• 78 results
CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By CosmosTyrant

Master Chief force field are strong enough to take a missile and survive. A few moments later the shield was back up again.

Also if John gets injured, his suit will automatically heal him by injecting himself with Biofoam, which is said to be able to temporarily replace muscle, organ, skin and other tissue easily, even allowing them to perform in battle as if their injury didn't happen for hours on end. Thank's to YourNeighborhoodComicGeek for that info.

No Caption Provided

1- Scan- A young John just got hes enchantment done to him no armor. He see things in a slow motion, does the math in what time the pin hits the floor in mere moments.

No Caption Provided

2- Scan = This is John without Mjolnir Armor and he just got some alteration done to hes Buddy. Able to dodge bullets at point blank and make dents in titanium armor. They can run at burst of 34mph and he will get faster as he gets older. Lift 3 times hes body weight and that will be double thanks to there increased muscle density.( A average Spartan has been able to move a monolith made out of stone with a arm blown off.) Reaction at 20 milliseconds and will get faster in combat ( Armor will increase all stats by 5, In combat even more and Cortana will increase reaction even farther).

No Caption Provided

3- Scan- First time with the Mjolnir. His arm can move so fast the John wasn't able to keep track, and wood of turn he bones to dust if he bones weren't reinforce. Can easily punch true concrete. Stood still and let rounds deflect off the armor and dodge a couple without trying.

No Caption Provided

4- Scan- Will in combat situation, John see train armored soldiers moving slow way too slow. Is able to Easily break there bones my simple motions and taking them all out without killing them.

Chief is all around better super soldier.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@monsterstomp: Unless there is a decrease in the number of war medals in the future, lol. He is smart, but deathstroke is one of the best tacticians in the dc universe. MC is probably not on par to a man with better tactics than Batman. If the explosion knocked him down, DS would be on him in a second and pierce his armor with the sword and kill him. DS is fast, he could probably dodge or heal any range MC has and force close combat fighting at the very least.

I doubt the explosion will do much to Master Chiefs armor. His armor can tank over 400,000 newtons of force from re-entry, including the atmospheric burning. At the age of 14 MC was moving at a blur when he nearly killed 4 highly trained ODST's. To top it off, Master Chief has bone shattering punches, I don't think DS will recover fast enough to keep up. 30 minutes prep isn't much for either of them, the best they could probably do is read up on eachother.

Master Chief has better defensive awareness due to his motion tracker and reaction.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a biologically augmented mercenary vs the most highly trained, biologically augmented super soldier human who was already born with great genes. Master Chief has dead eye marksmanship and his reflexes are about 10 times faster than a normal human. His mjolnir mark VI armor allows his strength, speed, agility,focus, and reflexes to be even better than before and if you but a contender class AI combined with it his reflexes and thinking capabilities are fucking off the charts. Also with MC's weaponry and tech I definitely see him taking this one but he wouldn't kill him, now morals off that is a different story lol.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke gets stomped he is obsolete compared to the MC

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@monsterstomp: He actually killed them.

No Caption Provided

Age 14 already killing train soldiers before the now what's happening.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly he is just no match vs MC

pablifico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke WINS

Charetter115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Charetter115

Oh wow. Didn't know all that. I was wrong.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jashro44

@deranged_midget: Towards stabbing damage it would seem so.

Here are some scans from his fight with Tomo: Admittedly Tomo does have super strength but it should also be noted tomos father didn't and he cut the armor (all though slade made a comment that the precision and skill required to do that shouldn't be possible granted).

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By NeonGameWave

Round 1: Master Chief wins if he uses the right tactics and doesn`t have his guard down but Deathstroke won`t make it easy however Master Chief`s weapons and defenses will give him the edge.

Round 2: This could go either way, Master Chief has the greater strength but I believe Deathstroke has more skill and proficiency when it comes to H2H, Deathstroke should win.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@jashro44: Ok so, his armour is relatively weaker towards piercing damage but without any prior knowledge, it might be hard for John to pin-point the weak points in his armour. In those scans though, Tomo utilized his super strength to injure Slade correct?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ok so, his armour is relatively weaker towards piercing damage but without any prior knowledge, it might be hard for John to pin-point the weak points in his armour. In those scans though, Tomo utilized his super strength to injure Slade correct?

I assume so. We don't know much about Tomo or his strength so its hard to tell how much force was behind it.

thefusescape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By thefusescape

How would Deathstroke as awesome as he is, even PENETRATE Chiefs armor. His sword would smack him in the face if he tried to get chief. Chief is HUGE compared to him as well, (not that that matters) Chief also survived a nuke that was like touching him when it exploded. Master Chief is an underrated character when it comes to match ups. I mean his pistol alone is so large it would blow Deathstroke apart. His weapons are made to be able to penetrate creatures that survive jumping out of airships 100+ feet in the air no problem not even phased, He would be able to headlock deathstroke and shove a grenade down his throat that would break several bones on the way down and when it exploded make him near unhealable. Also Chief's standard equipment alone would pretty much dismember him with a few rounds... Chief takes it.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Equonox

How would Deathstroke as awesome as he is, even PENETRATE Chiefs armor. His sword would smack him in the face if he tried to get chief. Chief is HUGE compared to him as well, (not that that matters) Chief also survived a nuke that was like touching him when it exploded. Master Chief is an underrated character when it comes to match ups. I mean his pistol alone is so large it would blow Deathstroke apart. His weapons are made to be able to penetrate creatures that survive jumping out of airships 100+ feet in the air no problem not even phased, He would be able to headlock deathstroke and shove a grenade down his throat that would break several bones on the way down and when it exploded make him near unhealable. Also Chief's standard equipment alone would pretty much dismember him with a few rounds... Chief takes it.

It DEFINITELY matters for round 2...anyone who knows anything about boxing can tell you the length of your reach is incredibly important. Normally I'd give DS round 2 here, but given the size as well as strength advantages I give Round 2 (and definitely Round 1) to John.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@jashro44: Interesting. John with his armour should be in the same range as Slade with his armour, maybe slightly stronger once he builds up momentum due to the armour's weight weighing half a ton.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@neongamewave said:

Round 2: This could go either way, Master Chief has the greater strength but I believe Deathstroke has more skill and proficiency when it comes to H2H, Deathstroke should win.

How will he hurt MC?

MC has taken on 2 well armored Elites and destroy there spinal cord with one punch each. Able to dent titanium armor bared handed in a young age. Has punch hard enough to bypass a Jackals energy shield and send him flying off a cliff. His shield can take on a missile and regenerate moments later. Also if John gets injured, his suit will automatically heal him by injecting himself with Biofoam, which is said to be able to temporarily replace muscle, organ, skin and other tissue easily, even allowing them to perform in battle as if their injury didn't happen for hours on end. I don't see what DS can do to do any dmg.

alozie2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

master chief takes both rounds barely with 8/10 diffcullty

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUmp.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Agreed. And that's coming from a Deathstroke fanboy.

There is not one, NOT ONE, edge that Deathstroke has over Master Chief.

Without armor Master Chief could still give Deathstroke a good fight.

With it....poor poor Slade..

Jmarshmallow

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who's the azz who deleted my comment lol?

Avatar image for imaloserforbeinghere
ImaLoserForBeingHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Masterchief, after a brutal fight.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#74  Edited By cameron83

No Caption Provided

Why does that say Marvel.com?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@cosmostyrant said:

No Caption Provided

Why does that say Marvel.com?

Lots of Halo comics were published by Marvel.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two MC vs. Deathstroke threads? Both being bumped at the same time?

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Two MC vs. Deathstroke threads? Both being bumped at the same time?

Jmarshmallow

I got confused lol.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Coming from a someone who's a deathstroke fanboy, I think chief defiantly takes this both rounds.

1. DS Nth metal chainmail is weak even against swords and ballistic attacks and his healing isn't going to help. With chief's marksmanship and reflexes he'll spray armor piercing rounds at those exposed point which would end deathstroke. Chief is more versatile and physically better which leaves deathstroke barely any edges here.

2. Chief seems more talented and skilled in hand to hand but DS can give a run for his money due to his feats. Since chief has addition physic advantages and has the reach advantage here, I don't see DS winning here.