Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@misterwhisper said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@notatreeabush said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@notatreeabush: His bullets were leading the lightning way,

Which is still shooting lightning

He didn't shoot the lightning though.....He shoot in the direction of the lightning to lead it away, and this wasn't even natural lightning.

You are aware that is just his troll account right?

Let it go.

I'm sorry, I don't much about this user.

I'm not a troll. Just because I joke a lot everyone thinks I am. I haven't joked at all in this thread.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: We have the idea how fast his lightning is since he is using some type of artificial mechanism to generate it, and characters like Batman have dodged actual blots of natural lightning. Deathstroke is faster than Batman.

Ugh, you really are frustrating. I don't want to debate with you because clearly you won't allow yourself to see someone else's perspective, but then you go and say things that are factually false and I have to respond.

Volgin did not use an "artificial mechanism" to generate electricity. His powers were never explained, it was natural lightning.

It's alright to not have knowledge on someone and read a wiki page to get an idea, but when you act like that alone makes you an expert on everything about the character and you start telling people "facts" that you pulled from thin air, that's not good.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I don't think Volgin was shooting natural lightning out of the air. That would make Ocelot 1/3 the speed of light....If it were that fast than realistically Ocelots bullets wouldn't even be able to leave the barrel of the gun before it hit him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@nickzambuto: I don't think Volgin was shooting natural lightning out of the air. That would make Ocelot 1/3 the speed of light....If it were that fast than realistically Ocelots bullets wouldn't even be able to leave the barrel of the gun before it hit him.

Agreed, but Volgin didn't use an artificial mechanism to generate it, it came from his body, hence it's "natural."

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

Agreed, but Volgin didn't use an artificial mechanism to generate it, it came from his body, hence it's "natural."

Fair enough but I think calling it natural lightning is a bit misleading. I know that wasn't what you were trying to do.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@nickzambuto said:

@44orhsaj said:

Fair enough but I think calling it natural lightning is a bit misleading. I know that wasn't what you were trying to do.

nick_hero just makes me rage so much I can't even think >:( He doesn't deserve an awesome name like Nick.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@44orhsaj: We have the idea how fast his lightning is since he is using some type of artificial mechanism to generate it, and characters like Batman have dodged actual blots of natural lightning. Deathstroke is faster than Batman.

Ugh, you really are frustrating. I don't want to debate with you because clearly you won't allow yourself to see someone else's perspective, but then you go and say things that are factually false and I have to respond.

Volgin did not use an "artificial mechanism" to generate electricity. His powers were never explained, it was natural lightning.

It's alright to not have knowledge on someone and read a wiki page to get an idea, but when you act like that alone makes you an expert on everything about the character and you start telling people "facts" that you pulled from thin air, that's not good.

Natural lightning doesn't come from humans, so trying to conflate lightning that comes from the sky with some special type of lightning that a human can generate is disingenuous. Obviously, common sense should kick in and tell that a human generating lightning wouldn't fit with our typical conception of the lightning we see during a storm; but if you actually had integrity and common sense then would actually rationalize you have no case here, so GOODBYE.............

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

That isn't why what we meant by lightning being natural that what you are trying to frame it as to salvage your shitty argument. What is meant by lightning being natural is how it is conceptualized in our everyday normal sense, and anything not fitting in that norms is seen as being different or deviant.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump.