• 72 results
#1 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight starts 20 ft away. Each gets one week prep. Who wins?

#2 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank dies

#3 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

@shazam117: Didn't he take on the enitre avengers with enough prep

#4 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade would rip him limb-from-limb. With a full weeks prep, Castle is going to come to the sad realization that he has absolutely no chance.

#5 Edited by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and welcome to the Vine!

#7 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14: He did in the recent Punisher: Warzone mini, but the Avengers weren't really going all out on him. Castle's prep feats are still no where near Slades. That is if we're going by PreNew52 Slade. The OP needs to clarify which version of Deathstroke this is.

#8 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@shazam117: He was able to restrain Thor with Peter Parker's webbing. Sounds like PIS to me..

#9 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at what he did to Iron man

#10 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@shazam117: He was able to restrain Thor with Peter Parker's webbing. Sounds like PIS to me..

Exactly. The Avengers were holding back anyways

#11 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke kills him

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11783 posts) - - Show Bio

mismatch

#13 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

which avengers members? cuz slade took down jla (until they literally dog piled him) green lantern, arrow, zatanna, atom, hawkman, elastic man, flash,

#14 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77:

slade taking on the league was pure PIS, it can't be used to show slade is that impressive with prep time.

on topic: deathstroke

#15 Posted by dondave (34339 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#16 Edited by MonsterStomp (15811 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of Deathstroke threads a being bumped. Has he done something more impressive then what he has shown previously?

#17 Posted by Nefarious (18648 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank is not in Deathstroke's league....at all.

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (37305 posts) - - Show Bio

Regarding Frank facing the Avengers, he spent awhile prepping to face them. And even though they held back on him, he held back on them by using non lethal measures himself. Granted Castle couldn't have beaten them anyways, he still gave the likes of Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, and Black Widow a decent fight. Not that it would mean he would beat Slade.

#19 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77:

slade taking on the league was pure PIS, it can't be used to show slade is that impressive with prep time.

how is that pis?

#20 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@russellmania77:

how is that pis?

you seriously didn't think it was PIS? like slade being able to stab flash among other things?

#21 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: he's been able to hit flash multiple times, he even shot kid flash in the knee. i thought it was pretty smart he put bombs in the places so he could predict where flash would run to.

#22 Edited by Wyldsong (5108 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

@rolldestroyer: he's been able to hit flash multiple times, he even shot kid flash in the knee. i thought it was pretty smart he put bombs in the places so he could predict where flash would run to.

Flash can react to a bullet that has already touched his skin and still dodge it (both Wally and Barry have done this and weren't moving at top speeds when doing so), and with his senses/perception, the world is pretty much at a standstill. Tagging an adult Flash is major PIS on his part. With Wally's showings/feats, that should not have gone down that way.

Regardless, I don't think Frank would win here.

#23 Posted by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel sorry for frank
poor frank

#24 Posted by Dextersinister (5763 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@russellmania77:

how is that pis?

you seriously didn't think it was PIS? like slade being able to stab flash among other things?

I would say the purest moment of PIS was the bit with Kyle, it really shouldn't be that easy to challenge a Lantern unless Kyle was standing around like a complete spoon with his shields down. A rock to the head could have done the trick if that was the case.

I thought the set-up for the Flash was good and had a lot more thought than most of the things that catch him off guard. Vine rules have Wally fighting at top speed which is normally reserved for the big monsters and those explosions would be nothing to him but he normally goes at a couple times the speed of sound in the city.

#25 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

flash can react to a zepto second, now how could deathstroke hope to stab someone like that without PIS?

@dextersinister:

yeah, how he took down kyle is also ridiculous, not just the fact that his shields were down but why go for the punch in the first place? it's nonsense.

#26 Edited by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14: What? Make an explosion knocking him back? Impressive.

@russellmania77:

And why not? Him breaking Kyle's fingers was PIS. Everything else I don't see as PIS.

#27 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by MisterWhisper (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3:

That was definitely PIS, him taking out flash like that was also PIS. Using a laser pointer to take out Ray was total PIS, taking down hawkman with Ray also PIS.

#29 Edited by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer:Calculating where he would be and placing explosives and sticking his sword out? Slade tripped him before as well, is that PIS? Flash ran into his blade IIRC.

@misterwhisper:I guess the Atom thing was kinda PIS. But taking down Hawkman is PIS, how? Deathstroke would destroy Hawkman.

#30 Edited by MisterWhisper (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3:

I am sure that he could take out hawkman, but not the way it happened in the comic.

He took out hawkman by shooting Ray with the laser pointer and then when he flew threw the air it Ray went back full size and took down Hawkman.

First the laser pointer would not have worked and even after that Hawkman has taken much much worse than a man flying at him.

#31 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke. more impressive feats.punisher with prep is no joke though...

#32 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3:

exactly, flash running into his blade isn't PIS?

#33 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Definatelly Slade has this......

#34 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade.

#35 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14: The ONLY way this could be fair is if Frank has a Month Prep and Slade has none.

#36 Posted by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#37 Posted by Joygirl (18479 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14 said:

which avengers members? cuz slade took down jla (until they literally dog piled him) green lantern, arrow, zatanna, atom, hawkman, elastic man, flash,

They threw a big pile of dogs on top of him?

#38 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: eh not really, he was trying to jack kyle's ring, than green arrow jumped on him, put one of he's arrows in his empty eye socket, than everybody else jumped on him

#39 Posted by CF12793 (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta give this to Deathstroke. He's the Punisher but better....however not by a large margin and I see it being a lot closer than most people think. Deathstroke has had fights with various peak human skilled martial artists. He's won some of them, and he's lost some of them, but in most of the showings, it seems as if they've given him a run for his money. I think the Punisher can do the same if he's at peak performance. Punisher's style is simple, but brutally effective. He's been killing people for a long time (since the mid 70's so more than 30 years of experience). He's given superpowered people a hard time in the past JUST using his H2H skills, even when injured and fatigued (Daken, Deadpool, Daredevil, US Agent, Wolverine, among others, come to mind) As for weapons....there's not really much that seperates the 2, aside from the fact that DS uses some melee weapons and Punisher only uses his guns. Seeing as how he's been able to shoot at Spiderman and hit him, I'd say he'd have no problem putting a couple of rounds into Deathstroke....

I think that DS would win, but he'd be walking away limping like in his first fight with Bats.

#40 Edited by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see any way of Frank walking away from this fight conscious. Slade is just far too skilled & enhanced. Both have ridiculous feats against superpowered beings, but Deathstroke laid a pounding down against Batman, who is a measure above Punisher, at least in my opinion. Frank wouldn't give up, but just as he wasn't able to beat Winter Soldier, I don't see him beating Deathstroke.

#41 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke would win, it would be a long and hardfought win, but he would win.

Punisher would give him hell though!

#42 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4552 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite.

#43 Posted by Wolverine08 (38548 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@judas907: If you don't like Deathstroke doesn't matter,just matter logical awnsers....can Frank survive this?

@pfcoolio14: hmm explosions.......

#46 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins fairly easily. Much more durable, and he is classified as a Meta Human.

#47 Posted by godzilla44 (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke 8/10

#48 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

More explosions....

#49 Posted by XiiX (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank would get owned like a prison-yard b!tch.

#50 Edited by Immortal777 (6874 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank gets sliced into pieces again.