This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard gear for Kickass. Deathstroke can't move his feet and has human durability and non of his armor. i mean Deastroke literally can't lift either of his feet. He must stay in one spot. Deathstroke has a katana sword. Start a yard apart.

Sidenote: it's wierd. I swear i press shift, but sometimes my i's don't come out capitalized. Yet other letters do.

#2 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#3 Edited by reaverlation (15934 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade throws his sword through Dave's chest...by the handle

Slade stomps

@saren @god_spawn

#4 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke throws his sword for the win

#5 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9298 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke pretty handily.

#6 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke still kicks his ass (no pun intended, well who am i kidding yes pun intended) even with these restictions.

#7 Posted by Huey_Freeman34 (1535 posts) - - Show Bio

Way to nerf the sh!t out of Slade to make this battle possible lol

#8 Posted by never give up (9604 posts) - - Show Bio

Way to nerf the sh!t out of Slade to make this battle possible lol

#9 Edited by BoringPerson (1903 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd favor Deathstroke in this scenario even if you gave Kick Ass a 12 gauge shotgun and made him start from behind... while invisible.

#10 Edited by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@huey_freeman34: Why thank you. i wouldn't have noticed that without your clever observation.

#11 Edited by patrat18 (9790 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by comicace3 (5351 posts) - - Show Bio

ds

#13 Posted by patrat18 (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

Ds flicks a nail through Kick asses head.

#14 Posted by reaverlation (15934 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#15 Edited by TehStranger (836 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if you paralyze every part of Deathstroke besides his hands and give more weapons to Kickass it might be fair.

Right now Slade Wilstomps

#16 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on now, Dave isn't getting beat that bad when Slade can't even move a foot. He's going to have almost no throwing power if he can't move his legs, so the whole throwing the sword thing is not likely. Honestly, Slade is in more danger of throwing objects then Dave, because he can't even move.

Even if Slade does win, this is still in no way a stomp. Literally, Slade can't even pick up his foot to stomp with.

@allstarsuperman - Kick-Ass needs you!

#17 Posted by Joygirl (20000 posts) - - Show Bio

The only paraplegic Slade that Kick-Ass can beat is Son of Batman's Jobberstroke.

#18 Posted by ComicStooge (12888 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstoke 10/10.

#19 Posted by reaverlation (15934 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: I hope you're not serious

#20 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: I was wondering when someone would call in the cavalry.

#21 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged

#22 Posted by Thitiki (3781 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade throws his sword through Dave's chest...by the handle

Slade stomps

@saren @god_spawn

#23 Posted by slade_wilson (467 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8697 posts) - - Show Bio

when you have to make someone have their feet glued to the floor you shouldn't make the battle.

#25 Posted by nerdchore (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: even still hes above peak human. Throwing a katana to him is nothing even while standing still wont be hampered. His aim maybe. Without weapons though kickass has no way of putting DS down

#27 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was Mindy it would be different. Dave dies. He is not nearly as good with weaponry or hand to hand. If he shoots at Slade I believe Wilson can deflect the bullets. Dave Will have to get close to win, then, he dies.

#28 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9298 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Dude? What? Why do you keep flagging me lol? What'd i do this time?!

#30 Posted by patrat18 (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

Paralyze his entire body and he wins 10/10. He stares at "Asskick" who is scared to death until he kills himself.

#31 Edited by patrat18 (9790 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Dude? What? Why do you keep flagging me lol? What'd i do this time?!

This is what is known as a "Bait Thread"

It is something you can be flagged for.

#34 Edited by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: If Slade throws his sword, it's possible he could miss, right? Has Kickass ever dodged bullets or avoided them. Has he at least come closer to dodging a bullet? If so then perhaps he could try to move away from the sword. In which case, Slade would kill him, he might stab him, but that's a one shot.I know Kickass has to have some pain tolerance. That would cause Slade to lose his weapon advantage. Kickass could try to run up behind him ftw.

#35 Posted by VenomousTaco (895 posts) - - Show Bio

Kickass dies a horrible death.

:-P

#36 Posted by ARMIV2 (8546 posts) - - Show Bio

...I still want to give this to Slade.

#37 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2321 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO

#38 Edited by Ultragreenboy (1999 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade Wilstomps

#39 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel_boy2241: the only way kickass could beat Slade is if he was in a coma

#40 Posted by scattered316 (42 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke kills him with a backhand.

#42 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9298 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if you bind all four limbs, I honestly see Deathstroke as winning with a headbutt. Their are very few scenarios where Kick Ass can realistically defeat Deathstroke.

@tparks said:

Come on now, Dave isn't getting beat that bad when Slade can't even move a foot. He's going to have almost no throwing power if he can't move his legs, so the whole throwing the sword thing is not likely. Honestly, Slade is in more danger of throwing objects then Dave, because he can't even move.

Even if Slade does win, this is still in no way a stomp. Literally, Slade can't even pick up his foot to stomp with.

Natural super strength should make up for the lack of leverage. He really doesn't need to move his feet to be infinitely faster and infinitely more skilled than Dave, as soon as Kick Ass gets close Deathstroke can kill him.

#44 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: @reaverlation: @nerdchore:

I don't think we can consider Slade a peak human when he can't move his legs. Kick-Ass is a slightly above average human. Someone who can't use their legs is going to lose most of their speed, not just in travel, but in every motion they do, specially in a fight, so Deathstroke is basically below an average human in this when it comes to any athletic movements. I'm not saying Kick-Ass wins, but this is far from a stomp. All Kick-Ass needs to do is backup, and this is a stalemate at best IMO.

Unless someone can prove that Deathstroke is a talented legless sword thrower, which I guarantee no one can do, I'm not inclined to believe that he wins so effortlessly as everyone is saying.

#45 Edited by RogueShadow (10777 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke decapitates him in one swift slice.

#46 Posted by Nefarious (20425 posts) - - Show Bio

What a stomp....

#47 Posted by dimitridkatsis (1799 posts) - - Show Bio