In character

Pre 52 feats, new 52 gear(nth metal)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Could go either way, the strength thing should actually help gambit if it comes down to CQC.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Slade beats Remi just as fast,if not faster than Steve does

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't say Gambit's combat showings have ever impressed me.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very close but Deathstroke could should win. Could go either way though.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke takes this.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gambit should wins this. Even without equalized strength we have a guy who can make Tony Stark in his armor wince. Gambit can match Spider Man in reflexes, and he can outpace Iron Man's sensors. Plus he can give himself a healing factor and lots of other fun stuff.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Deathstroke

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where does this fight take place? Out in the open?

Gambit dances around he with his charged bowstaff while charging pieces of Deathstrokes armour. Boom boom boom.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

Where does this fight take place? Out in the open?

Gambit dances around he with his charged bowstaff while charging pieces of Deathstrokes armour. Boom boom boom.

In no way is Gambit dancing around Deathstroke, DS is soo much more agile than him.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In no way is Gambit dancing around Deathstroke, DS is soo much more agile than him.

No he's not lol

Dances around Wolverine.
Dances around Wolverine.
Deathstroke is going down hard.
Deathstroke is going down hard.
Very aerobatic
Very aerobatic
Gambit has enhanced reflexes via his mutation
Gambit has enhanced reflexes via his mutation
What he said.
What he said.

Now here is the left hook. You ready?

Deathstroke & the Uncanny X-men had a crossover in 1982 in which Deathstroke got pummeled.

Same Wolverine that Gambit was dancing around.
Same Wolverine that Gambit was dancing around.
Wolverine trolling him lmao
Wolverine trolling him lmao

Bam.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Slade beats Remi just as fast,if not faster than Steve does

Only Remy really should have beat Steve. He held back with his charge (it's Captain America after all) and paid the price. Don't think he'll hold back against DS.

Remy's powers have really evolved.

That said, I don't see him defeating a composite Slade like this.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP should really limit Slade to the new 52 IMO. I guess current Slade doesn't have the feats to win but I think he will soon with the way he is portrayed.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Okay first of all, the scan of him hurting Gladiator is PIS and is fully excepted as such by just about everyone. Second your main argument revolves around ABC logic, and the scans of deathstroke are from crossover, smh!

Please, please be joking *crosses fingers*

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Wow thanks for pointing out it's a crossover. I didn't know that at all. *rolls eyes*

If you took the time to read the post you'd realize I started off with saying that it's a crossover & what year it came out in.

First of all crossovers are licensed material produced & written by both companies together. Completely factual. Whether you like it or not.

Wolverine > Deathstroke & Gambit > Wolverine in terms of reflexes & speed alone. The only point I am making is that Gambit is far superior in those categories.

Hurting Gladiator is not what I was pointing out my friend. Only that he can charge a fully deck & blast Slade (who has no counter at all for that) across a football field with it. Gambit owns with this move. It may not kill Slade. But it'll goof him up real good. Slades healing factor will not be able to keep up with the internal damage.

Now all Gambit needs to do is touch Slade & have time to charge his body. Once Slade is worn out from being blasted around it won't be too hard.

Slade is just outmatched in this one. Bad match up for him.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#20  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Composite Slade? Slade should win. Remy gets hated on a lot on the Vine though. The guy is wickedly fast and underrated as a fighter. Certainly not top tier but then again neither is Slade by most accounts.

Gambit makes him earn the win.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

@thenaughtytitan:

First of all crossovers are licensed material produced & written by both companies together. Completely factual. Whether you like it or not.

So you actually think that Wolverine beat Lobo and that Batman kicked Hulk in the gut and dropped him?

oh boy. Have fun Naughty

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade in a decent enough fight

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@sodamyat: I killed myself so I cant respond.....

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: does that mean you concede? Gambit is far more acrobatic & agile than Slade?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Noone301994
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@keehn93

Actually most crossovers are not cannon. Even if this one is most crossovers are not taken seriously. Anyway you're ridiculous if you base your logic off of literally one showing, this is definitely under 1000 post logic you're spewing. Also the only crossover I have seen confirmed as canon is marvel vs dc(which is still not taken seriously), the scans you used are from uncanny x men vs new teen titans..

Wolverine > Deathstroke & Gambit > Wolverine in terms of reflexes & speed alone. The only point I am making is that Gambit is far superior in those categories.

First of all that is one showing, so you're entire argument is based off of one crossover, one which you have yet to prove is canon, and even if it is canon that does not give gambit the win.

Hurting Gladiator is not what I was pointing out my friend. Only that he can charge a fully deck & blast Slade (who has no counter at all for that) across a football field with it. Gambit owns with this move. It may not kill Slade. But it'll goof him up real good. Slades healing factor will not be able to keep up with the internal damage.

Lol, you say this like I am stupid for not realizing why you put up the scan. You never stated that was why you used it, you just threw it up and acted like Gambit stomps. Are you seriously saying he has no counter for it? How about moving? How about not being caught in a dumb position right in front of Gambit. Anyway Gambit hardly ever uses his full deck, the only reason he did was because Gladiator is so powerful(he would not have been able to hurt glads though, it is PIS.)

Since Gambit will not use the entire deck DS will do a good job of dodging and if he gets hit he can tank it, with Nth metal armor he is durable enough.

Now all Gambit needs to do is touch Slade & have time to charge his body. Once Slade is worn out from being blasted around it won't be too hard.

So DS is going to stand there and let him charge his body without attacking? He has guns to help keep Gambit busy when he is trying to get in close and if Gambit does get in close he will not have enough time to charge him, if he takes the time to put his hands on Slade he is getting stabbed.

Slade is just outmatched in this one. Bad match up for him.

Lol it is really not bad match up for him, he is not even close to outmatched.

Since you like using some PIS feats allow me to give this a try ;)

Loading Video...

So in the video above Deathstroke is able to stab wally west, need I say more? He is clearly faster than Gambit.

No Caption Provided

This is not PIS so much as it is him beating up an omnipotent character, has Gambit ever beat anyone who is omnipotent? Did not think so.

No Caption Provided

This is the biggest thing, Gambit has a weakness to super soldiers, Deathstroke is a super soldier, Deathstroke wins.....

How can you compete with these showings? You cant ;)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mysticmedivh

@keehn93: Crossovers are non-cannon, meaning they don't count for anything.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Crossovers are non-cannon, meaning they don't count for anything.

Exactly, the only one that is supposed to be is marvel vs dc(no one takes it seriously) but Uncanny x men vs Teen Titans is not a cannon crossover....

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hook line & flipping sinker.
Hook line & flipping sinker.

Actually most crossovers are not cannon. Even if this one is most crossovers are not taken seriously. Anyway you're ridiculous if you base your logic off of literally one showing, this is definitely under 1000 post logic you're spewing. Also the only crossover I have seen confirmed as canon is marvel vs dc(which is still not taken seriously), the scans you used are from uncanny x men vs new teen titans..

Here are some quotes;

Claremont courageously defies tradition by filling an unbalanced basket of guest stars, and Walt Simonson's first-rate pencils contribute to the finest Marvel/DC co-production. - The Slings and Arrows Comic Guide

one of the most well-received crossovers of its time - or of any time for that matter. - Matthew K Manning

Those are from critics. Now you are entitled to your opinion however it does not change that fact that this is a cannon appearance as it is licensed by DC. Whether you choose to ignore that Wolverine utterly trolled DS is your business.

First of all that is one showing, so you're entire argument is based off of one crossover, one which you have yet to prove is canon, and even if it is canon that does not give gambit the win.

Actually my "entire" argument was based off the fact that DS is too slow & lacks the overall firepower to contend with Gambit. You look for weakness where there is none.

Lol, you say this like I am stupid for not realizing why you put up the scan.

If the shoe fits. I thought it was funny that DS is actually so slow. Or at least that version of him. Didn't you find it comical?

You never stated that was why you used it, you just threw it up and acted like Gambit stomps. Are you seriously saying he has no counter for it? How about moving? How about not being caught in a dumb position right in front of Gambit.

That usually a problem when the other character is faster & moves far better. Trying to avoid stand near Gambit will be difficult (he doesn't have to be right in front of him to spew several cards at him) since his best weapon is his sword.

Anyway Gambit hardly ever uses his full deck, the only reason he did was because Gladiator is so powerful(he would not have been able to hurt glads though, it is PIS.)

Yeah Gambit never uses a full deck like I just showed you. That never happens *eyes roll*.

The point is simply not whether or not it hurt Gladiator. It's what it would do to Deathstroke. It's probably not going to be a killshot but it will immobilize him to the point where he is in no shape to fight IMO. The explosive force would send him flying & leave him with massive amounts of internal hemorrhaging.

Since Gambit will not use the entire deck DS will do a good job of dodging and if he gets hit he can tank it, with Nth metal armor he is durable enough.

Ever see a bomb go off? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blast_injury Read up pal. DS healing factor won't fix this right away.

So DS is going to stand there and let him charge his body without attacking? He has guns to help keep Gambit busy when he is trying to get in close and if Gambit does get in close he will not have enough time to charge him, if he takes the time to put his hands on Slade he is getting stabbed.

No clearly he would no stand their. But if Remy can immobilize him with a rather large blast & proceed to get close enough to touch DS or his equipment he will kill him.

Lol it is really not bad match up for him, he is not even close to outmatched.

He is really lol I get you're a fan. That's cool. I'm not. Neither am I a fan of Gambit. You are clearly biased to the tits lol

Since you like using some PIS feats allow me to give this a try ;)

Oh don't be coy.

So in the video above Deathstroke is able to stab wally west, need I say more? He is clearly faster than Gambit.

WOW WOW WOW! I didn't realise this is Wally West or Quicksilver vs Deathstroke! You totally caught me.

Would you like to point out that Gambit & the Flash have absolutely nothing in common or should I?

This is not PIS so much as it is him beating up an omnipotent character, has Gambit ever beat anyone who is omnipotent? Did not think so.

Well Gladiator. Lol that's cute. My nephew thinks Batmans the best there is. I should invite you to his 4th birthday party you'd fit right in.

This is the biggest thing, Gambit has a weakness to super soldiers, Deathstroke is a super soldier, Deathstroke wins.....

Lol there you go again. Acting the child.

How can you compete with these showings? You cant ;)

Well since I already did.... Just kidding :)

Walked right into that one boy. Better luck next time. Note as of now Gambit can charge organic matter. He could've killed Cap if this fight was more recent.
Walked right into that one boy. Better luck next time. Note as of now Gambit can charge organic matter. He could've killed Cap if this fight was more recent.
that Agility
that Agility
even Gladiator knows he's really agile
even Gladiator knows he's really agile
charging organic matter.
charging organic matter.
far too agile for DS to combat effectively

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93

Here are some quotes;

Those are from critics. Now you are entitled to your opinion however it does not change that fact that this is a cannon appearance as it is licensed by DC. Whether you choose to ignore that Wolverine utterly trolled DS is your business.

Nice quotes you got off wiki, too bad they do nothing to prove that it is cannon(it is not) all it says is that it is well received, you have proven literally nothing. Just admit you're wrong about it being cannon, other people have told you it is not a usable feat as well.

Actually my "entire" argument was based off the fact that DS is too slow & lacks the overall firepower to contend with Gambit. You look for weakness where there is none.

You're just talking, you have yet to prove this, non canon scans do not count, remember?

Anyway Deathstroke is a casual bullet timer easily dodging machine gun fire on multiple occasions.

Deathstroke has also blocked bullets with ease.

No Caption Provided

DS is fast enough to go up against the teen titans.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gambit does not out class him in speed at all, you have not even come close to showing that.

lacks the overall firepower to contend with Gambit. You look for weakness where there is none.

How? That makes no sense. Deathstroke has plenty of things on him that could easily put down Gambit, He could stab and or shoot him. Gambit is a bullet timer of course so that would be a hard task but at the very least DS would use his guns to keep Gambit from getting comfortable.

That usually a problem when the other character is faster & moves far better. Trying to avoid stand near Gambit will be difficult (he doesn't have to be right in front of him to spew several cards at him) since his best weapon is his sword.

I never said he had to be right infront of him but you tried to play it off like Slade will just stand there and get blasted by an entire deck of cards. Anyway stop saying Gambit is faster, he is not. you have done nothing to prove that.

Yeah Gambit never uses a full deck like I just showed you. That never happens *eyes roll*.

The point is simply not whether or not it hurt Gladiator. It's what it would do to Deathstroke. It's probably not going to be a killshot but it will immobilize him to the point where he is in no shape to fight IMO. The explosive force would send him flying & leave him with massive amounts of internal hemorrhaging.

Did you even read what I said? I never said it "never happens" I said he hardly ever does it. This battle and that scan are completely different, he only uses the full deck because he knows how powerful gladiator is. Anyway Deathstroke will not stand in front of him and let him use the entire deck.

Ever see a bomb go off? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blast_injury Read up pal. DS healing factor won't fix this right away.

LOL! Deathstroke has Nth metal armor, do you know how that works? He survived having a sub marine chucked straight on him.

Deathstroke tanks a huge explosion and a building collapsing on him, he even lifts up the rubble.

No Caption Provided

No clearly he would no stand their. But if Remy can immobilize him with a rather large blast & proceed to get close enough to touch DS or his equipment he will kill him.

He will not be able to immobilize him, with DS healing factor and armor that would take too long, Remy dies before then.

He is really lol I get you're a fan. That's cool. I'm not. Neither am I a fan of Gambit. You are clearly biased to the tits lol

Yeah because calling me biased really gets you somewhere, you're using non cannon scans to further your view, and i'm the biased one?

WOW WOW WOW! I didn't realise this is Wally West or Quicksilver vs Deathstroke! You totally caught me.

Would you like to point out that Gambit & the Flash have absolutely nothing in common or should I?

Lol, that is not the point little one. He is a speedster who is far, far faster than gambit in speed and reaction time. Anyway all of the scans I used in my last comment were used ironically. You used a PIS scan so I raised you ten fold.

Also do not compare Quicksilver to wally west, they are not even close to the same level.

Well Gladiator. Lol that's cute. My nephew thinks Batmans the best there is. I should invite you to his 4th birthday party you'd fit right in.

You know whats cute, the fact that you're too daft to identify satire ;)

Lol there you go again. Acting the child.

There you go again, having things fly over your head. I was not serious, I thought I made that abundantly clear...

No Caption Provided

The scans you posted

I am not sure what you seek to achieve with the scans you posted.. They do not do much at all to further your argument.

Gambit has new 52 gear, he only has his Nth metal armor showing. Why are you even talking about organic matter? Cap was barely serious, once he got serious he one punch KO'ed gambit. Deathstroke will not make any mistake, he will be going for the kill.

The scan you posted with Remy blocking ninja stars is impressive yet it is not quantifiable.

No Caption Provided

Just showing that they are ninja stars, the way they are drawn makes them look like lasers, anyway just clearing it up just in case.

The scan you showed is literally a basic acrobatic feat, I am not sure what you are trying to prove but DS has done the same:

No Caption Provided

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: crossovers don't count, as well as he has not shown near the power that he shows in the glad fight, therefore its PIS. You've proven nothing. I knew he had fast reflexes, but not to the degree of DS

WAM OH

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit can win, he's got a speed, firepower, and agility advantage.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice quotes you got off wiki, too bad they do nothing to prove that it is cannon(it is not) all it says is that it is well received, you have proven literally nothing. Just admit you're wrong about it being cannon, other people have told you it is not a usable feat as well.

The only think I will agree on when it comes to this is that we're not going to agree.

You're just talking, you have yet to prove this, non canon scans do not count, remember?

Sure. Whatever you say child. Still doesn't help your argument.

Anyway Deathstroke is a casual bullet timer easily dodging machine gun fire on multiple occasions.

So you're going to tell me that blocking bullets which probably has more to do with him looking at the guns & where they're aiming & using his advanced brain to plot out where they are going. I would say that's more likely than the Marvel Wolverine Origins movie with RR as Deadpool who could block & redirect bullets from several angles.

Deathstroke has also blocked bullets with ease.

Cool dog. Is this the part where you tell me Gambit uses guns? No he uses cards that roughly pack the power of a hand grenade.

DS is fast enough to go up against the teen titans.

X-men > Teen Titans in terms of speed feats. Gambit is fast enough to avoid DS completely. Even if DS is as fast as you think Gambit will still be faster & be able to use his explosive to create openings like he did in shown scans above.

Gambit does not out class him in speed at all, you have not even come close to showing that.

Yeah I have actually lol

How? That makes no sense. Deathstroke has plenty of things on him that could easily put down Gambit, He could stab and or shoot him. Gambit is a bullet timer of course so that would be a hard task but at the very least DS would use his guns to keep Gambit from getting comfortable.

Despite being ambushed & attacked from nearly point blank by DD Gambit reacts & blocks his attack.
Despite being ambushed & attacked from nearly point blank by DD Gambit reacts & blocks his attack.

More acrobatic & a better combatant than DD.
More acrobatic & a better combatant than DD.
Regardless of where the strength levels are Gambit hits harder with his bo staff via his mutation. Now this won't kill Slade but it'll completely shut him down in any close range engagements. It's easier to tag someone with a staff than it is a sword.
Regardless of where the strength levels are Gambit hits harder with his bo staff via his mutation. Now this won't kill Slade but it'll completely shut him down in any close range engagements. It's easier to tag someone with a staff than it is a sword.

I never said he had to be right infront of him but you tried to play it off like Slade will just stand there and get blasted by an entire deck of cards. Anyway stop saying Gambit is faster, he is not. you have done nothing to prove that.

Did you look at the scan? How bout you stop accusing me of nonsense as would a child.

Gladiator attacks Gambit who gets knocked to the dirt. When he goes in for the kill Gambit ambushes him with a fully deck. Gambit is sly & crafty. There is no such thing as a fair fight to a thief. The scan only showed what Gambit could do in a situation where DS tries to rush him.

Did you even read what I said? I never said it "never happens" I said he hardly ever does it. This battle and that scan are completely different, he only uses the full deck because he knows how powerful gladiator is. Anyway Deathstroke will not stand in front of him and let him use the entire deck.

Saying he "hardily uses his full deck" is an avoidance tactic because you are trying to diminish my argument since you have no rebuttal of you own. Noramally what I would call it would be a petty argument. "Oh Spider man hardly ever hits somebody with a big chunk of steel he wouldn't do that" or "oh Batman wouldn't use kryptonite on Supes he rarely ever does that". Yes. Your argument is that petty.

LOL! Deathstroke has Nth metal armor, do you know how that works? He survived having a sub marine chucked straight on him.

Deathstroke tanks a huge explosion and a building collapsing on him, he even lifts up the rubble.

Too bad it won't be just one explosion eh. As long as their are things to blow up Gambit is going to put it on Slade. You still lack understanding of what explosions do. DS is definitely hurt in that scan. Whether he toughs it out or not.

He will not be able to immobilize him, with DS healing factor and armor that would take too long, Remy dies before then.

DS last no longer than 5 minutes. Gambit will turn his armor into a walking bomb. Bam.

Yeah because calling me biased really gets you somewhere, you're using non cannon scans to further your view, and i'm the biased one?

It gets me to the point where I win this debate. Just watch & see boy.

Lol, that is not the point little one. He is a speedster who is far, far faster than gambit in speed and reaction time. Anyway all of the scans I used in my last comment were used ironically. You used a PIS scan so I raised you ten fold.

He is a speedster who is utterly reliant on his speed with no forms of ranged combat or close ranged other than melee. The difference between Gambit & Flash is how they uses their speed. Gambit simply uses his agility to blow DS up several times in this fight.

Also do not compare Quicksilver to wally west, they are not even close to the same level.

But their powers are roughly the same. Despite Flash being greater. Comparing 2 characters that have immensely different powers is a little slow don't you think.

You know whats cute, the fact that you're too daft to identify satire ;)

Or that you too slow to pick up on someone playing along. Take your pick lol

There you go again, having things fly over your head. I was not serious, I thought I made that abundantly clear...

See that's where you're wrong. Thinking isn't your strong suite clearly. I think you'd be better surviving humanity working at a Mcdonalds or printing license plates.

The scans you posted

I am not sure what you seek to achieve with the scans you posted.. They do not do much at all to further your argument.

I can't wait to hear what lunacies you utter out this time.

Gambit has new 52 gear, he only has his Nth metal armor showing. Why are you even talking about organic matter? Cap was barely serious, once he got serious he one punch KO'ed gambit. Deathstroke will not make any mistake, he will be going for the kill.

So Gambit has Nth metal armour now? I'll forgive you for that one. It's probably far past your bedtime. DS can go for the kill all he want's won't help. Gambit doesn't want to kill Cap. Caps a nice guy. Slade is a scumbag who would serve the world better as soap & scrap metal.

The scan you posted with Remy blocking ninja stars is impressive yet it is not quantifiable.

No they are simply just feats. You can no quantify blocking bullets either.

The scan you showed is literally a basic acrobatic feat, I am not sure what you are trying to prove but DS has done the same:

Well considering a human would break there legs preforming it I disagree. In 1 planel he jumps 3 times. Where as the panel you displayed only shows DS jumping twice & dodging a truck. City limits so probably 50 or 60 kilometers per hour. Not even going that fast.

We can do this all day. You're the one who's going to lose for simply the reason a Meta-human has a massive advantage over a SS with gear because gear can be lost (or blown up in this case) but DS can never take away Gambits powers. He is at a massive disadvantage.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not that it's a CAV or anything, but Naughty Titan beats Keehn. Faulty logic loses the match! Woot.

As to the fight in general, I think Slade takes it, but Gambit doesn't go easy.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Lol, just got online and he is still saying the scan is cannon despite 3-4 people telling him its not. So far I have skimmed his latest comment, he has called me a child, character bashed Deathstroke and just made some outlandish claims.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@keehn93 said:

@thenaughtytitan:

So you actually think that Wolverine beat Lobo and that Batman kicked Hulk in the gut and dropped him?

MonkeyPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MonkeyPG

If DS can keep Gambit at a range he could take it.

But if Gambit could get in close him stunning DS could allow for him to Full Deck him or blow up his armor

Avatar image for allhailskeletor
AllHailSkeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with strength equalized Slade is a ridiculously much more skilled fighter then Remy in every department. Slade wins easy.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wilson

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke will MURDER Gambit regardless of any equalized speed, strength, reflexes, stamina, durability, etc!

His armour in-and-of itself has the feats to tangle with Lobo, a heavy hitter beyond any being Gambit or Red Son has ever fought and lived to tell the tales! His fighting prowess and damage output is far greater than anything Gambit has ever shown on panels. Deathstroke is far advanced in fighting prowess, stamina, durability, strength, speed, reflexes than Wolverine, who has beaten Gambit during most of their battles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke wins without enough range between them it'll eventually come down to CQC where Slade will win though based on Remy's performance with Blade, Daken, and Daredevil I can't see him stomping.

Princeswaggeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Princeswaggeta

@floopay: Deathstroke has eluded superman so...