• 112 results
#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic book predator is a elder with 1000's of kills from around the universe. They fight in the jungle's of Asia,both know nothing of each other.

has his sword,pistol,assault rifle.

has his plasma cannon,spear,wrist blade,cloaking and net shooter.

fight here,1 mile apart.

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna say Predator. He's got the enviromental advantage and superior tech.

#3 Posted by Nefarious (22868 posts) - - Show Bio

DS cuts off his head.

#4 Posted by Dawn_ (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking under these conditions predator wins, although DS will give him a run for his money.

#5 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke may win, though an Elder Predator will cause some serious problems.

#6 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#7 Edited by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

Elder wins

Due to having more experience, several centuries of honing it's impressive skills, physical attributes above Deathstroke, and superior technology.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

DS cuts off his head.
#9 Edited by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

DS cuts off his head.

Let me know when Deathstroke can take out a hive of xenomorphs and kill an Alien Queen with his barehands.

#10 Posted by AssertingValor (5446 posts) - - Show Bio

definatly DS here ................

#11 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

Elder wins

#12 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they kill each other and neither can be used in Battles ever again. But Deathstroke should take this if he uses his smarts instead of just charging/chopping like he does in N-52.

#13 Posted by Spartan101 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: now now,they entertain us! :-)

#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

DS cuts off his head.

Let me know when Deathstroke can take out a hive of xenomorphs and kill an Alien Queen with his barehands.

When he crosses over to Dark Horse, I will. 

In the meantime, let me know when a predator solos the JLA and the Teen Titans.
#15 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke stomps

#16 Edited by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

DS cuts off his head.

He had prep when he fought the JLA and he was familiar with most of their abilities if not all and the Teen Titans are mainly kids and Deathstroke is also very familiar with them as well.

#17 Posted by Billy Batson (58293 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke murders.
BB

#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

DS cuts off his head.

can take out a hive of xenomorphs and kill an Alien Queen with his barehands.

I always hear of this feat but I've never:

• Seen it.
  • Seen a source credited for it.

Any chance you can provide either?

Staff
#19 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like some proof why Deathstroke stomps? Because Elders have close to millenia of experience and can take down hives by themselves and even take down Queen's in close quarter combat, I would also say that the Predator has the physical advantage in this fight and superior technology as well.

#20 Edited by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

DS cuts off his head.

He had prep when he fought the JLA

He had a couple of explosives set up and no knowledge of who he was fighting. He assessed their abilities once he saw them. 

and he was familiar with most of their abilities if not all and the Teen Titans are mainly kids and Deathstroke is also very familiar with them as well. 

The Teen Titans he defeated included people like CM3 that could solo everyone you mentioned.  

Also, the fact that you responded in a serious manner is unnecessary. My actual point was that your logic is incredulous.
#21 Edited by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

DS cuts off his head.

can take out a hive of xenomorphs and kill an Alien Queen with his barehands.

I always hear of this feat but I've never:

• Seen it.
  • Seen a source credited for it.

Any chance you can provide either?

AVP Prey (novelization)

I have read it myself but I have seen quotes that have came from the book.

#22 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Any chance it's transcribed anywhere or do I need to go buy it :(

Staff
#23 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

DS cuts off his head.

He had prep when he fought the JLA

He had a couple of explosives set up and no knowledge of who he was fighting. He assessed their abilities once he saw them.

and he was familiar with most of their abilities if not all and the Teen Titans are mainly kids and Deathstroke is also very familiar with them as well.

The Teen Titans he defeated included people like CM3 that could solo everyone you mentioned.

Also, the fact that you responded in a serious manner is unnecessary. My actual point was that your logic is incredulous.

I'm not buying that he had no knowledge of who he was fighting, because from what I have seen in the scans of the fight the explosives were set just for the Flash. Also from my understanding didn't Doctor Light hire so wouldn't that mean he would have been informed on who he was trying to protect him from.

Deathstroke is very familiar with the Teen Titans abilities, weakness, personalities, and probably even their tactics and hasn't he had prep when he faced them before?

#24 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@nick_hero22: Any chance it's transcribed anywhere or do I need to go buy it :(

If I were you I will buy, but I will look around and try to find some quotes. This isn't as one sided as people are trying to make it.

#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

I'm not buying that he had no knowledge of who he was fighting

Don't buy it, just buy the book and read it. Light came to Deathstroke because he knew someone would come for him. But Light did not know who, and nowhere in the book is any statement or indication given that Deathstroke knew which members the League would sent. All the more since the members were randomly assigned in each mission through half a dozen places. Deathstroke couldn't have known because even League members did not. 

And you are still missing the point.
#26 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: I've always wanted to read the novels, but books are hit or miss for me. I'm either soaked into the world or lose focus and just go through the words without letting them sink it.

Staff
#27 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@nick_hero22: I've always wanted to read the novels, but books are hit or miss for me. I'm either soaked into the world or lose focus and just go through the words without letting them sink it.

These forum has some of the quotes http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=359

#28 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

I'm not buying that he had no knowledge of who he was fighting

Don't buy it, just buy the book and read it. Light came to Deathstroke because he knew someone would come for him. But Light did not know who, and nowhere in the book is any statement or indication given that Deathstroke knew which members the League would sent. All the more since the members were randomly assigned in each mission through half a dozen places. Deathstroke couldn't have known because even League members did not.

And you are still missing the point.

That trap with the explosives seemed to have been set for the Flash in my opinion, but it still doesn't change the fact that Deathstroke had knowledge about the members of the team that was put together (Flash, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and etc.)

I'm not missing any point. Elders have superior stats (certain areas could be debated), experience, and technology this isn't as one sided as people think and it most definitely isn't a stomp.

#29 Posted by The Stegman (25961 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator, but he might lose a few limbs in the process.

#30 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

I would like some proof why Deathstroke stomps? Because Elders have close to millenia of experience and can take down hives by themselves and even take down Queen's in close quarter combat, I would also say that the Predator has the physical advantage in this fight and superior technology as well.

No he doesn't have physical advantage and he doesn't have superior technology especially if this is current Deathstroke, he has armor made of nth metal and his sword is made of prometheum

#31 Edited by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@nick_hero22 said:

No he doesn't have physical advantage and he doesn't have superior technology especially if this is current Deathstroke, he has armor made of nth metal and his sword is made of prometheum

1) The Predator's body armor bulletproof to a certain extent and the metal they use to forge their weaponry and technology is much stronger than what on earth.

2) As far as strength they are probably even, but the Predator is definitely much faster and has just as good reflexes.

#32 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

healing factor

#33 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: thats the best explanation of that feat ive ever herd...awesome!!!

#34 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@jameshebrew said:

Deathstroke

healing factor

Plasma Caster would take care of that

#35 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: deathstrokes has beaten stronger enemy's than pred

#36 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@nick_hero22 said:

1) The Predator's body armor bulletproof to a certain extent and the metal they use to forge their weaponry and technology is much stronger than what on earth.

2) As far as strength they are probably even, but the Predator is definitely much faster and has just as good reflexes.

Humans in AvP universe doesn't have metals from DC earth, and by the way nth metal is from planet called Thanagar. Prometheum is nearly indestructible, it is like Adamantium, and Adamantium can only break Skyfather level beings. There is no way Predator could hurt him even if he is faster which I doubt

#37 Posted by Thehob0 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

The predator has his wrist nuke as a final backup so DS is death either way

#38 Edited by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@jameshebrew said:

@nick_hero22: deathstrokes has beaten stronger enemy's than pred

Mostly with prep, Deathstroke has had trouble with mere humans fighters like Batman and Nightwing.

#39 Posted by nick_hero22 (7226 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Humans in AvP universe doesn't have metals from DC earth, and by the way nth metal is from planet called Thanagar. Prometheum is nearly indestructible, it is like Adamantium, and Adamantium can only break Skyfather level beings. There is no way Predator could hurt him even if he is faster which I doubt

I never said that the Predator's metal was on par with promethium or adamantium. The Predator wrist blades would definitiely cause damage in close combat along with his other melee weapons and the plasma caster is could one shot Deathstroke if it gets off a good hit.

#40 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: well its batman what do u expect darkseid had trouble with him

imo deathstroke just outclasses him in fighting style weaponry[minus cloaking ability]

#41 Posted by MisterWhisper (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke vs. a normal Yautja would in easily, however against some of the better ones (Dachande, Smiley, Wolf, maybe even Dark) that would be different. It would be much more fair.

#42 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke should always have his staff, c'mon op!!

#43 Posted by Spartan101 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@nick_hero22 said:

not sure how his armour will hold up to a full on plasma canon hit,thats a good question,the comics i have of preds are his canon seems far more powerful in them than in the films,i recall it making like 10 foot holes in a few feet thick walls,interesting to see if his armour can take a direct hit.

#44 Posted by Spartan101 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

@jameshebrew: haha yeah he should! :-) but its more fair without.

#45 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@jameshebrew said:

deathstroke should always have his staff, c'mon op!!

If this is current Deathstroke - he doesn't use his staff.

#46 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101: yeah def more fair without

#47 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii: that we have seen,,no doubt he has it still.

@Harddrivexxii: is it current DS?

#48 Edited by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@jameshebrew said:

@Harddrivexxii: that we have seen,,no doubt he has it still.

@Harddrivexxii: is it current DS?

I'm sure he still has the staff in his armory (I doubt DS would throw such a useful weapon away).

As far as version it hasn't been specified - so I'm guessing current New 52 version. This does change the battle as New Slade has a massive strength advantage over classic. I do think classic DS is the better tactician from what I've read of the two...

#49 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii: yes

#50 Posted by Spartan101 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii: yeah its n 52,old ds was far more a planner,n 52 is gung ho!! love him! haha.