User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By HalJordan1986x
darthsketch said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"darthsketch said:
"Deadpool...easily.

Healing factor + enhanced strength and speed = curbstomp."
You obviously don't know who DeathStroke is"
Oh! But I do, and I know that he's not going to last more than 10 min against Deadpool unless he has prep, and even then he only has a slim chance.

Also, I do read comics, just not much of anything printed by DC...although the Vertigo prints are excellent."
We can all tell you don't know who DS is nor do you read any comics

DeadPool is going to lose horribly
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Mr. Wilson said:
"Deadpool.  Deadpool has beaten Hulk, Wolverine, and Cable.  He is not a joke, he turns people into jokes lol (literally and figuratively)."
DS has outsmarted Supes, Bats and two Green lanterns along with the JLA and the Teen Titans

Hes stronger, faster and 100 x smarter then deadpool is,
and has a regeneration ability also

DS wins this with relative ease
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By Dark King

DS healing factor aint going to make a difference here in this battle it is way too slow.........

DP wins in the long haul battle cause of his healing factor and kills deathstroke

DS with prep would lose we all know what DP does to peoples prep, you cant predict deadpool just shoot yourself it b easier and less infuriating.....

the way that DS wins is if he goes for a head shot and i mean complete decapitation not shooting him.....

cause if you shoot him or stab him it would stop him for about 3 seconds and with your back turned he would sneak uo and kill you

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Zoom
Mr. Wilson said:
"Deadpool has beaten Hulk, Wolverine, and Cable."

You got a funny definition of "beat."

Deathstroke has beaten the Flash who could take all three of them at once.
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Mr. Wilson
HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Deadpool.  Deadpool has beaten Hulk, Wolverine, and Cable.  He is not a joke, he turns people into jokes lol (literally and figuratively)."
DS has outsmarted Supes, Bats and two Green lanterns along with the JLA and the Teen Titans

DS wins this with relative ease"
I disagree about stonger and faster but Deadpool is kind of tactical in a twisted way.  He infiltrated a large Skrull faciltiy, killing every Skrull and getting plans about how to kill the Skrull Queen.  He also outsmarted Brainchild (savage land genious).  In C&DP #49 Brainchild predicts everyones moves and locations but could not find Deadpool due to him being unpredictable.  Deadpool was hiding in sewers going "Mario style". 

Deadpools regeneration is waaay better than Strokes.  Also Stroke got laid out by Batman easily in Infinite Crisis.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Dark King

Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

I disagree about stonger and faster but Deadpool is kind of tactical in a twisted way.  He infiltrated a large Skrull faciltiy, killing every Skrull and getting plans about how to kill the Skrull Queen.  He also outsmarted Brainchild (savage land genious).  In C&DP #49 Brainchild predicts everyones moves and locations but could not find Deadpool due to him being unpredictable.  Deadpool was hiding in sewers going "Mario style". 

Deadpools regeneration is waaay better than Strokes.  Also Stroke got laid out by Batman easily in Infinite Crisis."

i agree,  deadpool vision all the way for this one  :P
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

Deadpools regeneration is waaay better than Strokes.  Also Stroke got laid out by Batman easily in Infinite Crisis."
Yeah and DeadPool has been laid out by Cable, and had trouble with Frank Castle in the past.
Deathstroke is literally 100x smarter then DeadPool and a way better fighter

and most of all deathstroke is the original and isnt going to lose to some half assed knock off like deadpool

deadpool regeneration is better

but deathstroke could make wade pass out through pure pain
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dark King

deadpool doesn't feel pain.......

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By HalJordan1986x

There really is nothing DP can do
DS is his physical superior in every way
Smarter, a far superior fighter

DeadPool can regenerate from the damage but DS doesnt have to kill him to beat him

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Dark King said:
"
Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

i agree,  deadpool vision all the way for this one  :P"
lol  Agreed.

HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

Yeah and DeadPool has been laid out by Cable, and had trouble with Frank Castle in the past.

and most of all deathstroke is the original and isnt going to lose to some half assed knock off like deadpool

but deathstroke could make wade pass out through pure pain"

Pff.  And we see who has the series and who has a movie appearance locked.  Must suck to be a Deathstoke fan.  Hey at least you can look forward to a Teen Titans appearance!

Cable is faaar better than Batman and Ounisher beat Bats in the crossover so that point doesn't work.

Deathstroke is probably smarter but you can't deny that Deadpool's unpredictable and that proves to be of use.

True.

Right.  Not gonna happen.  Deadpool will smash his face in like he did to that poor Skrull.
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Mr. Wilson said:
"Dark King said:
"
Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

lol  Agreed.

HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

Pff.  And we see who has the series and who has a movie appearance locked.  Must suck to be a Deathstoke fan.  Hey at least you can look forward to a Teen Titans appearance!

Cable is faaar better than Batman and Ounisher beat Bats in the crossover so that point doesn't work.

Deathstroke is probably smarter but you can't deny that Deadpool's unpredictable and that proves to be of use.

True.

Right.  Not gonna happen.  Deadpool will smash his face in like he did to that poor Skrull."
Which crossover did punisher beat bats in?
cable is only more powerful because of his telepathic abilities, without them hes just an excellent gun fighter but nothing bats couldnt handle,

and realistically bats would beat frank with ease

deathstroke is many times smarter

deathstroke out classes deadpool in every way

slade wins and pretty much everyone here agrees

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Mr. Wilson
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By HalJordan1986x

There is nothing DP can do

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Zoom
Mr. Wilson said:
"I disagree about stonger and faster.  

Also Stroke got laid out by Batman easily in Infinite Crisis."

Disagree all you want, fanboy.  You're still wrong.

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

As for Infinite Crisis, that was the biggest jobfest in the history of DC comics.  Every single member of the Society (save Zoom) got laid out in one or two hits.  Even Doomsday, Bizarro and Sinestro went down easy.

Besides, he wasn't fighting just Batman.  He was also fighting Nightwing and Robin.

Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Iron Doom
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

As for Infinite Crisis, that was the biggest jobfest in the history of DC comics.  Every single member of the Society (save Zoom) got laid out in one or two hits.  Even Doomsday, Bizarro and Sinestro went down easy.

Besides, he wasn't fighting just Batman.  He was also fighting Nightwing and Robin.

"
Its offical
DS curbstomp

While DP has trouble with Frank and Cable

DS makes the TT look like chumps
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By HalJordan1986x

I still want to know which crossover Punisher beat batman

unless you made that up?

as long as were using crossovers

deathstroke nearly beat wolverine and colossus in the tt/xmen cross over

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Mr. Wilson
HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Dark King said:
"
Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

lol  Agreed.

HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

True.

Right.  Not gonna happen.  Deadpool will smash his face in like he did to that poor Skrull."
cable is only more powerful because of his telepathic abilities, without them hes just an excellent gun fighter but nothing bats couldnt handle,

"

Punisher/Batman one shot.  Good issue. JRJR

He beat Cable with these abilities....

Maybe.  Franks got skill though.  Read the crossover.

True but Deadpool like I said can be unintentionally unpredictable.

Not strength, speed, agility, teleportation, or regeneration.

Yeah, I like a good fight and you've not proved me wrong.  Mine are fact based.

Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

"

Oooh.  I'm a fanboy now aren't I mister DC.  Prove me wrong on my points. 

Face the music.  Plus read Superman Batman Annual and he got beat. 

I guess Deadpool isn't a good fighter when he impales the Hulk midair with a stop sign but I'm guessing you haven't read that.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Zoom

As long as we're using Crossovers, Wolverine can beat Lobo.

Say it with me folks.

"Not Cannon?  Doesn't Count."

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#71  Edited By geraldthesloth
HalJordan1986x said:
"I still want to know which crossover Punisher beat batman

unless you made that up?

deathstroke nearly beat wolverine and colossus in the tt/xmen cross over"
he never fought that batman i think wasn't it azrael
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Zoom said:
"As long as we're using Crossovers, Wolverine can beat Lobo.

Say it with me folks.

"Not Cannon?  Doesn't Count.""
I gave an example that you wanted.  Frank can handle some peeps.  Try Spider-Man.

Oh and prove me wrong on my other previous post.  You posted afterwards without acknowledging.
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mr. Wilson
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Dark King said:
"
Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

lol  Agreed.

HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

True.

"

Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

"

I guess Deadpool isn't a good fighter when he impales the Hulk midair with a stop sign but I'm guessing you haven't read that.
"
Your facts are all fanboyism based
Hell you tried called DD the best h2h fighter in MU which was a load of shit

Second of all

Stregnth speed and agility all go to DS  and zoom is providing the scans as we speak

Frank has skills when it comes to fighting thugs and normal human beings

Bats could beat Frank with relative ease

As long as were using a crossover DS nearly beat Wovlerine and Colossus together

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By HalJordan1986x
geraldthesloth said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"I still want to know which crossover Punisher beat batman

unless you made that up?

deathstroke nearly beat wolverine and colossus in the tt/xmen cross over"
he never fought that batman i think wasn't it azrael"
Probably i doubt they would kill batmans credibility by having him lose to a chump like frank

frank is probably the worst street level character in marvel

i like him and hes good against normal humans and thugs but

any other street level character should be able to beat him
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Zoom
Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:

Say it with me folks.

I gave an example that you wanted.  Frank can handle some peeps.  Try Spider-Man.

Oh and prove me wrong on my other previous post.  You posted afterwards without acknowledging."
You're confusing me with Hal.  I'm the one that doesn't care about your crossover feats because they aren't cannon.

Prove you wrong on your other previous post?  I just did.  I showed Deathstroke being stronger than Wonder Girl, outmuscling Starfire and being fast enough to catch Kid Flash.  Deadpool couldn't do any of those things.

And yes, you are a fanboy.  You've got the name "Mr. Wilson," a Deadpool avatar and this isn't the first time I've seen you argue for Deadpool when the guy is clearly in over his head.  I actually read Marvel.  I've read every issue of Cable and Deadpool and a good portion of the Deadpool's solo series.  In fact, I've probably read MORE comics with Deadpool in them than with Deathstroke.

Take my word for it.  Deadpool is fun and he can do some cool things but beating the Terminator is not one of them.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By HalJordan1986x

See I can use a crossover also

DS could beat wolverine and colossus together

So DP goes down hard

DS might not be able to kill him

But he could still knock him out

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Mr. Wilson
HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Dark King said:
"
Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

lol  Agreed.

HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

True.

"

Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

"

"

Second of all

Stregnth speed and agility all go to DS  and zoom is providing the scans as we speak

As long as were using a crossover DS nearly beat Wovlerine and Colossus together

"

How?  Have you ever read Deadpool?  Prove me wrong.  Hulk lost to him, Cable lost, Wolverine....the list goes. 

Who is top then?  DD handles Cap and Iron Fist all the time so you have nothing.

Too bad I don't have a scanner.  Taking out Wolverine and all of X-Force would come in handy.  I've given you issue numbers.

Not in the crossover.

Too bad Deadpool beat Wolverine several times and Hulk (stronger).
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By never give up

Deathstroke.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:

Say it with me folks.

Oh and prove me wrong on my other previous post.  You posted afterwards without acknowledging."
You're confusing me with Hal.  I'm the one that doesn't care about your crossover feats because they aren't cannon.

Prove you wrong on your other previous post?  I just did.  I showed Deathstroke being stronger than Wonder Girl, outmuscling Starfire and being fast enough to catch Kid Flash.  Deadpool couldn't do any of those things.

And yes, you are a fanboy.  You've got the name "Mr. Wilson," a Deadpool avatar and this isn't the first time I've seen you argue for Deadpool when the guy is clearly in over his head.  I actually read Marvel.  I've read every issue of Cable and Deadpool and a good portion of the Deadpool's solo series.  In fact, I've probably read MORE comics with Deadpool in them than with Deathstroke.

Take my word for it.  Deadpool is fun and he can do some cool things but beating the Terminator is not one of them."
Well said
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Dark King said:
"
Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

lol  Agreed.

HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

True.

"

Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

"

"

Second of all

"

How?  Have you ever read Deadpool?  Prove me wrong.  Hulk lost to him, Cable lost, Wolverine....the list goes. 

Who is top then?  DD handles Cap and Iron Fist all the time so you have nothing.

Too bad I don't have a scanner.  Taking out Wolverine and all of X-Force would come in handy.  I've given you issue numbers.

Not in the crossover.

Too bad Deadpool beat Wolverine several times and Hulk (stronger)."
Beating the hulk was just bad writing
He takes shots from Thor and Gladiator yet gets impaled by a lamp post?

DP still had trouble with frank whos the worst street level character in MU

DS beat the Teen Titans
Zoom provided the scans for you
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By The_Scourge

Deathstroke

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:

Say it with me folks.

Take my word for it.  Deadpool is fun and he can do some cool things but beating the Terminator is not one of them."

My bad. lol  Too many quotes.

Then how does he beat Hulk, Wolverine, and Cable???????   That proved nothing.

Look at yours:  ZOOM  with the avatar just like me.  Yeah I do argue for Deadpool because look at the stat sheet.  If you have read Deadpool then you can't prove me wrong he beat these opponents.  I read DC and have given issues in which each event happened. 

Yeah it is. 
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:

Say it with me folks.

I think Mr Wilson is just ignoring the scans and the facts now
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Mr. Wilson

@ Hal

No its not.  Hulk can jump way high so I'd say the velocity does factor into it. 

Frank has the potential for the beast.  Read Punisher kills the MU.

Deadpool took out X-Force.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:

Say it with me folks.

Look at yours:  ZOOM  with the avatar just like me.  Yeah I do argue for Deadpool because look at the stat sheet.  If you have read Deadpool then you can't prove me wrong he beat these opponents.  I read DC and have given issues in which each event happened. 

Yeah it is. "
You tried to use a crossover for a reference and I did the same thing
DeadPool beating the Hulk was pure PIS
Beating Wolverine or Cable does not = DS taking out Teen Titans

Hes stronger then Deadpool
Even if I go by a crossover he flat out embarassed wolverine and colossus at the same time

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Mr. Wilson
HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:

Say it with me folks.

Yeah it is. "

Even if I go by a crossover he flat out embarassed wolverine and colossus at the same time

"

Okay.  That doesn't mean anything.

Okay.  In your opinion but the win counts.

Wow.  .  Deadpool also beat X-Force I might add.  With Cable.  So the TT get cancelled out.

Prove it.

Same thing happened to Wolvie and Cable.
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Sorry had to eat.  lol

Anyone else?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By never give up

Deathstroke he is a better fighter Deadpool has been beaten by the cat.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:

Say it with me folks.

Yeah it is. "

"

Wow.  .  Deadpool also beat X-Force I might add.  With Cable.  So the TT get cancelled out.

Prove it.

Same thing happened to Wolvie and Cable."
Beating Cable isnt that big a deal considering that DP can't get mind raped
Same with Wolverine
DS beat him and Colussus at the same time

Zoom said it best

DP is way over his head in this fight

Ironically the two people defending deadpool are the guy who doesn't read comics and the guy whos name is mr wilson

The people have spoken

DS wins this curb stomp

I like DeadPool as much as the next guy but hes going to lose
And hes going to lose badly

And no amount of your fanboyism and whining will change
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By never give up

Deadpool didn't beat Hulk....

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Mr. Wilson
HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Zoom said:

Say it with me folks.

Yeah it is. "

"

Prove it.

Same thing happened to Wolvie and Cable."
Beating Cable isnt that big a deal considering that DP can't get mind raped
Same with Wolverine
DS beat him and Colussus at the same time

Zoom said it best

DP is way over his head in this fight

Ironically the two people defending deadpool are the guy who doesn't read comics and the guy whos name is mr wilson

The people have spoken

DS wins this curb stomp

I like DeadPool as much as the next guy but hes going to lose
And hes going to lose badly

And no amount of your fanboyism and whining will change"
I'll be back in a sec.  Hold on.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Not to mention DeadPool also lost to people that would get stomped by DS
Shen kiu beat him

hell even squirrel girl beat him

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#94  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
HalJordan1986x said:
"Not to mention DeadPool also lost to people that would get stomped by DS
Shen kiu beat him

hell even squirrel girl beat him"
Deathstroke can't beat Squirrel Girl either.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Shen kiu beat him

Deathstroke can't beat Squirrel Girl either."
But he would beat DeadPool with relative ease
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Shen kiu beat him

Deathstroke can't beat Squirrel Girl either."
But he would beat DeadPool with relative ease"
Agreed.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Dark King

SQUIRREL GIRL IS THE DAUGHTER OF........ THE ONE ABOVE ALL!!!!!!!!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

She can beat him too.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers