• Standard gear
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation

• Begin visible
  • Begin 30 feet apart
  • Unpopulated
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11977 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, he's already corrupted enough as well as strong willed (thanks to 90% of manual brain use) not to be effected by Li's powers of corruption. He's faster than Li and nearly as strong, definitely durable enough, skilled enough.....

#3 Edited by jashro44 (20532 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, he's already corrupted enough as well as strong willed (thanks to 90% of manual brain use) not to be effected by Li's powers of corruption. He's faster than Li and nearly as strong, definitely durable enough, skilled enough.....

I wouldn't say he is nearly as strong as mister negative. Mister negative managed to catch a punch from spider-man and launched him several feet with a palm strike.

And I don't think will power lets you resist mister negatives corruption. Spider-man was controlled briefly by negative and IMO his will power is greater then deathstroke

Not saying negative wins I just disagree with those points.

#4 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Negative winning

#5 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

Mister Negative

#6 Posted by jashro44 (20532 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I find that sword wise he is inferior to Deathstroke, but he makes up for it with durability, strength, and possession powers. I believe this battle will end up like his with the battle against the Hood

#9 Posted by jashro44 (20532 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000:

I know what both characters can do but that doesn't explain how negative wins.......

#10 Edited by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by jashro44 (20532 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: He fought the hood was possessed by dormammu.