Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@Spartan101 said:

@Harddrivexxii: yeah its n 52,old ds was far more a planner,n 52 is gung ho!! love him! haha.

Yeah me too lol

If they ever make New 52 match up tactically with classic then the DC Heroes are in DEEP sh*t!!!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By nick_hero22

@k4tzm4n:

Hunter's Planet

"It is true," said the short adjutant, whose name was Lar'nix'va. "These

are rank beginners and have never fought Hard Meat before. It is not fitting

that a few feints be made by the Blooded-especially when the Blooded is said

to have fought the Hard Meat bare-fisted."

"And torn off its head!" spat Nat'ka'pu proudly. "Very well. But mark my

methods, for I will leave the final killing to you, my students."

That said, the Leader turned and walked jauntily. He'd weaken the thing so

that his charges could dispatch it easily.

AVP Prey

Seated in front of the sensor array on Ne’dtesei, Yeyinde watched the alien ship dwindle in their wake. He was Leader; his very name meant “brave one” but he knew the warriors called him “Dachande” when they thought his ears too dull to hear them. That name meant “different knife,” and it referred to his left lower tusk, broken in a bare-handed fight against the Hard Meat, the kainde amedha, they of the black armored exoskeletons and acid blood. He smiled inwardly at the name. It could be considered an insult, but he was proud of it.

Alien vs Predator: Prey ISBN 0-553-5655-6 Page 5-6.

Dachande looked at the fettered queen, the fleshy eggs she laid. His own trophy wall on the homeworld held half a dozen of the Hard Meat skulls, bleached and clean, including the ones he had killed with his bare hands, as well as a queen taken during a hellish in which nine already Blooded warriors had died. He had killed fifty others, but had kept, as was proper, only those he had thought worthy of his wall. They were fierce but usually no challenge to one such as himself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By 202122

Deathstroke is smarter, a better tactician and he will cut the predators head of

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By nick_hero22

South China Sea

A Predator punches a supply truck with 5 people on board and knocks it over

"They had careened through yet another curve in the road when Nikolai saw Marikova's eyes widen and she shouted at him, at them "There's someting out there! Stop now!" Rath glanced back at her with an expression that Nikolai interpreted as pity or disgust--and gunned the engine. Something shimmering and heavy hit Nikolai's side of the truck with a force that cracked metal, and in that splitsecond before the truck overturned and they all went spilling out onto the ground, onto the road, Nikolai felt something right beside his head, something that made a growling-clicking sound that made himscream, and behind it the sensation of great weight and the smell like rotting meat so that he steeled himself for a blow, but no blow came, just the delicate scrape of a clawed hand across his face, receding as the changed momentum of the truck and his own inertia carried him away from the creature."

"The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it, not without a chance at a headshot sans helmet." - South China Sea

PREDATOR: Cold War by Nathan Archer ISB 0-553-57493-0

Pages 208 - 209

For a moment the spear supported him; then the incredibly sharp spearhead cut through his spine and he slid down the shaft.

Blood ran down the shaft ahead of the dying Russian and he landed facedown in a pool of his own blood, cooling quickly on the ice.

The spear was snatched from his back by a shadow, indistinct figure and the second man down cut loose with his AK-100, spraying bullets at the barely glimpsed spear wielding killer.

The thing moved so fast it almost seemed to be dodging the bullets as it turned and ran back down the canyon. The Russian charged after it, bellowing.

Page 210

Someone, Pushkov or someone obeying Pushkov, fired; Gunin felt burning lines of pain as bullets tore through his right sleeve and through his arm but the pain was not bad, not enough to make him scream-- the spikes had already hurt him enough to deaden his sensitivity.

The creature holding the spead seemed to side-step the bullets easily.

Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture.

After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility

Page 213

"I care about something," she told him, "I care about my men!"

"Yeah, I care about something," Schaefer said. "I care about the fact that when that thing's done with your friends, it'll probably find us. Do you have a knife?"

She blinked up at him. "A knife?"

"Those things are fast enough to dodge bullets, if they see them coming," Schaefer explained. "And even if you hit them, they're damn near bulletproof. Knives, well... they can dodge knives too, if they have a chance but I don't intend to give this one a chance."

Alien vs Predator War by S.D. Perry ISBN 0-553-57732-8

Page 172 to 173

The Queen continued in her bursts of screams, all but hidden by a mass of her minions, bugs jumping into the battle as more came out of the dark, running at the Hunters, the Hunters dancing and cutting like samurai-- both alien groups slowly, steadily gaining ground on the three humans.

Lara didn't think about it, couldn't, aiming and firing and aiming again, the bugs blasted into acid splash as the Hunters dodged and fought, and somehow managed not to die-- CLICK CLICK CLICK-- AND Lara heard Noguchi's weapon go dry, even over the screams and explosions, as chilling as terrible as the Queen's fury.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@nick_hero22: Damn. To think that the Predators could be insanely strong lol

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nick_hero22

Walks through a brick wall leaving a large hole in the wall

No Caption Provided

Destroys a scout helicopter by punching it a couple of times

No Caption Provided

Caughts a subway train on foot and kicks in the windows and kills everyone onboard

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which book was your favorite Nick, you seem to have read all of them as well. I liked "Turnabout" the best folowed closely by "South China Sea". The piece of crap ones from the "hish" storylines were an insult to the entire mythos.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By nick_hero22

@MisterWhisper said:

Which book was your favorite Nick, you seem to have read all of them as well. I liked "Turnabout" the best folowed closely by "South China Sea". The piece of crap ones from the "hish" storylines were an insult to the entire mythos.

I haven't read any of the novels but I plan to read pretty much all of them except Flesh and Blood and Forever Midnight because I heard they weren't canon to mainstream AVP Universe and the Hish concept.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read all the novels for Aliens, Predator, and AVP, but not any of the comics.

Forever Midnight and Flesh and Blood are WAY off from the normal things. They yautja are called the Hish instead, they do not see in infrared, and are generally not nearly as smart as in the others.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@nick_hero22: Thank you!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By nick_hero22

@MisterWhisper said:

I read all the novels for Aliens, Predator, and AVP, but not any of the comics.

Forever Midnight and Flesh and Blood are WAY off from the normal things. They yautja are called the Hish instead, they do not see in infrared, and are generally not nearly as smart as in the others.

I have some of the comics but their are alot more I would like to read.

My AVP wishlist would look something like this

Predator Omnibus 1, 2, 3, & 4

Predator: Prey to the Heavens

Predator: South China Sea (Novel)

Predator: Turnabout (Novel)

Predator: Concrete Jungle (Novel)

Predator: Cold War (Novel)

Predator: Big Game (Novel)

Aliens Omnibus 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6

Aliens: Fast Track to Heaven

Aliens: More than Human

Colonial Marine Techical Manual

Aliens: Earth Hive (Novel)

Aliens: Female War (Novel)

Aliens: Nightmare Asylum (Novel)

Aliens: DNA War (Novel)

AVP Omnibus 1 & 2

AVP: Three World War

AVP: Thrill of the Hunt

AVP: Civilized Beast

AVP: Prey (Novel)

AVP: Hunter's Planet (Novel)

AVP: War (Novel)

Thehob0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Thehob0

I have all 6 three world war, very good IMO same with alien omnibus.also nice list

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By nick_hero22

@k4tzm4n said:

@nick_hero22: Thank you!

Your welcome

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By nick_hero22

@Thehob0 said:

I have all 6 three world war, very good IMO same with alien omnibus.also nice list

I read some of those comics already including Three World War

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Elder predator has this. Why? See the link below:

High-end feats for EU predators

@MisterWhisper said:

Deathstroke vs. a normal Yautja would in easily, however against some of the better ones (Dachande, Smiley, Wolf, maybe even Dark) that would be different. It would be much more fair.

Yes, it would

@nick_hero22 said:

PREDATOR: Cold War by Nathan Archer ISB 0-553-57493-0

Pages 208 - 209

For a moment the spear supported him; then the incredibly sharp spearhead cut through his spine and he slid down the shaft.

Blood ran down the shaft ahead of the dying Russian and he landed facedown in a pool of his own blood, cooling quickly on the ice.

The spear was snatched from his back by a shadow, indistinct figure and the second man down cut loose with his AK-100, spraying bullets at the barely glimpsed spear wielding killer.

The thing moved so fast it almost seemed to be dodging the bullets as it turned and ran back down the canyon. The Russian charged after it, bellowing.

Page 210

Someone, Pushkov or someone obeying Pushkov, fired; Gunin felt burning lines of pain as bullets tore through his right sleeve and through his arm but the pain was not bad, not enough to make him scream-- the spikes had already hurt him enough to deaden his sensitivity.

The creature holding the spead seemed to side-step the bullets easily.

Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture.

After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility

Page 213

"I care about something," she told him, "I care about my men!"

"Yeah, I care about something," Schaefer said. "I care about the fact that when that thing's done with your friends, it'll probably find us. Do you have a knife?"

She blinked up at him. "A knife?"

"Those things are fast enough to dodge bullets, if they see them coming," Schaefer explained. "And even if you hit them, they're damn near bulletproof. Knives, well... they can dodge knives too, if they have a chance but I don't intend to give this one a chance."

Alien vs Predator War by S.D. Perry ISBN 0-553-57732-8

Page 172 to 173

The Queen continued in her bursts of screams, all but hidden by a mass of her minions, bugs jumping into the battle as more came out of the dark, running at the Hunters, the Hunters dancing and cutting like samurai-- both alien groups slowly, steadily gaining ground on the three humans.

Lara didn't think about it, couldn't, aiming and firing and aiming again, the bugs blasted into acid splash as the Hunters dodged and fought, and somehow managed not to die-- CLICK CLICK CLICK-- AND Lara heard Noguchi's weapon go dry, even over the screams and explosions, as chilling as terrible as the Queen's fury.

Nice quotes, I've been trying to get my hands on some of the older Predator books

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By capfan80

Disregarding the mob of DS fanboys, the Predator would slaughter him.

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By capfan80

@Morpheus_: Damn Meltzer and that garbage fight with the JLA. It was only done to spoonfeed a bunch of Slade fanboys. Anyone in that league with the possible exception of Hawkman should have slaughtered his punk ass in less than a second. Why did the Green Lantern try and punch him instead of using energy to sling Slade into orbit. Why did Zatanna take so long to say one word. A F@&KING LASER POINTER! And of all people to finally stick his ass it was the Green Arrow?! I will never forgive DC for that stupidity.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By m0ntyb0y

@capfan80 said:

@Morpheus_: Damn Meltzer and that garbage fight with the JLA. It was only done to spoonfeed a bunch of Slade fanboys. Anyone in that league with the possible exception of Hawkman should have slaughtered his punk ass in less than a second. Why did the Green Lantern try and punch him instead of using energy to sling Slade into orbit. Why did Zatanna take so long to say one word. A F@&KING LASER POINTER! And of all people to finally stick his ass it was the Green Arrow?! I will never forgive DC for that stupidity.

Sounds PIS...could you provide some pics?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nick_hero22

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By jameshebrew

@capfan80 said:

marvel whore

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Deathstroke wins but loses an arm in the process then spends several weeks in the hospital recovering from radiation poisoning after the Predator goes all "Ha ha ha Kablooey!"

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Deathstroke should win due to being physically on par with or greater than the elder predator (super soldier says hi) ,he can regenerate slowly and his tactical abilities and fighting abilities (due to his 90% use of brain power) would give him an edge in quickly figuring out the predator's fighting patterns and whatnot. Nothing is gonna be easy here, but he can defeat the best of the best since he is among the best of the best.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Shawnbaby
@jameshebrew said:

@capfan80 said:

marvel whore

You should really watch how you talk to other Viners.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Shawnbaby said:
@jameshebrew said:

@capfan80 said:

marvel whore

No, he BETTER watch how he talks to other viners.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By slimj87d

Too many predators have been taken down by far less than Deathstroke. Unless there is a "Deathstroke" version of predator I don't see it standing a chance.

@Vance Astro said:

@Shawnbaby said:
@jameshebrew said:

@capfan80 said:

marvel whore

Honestly Vance, I don't know how he has gotten away with calling people fat pieces of **** on here and hasn't been banned. Shawnbaby was the one that received that comment in another thread as well. We've already flagged dozens of his rude comments and he's still here.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Shawnbaby
@SlimJ87D: Yeah, I'll admit to taking a special interest in his posts after that incident. 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By nick_hero22

@SlimJ87D said:

Too many predators have been taken down by far less than Deathstroke. Unless there is a "Deathstroke" version of predator I don't see it standing a chance.

@Vance Astro said:

@Shawnbaby said:
@jameshebrew said:

@capfan80 said:

marvel whore

Honestly Vance, I don't know how he has gotten away with calling people fat pieces of **** on here and hasn't been banned. Shawnbaby was the one that received that comment in another thread as well. We've already flagged dozens of his rude comments and he's still here.

Don't speak on somethingyou have no knowledge of. The Predators who were beaten by normal humans were even blooded and the Predators were never outright defeated there were circumstances in those fights. You need to reread the OP because it states that we are using a Elder Predator who has superior physical stats, experience, and possibly skill due to the fact they can solo hives and are unrivaled in skill even though they aren't in their prime in the AVP Universe.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By slimj87d

@nick_hero22 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Shawnbaby said:
@jameshebrew said:

@capfan80 said:

marvel whore

Don't speak on somethingyou have no knowledge of. The Predators who were beaten by normal humans were even blooded and the Predators were never outright defeated there were circumstances in those fights. You need to reread the OP because it states that we are using a Elder Predator who has superior physical stats, experience, and possibly skill due to the fact they can solo hives and are unrivaled in skill even though they aren't in their prime in the AVP Universe.

Most of the OP lead me to videogame game play. I don't know how well the predators weapons will do against Deathstrokes Nth armor and Prometheus sword. Besides their combat, I've seen their gear break before. Is it going to withstand Prometheus? Can it damage Prometheus? Do they have a healing factor on par with DS? That is healing from a bullet wound to the forehead in a few minutes or seconds.

If you believe so and have some evidence then I'd admit the predator wins, but those are big factors of why I give it to DS, specially since we are using the new Deathstroke who seems to be much stronger and faster and has more better gear. He's sliced his sword into a high tech airplane. He also ripped the door off of that airplane, which takes a lot of strength. He's fought against a person that could lift a ship by outsmarting him, and took some of his strikes.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: your not a moderator so stop pretending to be one, its funny you how you think you have special insight into everything and that your opinion means more than everyone elses

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By slimj87d

@Shawnbaby: Look, he's trying to get attention again.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: lol nice response to a fact u cant admit

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By nick_hero22

@SlimJ87D said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Shawnbaby said:
@jameshebrew said:

@capfan80 said:

marvel whore

Most of the OP lead me to videogame game play. I don't know how well the predators weapons will do against Deathstrokes Nth armor and Prometheus sword. Besides their combat, I've seen their gear break before. Is it going to withstand Prometheus? Can it damage Prometheus? Do they have a healing factor on par with DS? That is healing from a bullet wound to the forehead in a few minutes or seconds.

If you believe so and have some evidence then I'd admit the predator wins, but those are big factors of why I give it to DS, specially since we are using the new Deathstroke who seems to be much stronger and faster and has more better gear. He's sliced his sword into a high tech airplane. He also ripped the door off of that airplane, which takes a lot of strength. He's fought against a person that could lift a ship by outsmarting him, and took some of his strikes.

The Predator was able to punch a supply truck and sent it flying through the air spilling out 5 peole, the Predator has better strength and speed feats just look through this thread. A Elder Predator was able to take out a Queen bare handed.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By slimj87d

@jameshebrew said:

@SlimJ87D: your not a moderator so stop pretending to be one, its funny you how you think you have special insight into everything and that your opinion means more than everyone elses

Gee, lets take a look at who has the special insight that means more than everyone else.

In this thread, James gets mad because the majority doesn't agree with him. He believes he has an insight that no one else understands.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-spiderman/534942/?

In this thread, James gets mad again because the majority doesn't agree with him. He believes he has an insight that no one else understands.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-sufer-vs-superman/2045/

Because of the last thread, James gets mad and makes a spite thread on the heralds and everyone points the spite out to him. He still denies it's a spite. He believes he has an insight that no one else understands.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/supermen-vs-the-heralds-of-galactus/660844/

James once again is up against a crowd. But he leaves knowing that his insight is deeper than everyone else <sarcasm> that and he got warned by a mod.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/captain-america-vs-bane/9077/?page=9

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By jameshebrew

@SlimJ87D: hmmmm funny though still dint deny anything...

again like the last time you spent your afternoon searching old forums i will say you should probably get out side and enjoy the weather,, to think you spent all that time looking info to really not disprove anything i said about you is a horrible waste of your time,,but than again apparently you have alot of it.

its also kinda funny how u compliment me in the first link, the second link is actually spite but you wont admit it when its in favor of ss, the 3rd link i honestly thought was a good match up untill i got more info on prime1mil and the 4th alot of ppl were on my side with picking bane.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Shawnbaby
 jameshebrew's opinions are meaningless because, no matter what the matchup, he will always take a DC character over a Marvel one.  He doesn't seem to know anything at all about the Marvel characters he debates against which often leaves him looking very foolish. I have seen him post Scans that are misleading, out of context, or incomplete to reinforce his statements.   When he is proven wrong he resorts to insults. He actually does more harm to his cause because now he has a reputation of being a DC Fanboy troll who will do or say anything to give his side the "win" and therefore his arguments can automatically be ignored.  

When he personally insulted me for no justifiable reason...he completely lost any right for me to afford him with any of the respect that I give to other people in this community. He has insulted others in the same fashion and I'm sure they feel the same way as I do. 
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jameshebrew

@Shawnbaby: says the man with a spiderman avatar

and i have picked marvel in battles b4

its difficult to be long suffering when your dealing with incompetence

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Shawnbaby
@jameshebrew said:

I rest my case. 
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By jameshebrew

@Shawnbaby said:

@jameshebrew said:

I rest my case.

well thats a pretty terrible case

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Shawnbaby
@jameshebrew said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@jameshebrew said:

I rest my case.

well thats a pretty terrible case

We'll see about that. 
OmegaRed86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By OmegaRed86

I vote Predator.

jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jameshebrew

@Shawnbaby: In the words of Lex Luthor; you have no idea what i'm capable of.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Shawnbaby
@SlimJ87D: What say you Slim..is the argument I made against james above incorrect in your estimation? Your opinion, unlike certain others, is valued. 
jameshebrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jameshebrew

Always needing others to fight your battles^

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Shawnbaby
@jameshebrew said:

Always needing others to fight your battles^

Just seeking the opinion of a respected community member. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By slimj87d

@Shawnbaby said:

jameshebrew's opinions are meaningless because, no matter what the matchup, he will always take a DC character over a Marvel one. He doesn't seem to know anything at all about the Marvel characters he debates against which often leaves him looking very foolish. I have seen him post Scans that are misleading, out of context, or incomplete to reinforce his statements. When he is proven wrong he resorts to insults. He actually does more harm to his cause because now he has a reputation of being a DC Fanboy troll who will do or say anything to give his side the "win" and therefore his arguments can automatically be ignored. When he personally insulted me for no justifiable reason...he completely lost any right for me to afford him with any of the respect that I give to other people in this community. He has insulted others in the same fashion and I'm sure they feel the same way as I do.

Which one? This one? It's pretty much spot on. The evidence is in all these threads:

@SlimJ87D said:

@jameshebrew said:

Gee, lets take a look at who has the special insight that means more than everyone else.

In this thread, James gets mad because the majority doesn't agree with him. He believes he has an insight that no one else understands.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-spiderman/534942/?

In this thread, James gets mad again because the majority doesn't agree with him. He believes he has an insight that no one else understands.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-sufer-vs-superman/2045/

Because of the last thread, James gets mad and makes a spite thread on the heralds and everyone points the spite out to him. He still denies it's a spite. He believes he has an insight that no one else understands.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/supermen-vs-the-heralds-of-galactus/660844/

James once again is up against a crowd. But he leaves knowing that his insight is deeper than everyone else <sarcasm> that and he got warned by a mod.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/captain-america-vs-bane/9077/?page=9

His main way of winning is to get you to respond to him. That's how he knows he wasted your time. Deep down inside, he declares victory.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Shawnbaby
@SlimJ87D: Yeah, that's the one I was speaking about. :D
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Bo88gdan

Deathstroke .

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By nick_hero22

@Bo88gdan: Why?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Bo88gdan

@nick_hero22: I think he is better than Predator in every way .

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By nick_hero22

The feats presented in this thread show that a Elder is physically superior (they probably have reflexes are on a similar level though) and has the skills and technology necessary to beat Deathstroke, if Deathstroke had prep in this fight he would easily take the majority but that's not the case here.