• 134 results
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#51  Edited By Joygirl

Doesn't Victor's adamantium skeleton lack ligaments the way Wolverine's has? Deathstroke finds the perfect breaking point and severs his head.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Stronger

Normal Sabretooth would lose.

Adamantium Sabretooth wins though.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By e3zombie

@Stronger: What is he going to do to nth armor?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Stronger

@e3zombie said:

Adamantium Sabes is much stronger than Deathstroke.

He could knock him out.Not easy though.

xtremekidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By xtremekidx

deathstroke......

from what i can give....deathstroke has more strategic mind compared to sabretooth(that does not mean he isn't strategic)

deathstroke can take on any phsychological tactics without any problems....

deathstroke wins :P

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By CalebHara

Slade takes this IMO.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#57  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@e3zombie said:

It's his Pre-52 version judging by the picture and not specified it is his new-52 version.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Bo88gdan

Sabertooth wins

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ddecourt

Victor is being underestimated here.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think people are viewing this fight with too much attention, I also think Sabertooth deserves more credit than he is getting (even though a Deathstroke fan boy). The main factors are their attributes, their fighting ability, their defense and their total damage output. They are both usually villains, but it seems that sabertooth is a lot of times used to show the strength of other characters which doesn't do him justice. Assuming Deathstroke has his promethium Blade in this fight, (if not then it is spite), And his promethium armor as well. So in terms of defense I say Sabertooth with his adamantium skeleton and better healing factor wins in that aspect. Fighting ability i look at their total skill and attributes. Sabertooth has trained with some of the best fighters in marvel, and has bested wolverine on a few occasions. However, Deathstroke has taken on teams of highly trained individuals, namely teen titans, and the PIS dubbed identity crisis showing with the justice league. Regardless they are both great at fighting. They are both also enhanced to super human levels, Sabertooth being the stronger of the two while I would argue that Deathstoke's Starfire dodging feats puts him faster. I would give an edge to Deathstroke in skill, but say that their fighting ability is different, yet both effective. Sabertooth has more of a up front, attack before you can think tactic, while Deathstroke is far more technical. Their damage output, I would say a sword is capable of inflicting more damage than claws, but taking their healing factors into effect and their defense, I would say just about even. Promethium is not quite as strong as adamantium, but is is still enough to deflect attacks, and allow his sword to cut the flesh to the bone fairly easily still. If Deathstroke manages to stab him in the eye and get into his brain, or outsmart him which he could, he can win. But Sabertooth's defense is extremely strong. I mainly bumped this to give more credit to sabertooth for this matchup.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the 80's and 90's Victor would slap Wolverine around almost every encounter, and that was adamantium Wolvie vs. Sabertooth with no adamantium. He's even been a match for bone claw Wolverine. Victor has been jobbing a lot this millenium but over the long haul he's been shown to be the superior fighter to Wolverine. Sabertooth has the combat skill and the stats to pull this off.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By Wolverine008

Sabretooth should take this.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Cable_Extreme

In the 80's and 90's Victor would slap Wolverine around almost every encounter, and that was adamantium Wolvie vs. Sabertooth with no adamantium. He's even been a match for bone claw Wolverine. Victor has been jobbing a lot this millenium but over the long haul he's been shown to be the superior fighter to Wolverine. Sabertooth has the combat skill and the stats to pull this off.

Good points, though sabertooth beating wolverine with no adamantium means it is possible for Deathstroke to do so to sabertooth whom is very similar in healing factor and bone structure. Though, do you think that sabertooth has the speed to contest with deathstroke who has slapped around Batman before? Also, do you see Sabertooth taking on teams of individuals? Wolverine, while being a trained fighter, is not very technical when he fights, he is the type of fighter to take blows so he can get in and slash. Do you think the adamantium weighed wolverine down so that sabertooth before adamantium was too fast? This is a plausible concern when talking about fighting Deathstroke who is known for his speed.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth wins.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth takes this.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By CF12793

Really tough one to call.

Sabretooth's skill, strength, ferociousness and intelligence are certainly a match for Deathstroke in a random encounter. Physically, I don't know who would be superior. (though I'm leaning more towards Sabretooth here). However, Deathstroke is the much smarter combatant and there's almost no arguing that (As scans have proved in this thread, Sabretooth is far from being unintelligent, but I think Deathstroke is in the same league as Batman and Black Panther when it comes to using the utmost of his tactical ability in battle).

Really, I think that it's a 50/50 split. If Deathstroke had prep, he'd win atleast 8/10.

DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DaMainMan

@BigCimmerian:

It's called Sabretooth: Death Hunt, it's probably honestly one of the best Sabretooth spin-off arcs i've ever read, I highly recommend it if you're a Creed fan.

Missed that one, will have to get it. Creed may be physically superior but not by leaps and bounds. Wilson is smarter, but Creed is no dummy. They should make a miniseries of this one.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool fight. I love Sabretooth. But Deathstroke could take him. Way way way way smarter than Sabre and faster, more skilled, also has healing factor and most importantly has firepower. Make no mistake, Deathstroke The Terminator is too much for Creed.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it to Slade, seeing as this thread was made before the n52.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could see a non jobbing Sabretooth winning here. Thinking 50/50 split right now.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sabretooth

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabertooth wins

BatmanWins2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke would snipe Sabretooth in the head at the very beginning.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Deathstroke wins, but what is a bullet going to do to an adamantium laced skull?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that supposed to stop Sabretooth?

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#76  Edited By Rainja

Sabretooth in a hard well fought battle, Deathstroke is very skilled and physically powerful however, so i sabretooth,Sabretooth has SUPERIOR instinct here and experience and this moment that slade "took down" the whole justice league is false, he got his ass handed to him in the end, he started off good but couldnt keep it up and logic prevailed. There is NOTHING deathstroke can do to sabretooth besides slow him down and delay the inevitable.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ds.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@super_soldierxii I'm on you. Slade is outclassed abilities wise. How? The healing factor. Deathstroke won't see this coming. Also without adamantium Sabertooth was probably equal with Deathstroke strength wise. With adamantium, he is now somewhat stronger than Slade. Tell me what Deathstroke could do to bring him Sabertooth down permanently. Victor Creed is a good fighter he keeps up with the like of Wolverine and other X-Men. His fighting skill is not on par with Deathstroke but Deathstroke won't overwhelm him. Afterall Creed has fought ninja's. His healing factor and versatility should help him out. So, its either a stalemate or Sabertooth wins.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke ftw

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victor is outclassed skillwise. He is not Wolverine ... no where near Logan's game in the martial arena. And even further away from Deathstroke.

Creed, with the metal and all enhancements, is a beast. But DS will figure that out after a few rounds ... and will find a way to put him down I believe.

Wolverine could fall back on his skill to counter Slade in a random encounter. Creed can't.

I give DS a slight majority here.

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Jhaigo

Slade.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Slade wins for all reason's previously stated and deathstroke is way more intelligent then sabretooth

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@rainja said:

Sabretooth in a hard well fought battle, Deathstroke is very skilled and physically powerful however, so i sabretooth,Sabretooth has SUPERIOR instinct here and experience and this moment that slade "took down" the whole justice league is false, he got his ass handed to him in the end, he started off good but couldnt keep it up and logic prevailed. There is NOTHING deathstroke can do to sabretooth besides slow him down and delay the inevitable.

He has many things he can do. Deathstroke is more skilled, has more weaponry, he is far far more tactical, and even carries explosives. He has a Blasting staff that can "slow" Sabertooth down, it will be enough damage to render him in partial skeleton form. He has means to cause a significant amount of lethal damage, and once Sabertooth is down, he can continue with a barrage of explosives for a KO. Sabertooth has been put down by much less.

The138L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By The138L

IMO there is a tremendous amount of DS wank going on here.

ST beats him, almost easily also, like a few said he has an adamantium skeleton and an above redic healing factor (HF). He also has super human properties (strength, speed, stamina; etc) and a vast array of other abilities. He is physically FAR above DS (mind you I am a huge DS fan). ST also is likely a better tactician and smarter fighter considering he's been alive decades before DS (he was born in like what the 19th century?), he has also been trained in virtually all forms of combat (on earth, much like wolverine), and is cited for being extremely intelligent; his depictions always vary on the writer...

True DS did solo the JLA.....with years of prep and plot devices on his side...

Simply put:

Sabertooth is indestructible, has an absurd HF, is physically superior (greatly), is arguably a better tactician and possibly even more intelligent, better trained and for sure is a better hunter/stealther than DS (can track and kill a target for miles on just their cent)....

ST can almost one-shot him since being hit by ST (or wolverine) is basically the equivalent of being hit by a car....

I'm not even gonna go into his rage factor...

Even if we gave DS prep it could still go to ST bc we have to give creed prep as well...

Trust me...

Creed with Prep is practically unfair...

So like I said ST for the win

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme I'm on you. I read up on DS a little. I didn't see anything about explosives being standard gear. Enlighten me.

Sabortooth is not getting past that armor no matter what. I get that. However Deathstoke, is not getting past that healing factor. I will even assume that DS doesent even get tagged by ST. I'll even throw in DS slashing him. If all that happen ST would heal fast. So, in the end that really leaves it up to stamina. ST has way more stamina than DS. So, even if we assume that DS one-ups ST in every aspect of this batlle other than stamina, ST still wins.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme I'm on you. I read up on DS a little. I didn't see anything about explosives being standard gear. Enlighten me.

Sabortooth is not getting past that armor no matter what. I get that. However Deathstoke, is not getting past that healing factor. I will even assume that DS doesent even get tagged by ST. I'll even throw in DS slashing him. If all that happen ST would heal fast. So, in the end that really leaves it up to stamina. ST has way more stamina than DS. So, even if we assume that DS one-ups ST in every aspect of this batlle other than stamina, ST still wins.

No Caption Provided

He has explosives in his usual arsenal, whether that be Explosive disk, or grenades. It is usually some sort of high military grade explosive. (Note, the rock wasn't detonated by the disk, Tara destroyed the rock, this is just to show you he has explosives.)

Perhaps more important than the explosives would be his blasting staff, he can use it at different settings. He can use it as a stun gun, or he can ramp it up to deal devastating damage, such as destroying helicopters. (note, this staff is usually promethium).

Such a blast from his power staff can really do the hurt on Creed. It can rend and cauterize the flesh that it hits leaving his bones showing at the contact location, which can also slow him down momentarily and perhaps even long enough for Deathstroke to follow up with a barrage of explosions.

Also, what makes you think Creed ups Deathstroke in Stamina?

I want you to ask yourself this question, if slashes were somehow unable to put Creed Down, how was he ever bested by Wolverine?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@thebigg said:

ST beats him, almost easily also, like a few said he has an adamantium skeleton and an above redic healing factor (HF). He also has super human properties (strength, speed, stamina; etc) and a vast array of other abilities. He is physically FAR above DS (mind you I am a huge DS fan). ST also is likely a better tactician and smarter fighter considering he's been alive decades before DS (he was born in like what the 19th century?), he has also been trained in virtually all forms of combat (on earth, much like wolverine), and is cited for being extremely intelligent; his depictions always vary on the writer...

Simply put:

Sabertooth is indestructible, has an absurd HF, is physically superior (greatly), is arguably a better tactician and possibly even more intelligent, better trained and for sure is a better hunter/stealther than DS (can track and kill a target for miles on just their cent)....

ST can almost one-shot him since being hit by ST (or wolverine) is basically the equivalent of being hit by a car....

Even if we gave DS prep it could still go to ST bc we have to give creed prep as well...

Trust me...

Everything that is underlined is false.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By marvel_boy2241

I'm on you. @cable_extreme

I asked myself. He told me that Creed has beat Wolverine plenty of times. They've won some and lost some, together. Most of the time though Sabertooth gets knocked out because of the concussions he gets from Logan. Too bad Creed won't have to worry about that with all that metal on his bones.

Wolverine and Sabertooth are very similar. They were,until now, different only because of Sabertooth's lack in adamantium. Now that he has it Wolverine's feats are basically the same. So, Creed will hill nearly instaneously with whatever breaks his flesh.Now, check it out.

No Caption Provided

Sabertooth is going to take what ever is thrown (or shot) at him relatively easily.

No Caption Provided

Before this scan Wolverine had gotten toasted by some kind of explosive.The explosion was way bigger than an explosive disk or grenade. This is what it takes to slow Sabertooth down. Explosive disks or grenades won't do anything to Sabertooth except cause pain. We both know pain is not a thing the the Sabertooth king

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#90  Edited By leonkarlen123

Deathstroke can probably take him out due to his Sword. Atleast K.O him for sure.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

@thebigg said:

Simply put:

Trust me...

Everything that is underlined is false.

That actually tickled my funny bone

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Sabretooth beats everybody, dude was a beast.

More recent Sabretooth could probably give Killer Croc a good tussle.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Sabertooth was just a guy who goes toe to toe with Wolverine and shares the same powers like how Zoom is an evil Flash.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sabretooth.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: Lol Slade's standard gear includes his Promethium blade along with a bunch of bombs and his power staff which can blow up helicopters like nothing. This will be tough but Slade makes it

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with people saying sabertooth is a better MA. That's laughable.

Slade wins.

Naknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke should take this