Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

The battle takes place in a rain forest that is not set in either universe. They both have intel on the forest and on each other. So they will know of each other powers and skills. Both men have 1 day of prep off the island and 1 day of prep once on the island. Battle is to the death or knockout. no outside help from anyone. The battle takes place at 12 p.m. on the dot and can last for 24 hours.

Deathstroke weapon's are

5 flash bangs

2 Katanas

trip wire

5 grenades

combat knife

2 hk 45 with 4 clips each holding 10 rounds

5 Smoke bombs

crossbow with 10 arrows 5 explosive arrows

3 c4 explosives

Shikamaru Weapon's are

5 paper bombs

40 kunai

40 shuriken

trip wire

5 smoke bombs

5 poison smoke bombs

5 light bombs

5 kunai with explosive attachment

Asuma's chakra blades

each men can carry only 4 weapons on them and use 5 different weapons for traps.

This is (in my opinion) is an amazing battle. Both of these men are the most intelligent person in their respective universe (in my opinion). Both men are also one of the best at using prep efficiently when given the chance to. This battle could go either way.

Please just don't stat a name give reasoning to why you believe who would win.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke wins since shikamaru would use 99% of that prep to sleep

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade wins this.

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shikamaru takes this he may not be one the fastest in the Narutoverse but as a ninja he should have a little bit of a speed advantage.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

Given the scenario and gear, I'll give Shikamaru the edge in prep. I don't see Slade working around a forest full of traps where a good amount of the area is covered in shadows.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shikamaru takes this he may not be one the fastest in the Narutoverse but as a ninja he should have a little bit of a speed advantage.

He actually is quite good in speed. He was fast enough to keep up with hidan, dodge kakuzu's surprise attack, and back in part 1, the first one to follow that lee and gaara were in the air, above them.. And he's one of the quickest to run away lol

rugrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slade can fight ninjas (robin was basically one without jitsu (teen titans animated)) slade.

but without knowing the limits on slade i can't determine who wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shikamaru

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rugrat said:

slade can fight ninjas (robin was basically one without jitsu (teen titans animated)) slade.

Seriously, the show only started out as ninja.. They're actually just people with superpowers..

Avatar image for imaloserforbeinghere
ImaLoserForBeingHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke kills him with power.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rugrat said:

Eh, I doubt robin would be as fast as even a genin.

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Date_Masamune

@princearagorn1: Yeah he's fast no doubt about that, but I would say he's about mid-tier speed wise in the Narutoverse characters like Naruto and Minato are the top-tiers.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1: Yeah he's fast no doubt about that, but I would say he's about mid-tier speed wise in the Narutoverse characters like Naruto and Minato are the top-tiers.

Agreed.

Avatar image for thelaughingman_aoi
thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shikamaru, can use his shadow to sneek up behid him, while he's distracted with weapons and kunai

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shikamaru

the shadow techniques would give him the edge

rugrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rugrat

@the_last_kryptonian said:

@rugrat said:

Eh, I doubt robin would be as fast as even a genin

...okay genin are fast so what, slade is in full body armor (and is still fast). slade and shikamaru are almost equals and i dont have a favorite, but i also think to eat slade shikamaru would have to lure him into a trap, deal him lethal blows at a distance, or fight close range if slade knows this slade will anticipate him and the traps and likewise for shikamaru. i think it comes down to a hand to hand fight with shikamaru's jutsu vs very lethal slade.

by the way slade should probably burn down the forest

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@rugrat said:

Seriously, the show only started out as ninja.. They're actually just people with superpowers..

Regardless of what happened in the DCAU, Deathstroke killed an entire train full of legitimate ninjas in the New 52; and he did so unarmed.

Assuming New 52 feats can apply, of course... :)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@rugrat said:

Regardless of what happened in the DCAU, Deathstroke killed an entire train full of legitimate ninjas in the New 52; and he did so unarmed.

Assuming New 52 feats can apply, of course... :)

Dude, literally any of the konoha genins could kill a train full of ninjas by the time of chunin exams. Current shikamaru is about jounin level..

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Date_Masamune
rugrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rugrat

@date_masamune: did i say he was hyper sonic ... i said they were equals not in speed but basically in intelligence, fighting and strategy

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

Good battle, Shikamaru's versatility essentially gives him the edge and wins this for him. Shikamaru's essentially the Deathstroke of Naruto, as they're almost equal in everything they do, but DS is much, much, much more of a badass character wise. Shikamaru's just a chill ninja dude, which while not badass, is something i can get into.

CEELO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CEELO180

Shikimaru with prep rivals Batman. I mean look what happened to the immortal that killed Asuma sensei for example. Plus Shikimarus powers are beast compared to Deathstrokes weaponry.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shikamaru takes this.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By hart7668

Shikamaru destroys this. He (as a genin no less) created a strategy on the spot against Temari using conditions on the battlefield that were created moments before his fight. And he still said he had 6 or so different ways to end the fight. Temari was faster, stronger, and had more powerful ninjutsu but still lost. Up to this moment in the manga? Puh-leeze. Giving Shikamaru two whole days to actually strategize is overkill.

Not to mention his own unique brand of ninjutsu. Barring any of that, once Shika catches (it's not if, but when) Slade, it's over.

Avatar image for thelaughingman_aoi
thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 said:

Shikamaru destroys this. He (as a genin no less) created a strategy on the spot against Temari using conditions on the battlefield that were created moments before his fight. And he still said he had 6 or so different ways to end the fight. Temari was faster, stronger, and had more powerful ninjutsu but still lost. Up to this moment in the manga? Puh-leeze. Giving Shikamaru two whole days to actually strategize is overkill.

Not to mention his own unique brand of ninjutsu. Barring any of that, once Shika catches (it's not if, but when) Slade, it's over.

you legit can't compare Temrai to Deathstroke. Deathstroke is on the same level of intelligence as Shikamaru and also the same prep level maybe just a little bit higher. No one is going to be completely dominant in this fight what so ever.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boom headshot

Avatar image for youretooslow9001
Youretooslow9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS. Maybe not an Omega ROFLSTOmP, but he won't have to try too hard.

DeathStroke has defeated Batman.(Who is superior to Shikamaru in Intelligence, and in this case, have similar gadgets.)

And Half of DS's equipment Shikamaru hasn't even seen before.

And people are strong enough to resist Shikamaru's jutsu.

So, Shikamaru doesn't have any feats saying he can tag The Flash.

So, cool.