#1 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6462 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario: DS has taken a contract on Widow and his word is his bond so he plans on getting it done. But Black Widow's friends aren't gonna let this happen, so they form up to protect or help BW protect herself against the Terminator. The team consist of Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, Dare Devil, and Moon Knight. Slade tracks Widow and her team down to an old Shield warehouse, He reviles himself and they begin to fight.

Both have 2 day prep

Current versions of all character

Morals on for those who have morals.

#2 Edited by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the set-up, adding a little story to it and what-not.... it's also that same set-up that leads me to believe Deathstroke's got this. Hunting people down is what he does, and he's VERY good at it. None of the Marvel Team can hold him off for long in this fight. From a story standpoint I don't think he'd just reveal himself to the team though. Unless he's trying to test his skills, in which case he's even more dangerous. I see him doing this Batman style and dropping Widow from the shadows, then disappearing as fast as he can. Since the setup specifically states he reveals (I think that's the word you wanted) himself..... I see him dropping Hawkeye first because if I was Slade I wouldn't want those trick arrows flying around.... getting caught in a net sucks. Moon Knight comes next via whatever weapons Deathstroke happens to bring. All of this happens in the first couple seconds of the fight which leaves Black Widow and Daredevil. He proceeds to fight DD and Black Widow comes out of hiding to try and help.... and during the course of the fight Slade manages to kill BW. Deathstroke, who at this point is running out of ammo figures his mission's accomplished, fight's off DD and escapes, Leaving Murdock to mourn his friends and vow revenge.

#3 Posted by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#4 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6462 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: I added Cap to make it more fair, whats you opinion now.

#5 Posted by XImpossibruX (5252 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.... with less prep he took on Flash, Zatanna, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Atom, Green Arrow and Black Canary.

And all those guys are way beyond those Avengers.

#6 Edited by robertloucksjr (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Numbers matter and 5 against 1 is too much, especially as Cap could give Deathstroke a decent fight by himself, though I think he would lose.

#7 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: With Captain America it's even enough that my inherent belief in the "good guys" get's to say team can take this. I still say they take losses... Moon Knight dies, Hawkeye either dead or maimed for life.... but Captain America and Daredevil combined can I think deal with Slade. I say with this many people Slade reveals himself just to spook the heroes. He then set's the place on fire, and before the heroes know to evacuate takes up an overwatch position with a sniper-rifle. As the hero's run out of the burning building Hawkeye is the first one picked off.... he fires some shots at Daredevil and Cap.... but they alternatively dodge/block the barrage. Moon Knight steps on a mine that Slade placed (2 days prep and all that) getting his leg amputated.... he's out. The hero's take cover behind some vehicles, forcing Slade to go up close. Between Daredevil and Captain America they fight him off while keeping Widow out of harms way. Again, almost out of ammo Slade throws his last grenade at the car Widow just took cover behind, forcing the heroes to save her and allowing him to escape in the confusion. Team wins... but Slade got away and they took losses.

#8 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Numbers matter and 5 against 1 is too much, especially as Cap could give Deathstroke a decent fight by himself, though I think he would lose.

This. DS is way overrated on this site - not to mention Cap would have plans for Widow's protection.

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6462 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: Great feedback and does Slade complete his contract in you opinion?

#10 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless someone on the team is an absolute prep master that i did not know about, i don't see how they are going to pull this off. In a random encounter, the team takes it, but you gave Slade 2 days prep.

#11 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: Yeah I do. Even though Veshark thinks DS is overrated some of his feats are ridiculous. He's kind of like a quick to kill, bounty hunting Batman, with Superhuman strength, speed, endurance, thought processing power, and a healing factor to boot. His prep feats when it comes to winning battles are very Batmanish, i'd even go so far as to say he's in the same league, not as good but definitely on the field playing the game. It would only be a matter of time before he got to Widow somehow. Now if there's a time limit on all this that might come into play..... but if the rules for victory are simply Deathstroke has to kill Black Widow....eventually he'll get that job done.

#12 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6462 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#13 Posted by Kramotz (232 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke silently takes out all of them, except for Cap and Widow.

He has a battle with Cap, and Widow gets scared... as she hears someone get shot... and it's not Deathstroke.

And everyone knows where this is going...

#14 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by utkanflash (465 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the set-up, adding a little story to it and what-not.... it's also that same set-up that leads me to believe Deathstroke's got this. Hunting people down is what he does, and he's VERY good at it. None of the Marvel Team can hold him off for long in this fight. From a story standpoint I don't think he'd just reveal himself to the team though. Unless he's trying to test his skills, in which case he's even more dangerous. I see him doing this Batman style and dropping Widow from the shadows, then disappearing as fast as he can. Since the setup specifically states he reveals (I think that's the word you wanted) himself..... I see him dropping Hawkeye first because if I was Slade I wouldn't want those trick arrows flying around.... getting caught in a net sucks. Moon Knight comes next via whatever weapons Deathstroke happens to bring. All of this happens in the first couple seconds of the fight which leaves Black Widow and Daredevil. He proceeds to fight DD and Black Widow comes out of hiding to try and help.... and during the course of the fight Slade manages to kill BW. Deathstroke, who at this point is running out of ammo figures his mission's accomplished, fight's off DD and escapes, Leaving Murdock to mourn his friends and vow revenge.

Deathstroke.... with less prep he took on Flash, Zatanna, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Atom, Green Arrow and Black Canary.

And all those guys are way beyond those Avengers.

Those :D

#16 Posted by CosmicOrochi (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight calls upon his Lunar Deity to amp him up. Or just calls him straight down to the battlefield.

#17 Edited by CosmicOrochi (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Just Kidding..

But I see Moon Knight giving Deathstroke problems.. Divine Powers, energy shield, Cap like strength etc..

Daredevil & Hawkeye together.. I'm sure they can hit just about anything (street level).

Black Widow.. might actually die either way.

#18 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8262 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux: The OP say that it current Deathstroke and Pre 52 feats don't count.

#19 Edited by Jake Fury (19198 posts) - - Show Bio

How durable is current DS' armor?

#20 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6462 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: Does Moon Knight still get stronger with the full moon? Does this take place during the full moon?

Why doesn't Slade have his armor? Does no one have their standard equipment? Seems to me like armor and standard equipment are something you'd bring to a fight when you've had two days of prep........

I give the over all fight to Slade 6/10. However, Widow dies 9/10.

#22 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6462 posts) - - Show Bio

@onemoreposter: He's wearing his promethium armor to avoid a stomp and everyone has standard equipment and yes full moon.