#851 Posted by Jgames (2164 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool fake his death and kill him from behind

#852 Posted by Cable_Extreme (10553 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

So, your saying that one of the smartest mercenaries in all of DC, a trained killer that rivals Batman in intelligence will be fooled by an elementary grade trick? Deadpool is incredibly unpredictable and hard to kill, but nothing that Deathstroke hasn't handled already. Deathstroke has rutinely battled the teen titans, and bested Batman, and even (may be alittle pis) bested the justice league momentarily. A peak human like Deadpool cannot match Deathstroke in physical attributes except healing factor, and even then, deadpool has been ko'ed by a simple stab wound with a sword or an arrow to his head. He wears no armor, which would be like having a knife to butter for Slade.

#853 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Getting decapitated and coming back to life is a school trick? What school did you go to?

#854 Edited by Cable_Extreme (10553 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozenphoenix:

Getting decapitated will be a ko in my book. Atleast for Deadpool it is, he takes time to gather himself from stuff like that, hell, he was ko'ed for quite awhile from a simple arrow to the head.

#855 Edited by God_Spawn (39298 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade.

#856 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (7524 posts) - - Show Bio

DS trains DP as his son lol.

#857 Posted by KenLeo101 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool

#858 Posted by dondave (39865 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#859 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

Except DP is much older than DS.-

#860 Posted by Cable_Extreme (10553 posts) - - Show Bio
#861 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (7524 posts) - - Show Bio
#862 Edited by Batman242 (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

I'm pretty sure in all senses, Slade is older...

@jgames said:

So, your saying that one of the smartest mercenaries in all of DC, a trained killer that rivals Batman in intelligence will be fooled by an elementary grade trick? Deadpool is incredibly unpredictable and hard to kill, but nothing that Deathstroke hasn't handled already. Deathstroke has rutinely battled the teen titans, and bested Batman, and even (may be alittle pis) bested the justice league momentarily. A peak human like Deadpool cannot match Deathstroke in physical attributes except healing factor, and even then, deadpool has been ko'ed by a simple stab wound with a sword or an arrow to his head. He wears no armor, which would be like having a knife to butter for Slade.

Welcome back :D and I agree.

#863 Posted by Cable_Extreme (10553 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozenphoenix said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

I'm pretty sure in all senses, Slade is older...

@cable_extreme said:

@jgames said:

Welcome back :D and I agree.

Thank you :D been awhile, had some personal business with a sick family member needing my help so I was gone for a bit. :D As for this fight, I see Deadpool who is peak human at everything except healing factor vs a guy in armor and superhuman attributes in everything and having a healing factor as well, just not quite as good as deadpools. So deathstroke is more likely to get the first blow due to his advantage in speed and strength ect... A decapitation is a good KO for Deathstroke, not much to argue about. Deadpool is cool and all, but Deathstroke's armor mixed with his healing factor and super human stats all add up to him winning. Only thing Deadpool has going for him is his healing factor, but with no armor, it is near useless to fight him. Deadpool has been ko'ed by a peak human with a sword, so Deathstroke should do even better.

#864 Posted by Batman242 (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: You're welcome :) and it has. Probably don't even remember me anyways. I remember you from when I had just joined the Vine. How's your family member doing?

And this fight, yea. If this is New 52 Slade, there's ZERO chance for Deadpool to do anything, but I guess we should be fair and put in Pre-52. You don't even have to say Deadpool is at most peak human. Just that DS is superior in every way with the exception of the healing factor. The main advantages Slade has are his speed and skill. That's basically all you ever need against Deadpool. Adding in the intelligence would be a bit too much, imo.

#865 Edited by Cable_Extreme (10553 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: I def remember you, my grandfather just had a brain hemorrhage, he needed help so i wasn't able to get on.

As for the fight, your right, if it was New 52 version with a mixture of Nth metal and promethium armor then Deadpool doesn't stand a chance, this is the same armor that allowed deathstroke to survive a submarine being thrown on him and continue fighting. As for pre-52 deathstroke, his feats outshine deadpool's. He is dodging machine gun fire by near point blank range by multiple people, and is taking on teams of highly train individuals. Deadpool i think leans on his healing factor, and when Deathstroke goes in for a kill, there isn't anything stopping his blade from cutting off Deadpools head and tossing it in a bank fault lol.

#866 Posted by TheBrownPowerRanger (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say. deathstroke is stronger, smarter, a good tactician and may be a little more skilled but deadpools healing factor is better.

I think its a tie with a slight lean towards deathstroke.

#867 Posted by _Atomikill_ (4471 posts) - - Show Bio

See, the thing with Deathstrokes healing factor is that the more he does it, the rage-ier he gets. Like the Hulk, but with healing. He goes berserk. So how many times Wade steps up to bat and manages to hit the ball, the pitcher will get better.

#868 Edited by VaporishLicense (126 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke. he probably wont kill him but he will fuck up his day

#869 Edited by marvelelite09 (232 posts) - - Show Bio

DP in my opinion

#870 Posted by marvelelite09 (232 posts) - - Show Bio

DP in my opinion

#871 Edited by CF12793 (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

Swear to God I've commented on this thread, but alas, I can't find it.

Anyways, in a straight up fight barring no plot devices or any weird random weapons or gadgetry, Slade should take this handily. I love Deadpool. I think that he's the more interesting character than Deathstroke is. I mean, people forget that underneath all of his humor there's a broken soldier who never got any sort of praise from anyone in his life, despite trying to be a good guy and do the right thing (aside from being a mercenary and killing people for money). But as much as I prefer Deadpool over Deathstroke in terms of their character, I've always thought that Deadpool has no chance of beating Deathstroke. Simply because Slade does his job TOO well. Much better than any other pro assassin. We've seen what he can do with just his normal gear, and with prep? He's been referred to by many high calibre DC characters as the World's greatest tactician, and he can come up with several ways to get out of any situation in seconds. Deadpool...can't do that. We've seen him be a wiz with prep, for sure, but no where near the level of Slade. Also, in pretty much all physical categories, Slade has Wade beat (minus the healing factor) and since Deathstroke wears armor and Deadpool doesn't, it should be harder for Wade to do damage then for Slade to. Slade's more skilled than Wade, I don't think it's worth arguing. Even being the big fan of Deadpool that I am, i can admit this. It'd be a long fight, and I'm sure that DP would make Deathstroke respect the hell out of him afterwards, but Deathstroke would win eventually either through KO or simply outsmarting Deadpool.

#872 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

DP.

#873 Edited by jashro44 (29460 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#874 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (7086 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Deathstroke.

Dear lord in heaven this thread is still going? Was going, and growing stale, when I first joined a few years ago.

Deathstroke wins. No question. La sigh.

#875 Posted by Chibi_cute (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's healing factor will decide this battle.

Deadpool wins.

#876 Posted by Cable_Extreme (10553 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's healing factor will decide this battle.

Deadpool wins.

It won't decide the battle. Armor and healing factor > than just better healing factor. A simple decapitation will be enough for Slade to punt his head down a hill and count for a KO. He has the speed advantage to do so.

#877 Posted by GraniteSoldier (10939 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke. Certainly Wade will probably eventually heal from the things DS will do to him, but a decapitation is not an instant heal. Stroke is faster, stronger, smarter, and more skilled that Deadpool in my opinion. I'm not trying to take anything away from Deadpool, but barring a plot purpose, I don't see him beating Deathstroke.

#879 Posted by i_like_swords (20682 posts) - - Show Bio

It pains me as a legitimate Deadpool fan to see other fans spout stuff like "he heals better and is insane so he winz1!1!" It makes us more well informed fans look bad.

Yeah, Deathstroke wins pretty handily. Bet he doesn't eat a lot of tacos though.

#880 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (8446 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins.

Better armor, decent healing factor, better strength, better tactics.

Deadpool might throw him some curveballs but Slade would be able to adjust and retaliate.

Deathstroke's the better mercenary.

#881 Edited by God_Spawn (39298 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people vastly overestimate Deadpool's unpredictability when it comes to his fights. It didn't seem to help him against Logan when he doesn't have prep. It didn't seem to help him when he recently lost to Daredevil. It didn't help him in his other match against Daredevil. It didn't help him in either match against Iron Fist. Most of his fights outside of prep, his unpredictability doesn't seem to help him much. People should stop acting like it does when it comes to him fighting competent fighters.

#882 Edited by Wolverine08 (47931 posts) - - Show Bio

Stroke.

#883 Edited by Cable_Extreme (10553 posts) - - Show Bio

@judas907 said:

Deadpool would kill Deathstroke than go get some tacos. Deadpools healing factor is far superior than Deathstroke I mean he's missing an eye and Deadpool survives being decapicated and he shoots himself in the head out of boredom. And Deathstroke might be smarter and better at planning the battle but you can't account for the unpredictability and insanity of Deadpool.

What stops Deathstroke from decapitating Deadpool then punting his head down a hill? I mean he wears no armor, and is slower. Deathstroke does not have to kill Deadpool, he simply has to ko him, which Bullseye has done with a simple arrow to the head.

#884 Edited by i_like_swords (20682 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people vastly overestimate Deadpool's unpredictability when it comes to his fights. It didn't seem to help him against Logan when he doesn't have prep. It didn't seem to help him when he recently lost to Daredevil. It didn't help him in his other match against Daredevil. It didn't help him in either match against Iron Fist. Most of his fights outside of prep, his unpredictability doesn't seem to help him much. People should stop acting like it does when it comes to him fighting competent fighters.

I think it's just what Pool fans say when they want to say their favourite character to win.

#885 Posted by Batman242 (4913 posts) - - Show Bio

It pains me as a legitimate Deadpool fan to see other fans spout stuff like "he heals better and is insane so he winz1!1!" It makes us more well informed fans look bad.

Yeah, Deathstroke wins pretty handily. Bet he doesn't eat a lot of tacos though.

#886 Edited by i_like_swords (20682 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@judas907 said:

Deadpool would kill Deathstroke than go get some tacos. Deadpools healing factor is far superior than Deathstroke I mean he's missing an eye and Deadpool survives being decapicated and he shoots himself in the head out of boredom. And Deathstroke might be smarter and better at planning the battle but you can't account for the unpredictability and insanity of Deadpool.

What stops Deathstroke from decapitating Deadpool then punting his head down a hill? I mean he wears no armor, and is slower. Deathstroke does not have to kill Deadpool, he simply has to ko him, which Bullseye has done with a simple arrow to the head.

Deathstroke isn't so fast that Deadpool can't keep up. The skill gap is the issue, not speed.

He throws a sword before anyone in the room can blink, and decapitates and de-hands three hostage holders before any of them can react, and that's without harming the hostages. That's 6 different cuts in one sequence.

And as for the Bullseye incident during Way's run, I wouldn't take that fight seriously. During that same fight Deadpool managed to outsmart Bullseye by wearing a "meatsuit". If Bullseye could of pull off that ricochet headshot arrow that knocked him out, among his other insane feats like the toothpick from 100 ft feat, then surely he could of tagged a frenzied Deadpool who was running straight at him? Doesn't add up. But since we're bringing up Bullseye, you've given me an opportunity to further glorify Deadpool!

First scan he dodges Bullseyes cards and gunfire.

In the other four he dodges Bullseye's projectiles, and then outsmarts him, saves the girl, and hits him with the same bumper he threw up into the air.

So if Deadpool managed that, how could Bullseye so easily headshot him? Wade's got moves.

Back on point though, what I was proving was that what really separates the two is skill and gear. Deathstroke is a bit more skilled and armed a lot more dangerously. He isn't however too fast or strong for the Pool.

#888 Posted by i_like_swords (20682 posts) - - Show Bio

@judas907: You can hit someone who teleports pretty consistently if you know how to react and predict their movement, which can and has happens with teleporters all the time. Deadpool doesn't usually carry a teleporter anyway.

Deadpool isn't a knock off of Deathstroke. He started off as a parody (an intentional copy of something that is meant to be a funny joke version), but turned into so much more. Besides somewhat similar costumes, and their choice of job, there aren't many things they copy each other on. Their motivations, personalities, and all around characters are just completely different.

Well no.. Deadpool doesn't know he'll lose in a fair fight. He doesn't know Deathstroke here. Yeah, Deadpool with prep is pretty scary but I'd say Slade outclasses him, and he outclasses him further in a random encounter - like in this thread.

#890 Posted by i_like_swords (20682 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine predicts Deadpool. Daredevil predicts Deadpool. Plenty of people predict Deadpool. He's not as unpredictable as you're trying to make him out to be.

It wouldn't matter how Deathstroke estimated Deadpool, because he can end the fight on his terms once he susses out Deadpool. And don't say "no Deadpool is too unpredictable because he's crazy", because more and less skilled people than Deathstroke have done it. People seem to think Deadpools main asset is that he's so crazy and unpredictable. Which is false to an extent. It's somewhat of a factor, but he has many other strong points, and he's not impossible to read.

#891 Edited by Anjales (862 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm I'll give it to Slade, but Wade won't go down easily.

Slade's advantages: He's more armed, has stronger armor, he's physically stronger, I'll assume he's smarter though Wade isn't as dumb as he sounds.

Wade's advantages: Stronger Healing factor, his mouth tends to be distracting, as much of a professional Slade is, if his healing factor kicks in, he'll get more enraged, therefore more easily provoked by Wade's rambling.

As for H2H I think they are evenly matched but Slade is slightly better partly due to his advanced strength and brain.

So overall, its Deathstroke but barely.

#892 Posted by eternalnature (378 posts) - - Show Bio

the only way wade is beating slade is with a sixteen year old girl.

#893 Edited by d817819 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

well from what i understand deadpool has a higher pain tolerence, and clearly a better healing factor. That being said Deathstroke is definitely more intellegant, and from what i've observed has much better reflexes. I'd ay fifty fifty either way it's a tough fight but their is no way it ends in a draw.

#895 Edited by RogueShadow (14780 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool in a random encounter.

#897 Posted by jashro44 (29460 posts) - - Show Bio

@judas907: why on earth are you assuming that deadpool has the power of cosmic?

#899 Posted by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio

the only way wade is beating slade is with a sixteen year old girl.

Laugh. I though Terra was fifteen when that happened... :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#900 Posted by jashro44 (29460 posts) - - Show Bio

@judas907 said:

@jashro44: Deadpool team up #883. And how can you assume it's not I mean which reality of the marvel univerese do you want.

Because the battle forum rules state to use standard version unless stated otherwise...Your just reaching.