This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by raecinio (88 posts) - - Show Bio

They meet in Central Park, no prep time. Winner by KO or death. Who wins it?

#2 Posted by jashro44 (19229 posts) - - Show Bio

Spock loses IMO in a good fight but I think Peter takes it.

#3 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

Random Encounter?...Spidey should take a majority regardless of who's behind the wheel

Prep for Both? Spidey should probably still take a majority

Prep for DS only? if the prep is significant...Slade can probably mark a W here.

#4 Posted by raecinio (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't Deathstroke fought against Wonder Woman on more than one occasion? I'm not sure this would be an easy win for Spidey.

#5 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Random Encounter?...Spidey should take a majority regardless of who's behind the wheel

Prep for Both? Spidey should probably still take a majority

Prep for DS only? if the prep is significant...Slade will definitely mark a W here.

Fixed.

And the first two points can be contested.

#6 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man is better than Deathstroke in every way besides skill, and I don't think he is THAT outmatched in that respect for it to turn the tides.

Spider-Man wins.

#7 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII: Just out of interest what makes you think current DS could match Spider-man with prep? To my knowledge he only has one good prep feat and that was just random explosives and not even vs a superhuman.

In any case this had been done a LOT. Mods for the lock please!

#8 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done.

And as I have said in the past, current Spidey will win.

#9 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2495 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep?..Spidey wins via KO as he probably wouldn't opt to kill Deathstroke.

#10 Posted by laflux (13787 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Deathstroke with Armor? SpOck's arrogance will be his downfall. He's also not fully used to his body yet, and I think that he will allow someone like Slade a chance at taking a slight edge. So much for Superior >.>

Peter should win in a random encounter.

Furthermore this is a dupe thread so

#11 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Just out of interest what makes you think current DS could match Spider-man with prep? To my knowledge he only has one good prep feat and that was just random explosives and not even vs a superhuman.

In any case this had been done a LOT. Mods for the lock please!

If you base things solely off feats, which I don't believe we should ever do, then there isn't much with New 52 Slade to go on. If you base logical outcomes on feats, coupled with power sets (guy can use 90% of his brain capacity if pressed to for prep = pretty f'n uber in my books) and the fact New 52 Slade is based (even if you assume only loosely) on the classic bad@$$ we all know and love, then it definitely stands to reason he can take out Parker prepping for him.

Spider-Man's cool and all, a definite A-lister, but he ain't god. Deathstroke operates in a world filled with 'supermen'. He can contend with the wall-crawler if given time to prep. C'mon guys ...

#12 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey takes Slade w/o trouble

#13 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

If you base things solely off feats, which I don't believe we should ever do...

So what quantifies what they are and aren't capable of? By definition Spider-man's spider-sense should be 100% effective but as seen in comics it is far from that. Should we push feats aside simply assume it is because it should be?

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Deathstroke operates in a world filled with 'supermen'. He can contend with the wall-crawler if given time to prep. C'mon guys ...

Irrelevant. Both of them operate in worlds where there are people so far above them in terms of power they will get lolstomped.

#14 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman's spidey-sense can be manupilated to work against him, this is something Deathstroke would definitely use to his advantage seeing as that won't be hard for someone who uses 90% of there brain.

I say Deathstroke wins, mostly because I think Batman has a shot at beating spidey and Deathstroke surpasses Batman.

#15 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

DS takes this with little trouble.

#16 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11453 posts) - - Show Bio

@raecinio said:

They meet in Central Park, no prep time. Winner by KO or death. Who wins it?

No Repeat Battles/Use the Search Function

We have a search function now which can be used to search for past battles, for more information on this please see the battle forum FAQ . If you want to see who would win a fight, check if we’ve already discussed it. If we have and you have something to say about the outcome that’s been reached, don’t be afraid to bump the thread, but don’t make a new one when one already exists. Our search tool should give you everything you need, but if for some reason it doesn’t, the recap thread is another place you can look for old fights and Google can be used to search CV. Dupe threads will be locked.

Deathstroke vs Spiderman - Comic Vine

Spider-Man vs Deathstroke - Comic Vine

deathstroke vs spider man - Comic Vine