ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller
No Caption Provided

Nightwing and Huntress have to stop Slade from killing the Mayor of Gotham they have 1 day prep

Pre and New 52 versions count

Slade has a sniper rifle, machine gun and his Sword

Huntress has her crossbow with unlimited arrows that can pierce DS armor and Dick has his enscrima sticks, 2 smoke pellets, unlimited sharp wing dings that can pierce his armor , a grapple gun, brass knuckles, and a taser.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jashro44

Deathstroke. He takes on multiple opponents quite often and he has smacked nightwing around many times in the past. Huntress isn't as good as Grayson so I don't see why Slade couldn't beat her either. He should beat them both without much trouble.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing has given Slade a decent fight in something like 1 out of 13 encounters or some ridiculous number. Deathstroke thrives against multiple opponents, and Huntress' gear would be lucky to even pierce his armor, much less do any damage his HF won't shrug off. Deathstroke for a handy majority.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

most people will say Deathstroke easy. but i say nightwing and huntress win. if nightwing has his new 52 suit and all his preflashpoint and new 52 skills, hes no joke. plus new 52 huntress was robin so she has a lot of experience as well. ive seen nightwing fight deathstroke before to. nightwing was almost always on the losing end, but with huntress for back up i see them figuring some way to beat him. Im definetely biased though because I like Nightwing and Huntress.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team possibly

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

most people will say Deathstroke easy. but i say nightwing and huntress win. if nightwing has his new 52 suit and all his preflashpoint and new 52 skills, hes no joke. plus new 52 huntress was robin so she has a lot of experience as well. ive seen nightwing fight deathstroke before to. nightwing was almost always on the losing end, but with huntress for back up i see them figuring some way to beat him. Im definetely biased though because I like Nightwing and Huntress.

I don't see what Huntress would add to this fight. She isn't really in nightwings league let alone deathstrokes. Deathstroke usually destroys nightwing and he has made a literal carer out of fighting teams. He has faced more formidable teams before, he has better physicals and is more skilled then either.

@clark_el said:

Team possibly

How so?

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: All are well equipped and trained, Deathstroke has the intelligence and physical advantage but I think the team can pull out a narrow victory due to their superior numbers.

Charetter115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke shoots them both before they are even in attacking range

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clark_el said:

@jashro44: All are well equipped and trained, Deathstroke has the intelligence and physical advantage but I think the team can pull out a narrow victory due to their superior numbers.

Deathstroke is pretty use to being out numbered. He has faced much worst. And I disagree they have better equipment.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah maybe I actually might take DS 7/10.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

I don't see what Huntress would add to this fight. She isn't really in nightwings league let alone deathstrokes. Deathstroke usually destroys nightwing and he has made a literal carer out of fighting teams. He has faced more formidable teams before, he has better physicals and is more skilled then either.

Nightwings faster and keep him busy while huntress unloads buttloads of arrows. also nightwings full suit tazer thing may be a problem.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Nightwing isn't faster then Deathstroke. There aren't really any feats to indicate he is faster then Slade. Arrows wont do much to Slade between his healing factor and his armor (whether it be promethium or Nth metal here). IIRC in order to use the tazer nightwing will have to get in close which could be hard considering the reach of deathstrokes sword.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@allstarsuperman: Nightwing isn't faster then Deathstroke. There aren't really any feats to indicate he is faster then Slade. Arrows wont do much to Slade between his healing factor and his armor (whether it be promethium or Nth metal here). IIRC in order to use the tazer nightwing will have to get in close which could be hard considering the reach of deathstrokes sword.

well hes definetly more agile and could keep slade moveing. Does Huntress use trick arrows? is nightwing got ahold of the sword he could taze him threw that. but honestly im just grasping at straws, like i said im biased and want nightwing to win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@allstarsuperman: Thing is nightwing has to prevent him from killing the mayor in this scenario so he can't use his agility to maneuver around the city and have Deathstroke chase after him. I am pretty sure huntress does not use trick arrows. Nightwing isn't really skilled, strong or fast enough to disarm Slade either.

And fair enough.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke easy

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke outclasses them physically, i doubt they can even hurt him while in his armor (unless they hit specific spots), deathstroke should win without much problems.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Alexander505

Deathstroke is too much overestimated...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doesn't change the fact that he handily stomps these two .....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke ftw

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The object of the game is to stop DS from killing the mayor...DS never fails to complete his contract, and certainly doesn't here either. DS FTW

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Stronger

Huntress is a non factor.

So it's practically Deathstroke vs Nightwing again.

DS wins after some fight.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Stronger

@alexander505 said:

Deathstroke has never stomped Nightwing in his career.

Their fights are either stalmates,interrupted or Deathstroke wins after some good fight.

Deathstroke has never beaten Nightwing easy.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox said:

The object of the game is to stop DS from killing the mayor...DS never fails to complete his contract, and certainly doesn't here either. DS FTW

actually deathstroke tried to kill a girl cop in blood haven and nightwing stopped him

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dextersinister

@stronger said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@alexander505 said:

Their fights are either stalmates,interrupted or Deathstroke wins after some good fight.

It's never an easy fight because people with main character rarely go down without a fight against established characters unless there is a massive gap between the 2. Funnily if Deathstroke was a new character they would probably have him mop the floor with Nightwing in there first few fights to build him up before it settles into the current trend.

The team would lose in a fight with his superior stats and skill but with his new armour and lack of decent weaponry they can't actually stop him.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Alexander505

AS I said. TOO much overestimated....and too much underestimated Nightwing, behavior usual in this forum

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Stronger

@dextersinister said:

@stronger said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@alexander505 said:

It's never an easy fight because people with main character rarely go down without a fight against established characters unless there is a massive gap between the 2. Funnily if Deathstroke was a new character they would probably have him mop the floor with Nightwing in there first few fights to build him up before it settles into the current trend.

The team would lose in a fight with his superior stats and skill but with his new armour and lack of decent weaponry they can't actually stop him.

Never said the team could win.

Huntress gets one-shotted before she realizes the fight started.

Nightwing will go down after a good fight.

It's just not a stomp.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Stronger
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dextersinister

@stronger said:

@dextersinister said:

@stronger said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@alexander505 said:

Never said the team could win.

Huntress gets one-shotted before she realizes the fight started.

Nightwing will go down after a good fight.

It's just not a stomp.

It depends what you mean by a stomp, if you mean he won't be one shotted then yes they will dance around for a bit, Nightwing won't be one shotted by his most famous rogue.

If you mean a chance of winning then it's a stomp, factoring in his healing factor along with the blows the Nth armour has absorbed Nightwing wouldn't be inflicting any noticeable damage.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Wrong.

Nightwing has his eskrima sticks and other gadgets and has stalemated Slade before.

I could provide you with scans if you want.

IMO Nightwing would go down after he gives DS a good one.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Slade once stomped Nightwing. I'm not saying he always does, but he has.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Slade has stomped Nightwing several times. My favorite was this one time where Dick jumped out a window and ran away rather than risk a fight with the Terminator. Dick has managed a few decent showings against Slade here and there, mainly because he's fought Slade a lot and the writers need to throw him a bone or it gets boring to watch him getting his ass kicked over and over.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I made improvements to make this more fair.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#33  Edited By Pokeysteve

Slade wins unless the team gets a surprise attack and they're blood lusted. I don't think they have either here....

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Posted by dondave (6305 posts) - 1 day, 2 hours ago - Show Bio

Deathstroke ftw

This^

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Deathstroke. He takes on multiple opponents quite often and he has smacked nightwing around many times in the past. Huntress isn't as good as Grayson so I don't see why Slade couldn't beat her either. He should beat them both without much trouble.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dextersinister

@stronger said:

Nightwing has his eskrima sticks and other gadgets and has stalemated Slade before.

There just sticks and by stalemates do you mean fights where one of them leaves or the moments where he keeps knocking Nightwing on his ass just to go after the target and have Nightwing distract him again and it ends with him paying Deathstroke off.

For whatever morals on seems to be a thing when it comes to Nightwing because he never finishes him off.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Stronger

@stronger said:

There just sticks and by stalemates do you mean fights where one of them leaves or the moments where he keeps knocking Nightwing on his ass just to go after the target and have Nightwing distract him again and it ends with him paying Deathstroke off.

For whatever morals on seems to be a thing when it comes to Nightwing because he never finishes him off.

Just sticks??

Do you read any Nightwing? They are electric e skrima sticks. Nightwing has also wrist darts,wing dings etc.

Name a single battle of Deathstroke and Nightwing ending with DS Stomping or one-shotting.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dextersinister

@stronger:

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke has a long running relationship of taking it easy on Nightwing and that was before he got the new armor. They apparently still have a history within the new 52.

No Caption Provided

Lots of moments of Grayson being knocked on his ass in the above issue with Deathstroke just continuing after the target and being bought off in the end. All of this was before he got his new armour.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger:

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke has a long running relationship of taking it easy on Nightwing and that was before he got the new armor. They apparently still have a history within the new 52.

No Caption Provided

Lots of moments of Grayson being knocked on his ass in the above issue with Deathstroke just continuing after the target and being bought off in the end. All of this was before he got his new armour.

It seems you are stuck in the 70s.......

The first scan is probably their first or second encounter.Nightwing has improved a lot since then.

The second scan is irrelevant since Nightwing was able to perform a hold,even though it lasted a few secs.

Why don't you take their latest envounter in Titans when Dick was Batman.Deathstroke didn't have the upper hand,and he had to cheat his way out.Also I can give you about five more instances Nightwing and Deathstroke give a hell of a fight to each other.

By any means,I don't mean Nightwing could take DS.It's just not a stomp you are making this out to be.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@jashro44 said:

@esquire said:

Nightwing has given Slade a decent fight in something like 1 out of 13 encounters or some ridiculous number. Deathstroke thrives against multiple opponents, and Huntress' gear would be lucky to even pierce his armor, much less do any damage his HF won't shrug off. Deathstroke for a handy majority.

And so on.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dextersinister

@stronger: The issue has more than one instance of Nightwing getting knocked on his ass with Nightwing even claiming that Deathstoke won't kill him to the potential vic.

You want a moment where Deathstoke throws one punch and Grayson falls down, you won't get that especially not against one of his Rogues but you clearly get a fight where he hasn't a chance of winning which is a stomp.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger: The issue has more than one instance of Nightwing getting knocked on his ass with Nightwing even claiming that Deathstoke won't kill him to the potential vic.

You want a moment where Deathstoke throws one punch and Grayson falls down, you won't get that especially not against one of his Rogues but you clearly get a fight where he hasn't a chance of winning which is a stomp.

That was rookie Nightwing.Current Nightwing has way better showings.Ican post a few.

Obviously Nightwing has a chance of 1-2/10 times to win.Anyway even with that it's not a stomp.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heared Slade back handed a bloodlusted Nightwing and made sure he was alright. That's what I heard anyways.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke can beat Huntress with one arm tied behind his back. Nightwing will lose as he has before against Slade.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke wins without any difficulty.