• 54 results
john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By john_doe_0897

This is tv show versions. The fight starts in Luke's bar but can change venue if they take it elsewhere. Deathstroke is threatening Patsy and the team is willing to kill him. Deathstroke has mirakuru and all his armor and weaponry. They start 10 feet apart. No interference. To death or ko. Who wins

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obvious spoilers ahead. Jessica Jones is practically a non factor in this fight. She is a glass canon. A few good shots from DS will put her down for the fight. Now the problem is DS doesn't have what it takes to damage cage. I mean if he can get a shotgun up to his temple, or something with comparable concussive force. Then ya he can beat cage. Cage ain't no slouch at fighting though, obviously DS is the best fighter here though. Hard to call. Could go either way depending on if Cage gets his hands on Slade or if Slade can get something with enough concussive force to hit Cage in the head with.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: how?

@nomar: you make some good points. I just see slade finding a way to do him in personally. He carries grenades so maybe that would do the trick. He also is way faster and more skilled than slade.

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Slade would win not sure about TV version.

So Luke Cage is this show but no Iron Fist yet? This is bull!

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buildhare
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: Either could solo so with both it'd be a stomp.

No way does Jessica solo Slade on mirakuru. Thats crazy talk. Literally Slade is better than her in every single way, except for leaping ability. I'm only at episode 10 and I know Cage is going to show up at some point in a later episode so I wont say Slade beats him yet since we haven't really seen him go full out beyond denting steel on the bus which he may not have even gone, but as things stand Slade would beat him to.

Basically unless Cage gets better feats later in the series I see Slade beating them.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica gets a bullet in the head. But Cage wins because Slade has absolutely no way of putting him down.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: grenade to the mouth should do the trick honestly. And slades a solid tier above the both of them. Jessica dies early on honestly due to no durability and Luke gets put down in a good fight.

@jashro44 said:
@noone301994 said:

@john_doe_0897: Either could solo so with both it'd be a stomp.

No way does Jessica solo Slade on mirakuru. Thats crazy talk. Literally Slade is better than her in every single way, except for leaping ability. I'm only at episode 10 and I know Cage is going to show up at some point in a later episode so I wont say Slade beats him yet since we haven't really seen him go full out beyond denting steel on the bus which he may not have even gone, but as things stand Slade would beat him to.

Basically unless Cage gets better feats later in the series I see Slade beating them.

I won't spoil it for you, but Deathstroke wins after hard fight. He'd figure out early on that he's facing a guy with crazy durability and work around it

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bflynn316

@john_doe_0897: Ok but how is he gunna get a grenade in his mouth? It's not like Cage is just standing still here. Slade's quick but not fast enough to open a man's mouth and put a grenade in it mid fight. You'd have to be like the Flash to do that.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade stomps.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Rage Cage FTW

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Noone301994
ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ob1ed209

Spoilers ahead (on mobile can't use spoiler block)

Cage's best feats are so far as listed

-unbreakable skin withstanding homemade explosive, fire produced from explosion strong enough to burn dive bar down, withstanding glass bottle stabbings, super strong punches from Jessica Jones, surviving a shotgun blast to the head (under the chin) (survived buy was put in a possibly life threatening coma)

-offensively strong enough to overpower eight grown men at once, easily able to through a grown man several feat with one hand, punch through dry wall easily, punch through brick, dent a Police car door with repeated strikes, hammer fist a large metal storage bin several feat easily, throw a Police officer at least 12 plus feat hard enough to knock a second officer over.

Jessica and Luke seemed to be fairly on par strength wise while Luke had far better durability. Neither had any kind of speed feats and while both are capable brawlers neither showed any real fighting skills. Neither of them excelled at using their environment or weapons of any kind other than Jess using the shotgun to put Luke down.

On the other hand Slade is a trained spec ops soldier that trained Oliver, is incredibly skilled with and regularly uses fire arms, explosives, bladed weaponary. Fast enough to cut arrows out of the air. Strong enough to punch through a bomb proof door. Ect.

So two untrained super strong brawlers vs someone with superior striking power, comparable durability, superior reflexes, superior healing, infinitely more skilled, infinitely better armed and armored, definitely smarter, and better trained ruthless combatant.

Slade wins this pretty handily. I'm not sold Luke could take repeated blows from Slade if a shotgun blast is capable of putting him down.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sachmoo

Slade wins pretty handily.

blackpanther16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to say Luke and Jessica would stomp

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke's punches would harm Slade but Jessica isn't that useful in this fight, it was pretty clear that Luke was stronger than her.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpanther16: can you give any reason why MCU Luke and Jessica would even be a threat to someone arguably stronger and more durable than they are who is also smarter, better trained, better armed, better armor, superior speed/reflexes, more ruthless, ect...

TheJman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade stomps unless Luke gets some killer feats in the last episode. Jessica's a non-factor, and Luke has nothing to suggest he can tank grenades. Slade's at least as strong, and much superior in speed.

blackpanther16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obied209 Because both have a lot of experiment in fighting and luke is obviously almost as strong as the thing because he took his place in FF for a while so I don't think deathstroke is stronger.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpanther16: this is TV versions

@thejman said:

Slade.

Slade stomps unless Luke gets some killer feats in the last episode. Jessica's a non-factor, and Luke has nothing to suggest he can tank grenades. Slade's at least as strong, and much superior in speed.

He doesn't

@sachmoo said:

Slade wins pretty handily.

I have to say Luke and Jessica would stomp

How

waterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade curbstomps this.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waterd said:

Slade curbstomps this.

Any reasons?

waterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By waterd

Jessica jones isnt even a factor, no h2h skills and has no durability feats, arrow would take her out in a pinch and we know arrow doesnt stand a chance vs slade.

Luke is somewhat more impressive. But slade is a better strategist, far superior h2h, strength, the only advantage of luke is durability, not enough.

Basically is a fight between slade and a very though wall. A wall is no match for slade skill, experience, and mirakuru strength.

Why MCU Luke and Jessica would even be a threat to someone arguably stronger and more durable than they are who is also smarter, better trained, better armed, better armor, superior speed/reflexes,

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By john_doe_0897

@waterd said:

Jessica jones isnt even a factor, no h2h skills and has no durability feats, arrow would take her out in a pinch and we know arrow doesnt stand a chance vs slade.

Luke is somewhat more impressive. But slade is a better strategist, far superior h2h, strength, the only advantage of luke is durability, not enough.

Basically is a fight between slade and a very though wall. A wall is no match for slade skill, experience, and mirakuru strength.

Why MCU Luke and Jessica would even be a threat to someone arguably stronger and more durable than they are who is also smarter, better trained, better armed, better armor, superior speed/reflexes,

All good points. I approve this message

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke and Jess

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade 1 shots Jessica and then proceeds to do a much better job at beating Luke then anyone could ever hope even Black Sky

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Luke and Jessica.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ganon15

@waterd said:

Wait what?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15 said:
@waterd said:

Wait what?

Not in the strength department but Slade is better in every way than the Black Sky so his strikes should harm Luke AND Jessica is likely shot early on and becomes a non-factor quickly

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By TheKinfing

Slade when this thread was made.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: what about a bullet to the eye can cage take that

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@omriamar said:

I have always wondered. I think not, because they only talk about his skin being bulletproof and stuff, but the I think, well, his eyes were exposed in the acid that gave him powers, so maybe. But then I think about how Claire drained the fluid from his head -- FROM HIS EYE.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade should win, but fight could really go either way. Although, I have not seen Defenders yet.

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke and Jessica got this in the bag, Luke would occupy him, and all jessica would need to do is tag and run.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade stabs Jessica and chokes out Luke.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:
@omriamar said:

I have always wondered. I think not, because they only talk about his skin being bulletproof and stuff, but the I think, well, his eyes were exposed in the acid that gave him powers, so maybe. But then I think about how Claire drained the fluid from his head -- FROM HIS EYE.

I don't think he could take a bullet to the eye, but Slade does not have the feats to suggest he could tag such a small target as it moves towards him at a fast speed. At least not that I know of.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:
@omriamar said:

I don't think he could take a bullet to the eye, but Slade does not have the feats to suggest he could tag such a small target as it moves towards him at a fast speed. At least not that I know of.

But that's the thing with the show Luke Cage. Even when he is being riddled with bullets, they never show him being hit anywhere on the head or the face. With enough of a distance, Slade could do it. Once he figures out that the eyes might be his only chance, he would light up Luke's face and most likely hit him.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: I'm not arguing that he couldn't tag his face, I'm sure Slade could pull a head shot. But unless Luke just stands still and lets him take aim, he doesn't have the feats to suggest he could shoot him in the eye before Luke gets his hands on him. Especially if you throw Jessica in the mix.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: @bflynn316:i remember slade saying how much the mirakuru improved his senses in the shwo and he was already a master marksman before that there is no reason to believe he can't tag luke eye especially when it's a rather slow target like luke

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

@depinhom: @bflynn316:i remember slade saying how much the mirakuru improved his senses in the shwo and he was already a master marksman before that there is no reason to believe he can't tag luke eye especially when it's a rather slow target like luke

Agreed.

FirstFirmament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cage wins after a good bout

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers