#1 Posted by the darknessss (3267 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight takes place in here and both get a m-16 with 100 armored piercing rounds,a katana each and a bo staff. Deathstroke gets an hour long info lesson on data. Data gets to do 10 mins research on deathstroke. ,vs,

#2 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell? I would have said Deathstroke without the armor piercing rounds.

#3 Posted by Mortein (4134 posts) - - Show Bio

do we count enterprise as an standard equipment for data?

#4 Posted by GenPatton (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Any kind of battle that involves a robot, especially the Terminators (that is, from the Terminator movies), Data, Robocop, etc., I'm in. Data could probably absorb more info in 10 minutes than Deathstroke could in an hour due to Data's advanced positronic brain. But it won't help just a whole lot in the fight. Deathstroke and Data both obviously have INSANE speed and reflexes. With an M16 I give it to Deathstroke. With a bow staff, it would be really close but Deathstroke again. If Deathstroke can beat the Flash while he was running full speed he can take out Data. With a katana Data would probably win but not after sustaining enough damage to die shortly afterward.

#5 Posted by Spartan101 (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

@GenPatton: d/s beat flash at full speed?? wow,,data might have probs here then,,i was going to say data 5.5/10 winner..now not so sure.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#7 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (7165 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm. Why was this bumped?

Deathstroke ... in a dear lord type stomp.

#8 Edited by Fetts (5163 posts) - - Show Bio

Data does make thousands of calculations per second. But I feel like 10 minutes of prep wouldn't be enough for Data to beat somebody like Slade. Especially while Slade has more prep time. I say Deathstroke.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (30281 posts) - - Show Bio

Off topic question about deathstroke but did he always have precog or is this something new to post flashpoint deathstroke?