VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By VenomousTaco

Deathstroke assassinates Nick Fury.

If not by the orthodox method of snooping around, killing some agents, and shooting director fury, Deathstroke very simply explodes the Helocarrier remotely. It comes plummeting down to the ground, killing everyone inside. Fury is dead. Deathstroke wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By dondave

Joseph

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#54 frozen  Moderator

Deathstroke.

The_New_Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@venomoustaco: dude it would not be that easy. I mean this is SHIELD they are a worldwide organization that has millions of backup plans and failsafes. Especially fury. This guy is more paranoid than every hobo muttering about aliens combined. For good reason. He is probably the BEST SHIELD agent ever. He is class 10 to the 33rd degree. He could give deathstroke a pretty good fight with his own skills, Captain America level stats, and traps and turrets. I'm not saying he would win 1v1 (if that ever happens) but he would put up a hell of a fight.

PS: This is deathstroke's thought throughout the entire escapade: I should have asked for more.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoustaco: dude it would not be that easy. I mean this is SHIELD they are a worldwide organization that has millions of backup plans and failsafes. Especially fury. This guy is more paranoid than every hobo muttering about aliens combined. For good reason. He is probably the BEST SHIELD agent ever. He is class 10 to the 33rd degree. He could give deathstroke a pretty good fight with his own skills, Captain America level stats, and traps and turrets. I'm not saying he would win 1v1 (if that ever happens) but he would put up a hell of a fight.

PS: This is deathstroke's thought throughout the entire escapade: I should have asked for more.

OP Says Deathstroke has pretty much most of the info of the helicarier,and that he gets as much prep as he wants.I think a tactical genius with enhanced physicals that can use 90% of his brain and doesn't age that much and could take as long as he wants to prep would own Shield..

phantom1527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Inconclusive. Nick Fury would have one of those robot clones of him on the Hellicarier

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw a CaV a while back and, oh man, Nick Fury will definitely take this lol. -MB

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nick Fury just calls the Punisher and he just sits and snipes Deathstroke from a far

_ANDY_CAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has too many variables, for one conclusive choice IMO.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke wins.