• 183 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#101 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

oh man. so sick of this thread.

#102 Posted by Dewin50 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#103 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#104 Posted by JwwProd (10049 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke stomps.

#105 Posted by those_eyes (7520 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#106 Posted by Dewin50 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

blump

#107 Edited by those_eyes (7520 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker beat lex luthor! Abc logic!

Online
#108 Posted by Wolverine08 (43633 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.

Online
#109 Posted by Immortal777 (7672 posts) - - Show Bio

The Terminator.

#110 Edited by MonsterStomp (19239 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke murders Joker.

Online
#111 Posted by reimacram (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke might win this if he's prepped to the teeth. That badass clown is not easy to deal with. Even batsy isn't 100 percent sure of the outcome on this. Trust me, he admitted this.

#112 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorphon: @nickzambuto: I actually think Nick is right. Deathstroke is a brilliant strategists when it comes to fighting and killing people. But in order to kill The Joker he first needs to find The Jker and I don't see that happening, especially not in Gotham City.

#113 Posted by Wolverine08 (43633 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Online
#114 Posted by Zhege (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#115 Posted by Dewin50 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Why? Many says Joker would win just as others say Deathstroke. So its still a Debatable thread, don't see why it should be locked.

#116 Posted by nickzambuto (14120 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

Online
#117 Posted by Wolverine08 (43633 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

Online
#118 Posted by Ilovemmabutbatmanisnotmyfavoritesuperhero (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke is literally the best bounty hunter in dc and rivals batman in detective skills... are you serious? Deathstroke in an epic curbstomp

#119 Edited by aquaman01 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke kills Joker with ease. Heck, he can just wait until Joker comes to him. He will kill and win any thing Joker throws at him.

#120 Posted by Dextersinister (6348 posts) - - Show Bio

@dewin50 said:

@wolverine08: Why? Many says Joker would win just as others say Deathstroke. So its still a Debatable thread, don't see why it should be locked.

Many say the Joker will win because let's be honest he has some devote fans, there isn't anything from the comics to explain why it would actually be hard to find the Joker but there are multiple reasons why it would be easy.

  • He really stands out
  • He is constantly hiring which means he is looking for people.
  • He is erratic, people always put this in as some sort of boon for the Joker when being erratic means that you are more likely to balls up a functioning idea.

I don't know the context of this scan but for plot reasons Batman normally only finds his villains when they are up to something, comic hero's by and large are reactive.

#121 Posted by nickzambuto (14120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

It's silly to think Deathstroke is that far ahead of the Joker. In fact if I remember correctly, their Pre-52 record was actually Joker 1, Slade 0.

Online
#122 Edited by Wolverine08 (43633 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

It's silly to think Deathstroke is that far ahead of the Joker. In fact if I remember correctly, their Pre-52 record was actually Joker 1, Slade 0.

Joker is a plebeian compared to Deathstroke.

Online
#123 Edited by jashro44 (22826 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: concerning your scan, batman was trying to get a bunch of guys to shoot him in order to promote the batman is unkillable myth iirc. I agree with the rest of what you said though.

Online
#124 Posted by nickzambuto (14120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

It's silly to think Deathstroke is that far ahead of the Joker. In fact if I remember correctly, their Pre-52 record was actually Joker 1, Slade 0.

Joker is a plebeian compared to Deathstroke.

Lovin' all that reasoning and proof you got there my man.

Online
#125 Posted by Wolverine08 (43633 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

It's silly to think Deathstroke is that far ahead of the Joker. In fact if I remember correctly, their Pre-52 record was actually Joker 1, Slade 0.

Joker is a plebeian compared to Deathstroke.

Lovin' all that reasoning and proof you got there my man.

It doesn't even need to be explained why Deathstroke destroys Joker. Come on mate, give me all that reasoning as to why Joker can put up a fight. I'll LOVE to hear this.

Online
#126 Posted by nickzambuto (14120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

It's silly to think Deathstroke is that far ahead of the Joker. In fact if I remember correctly, their Pre-52 record was actually Joker 1, Slade 0.

Joker is a plebeian compared to Deathstroke.

Lovin' all that reasoning and proof you got there my man.

It doesn't even need to be explained why Deathstroke destroys Joker. Come on mate, give me all that reasoning as to why Joker can put up a fight. I'll LOVE to hear this.

What exactly has Deathstroke done that puts him so unbelievably far ahead of the man called Batman's equal, who humiliated Ra's al Ghul, killed Alexander Luthor, and even obtained fifth-dimensional power on a whim at one point?

Online
#127 Posted by Wolverine08 (43633 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

It's silly to think Deathstroke is that far ahead of the Joker. In fact if I remember correctly, their Pre-52 record was actually Joker 1, Slade 0.

Joker is a plebeian compared to Deathstroke.

Lovin' all that reasoning and proof you got there my man.

It doesn't even need to be explained why Deathstroke destroys Joker. Come on mate, give me all that reasoning as to why Joker can put up a fight. I'll LOVE to hear this.

What exactly has Deathstroke done that puts him so unbelievably far ahead of the man called Batman's equal, who humiliated Ra's al Ghul, killed Alexander Luthor, and even obtained fifth-dimensional power on a whim at one point?

Lol, I'm done. It's pretty obvious you are one of those debaters that takes statements meant for hype far too seriously Nick.

Online
#128 Posted by nickzambuto (14120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

It's silly to think Deathstroke is that far ahead of the Joker. In fact if I remember correctly, their Pre-52 record was actually Joker 1, Slade 0.

Joker is a plebeian compared to Deathstroke.

Lovin' all that reasoning and proof you got there my man.

It doesn't even need to be explained why Deathstroke destroys Joker. Come on mate, give me all that reasoning as to why Joker can put up a fight. I'll LOVE to hear this.

What exactly has Deathstroke done that puts him so unbelievably far ahead of the man called Batman's equal, who humiliated Ra's al Ghul, killed Alexander Luthor, and even obtained fifth-dimensional power on a whim at one point?

Lol, I'm done. It's pretty obvious you are one of those debaters that takes statements meant for hype far too seriously Nick.

Classy.

Online
#129 Posted by Wolverine08 (43633 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

It's silly to think Deathstroke is that far ahead of the Joker. In fact if I remember correctly, their Pre-52 record was actually Joker 1, Slade 0.

Joker is a plebeian compared to Deathstroke.

Lovin' all that reasoning and proof you got there my man.

It doesn't even need to be explained why Deathstroke destroys Joker. Come on mate, give me all that reasoning as to why Joker can put up a fight. I'll LOVE to hear this.

What exactly has Deathstroke done that puts him so unbelievably far ahead of the man called Batman's equal, who humiliated Ra's al Ghul, killed Alexander Luthor, and even obtained fifth-dimensional power on a whim at one point?

Lol, I'm done. It's pretty obvious you are one of those debaters that takes statements meant for hype far too seriously Nick.

Classy.

Indeed.

Online
#130 Posted by DxBreed (13 posts) - - Show Bio

We're putting the mother loving terminator against joker? Don't make me laugh. Deathstroke is like batman cranked to 11. This isn't even a contest. Back in the days, Tommy monaghan(hitman) almost killed joker, but batman intervened. Deathstroke all day. And if you think Joker takes this, you must be on some gas.

#131 Posted by UNKNOWNUSER101 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Deathstroke

#132 Posted by aquaman01 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

It's silly to think Deathstroke is that far ahead of the Joker. In fact if I remember correctly, their Pre-52 record was actually Joker 1, Slade 0.

Joker is a plebeian compared to Deathstroke.

Lovin' all that reasoning and proof you got there my man.

It doesn't even need to be explained why Deathstroke destroys Joker. Come on mate, give me all that reasoning as to why Joker can put up a fight. I'll LOVE to hear this.

What exactly has Deathstroke done that puts him so unbelievably far ahead of the man called Batman's equal, who humiliated Ra's al Ghul, killed Alexander Luthor, and even obtained fifth-dimensional power on a whim at one point?

Alexander Luthor? Why did you mention him among those other people lol. All Joker did was put a bullet in his head with no resistance lol.

#133 Edited by Wolverine08 (43633 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

It's silly to think Deathstroke is that far ahead of the Joker. In fact if I remember correctly, their Pre-52 record was actually Joker 1, Slade 0.

Joker is a plebeian compared to Deathstroke.

Lovin' all that reasoning and proof you got there my man.

It doesn't even need to be explained why Deathstroke destroys Joker. Come on mate, give me all that reasoning as to why Joker can put up a fight. I'll LOVE to hear this.

What exactly has Deathstroke done that puts him so unbelievably far ahead of the man called Batman's equal, who humiliated Ra's al Ghul, killed Alexander Luthor, and even obtained fifth-dimensional power on a whim at one point?

Alexander Luthor? Why did you mention him among those other people lol. All Joker did was put a bullet in his head with no resistance lol.

Which is why I didn't even take the conversation seriously after that statement.

Online
#134 Edited by Ilovemmabutbatmanisnotmyfavoritesuperhero (50 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquaman01 said:
@nickzambuto said:
@wolverine08 said:
@nickzambuto said:
@wolverine08 said:
@nickzambuto said:
@wolverine08 said:
@nickzambuto said:
@wolverine08 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

Now even if you think Deathstroke wins (which I'm assuming) that is still a pretty massive overestimation.

No, not really.

It's silly to think Deathstroke is that far ahead of the Joker. In fact if I remember correctly, their Pre-52 record was actually Joker 1, Slade 0.

Joker is a plebeian compared to Deathstroke.

Lovin' all that reasoning and proof you got there my man.

It doesn't even need to be explained why Deathstroke destroys Joker. Come on mate, give me all that reasoning as to why Joker can put up a fight. I'll LOVE to hear this.

What exactly has Deathstroke done that puts him so unbelievably far ahead of the man called Batman's equal, who humiliated Ra's al Ghul, killed Alexander Luthor, and even obtained fifth-dimensional power on a whim at one point?

Alexander Luthor? Why did you mention him among those other people lol. All Joker did was put a bullet in his head with no resistance lol.

Which is why I didn't even take the conversation seriously after that statement.

Not to mention he obtained fifth dimensional power because myx is an idiot and told him how to obtain it.

#135 Posted by LostMind (155 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm giving it to Joker for a few reasons. 1 this is a hunt and Joker is given prep, this is in no way a straight up brawl, as seen in the OP. 2 Joker is excellent at hide and kill as shown sniping the mayor, superintendent, a policeman with a coroners hand, Lt. Probson barely avoids the shots, and hits Batman's leg. He then proceeds to send e-mail to the news to spread more chaos and hacks the police CPU system to show a web feed of a count down, to show no one is safe and sends a feed of the count down to the media, thus causing a city wide panic. Each time they try to find him they end up finding laptops with messages mocking them. It's not until Joker finally turns himself in, that he's finally captured. 3 there have been times he has almost done in Batman or chose to let him leave. 4 lastly i choose Joker cause of the fact that they have met before and Slade lost. Deathstroke the Terminator #58

Deathstroke comes to kill the Joker but discovers that a trap has already been set for him by the Clown who has bodyguards waiting for Deathstroke that are able to subdue him long enough to toss Slade into the river chained up.

photo jokermisc-badblood1a.jpg

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokermisc-badblood1b.jpg

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokermisc-badblood1c.jpg

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokermisc-badblood1d.jpg

Deathstroke returns defeating Joker's guards impressing Joker enough to the point where he compares Slade's skills to Batman's own abilities. Nevertheless, the Joker is still able to outsmart Deathstroke by taking a hostage then nailing Slade with a poisonious dart putting him into a coma for 38 hours and leaving the antidote behind allowing Deathstroke to live.

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokermisc-badblood2a.jpg

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokermisc-badblood2b.jpg

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokermisc-badblood2c.jpg

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokermisc-badblood2d.jpg

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokermisc-badblood2e.jpg

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokermisc-badblood2f.jpg

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokermisc-badblood2g.jpg

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/jokertheclownprince/jokermisc-badblood2h.jpg

I've got plenty of Joker info and scans just let me know if you want something in particular and look for it.

#136 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@dewin50 said:

@wolverine08: Why? Many says Joker would win just as others say Deathstroke. So its still a Debatable thread, don't see why it should be locked.

Many say the Joker will win because let's be honest he has some devote fans, there isn't anything from the comics to explain why it would actually be hard to find the Joker but there are multiple reasons why it would be easy.

  • He really stands out
  • He is constantly hiring which means he is looking for people.
  • He is erratic, people always put this in as some sort of boon for the Joker when being erratic means that you are more likely to balls up a functioning idea.

I don't know the context of this scan but for plot reasons Batman normally only finds his villains when they are up to something, comic hero's by and large are reactive.

Everything you listed is only correct when Batman is the one hunting him, which is pretty much 99.99% of the time. The Joker WANTS Batman to find him. He also wants Batman to KILL him. When someone like Deathstroke goes after The Joker, I don't see The Joker standing out so much. He knows Deathstroke just cares about killing people for money. I don't see Deathstroke finding The Joker, especially not in Gotham. Gotham is Joker's homefield, he has a massive advantage in this. Aside from the Bat Family, The Joker is probably the man who knows the city the best. Well, maybe Bane is ahead of him but that's very arguable and I'm backing The Joker in this one.

Anywho, if Deathstroke finds The Joker, I agree that it's in Deathstroke's pocket. I just don't see him finding The Joker. It's exactly what some people said here, defeating most of Batman's opponents requires a lot of detective skills, which Slade doesn't have.

And lol at the picture =P

#137 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker already schooled DS.

#138 Edited by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

@sufferthorn said:

Joker would have been dead in his first encounter with Batman if it wasn't for his high moral code.

Only reason Deathstroke has never killed him, is because he's never been paid to do it.

Didn't Joker own Batman in their first encounter?

Hey, if Punisher can beat Joker why can't DS?

#139 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@sufferthorn said:

Joker would have been dead in his first encounter with Batman if it wasn't for his high moral code.

Only reason Deathstroke has never killed him, is because he's never been paid to do it.

Didn't Joker own Batman in their first encounter?

Hey, if Punisher can beat Joker why can't DS?

You mean in "The Man Who Laughs?"

... no, not that I recall. And if you're referring to the Batman/The Punisher crossover, then it's non-canon.

#140 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: I'm not sure what comic it was, but I do know Batman was messed up, lol.

I meant that it's pretty much agreed on this site that The Punisher beats Joker.

#141 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: I'm not sure what comic it was, but I do know Batman was messed up, lol.

I meant that it's pretty much agreed on this site that The Punisher beats Joker.

Depends. In a straight out fight? Yeah, Punisher would put a whole clip between his eyes in 2 seconds. But in a scenario like this, I don't think Frank would have found The Joker as well. Batman could have. Tim Drake too. Ra's al-Ghul obviously. I'm inclined to say Bane could. But those are all people with specific skills that are required to find The Joker in Gotham City (and in Batman's case, one of those skills being the fact that The Joker wants Batman to find and kill him).

And "The Man Who Laughs" arc is about Batman's first encounter with The Joker, where The Joker tried to poison Gotham's water source of something. It was kind of an ordinary encounter of Batman and one of his enemies: The bad guy tries to do something evil, Batman uses his detective skills and his general badassery to find him, in the end he finds the bad guy right before he does the evil thing, and defeats him. And somehow Jim Gordon is there too. The Joker didn't defeat him or anything. And about Batman being messed up... he always is, lol (mentally speaking yeah?)

Unless you're talking about a different arc in which case it's not their first encounter.

#142 Edited by Stompa (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

@lostmind: i actually think the fight you posted is pretty accurate up to the point, where the casual bullet dodger DS gets hit by the poisoned darts that he should be able to easily dodge or his armor protect him from. And the ending would be slade chopping off jokers had but we can't have bats best villain killed in a comic can we? :-)

#143 Posted by Bruxae (14004 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke roflstomp.

#144 Posted by consolemaster001 (5817 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#145 Edited by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

As I recall, the score Pre-Flashpoint was
Joker: 1
Deathstroke: 0

#146 Posted by D3athstroke (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny thread.

#147 Posted by Stompa (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister said:

@dewin50 said:

@wolverine08: Why? Many says Joker would win just as others say Deathstroke. So its still a Debatable thread, don't see why it should be locked.

Many say the Joker will win because let's be honest he has some devote fans, there isn't anything from the comics to explain why it would actually be hard to find the Joker but there are multiple reasons why it would be easy.

  • He really stands out
  • He is constantly hiring which means he is looking for people.
  • He is erratic, people always put this in as some sort of boon for the Joker when being erratic means that you are more likely to balls up a functioning idea.

I don't know the context of this scan but for plot reasons Batman normally only finds his villains when they are up to something, comic hero's by and large are reactive.

Everything you listed is only correct when Batman is the one hunting him, which is pretty much 99.99% of the time. The Joker WANTS Batman to find him. He also wants Batman to KILL him. When someone like Deathstroke goes after The Joker, I don't see The Joker standing out so much. He knows Deathstroke just cares about killing people for money. I don't see Deathstroke finding The Joker, especially not in Gotham. Gotham is Joker's homefield, he has a massive advantage in this. Aside from the Bat Family, The Joker is probably the man who knows the city the best. Well, maybe Bane is ahead of him but that's very arguable and I'm backing The Joker in this one.

Anywho, if Deathstroke finds The Joker, I agree that it's in Deathstroke's pocket. I just don't see him finding The Joker. It's exactly what some people said here, defeating most of Batman's opponents requires a lot of detective skills, which Slade doesn't have.

And lol at the picture =P

I understand what you mean but in this scenario i believe Joker sooner or later will have to deal an will WANT to deal with DS. He knows DS has a bounty on his head and nobody not even the Joker would want the constant thread, that one of the best assasins in the world would foil your plans just to kill you and cash the money. Joker would most likely lay some traps and baits for DS but i just can´t see him being stopped or killed by this. Sooner or later DS either finds Joker and is incredibly pissed or Joker get´s so annoyed by the assasin who refuses to die like a nice guy and decides to takes matter in his own hands.....which without PIS would end in his death IMO.

#148 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa said:

@the_red_viper said:

@dextersinister said:

@dewin50 said:

@wolverine08: Why? Many says Joker would win just as others say Deathstroke. So its still a Debatable thread, don't see why it should be locked.

Many say the Joker will win because let's be honest he has some devote fans, there isn't anything from the comics to explain why it would actually be hard to find the Joker but there are multiple reasons why it would be easy.

  • He really stands out
  • He is constantly hiring which means he is looking for people.
  • He is erratic, people always put this in as some sort of boon for the Joker when being erratic means that you are more likely to balls up a functioning idea.

I don't know the context of this scan but for plot reasons Batman normally only finds his villains when they are up to something, comic hero's by and large are reactive.

Everything you listed is only correct when Batman is the one hunting him, which is pretty much 99.99% of the time. The Joker WANTS Batman to find him. He also wants Batman to KILL him. When someone like Deathstroke goes after The Joker, I don't see The Joker standing out so much. He knows Deathstroke just cares about killing people for money. I don't see Deathstroke finding The Joker, especially not in Gotham. Gotham is Joker's homefield, he has a massive advantage in this. Aside from the Bat Family, The Joker is probably the man who knows the city the best. Well, maybe Bane is ahead of him but that's very arguable and I'm backing The Joker in this one.

Anywho, if Deathstroke finds The Joker, I agree that it's in Deathstroke's pocket. I just don't see him finding The Joker. It's exactly what some people said here, defeating most of Batman's opponents requires a lot of detective skills, which Slade doesn't have.

And lol at the picture =P

I understand what you mean but in this scenario i believe Joker sooner or later will have to deal an will WANT to deal with DS. He knows DS has a bounty on his head and nobody not even the Joker would want the constant thread, that one of the best assasins in the world would foil your plans just to kill you and cash the money. Joker would most likely lay some traps and baits for DS but i just can´t see him being stopped or killed by this. Sooner or later DS either finds Joker and is incredibly pissed or Joker get´s so annoyed by the assasin who refuses to die like a nice guy and decides to takes matter in his own hands.....which without PIS would end in his death IMO.

I actually believe that once Deathstroke understands that he's not going to find The Joker, he'll simply say "f*ck this" and go find another contract. I don't see him going off a wild goose chase, he's too good for that. He'll kill the contractor, take the money anyway and go on with his life.

#149 Posted by Stompa (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa said:

@the_red_viper said:

@dextersinister said:

@dewin50 said:

@wolverine08: Why? Many says Joker would win just as others say Deathstroke. So its still a Debatable thread, don't see why it should be locked.

Many say the Joker will win because let's be honest he has some devote fans, there isn't anything from the comics to explain why it would actually be hard to find the Joker but there are multiple reasons why it would be easy.

  • He really stands out
  • He is constantly hiring which means he is looking for people.
  • He is erratic, people always put this in as some sort of boon for the Joker when being erratic means that you are more likely to balls up a functioning idea.

I don't know the context of this scan but for plot reasons Batman normally only finds his villains when they are up to something, comic hero's by and large are reactive.

Everything you listed is only correct when Batman is the one hunting him, which is pretty much 99.99% of the time. The Joker WANTS Batman to find him. He also wants Batman to KILL him. When someone like Deathstroke goes after The Joker, I don't see The Joker standing out so much. He knows Deathstroke just cares about killing people for money. I don't see Deathstroke finding The Joker, especially not in Gotham. Gotham is Joker's homefield, he has a massive advantage in this. Aside from the Bat Family, The Joker is probably the man who knows the city the best. Well, maybe Bane is ahead of him but that's very arguable and I'm backing The Joker in this one.

Anywho, if Deathstroke finds The Joker, I agree that it's in Deathstroke's pocket. I just don't see him finding The Joker. It's exactly what some people said here, defeating most of Batman's opponents requires a lot of detective skills, which Slade doesn't have.

And lol at the picture =P

I understand what you mean but in this scenario i believe Joker sooner or later will have to deal an will WANT to deal with DS. He knows DS has a bounty on his head and nobody not even the Joker would want the constant thread, that one of the best assasins in the world would foil your plans just to kill you and cash the money. Joker would most likely lay some traps and baits for DS but i just can´t see him being stopped or killed by this. Sooner or later DS either finds Joker and is incredibly pissed or Joker get´s so annoyed by the assasin who refuses to die like a nice guy and decides to takes matter in his own hands.....which without PIS would end in his death IMO.

I actually believe that once Deathstroke understands that he's not going to find The Joker, he'll simply say "f*ck this" and go find another contract. I don't see him going off a wild goose chase, he's too good for that. He'll kill the contractor, take the money anyway and go on with his life.

Hmmm i actually like that idea but would it be in DS moral code to kill his contractor or is he more like Lobo who finishes the job no matter what? And think that is against the OP to assume he gives up (although i see the sense in it)

#150 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@stompa: Moral code? You're kidding, right? lol.