• 185 results
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Stompa

@the_red_viper: Hey come on if LOBO has one it´s not that ridiculous that Slade could have one.....on second thought Slade actually has a brain so maybe it is.....

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By DeathandGrim

I doubt Slade is hindered by any sense of emotion so Joker's not gonna be able to manipulate him like he would Batman

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'll give this one to Deathstroke.

Joker is very good at manipulating the emotions of his foes, he learns what makes them tick or break or bend and he exploits that. When you're dealing with someone such as Batman who has a life filled with emotional ruin and trauma it's a goldmine, and when this target isn't willing to kill it makes it even easier.

Slade is cold, calculated, and won't stop to think about if killing Joker is morally right or wrong, he's in it for the thrill of the hunt and the money.

I don't want to use ABC logic here but if Bane was able to beat Joker in a 1 v 1 then I think Deathstroke could, especially since he has more at his disposal.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@the_red_viper said:

@auction_sniper said:

@the_red_viper: I'm not sure what comic it was, but I do know Batman was messed up, lol.

I meant that it's pretty much agreed on this site that The Punisher beats Joker.

Depends. In a straight out fight? Yeah, Punisher would put a whole clip between his eyes in 2 seconds. But in a scenario like this, I don't think Frank would have found The Joker as well. Batman could have. Tim Drake too. Ra's al-Ghul obviously. I'm inclined to say Bane could. But those are all people with specific skills that are required to find The Joker in Gotham City (and in Batman's case, one of those skills being the fact that The Joker wants Batman to find and kill him).

And "The Man Who Laughs" arc is about Batman's first encounter with The Joker, where The Joker tried to poison Gotham's water source of something. It was kind of an ordinary encounter of Batman and one of his enemies: The bad guy tries to do something evil, Batman uses his detective skills and his general badassery to find him, in the end he finds the bad guy right before he does the evil thing, and defeats him. And somehow Jim Gordon is there too. The Joker didn't defeat him or anything. And about Batman being messed up... he always is, lol (mentally speaking yeah?)

Unless you're talking about a different arc in which case it's not their first encounter.

Good point, I guess.

This is the fight I'm talking about. It's from Batman 1. "It seems that I've at last met a foe that can give me a good fight! However I'm not quite licked yet! Not quite," said afterwards by Batman.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Unless he's already made it known to kill contractors after botching a job, I don't think it's a sound business decision to be known as a guy that fails his contractors, kills them, and takes their money, not unless said contractor tries to kill him for failing in the first place.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By THORSON

this should be locked.

deathstroke has a lot of experience that will carry him to joker so he can kill joker just like he would to batman

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thread Edited :

Joker has Harley

(Not Arkham versions despite the pictures)

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:

@lostmind: i actually think the fight you posted is pretty accurate up to the point, where the casual bullet dodger DS gets hit by the poisoned darts that he should be able to easily dodge or his armor protect him from. And the ending would be slade chopping off jokers had but we can't have bats best villain killed in a comic can we? :-)

The last part where i posted scans and pointed out what happened in the scans is the part you disagree with? I didn't make the comic. As for the fact that Slade is a bullet dodger he usually knows he's gonna have to dodge bullets a head of time (dealing with personal body guards, etc.) so hes already in the mind frame to do so, Joker had a knife, Slade wasn't in the expecting to have to dodge projectiles from Jokers knife. But, that's just my opinion.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By lesterlawton

Deathstroke. If the Joker were Deathstroke's arch-enemy, he would have been disposed of many years ago.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#162  Edited By NighThunder

this is an unholy stomp in sladed favor

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lostmind: nono how could I disagree with your explanation of the scans? I am grateful you posted them I just think it's PIS because without it slade would have killed the joker. Yeah being surprised could be a reason DS was hit but on the other hand I think those darts were a lot slower then bullets so he propably still should have dodged them not to mention the protection by his armor.

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By LostMind

@stompa: There's no doubt that the darts were traveling slower than bullets, but i do believe they were traveling the same speed of a ballistic knife which is 40 mph then take in to consideration there distance which seem to be a few feet when the darts were fired and add the element of surprise, i think Joker could definitely hit his mark. As for the armor if you look closely at the outfit he was wearing you can see the build of his body (muscle tone), which leads me to believe that when they fought he wasn't wearing very much armor.

FrostyFrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it could go either way because the joker is pretty unpredictable even for Deathstroke.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sladestomp

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By TehStranger

Slade Wilstomp

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By dondave

Slade

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#170  Edited By Bruxae

Slade ultra stomp!

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is ridiculous. Deathstoke wins easily.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joker

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By comic_book_fan

@xiix: you can never be sure.

but the joker has beat a powerless slade in a similar situation and could have killed him but didn't.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By IRS

Going with Joker because of the arguments given in the first two pages of the thread. It's not Batman so Joker won't be playing, he's got plenty of prep time for traps and twists, and Deathstroke is just gonna kick down the front door and walk right into it.

(Seriously, I'm reading his New 52 series now and his strategy is to just go right in through the front just because. Hate what they did to him there.)

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited: I don't get why so many is saying that it's a stomp.. Deathstroke is good (Really good) and may take the majority but the frickin Joker isn't no pushover!

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Jacthripper

@cf12793: ROFL at ice cream out of nipples

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By CF12793
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are u giving these guys morals as a handicap? Cus im confident Joker did away with compassion long ago. But as they said Slade wins.

Unless you are giving him morals?? not sure i understand.

Joker's edge against batman (in every scenerio he has one) is him putting a someone (or several someones) in danger as a constellation to capturing him. Slade probably wouldn't give a damn if Joker strapped a bomb to a baby thus he'd most certainly capture and defeat joker. Might be a bit of a challenge with laughing gas, random explosives and such.. but he'd come out on top most likely 8/10

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By jasontodd7

People are still thinking that TheJoker would go in a fist fight with Deathstroke.

1. Joker isn't an idiot, and this isn't up to debate to anyone, we can all agree here.

Let's go with the scenario: Joker knows that Slade is after him. Good, why in the hell he'll let Slade put on a straight fight?

Catching the Joker is a manipulation game, one you will have to play. He let's you thing you have the control and win and bang, he got you.

Deathstroke won't cry if Joker would place bombs around Gotham, but it does have angry problems, look at how Batman defeated him (after Nightwing pissed off Slade) or how he lost the fight vs the Justice League ( getting angry at green arrow ). He can be manipulated to be angry and lose focus Joker is a psychopat, the most dangerous one on earth, and he can find and use those weak spots.

2. Joker can and has big chances on staying alive here.

Look at how he defeated Superman in injustice game( yes, he dies.. but he have the last laugh) OR how he almost defeated the entire justice league in the animated series, or how he owned Luthor multiple times.

Slade is the best of the bests when it comes to strategic games and fighting.. And it would be a hit if Joker would be a logical person, de proved dozens of times that he can outsmart the smartest people.

The Joker could make Slade walk into a full wired with explosives house, or just go and kill the contract bidder, or use a decoy ( he's done it before).. He can do a lot of things, and even dissapear without any trace (Good luck finding a guy with no identity, no bank accounts, no social network accounts and with an army of brainwashed people ready to say whatever Joker would want Slade to know about his whereabouts) and prepare for the final showdown.

All i'm saying is that Joker isn't that easy to be killed ..no "sladestump", IF he never knew that DS would come after him the assasin might had a chance for a little easier kill ( not much, as i said, good luck tracking down the joker) but Slade , if he dosen't lose focus and WAIT for the right time to kill without being distracted by the clowns games ( look at how well he fooled the mighty strategical bat team , i don't think that Slade has any chance to not be distracted) he can cut him into pieces.

I guess that the only real chance Slade has for the upper hand is him kidnap the only person Joker cares about (Batman) and put the word out that if joker won't show he'll return batsy in a body bag, but that will only get the BatTeam and the JL after Slade and the rule was that no other villain/hero has to show up.

Sorry for my spell errors, i'm not a native speaker and in my country is almost morning.

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By jasontodd7

People are still thinking that TheJoker would go in a fist fight with Deathstroke.

1. Joker isn't an idiot, and this isn't up to debate to anyone, we can all agree here.

Let's go with the scenario: Joker knows that Slade is after him. Good, why in the hell we let Slade put on a straight fight?

Catching the Joker is a manipulation game, one you will have to play. He let's you thing you have the control and win and bang, he got you.

Deathstroke won't cry if Joker would place bombs around Gotham, but it does have angry problems, look at how Batman defeated him (after Nightwing pissed off Slade) or how he lost the fight vs the Justice League ( getting angry at green arrow ). He can be manipulated to be angry and lose focus Joker is a psychopat, the most dangerous one on earth, and he can find and use those weak spots.

2. Joker can and has big chances on staying alive here.

Look at how he defeated Superman in injustice game( yes, he dies.. but he have the last laugh) OR how he almost defeated the entire justice league in the animated series, or how he owned Luthor multiple times.

Slade is the best of the bests when it comes to strategic games and fighting.. And it would be a hit if Joker would be a logical person, he proved dozens of times that he can outsmart the smartest people.

The Joker could make Slade walk into a full wired with explosives house, or just go and kill the contract bidder, or use a decoy ( he's done it before).. He can do a lot of things, and even dissapear without any trace (Good luck finding a guy with no identity, no bank accounts, no social network accounts and with an army of brainwashed people ready to say whatever Joker would want Slade to know about his whereabouts) and prepare for the final showdown.

All i'm saying is that Joker isn't that easy to be killed ..no "sladestump", IF he never knew that DS would come after him the assasin might had a chance for a little easier kill ( not much, as i said, good luck tracking down the joker) but Slade , if he dosen't lose focus and WAIT for the right time to kill without being distracted by the clowns games ( look at how well he fooled the mighty strategical bat team , i don't think that Slade has any chance to not be distracted) he can cut him into pieces.

I guess that the only real chance Slade has for the upper hand is him kidnap the only person Joker cares about (Batman) and put the word out that if joker won't show he'll return batsy in a body bag, but that will only get the BatTeam and the JL after Slade and the rule was that no other villain/hero has to show up.

Sorry for my spell errors, i'm not a native speaker and in my country is almost morning.

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By TehStranger

@jasontodd7: If The Joker planned to defeat Slade by luring him somewhere and blowing him up, he would be really disappointed to find out that wouldn't kill him

As you can see, Deathstroke survived being caught in a building packed with explosives relatively unharmed

I also think he could track The Joker down since that's what he literally does for a living; track people down and then kill them.

Also coming from another "non-native" speaker, your spelling is fine

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By jasontodd7

@tehstranger: Thank you, i didin't knew actually that Slade survided explosions..but as well, joker could add there joker gas, acid, radiation..and God knows what he's twisted mind would come up to.

Is true that slade can find people, but joker is the one that has 5 steps ahead anyone that's looking for him.

He can manipulate mister Wilson into believing that he has the upper hand and you know how things work out with the joker, you won't know what hit you.

I don't say that he would kill Deathstroke, i'm just saying that he would survive him in this scenario where he knows that Slade's after him and has a day to prepare his plan.

justmikexd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol deathstroke in a stomp he's smarter than joker