#1 Posted by toocoolforschool2000 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke has no prep time and they have one day. This seems like an easy fight but Joseph's possession powers should come to play and make it harder to decide.

#2 Posted by HAMMER_OF_J2 (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

team i want to say Joseph solos but i don't know too much

#3 Posted by Nefarious (20370 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade will teach them a lesson they will never forget.

#4 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Joseph solos. He can take control of Slade or someone who can beat Slade.

#5 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade already fought Joseph, Rose, and the teen titans . Slade wins.

#6 Posted by dondave (37459 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade

#7 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluebeetle1: I can turn that statement on its head and say they all fought Slade. Each of them have or almost beaten him.

#8 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluebeetle1: I can turn that statement on its head and say they all fought Slade. Each of them have or almost beaten him.

no, i mean he fought them all at the same time.

#9 Posted by regiebravo (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke... Stomp.

#10 Posted by ZhuRong (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#11 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7125 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Slade.

Jmarshmallow

#12 Edited by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by The_Kidd (353 posts) - - Show Bio

On paper team should stomp but I cant really see them working well as a team.

Team 7/10

#15 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

So as everyone can see from my scans. Slade wins. He fought all of them while holding back. It was all a test to see if the Titans could be his childrens new family. Also it should be noted that He was stabbed thru the chest from the beginning of that fight.

#17 Posted by ZhuRong (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

Those plot device showings mean nothing. He has struggled to put Batman down.

#18 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

his 3 children arent batman. i just showed slade taking rose and joseph and other titans

#19 Posted by rpottage (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

his 3 children arent batman. i just showed slade taking rose and joseph and other titans

Did Rose have her Adrenaline at the time?

#20 Posted by ZhuRong (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluebeetle1: His three children aren't pushovers. As a team they will take him down.

#21 Edited by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

@bluebeetle1: His three children aren't pushovers. As a team they will take him down.

except it already happened and they didnt do it. theyre tough, but hes better

#23 Posted by random_nerd (96 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong: that he has, but on other occasions, he's wrecked batman with what seems like little effort at all. Batman is rediculously outmatched against someone with showings and abilities like slade. Him putting up much of a fight in reality is also a plot showing.

#24 Posted by rpottage (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Well then that's hardly the same thing is it? Rose with her Adrenaline should be able to solo considering she not only has similar physical stats but she'll have vastly superior reaction skills. Slade shouldn't be able to touch her.

#25 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage: it doesnt always work and she stopped taking it cause it was killing her IIRC

#26 Edited by ZhuRong (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluebeetle1: Writers could make Superman beat Darkseid all they want but doesn't mean I will accept. I'm backing the team here without pis involved.

#27 Edited by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

@bluebeetle1: Writers could make Superman beat Darkseid all they want but doesn't mean I will accept. I'm backing the team here without pis involved.

lol ok. im going with proof.

#28 Posted by ZhuRong (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

@random_nerd: I seen a scan of Slade giving Wonder Woman trouble. Oh please, Do you know Diana can kill him just by backhanding him? The fact he gives the Titans problems is plot within itself. Batman fight amped opponents all the time.

#29 Posted by Night4345 (4236 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Titans didn't job to Slade every time they fight him just like all teams do for him. (In that same fight a kick to the back of the neck to Nightwing didn't kill him but Donna Troy gets kicked away by a similar one, characters run into each other and Slade uses Cyborg to attack his friends instead of Cyborg just punching him away, etc) Complete jobbing at it's finest. Miss Martian could have just phased through everything but didn't for the fight to happen.

#30 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

@random_nerd: I seen a scan of Slade giving Wonder Woman trouble. Oh please, Do you know Diana can kill him just by backhanding him? The fact he gives the Titans problems is plot within itself. Batman fight amped opponents all the time.

Slade has always fought the Titans. Thats who he is a rogue of. Thats how he started. Youre acting like everything hes ever done is PIS. and thats incorrect. Hes always fought the titans.

#31 Posted by rpottage (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage: it doesnt always work and she stopped taking it cause it was killing her IIRC

It does work; and the reason she stopped was because continuous use was damaging to her health and mental stability. A one-off use to take down her father wouldn't really be an issue; and Slade can't do anything to her if she takes it. He's not fast enough.

#32 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:
@bluebeetle1 said:

It does work; and the reason she stopped was because continuous use was damaging to her health and mental stability. A one-off use to take down her father wouldn't really be an issue; and Slade can't do anything to her if she takes it. He's not fast enough.

but she stopped taking it a long time ago so she doesnt have it .

#33 Posted by rpottage (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:
@bluebeetle1 said:

She didn't stop a long time ago. She stopped shortly before Flashpoint; and her powers are completely different in the New52.
So either way the scans don't work. Either they don't work because as Pre-52 she can take adrenaline and wreck him, or they don't work because New-52 she's completely different.

#34 Posted by ZhuRong (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluebeetle1: Moon Knight has beaten the Avengers so what is your point? I know exactly what Deathstroke has taken on. The titans obviously job to him whereas a few members could kill him easily. It's interesting because I seen debates where he loses to Black Panther and Wolverine.

#35 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

@bluebeetle1: Moon Knight has beaten the Avengers so what is your point? I know exactly what Deathstroke has taken on. The titans obviously job to him whereas a few members could kill him easily. It's interesting because I seen debates where he loses to Black Panther and Wolverine.

my point was that this near exact battle already happened in the comics and slade walked away having accomplished his goal.

#36 Edited by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

@bluebeetle1 said:

@rpottage said:
@bluebeetle1 said:

She didn't stop a long time ago. She stopped shortly before Flashpoint; and her powers are completely different in the New52.

So either way the scans don't work. Either they don't work because as Pre-52 she can take adrenaline and wreck him, or they don't work because New-52 she's completely different.

new 52 rose gets wrecked. and she still doesnt have the adrenaline because she stopped in about 2008 or 2009. about 2 years before the reboot. so it stopped being standard.

#37 Posted by ZhuRong (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluebeetle1: If he is so tough then why couldn't he put Katana down like the Titans?

#38 Edited by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by ZhuRong (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluebeetle1: Speaking of which, It's sad that they had to nerf Wildstorm characters to make Slade look good.

#40 Posted by rpottage (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

@bluebeetle1 said:

@rpottage said:
@bluebeetle1 said:

new 52 rose gets wrecked. and she still doesnt have the adrenaline because she stopped in about 2008 or 2009. about 2 years before the reboot. so it stopped being standard.

It was less than two years (she only started carrying it on her at all times about two years before the reboot, let alone actually overcome the addiction and stop keeping it on her); and with a day of prep she absolutely can have it on her. Not to mention her energy Katana's, not in the scan, were standard by then.

#41 Posted by BlueBeetle1 (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage: it wasnt standard. it just wasnt. she quit taking it. Period. If you want to say that with prep she might take it then go ahead.

#42 Posted by serrure (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

you should bring up Hawkeye stomping the Thunderbolts, so that means Hawkeye is on the same tier as Deathstroke now! or Deadpool stalemating (basically he won) Hercules, Captain America, Iron Fist (dressed as Daredevil), and Black Goliath.

just thought id help out. i can provide scans if you want :P

#43 Posted by MysticMedivh (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

Wilson wins.

#44 Edited by Killerwasp (4824 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12192 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by random_nerd (96 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong: what? When did I evwr say he could do that? And slade is stronger faster smarter more skilled and has a more deadly arsenal.