• 67 results
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By King Quisling

Can Iron Man do alone what it took half the JLA to accomplish? 
Will the Deathstroke terminate the Golden Avenger? 

- Street Battle. Time Square NYC . 
- Each combatant gets 1 day perp. 
- Iron Man is in his armor that he wore during Dissembled 
-Deathstroke is equipped with his sword, one auto-pistol with 8 rounds and two back-up mags,  
5 flash bangs, 5 frags and his power bo staff. 

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Phorqe

Deathstroke is tough but Iron Man has a fight computer that memorizes fighting patterns. A pistol, bo-staff and frag grenades won't do anything against Iron Man. The guy can stand up to a nuke explosion apparently. 

Don't know what the Dissembled Armor is but typically this shouldn't be a problem for Stark. Stark is a genius. DS thinks faster but that won't help him unless he uses the one day prep time to get a better arsenal.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aronmorales

I go with Iron Man as well.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By saiyan_earthling

iron man

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Iron Man.

Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Noah Kenshiki

Iron Man

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Phorqe said:
" Deathstroke is tough but Iron Man has a fight computer that memorizes fighting patterns. A pistol, bo-staff and frag grenades won't do anything against Iron Man. The guy can stand up to a nuke explosion apparently.   Don't know what the Dissembled Armor is but typically this shouldn't be a problem for Stark. Stark is a genius. DS thinks faster but that won't help him unless he uses the one day prep time to get a better arsenal. "
The Disassembled armour is exactly the same as Extremis. Only Tony had not been injected with the virus at the time, and his efficiency while using the suit was far less than afterwards. But, PIS aside, Iron Man's durability and resistances are more than enough to enable him to win this fight.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jx4gz

Unless he has prep time, Deathstroke goes down hard 

GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GhostPool
@saiyan_earthling said:
"iron man "
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ownerz
@King Quisling said:
" Each combatant gets 1 day perp. "
Ironman stomps it
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By Bobby X

The one day prep can't help Slade here because his equipment is so limited...
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13  Edited By Zoom
@Bobby X said:
"The one day prep can't help Slade here because his equipment is so limited... "

Indeed.
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Phorqe

I don't really get why DS has a day prep time but such a limited arsenal. He would need some way to interfere with Stark's electronics. Iron Man is one of those walking plot holes where he has a defense against just about everything.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Phorqe said:
" I don't really get why DS has a day prep time but such a limited arsenal. He would need some way to interfere with Stark's electronics. Iron Man is one of those walking plot holes where he has a defense against just about everything. "
Not really. Seeing how many times writers have him getting hurt by EMP, while Tony himself has repeatedly stated his armour is immune to it.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FLCL1

i hate to say it but iron man should win
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Phorqe said:
" I don't really get why DS has a day prep time but such a limited arsenal. He would need some way to interfere with Stark's electronics. Iron Man is one of those walking plot holes where he has a defense against just about everything. "
Not really. Seeing how many times writers have him getting hurt by EMP, while Tony himself has repeatedly stated his armour is immune to it. "
He's even stated his armor is immune to it once while being hurt by it at the same time.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Phorqe said:
Not really. Seeing how many times writers have him getting hurt by EMP, while Tony himself has repeatedly stated his armour is immune to it. "
He's even stated his armor is immune to it once while being hurt by it at the same time. "
I think I remember the instance you speak of. He jump started the armour by himself using his technopath, afterwards, and proceeded in beating the hell out of the guy who sucker punched him during a parlay, in the first place. They always justify that by saying "it was a specific type of EMP", or "a force field specially designed for him"...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Phorqe said:
He's even stated his armor is immune to it once while being hurt by it at the same time. "
I think I remember the instance you speak of. He jump started the armour by himself using his technopath, afterwards, and proceeded in beating the hell out of the guy who sucker punched him during a parlay, in the first place. They always justify that by saying "it was a specific type of EMP", or "a force field specially designed for him"... "
I was talking about in Vol.5 when Paladin used and EMP device created by Ezekiel Stane.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Phorqe said:
I think I remember the instance you speak of. He jump started the armour by himself using his technopath, afterwards, and proceeded in beating the hell out of the guy who sucker punched him during a parlay, in the first place. They always justify that by saying "it was a specific type of EMP", or "a force field specially designed for him"... "
I was talking about in Vol.5 when Paladin used and EMP device created by Ezekiel Stane. "
That happened in vol.4. And I don't think it was Stane who created the device. He only appears for one arc (Invincible Iron Man vol.5 # 1-6).

Edit: It was Rahimov who created the device.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By capall

im would win here
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
That happened in vol.4. And I don't think it was Stane who created the device. He only appears for one arc (Invincible Iron Man vol.5 # 1-6).

Edit: It was Rahimov who created the device. "
You're right.Got the storylines crossed.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
No prob.
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Phorqe
@Vance Astro:@Morpheus_: 
Civil War: Capt America shook hands with Stark and left a device on him that f'd up the suit. 

That is what I was referring to.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Phorqe said:
" @Vance Astro:@Morpheus_:  Civil War: Capt America shook hands with Stark and left a device on him that f'd up the suit.   That is what I was referring to. "
He didn't have a defense against EMP at the time.
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I realize I'm pretty late to this post, lol. And not to start an argument I'm just saying. How does Deathstroke lose. If he has prep time. DS can accomplish pretty much anything there is. I say DS with prep time.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spidey 15
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Iron man has prep too.=]
grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By grimlock

these guys should go totally h2h without armor or ammo and Iroman gets it

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By dane

Iron Man.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By spidey 15
@grimlock said:
" these guys should go totally h2h without armor or ammo and Iroman gets it "
lol, no
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15:  No way of him winning without prep, but Deathstroke has prep. When your facing two characters that are from two universes and you give them prep you are assuming that both of them can learn the others capabilities. DS would know about all of Iron Man's gadgets and he would find a way to counter against them. DS found away to conquer Flashes speed, Hawkman's strength, and I forget her name, but that one girl who can scream. all in one fight. He would find ways to get around those. DS would have Iron Man do everything he wanted until he got him into a position that he wanted and then he would finish him. I'm not saying Iron Man gets raped or anything like that, but DS is just too good at prep to lose to Iron Man. Like I have said before. I think on a different thread. DS can accomplish pretty much anything with prep and this is one of the things that he can do. Without prep, Iron Man takes him down relatively quick because DS won't know what he is facing and will not have defenses for all his gadgets.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey 15
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Again. He fought opponets who didn't have prep so this feat doesn't count. The event with flash was a complete PIS because if flash really wanted he could hit him 10 times b4 slade he realized it. If the characters will fight that mean the can learn about them. He doesn't have any defense against his sonic device. He can't get through his shields. He can beat someone that he as superior technology etc....
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GT-Man

Ironman
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SilverSentry

ironshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ironshadow

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Tesseract

Iron man curbstomp..

Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15:  If he can't beat someone with superior technology than why does he always beat batman. Oh, and about the flash thing. It wasn't PIS, Deathstroke knew what Flash was going to do before he did it so he waited till perfect timing. He didn't out react Flash, he outsmarted him. That is where the tactian comes in. Still saying DS wins with prep.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By spidey 15
@Fist_of_Mandalore: 
Batman never had prep on him if i recall correct him and Iron man has the technology itself with him( the suit ). Do you know how fast flash can really run. There would be no way for slade to tage him. Especially when flash was really close to him and slade didn't even put the sowrd in the right position yet.
The OP already stated what weapons slade will have with him and when the weapons are stated the prep will only allow you to use tactic and not bring anything else with you. So slade weapons won't be a help at all. And his tactic won't help him since he doesn't have the right weapons. No defense frm sonic device. He loses.=]
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#39  Edited By Zoom

Problem is that knowing Iron Man is gonna blast him from far out of his range isn't gonna help Slade beat him. 

If Tony just stood there and took it, Deathstroke MIGHT be able to cut through his armor with his promethium sword...eventually. 

Its just not gonna happen.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FLCL1

wow
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Zoom said:
" Problem is that knowing Iron Man is gonna blast him from far out of his range isn't gonna help Slade beat him.  If Tony just stood there and took it, Deathstroke MIGHT be able to cut through his armor with his promethium sword...eventually.  Its just not gonna happen. "
The voice of reason is here.
Afro Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Afro Man

Well I gotta say, Iron Man take the this day!

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43  Edited By Erik
@Morpheus_ said: 
The Disassembled armour is exactly the same as Extremis. Only Tony had not been injected with the virus at the time, and his efficiency while using the suit was far less than afterwards. But, PIS aside, Iron Man's durability and resistances are more than enough to enable him to win this fight. "
Agreed.
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironman easily.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke have a bigger chance then people think here, the Promethium sword could do some damage, it have afterall cut a car in half and his armor is bulletproof which ocomes with a sick healing factor.

Deathstroke is faster and more skilled

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony, easily.

PARTHTRIVEDI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: If he can't beat someone with superior technology than why does he always beat batman. Oh, and about the flash thing. It wasn't PIS, Deathstroke knew what Flash was going to do before he did it so he waited till perfect timing. He didn't out react Flash, he outsmarted him. That is where the tactian comes in. Still saying DS wins with prep.

He dosent always beat Batman. I'd say their equals. Anyway, Iron man could use his suit's computers to track DS's movements. Iron Man murders.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@fist_of_mandalore said:
@spidey 15: If he can't beat someone with superior technology than why does he always beat batman. Oh, and about the flash thing. It wasn't PIS, Deathstroke knew what Flash was going to do before he did it so he waited till perfect timing. He didn't out react Flash, he outsmarted him. That is where the tactian comes in. Still saying DS wins with prep.

He shouldn't. Batman has better tech but that never occurred to anyone who wrote Batman and Deathstroke's fights. Flash has speed feats where he can raise his perception so Deathstroke looks like a statue. Ironman would be too fast for Deathstroke too. Even if he could tag Ironman, there's no weapon he has Ironman can't tank. A couple shots from Ironman will put Deathstroke down. IM win