• 133 results
#1 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

(sorry if this has been done, neither the search function or the similar topics had any results)
Note I'm not familiar with Iron Fist, so this is out of interest.

H2H only (no weapons, powers allowed) , in a neutral environment (like a big white room or something).
They both know the abilities of the other, but do not have prep time. 
Winner is by Death, but not unnecessarily bloodlusted. 

Who wins?

#2 Posted by lagoon_boy (10954 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Fist, Superiority over Fighting Skills and Possibly Strength and speed.
#3 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Fist by far.  Iron fist is tied with captain america in fighting and Im not really sure DS is on par with Batmans fighting ( Im not sure at all ).  Also Fist droped Collosus with the iron fist technique and he has the abilty to kill people with his chi ( I heard he could kill the the planet using his chi. )
#4 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" Fist by far.  Iron fist is tied with captain america in fighting and Im not really sure DS is on par with Batmans fighting ( Im not sure at all ).  Also Fist droped Collosus with the iron fist technique and he has the abilty to kill people with his chi ( I heard he could kill the the planet using his chi. ) "
The OP says no powers.....=]
#5 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" Fist by far.  Iron fist is tied with captain america in fighting and Im not really sure DS is on par with Batmans fighting ( Im not sure at all ).  Also Fist droped Collosus with the iron fist technique and he has the abilty to kill people with his chi ( I heard he could kill the the planet using his chi. ) "
The OP says no powers.....=] "
Check again
#6 Posted by TheGuy (595 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: No weapons you mean.

Deathstroke is past Batman because of the enhancements he has. The same crap that lets him take out Flashes and somersault around Superman.
#7 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Retnex said:

" @spidey 15 said:

" @daak1212 said:
The OP says no powers.....=] "
Check again "
Sorry i missread the OP... i read no powers...sorry..=]
#8 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: No problem, lol
#9 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGuy said:
" @spidey 15: No weapons you mean. Deathstroke is past Batman because of the enhancements he has. The same crap that lets him take out Flashes and somersault around Superman. "
Yup...you are right...=]
#10 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
"Iron Fist, Superiority over Fighting Skills and Possibly Strength and speed."

I have to say I don't agree with this one bit... Without Chi Iron Fist has no chance in hell of winning this... Iron Fist is as good of a fighter as Captain America maybe... Kind of doubt it... Deathstroke has beat the hell out of Batman... Captain America and Batman are considered equals... Deathstroke would beat Iron Fist to death without his Chi Powers... and even if he did have them... Then Deathstroke would have his staff... and still win. I say Deathstroke wins!
#11 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" @lagoon_boy said:
"Iron Fist, Superiority over Fighting Skills and Possibly Strength and speed."
I have to say I don't agree with this one bit... Without Chi Iron Fist has no chance in hell of winning this... Iron Fist is as good of a fighter as Captain America maybe... Kind of doubt it... Deathstroke has beat the hell out of Batman... Captain America and Batman are considered equals... Deathstroke would beat Iron Fist to death without his Chi Powers... and even if he did have them... Then Deathstroke would have his staff... and still win. I say Deathstroke wins! "
Powers are allowed, Weapons are not O_o
#12 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like he did with that train, Iron Fist will punch Deathstroke so hard that he will explode

lol

#13 Posted by Cellar Door (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Rand is a beast. He wins.

#14 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought DS's enhancments only make him enhance human ( peak human )?  Or did he get newer enhancements to make him superstrong? 

#15 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"

Just like he did with that train, Iron Fist will punch Deathstroke so hard that he will explode

lol

"

Deathstroke has beat single handedly beat the Teen Titains, and The JLA... IF would never be able to do either of those things...  
 Well Iron fist has his Chi and Deathstroke doesn't get any weapons.... So its a spite thread.... I see.... Well okay I only posted because I thought you guys wanted to know who the better fighter is... That would be Deathstroke by the way... So I don't care... This is dumb now.
#16 Posted by Cellar Door (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

lol

"
Deathstroke has beat single handedly beat the Teen Titains, and The JLA... IF would never be able to do either of those things...   Well Iron fist has his Chi and Deathstroke doesn't get any weapons.... So its a spite thread.... I see.... Well okay I only posted because I thought you guys wanted to know who the better fighter is... That would be Deathstroke by the way... So I don't care... This is dumb now. "
He had prep against the JLA. If Deathstroke was truly better,he wouldn't need weapons. Either way Danny wins because of superior fighting skills and power.
#17 Edited by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"

Just like he did with that train, Iron Fist will punch Deathstroke so hard that he will explode!

lol

"

I don't know what about this gave me laugh. Maybe its the fruity visual that comes to mind. 
Kudos though for the job well done. :P
#18 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

lol

"
Deathstroke has beat single handedly beat the Teen Titains, and The JLA... IF would never be able to do either of those things...   Well Iron fist has his Chi and Deathstroke doesn't get any weapons.... So its a spite thread.... I see.... Well okay I only posted because I thought you guys wanted to know who the better fighter is... That would be Deathstroke by the way... So I don't care... This is dumb now. "
He had prep against the JLA. If Deathstroke was truly better,he wouldn't need weapons. Either way Danny wins because of superior fighting skills and power. "

Wrong the only reason Danny may win... is because his Power is a weapon! Stright up H2H Deathstroke would hand him his ass... Deathstroke is way too much for Danny too handle. He is light years ahead of him in the skills department aswell... Danny only wins fights because of his Chi.
#19 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

lol

"
He had prep against the JLA. If Deathstroke was truly better,he wouldn't need weapons. Either way Danny wins because of superior fighting skills and power. "
Wrong the only reason Danny may win... is because his Power is a weapon! Stright up H2H Deathstroke would hand him his ass... Deathstroke is way too much for Danny too handle. He is light years ahead of him in the skills department aswell... Danny only wins fights because of his Chi. "
So are Deathstroke's enhancements
#20 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: 
Nice Dogpool
#21 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Retnex said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

lol

"
Wrong the only reason Danny may win... is because his Power is a weapon! Stright up H2H Deathstroke would hand him his ass... Deathstroke is way too much for Danny too handle. He is light years ahead of him in the skills department aswell... Danny only wins fights because of his Chi. "
So are Deathstroke's enhancements "

Not the same thing... Iron Fist has a super powerful power cell he can tap into... He can also shoot Chi blasts... Deathstroke doesn't have anything like that at all, which is why he weilds weapons! I still think Deathstroke can take him... anyways I just don't think it will be as easy for him. Deathstroke will out think him... and take him down.
#22 Posted by Cellar Door (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

lol

"
Show me feats on Deathstroke combating with pure hand to hand skills,then I'll believe you.  Iron Fist fought the X-men as well as the Wrecking Crew.
#23 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Retnex said:
" @Hellos:  Nice Dogpool "

It looks rediculous and lovable at the same time. I'm trying it out as my avatar hopefully for atleast a week or two.
#24 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

lol

"
Show me feats on Deathstroke combating with pure hand to hand skills,then I'll believe you.  Iron Fist fought the X-men as well as the Wrecking Crew. "

Show me Iron Fist beating someone as bad ass as Deathstroke without his over used Chi Powers... You can't because he always uses his Chi... Without them... he has no feats and he doesn't even count as a Super Hero.
#25 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: 
Well, I like it :D
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

lol

"
Show me feats on Deathstroke combating with pure hand to hand skills,then I'll believe you.  Iron Fist fought the X-men as well as the Wrecking Crew. "
Raw h2h skills is what you want to see? the Wrecking Crew are jobbers for one, Mockingbird beat their asses and she's not even half good. The X-men as a team have a history of losing to other street levelers like Spiderman.
#27 Posted by Cellar Door (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

lol

"
Show me Iron Fist beating someone as bad ass as Deathstroke without his over used Chi Powers... You can't because he always uses his Chi... Without them... he has no feats and he doesn't even count as a Super Hero. "
Sure,I'll show you why Iron Fist trumps Deathstroke in H2H combat....
Here he fights a man with similar powers to him,he doesn't use the Iron Fist once.

#28 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

lol

"
Show me Iron Fist beating someone as bad ass as Deathstroke without his over used Chi Powers... You can't because he always uses his Chi... Without them... he has no feats and he doesn't even count as a Super Hero. "
Sure,I'll show you why Iron Fist trumps Deathstroke in H2H combat....
Here he fights a man with similar powers to him,he doesn't use the Iron Fist once.

"

Okay... What is all that Golden Chi stuff flying all over the place... He is using Chi there... and yeah that is a good fight... If it was against Deathstroke it would be a short fight... Where Iron Fist woke up in hell after which... Because Heaven wouldn't want him after the ass whooping he took from Slade.
#29 Posted by Cellar Door (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

lol

"
Raw h2h skills is what you want to see? the Wrecking Crew are jobbers for one, Mockingbird beat their asses and she's not even half good. The X-men as a team have a history of losing to other street levelers like Spiderman. "
Just because the X-men have lost to "street levelers" like Spider-Man dosent discredit his feat. While blind he took down Sabretooth,no chi powers used what so ever.

#30 Posted by Cellar Door (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
He used no Chi what so ever,his powers were stolen from the Steel Serpent. And now,may I see Deathstroke's hand to hand skills?or will you continue to state things that don't matter in this fight?
#31 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said: He used no Chi what so ever,his powers were stolen from the Steel Serpent. And now,may I see Deathstroke's hand to hand skills?or will you continue to state things that don't matter in this fight? "

I don't have the scans right now... So I cant at the momment... I am not going to post a bunch of lies however... IMO you are wrong... Iron Fist has never fought anyone on Deathstrokes level... If he did he would be dead... Later.
#32 Posted by Cellar Door (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" @Cellar Door said:
" @Undergroundgod said: He used no Chi what so ever,his powers were stolen from the Steel Serpent. And now,may I see Deathstroke's hand to hand skills?or will you continue to state things that don't matter in this fight? "
I don't have the scans right now... So I cant at the momment... I am not going to post a bunch of lies however... IMO you are wrong... Iron Fist has never fought anyone on Deathstrokes level... If he did he would be dead... Later. "
Whats Deathstroke's level? Is he a master martial artist? Besides his weapons and enhancements(physical+mental) does he have raw power that amounts to Iron Fist? Iron Fist has fought people above Deathstroke's level,regardless of his use if his Chi.
#33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist wins. With his Chi, his physical abilities are at an enhanced human level (close to Deathstroke), not to mention that he can use his Chi whenever. Iron Fist would knock his head off like he did the Iron Fist killer.

#34 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Rand.  Better fighter, and he has chi.

#35 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod: Danny is much better H2H than Deathstroke. He's one of the greatest martial artists on the planet. Deathstroke has the luxury of having all his processes being enhanced past human, and that's primarily why he wins battles. He's not among the top fighters in the DC Universe. 
#36 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral:
a depowered deathstroke should be in the top 20 or top 15 best martial artist in DC
#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@NickA said:
" @CosmicSpiral: a depowered deathstroke should be in the top 20 or top 15 best martial artist in DC "
Who has a depowered Deathstroke fought that would suggest he could even be one of the best fighters in DC?
#38 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@NickA said:
" @CosmicSpiral: a depowered deathstroke should be in the top 20 or top 15 best martial artist in DC "
What feats of his would suggest this? Feats that do not depend on his enhanced body?
#39 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Last time I checked, depowered Deathstroke was getting owned by Nightwing.... That's hardly worth nothing. LOL.

#40 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Last time I checked, depowered Deathstroke was getting owned by Nightwing.... That's hardly worth nothing. LOL. "
When did he get depowered?
#41 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: I don't even know. Everyone here keeps saying that he was depowered in that fight. He was also wearing some hi-tech armor.
#42 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:
didnt he stalemate Nightwings
#43 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@NickA said:
" @Static Shock: didnt he stalemate Nightwings "
I don't think so. And, even if he did, Deathstroke isn't a top-tier fighter, either way.
#44 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:

i still think he is in the top 20's
#45 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist beats the hell out of Deathstroke. 

Iron Fist is underrated so often, it annoys me to no end.

#46 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @NickA said:
Who has a depowered Deathstroke fought that would suggest he could even be one of the best fighters in DC?"

Depowered Deathstroke is 2 for 3 against Batman.
#47 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke is awesome and he is definitely a top tier fighter. He's not in Danny Rand's league though.

#48 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Iron Fist beats the hell out of Deathstroke.   Iron Fist is underrated so often, it annoys me to no end. "
To be fair current Iron Fist would beat the hell out of any street level character, except Karate Kid and Midnighter
#49 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Iron Fist beats the hell out of Deathstroke.   Iron Fist is underrated so often, it annoys me to no end. "
To be fair current Iron Fist would beat the hell out of any street level character, except Karate Kid and Midnighter "
neither of those are street level.
#50 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
To be fair current Iron Fist would beat the hell out of any street level character, except Karate Kid and Midnighter "
neither of those are street level. "
I'm pretty sure their considered street levelers, at least KK is