#16 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@SexualLobster said:

I see him having LOTS of trouble with lizard, but beating him.

I see him having trouble with Rhino for a bit..

but after those two, 5 hours won't be enough for him to get past either Goblin, and Spiderman would be overkill when gone ruthless.

I agree with all of this but your last statement, I'd say Deathstroke could clear this

#17 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Since deathstroke gets no prep does that mean that the spiderman villains do?

#18 Posted by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio

@NX said:

Since deathstroke gets no prep does that mean that the spiderman villains do?

No.

#19 Posted by matanui123 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

I hoenestly think shocker beats him. Shocker has the precition to land a hit of spiderman so deathstroke should be no problem. All it would take is one shot to cripple him then the rest would be down hill for ds.

All though with the possibility of a CIS incident with shocker it would probably take spiderman to put him down ( deathstroke, I mean ).

#20 Edited by Strider92 (16432 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely stops at round 5. Current Lizard is too much for Slade.

#21 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 12, just because he the goddam deathstroke, but probably wont beat the goddam spiderman without prep

#22 Posted by VeganDiet (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Definitely stops at round 5. Current Lizard is too much for Slade.

#23 Posted by WarlordEternal (2392 posts) - - Show Bio

Can swords get past Shockers shield. If I remember correctly a sniper round couldn't get past it though he did question if it could take another one.

#24 Posted by Immortal777 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: But it's not current Lizard.

#25 Posted by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet:

This isn't current lizard its pre shed lizard.

#26 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Lizard.

#27 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lizard beats him.

#28 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: @HBKTimHBK:

Even if it's pre-shed?

Hobgoblin stops him imo, thanks to his scream. (Assuming Slade has normal equipment like his sword)

#29 Posted by robertloucksjr (1746 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6. A non-jobbing Rhino is too much.

#30 Posted by VeganDiet (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Then he stops at either Rhino, or Scorpion.

#31 Posted by matanui123 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at shocker IMHO. Definitely doesn't clear though.

#32 Posted by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio

I should really fix that title now that we can edit titles....Maybe even clean up that OP....

#33 Edited by MonsterStomp (17847 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I should really fix that title now that we can edit titles....Maybe even clean up that OP....

DO it! :)

#34 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7727 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Stops at Lizard.

This, he's outclassed in every physical category and can't cut down/shoot up the Lizard.

However progressing forward I think he can take Vulture and Doc Ock (since no prep for Ock) and maybe, maybe Hobgoblin. Green Goblin destroys him, as does Scorpion and Rhino. He doesn't beat Spidey without PiS, he's lost in every one of their 1 v 1 threads I've seen on the Vine. He only could beat Spidey with prep and Spidey not knowing he's coming. Even then, an argument could be made for Spidey.

#35 Edited by Wolverine08 (42132 posts) - - Show Bio

He ain't making it past Lizard.

#36 Edited by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

He isn't making past rhino, and he sure as hell isn't beating lizard.

#37 Edited by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by MonsterStomp (17847 posts) - - Show Bio

I could probably argue the bonus round in favor of Slade.

#39 Posted by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9251 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deathstroke might have problem with the Goblins, but I think he could pull through (new 52 having it easier due to durability), and I am willing to argue(Due to Nth metal) and his pre-52 feats that Deathstroke could take the win vs superior.

#41 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (5166 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone's talking about Rhino & Lizard and since I don't know enough about the Spidey Rouges I don't think I'm qualified to actually comment my opinion in this debate :)

#42 Posted by Wolverine08 (42132 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Green Goblin.

#43 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9251 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: said:

Edited OP. I also disagree about him being unable to handle pre shed Lizard.

I think he can handle Pre shed Lizard. Skill + speed > speed and strength since Deathstroke has means of causing injury.

#44 Posted by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#45 Posted by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to give this a second bump....

#46 Posted by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: he could blind everyone with a flash bang and then slice them all.

Or drop a smoke bomb and slice them all.

I'm sure DS is not to be underestimated. He is a better fighter than Batman.

Trained by Ras Al Ghul.

Got Promethium armor that would be a hard time to break trough.

Hulk would be a challenge but then again DS moves is unpredictable and could avoid Hulk's brutal punches. Hulk Smash?------Deathstroke jumps-----