Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Crom-Cruach said:
"Easily. "

Now I don't know about Sorrow, he can't really kill a ghost. That and he would have to fight off all the spirits of those he killed.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By sexy_merc

This would be a better match without any preparation.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By geraldthesloth

How does he hurt the Sorrow? 

I need a setting too.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
"This would be a better match without any preparation. "
Alright then, might remove it.
@geraldthesloth said:

"How does he hurt the Sorrow?   I need a setting too. "

Alright, I'll go cliche and go with a jungle.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By geraldthesloth

Cobra unit kills him.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By dane
@geraldthesloth: how?
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Metal Gear Solid vs Dathstroke = Deathstroke kill even the gamers that play that game

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Dane:  Well given that Cobra unit is a solid team and is in a jungle which is their prime setting I can see them taking it for many reasons, one Deathstroke is unprepaired and knows nothing of who he's fighting and what they're capable of. The only way Snake beat him was because through his codec he gained info on his opponent and what were their weakness was. Each of them can hurt Deathstroke bad outside of the Pain..because I don't think bee's will be doing anything..but they would previde a good distraction. The Fury,the Fear,and The End all have means of doing so and are extremely good at hiding themselves..well besides the Fury. The Sorrow isn't going to get hurt by anything Deathstroke can do to him since there's no prep and The Boss can give extremely good field orders on where to strike and them knowing the position will be find due to the End's parrot.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Dane:  Well given that Cobra unit is a solid team and is in a jungle which is their prime setting I can see them taking it for many reasons, one Deathstroke is unprepaired and knows nothing of who he's fighting and what they're capable of. The only way Snake beat him was because through his codec he gained info on his opponent and what were their weakness was. Each of them can hurt Deathstroke bad outside of the Pain..because I don't think bee's will be doing anything..but they would previde a good distraction. The Fury,the Fear,and The End all have means of doing so and are extremely good at hiding themselves..well besides the Fury. The Sorrow isn't going to get hurt by anything Deathstroke can do to him since there's no prep and The Boss can give extremely good field orders on where to strike and them knowing the position will be find due to the End's parrot. "

I still don't see how Slade is going to fair fighting all the pissed off souls of those he killed while fighting him against the sorrow.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By geraldthesloth
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Dane:  Well given that Cobra unit is a solid team and is in a jungle which is their prime setting I can see them taking it for many reasons, one Deathstroke is unprepaired and knows nothing of who he's fighting and what they're capable of. The only way Snake beat him was because through his codec he gained info on his opponent and what were their weakness was. Each of them can hurt Deathstroke bad outside of the Pain..because I don't think bee's will be doing anything..but they would previde a good distraction. The Fury,the Fear,and The End all have means of doing so and are extremely good at hiding themselves..well besides the Fury. The Sorrow isn't going to get hurt by anything Deathstroke can do to him since there's no prep and The Boss can give extremely good field orders on where to strike and them knowing the position will be find due to the End's parrot. "
I still don't see how Slade is going to fair fighting all the pissed off souls of those he killed while fighting him against the sorrow. "
I completely agree with you.
heraldthemoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By heraldthemoth

The Fear will win this by himself based on this scenario.He's faster than Deathstroke and with his camo can go undetected before launching an exploding grenade arrow.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By geraldthesloth

heraldthemoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By heraldthemoth
@geraldthesloth said:
" ...... "
What?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@geraldthesloth said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I still don't see how Slade is going to fair fighting all the pissed off souls of those he killed while fighting him against the sorrow. "
I completely agree with you. "

Then you have the End, who is the father of snipering. Can draw powers from the surrounding plant life, or photosynthesis. Has fought in many wars WW1 WW2. He also has the parot which will be hard for slade to remove in a forest setting.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By geraldthesloth
@heraldthemoth said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" ...... "
What? "
Your name..
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@geraldthesloth said:
" @heraldthemoth said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" ...... "
What? "
Your name.. "

Haha, yeah I noticed that to. Looks like you might have a fan or a stalker.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Achilles.

team

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@OmegaDynasty said:
" I still don't see how Slade is going to fair fighting all the pissed off souls of those he killed while fighting him against the sorrow. "
His staff can kill intangible opponents and this team has no abilities he hasn't walked all over before.

Scan on point, the lady he killed had the power to not only turn invisible but also intangible:

No Caption Provided
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" I still don't see how Slade is going to fair fighting all the pissed off souls of those he killed while fighting him against the sorrow. "
His staff can kill intangible opponents and this team has no abilities he hasn't walked all over before.

Scan on point, the lady he killed had the power to not only turn invisible but also intangible:

"

Well that lady is alive, that is why she was killed. If you played the game you would know that the Sorrow was the "Bosses" partner/lover who had died. He was the father of Ocealot. So how can you kill something intagiable that is already dead?
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@OmegaDynasty said:
"
"
Well that lady is alive, that is why she was killed. If you played the game you would know that the Sorrow was the "Bosses" partner/lover who had died. He was the father of Ocealot. So how can you kill something intagiable that is already dead? "
Same way Deadman can be killed with energy weapons that can affect him (even if he is a ghost). Comic logic allows it.

Deathstroke smacks around the teen titans. I don't see this team being much of a problem for him.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
"
"
Well that lady is alive, that is why she was killed. If you played the game you would know that the Sorrow was the "Bosses" partner/lover who had died. He was the father of Ocealot. So how can you kill something intagiable that is already dead? "
Same way Deadman can be killed with energy weapons that can affect him (even if he is a ghost). Comic logic allows it.  Deathstroke smacks around the teen titans. I don't see this team being much of a problem for him. "

True, that may work. 

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Crom-Cruach

not bad video.

Convinced me that Deathstroke can without a doubt take this team.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Crom-Cruach said:
"not bad video.  Convinced me that Deathstroke can without a doubt take this team. "

He wasn't the hardest boss, the End was a mutha..lol
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By iLLituracy

Not at all. If anything, he was the easiest. All you had to do was get to the end of the stage, die and use the revive pill...there was no fighting whatsoever.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@iLLituracy said:
"Not at all. If anything, he was the easiest. All you had to do was get to the end of the stage, die and use the revive pill...there was no fighting whatsoever. "

Yeah, thats what I'm saying. Said the End(Old man) took forever to kill.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FinalStar86

The only one that may be a problem is the Sorrow, DS kills the rest very easily even without prep time

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
"not bad video.  Convinced me that Deathstroke can without a doubt take this team. "
He wasn't the hardest boss, the End was a mutha..lol "
maybe so. But all of the others can die by deathstrokes normal weaponry, hence, with his track record and abilties. There is no doubt left in my mind he wins this.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iLLituracy
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @iLLituracy said:
"Not at all. If anything, he was the easiest. All you had to do was get to the end of the stage, die and use the revive pill...there was no fighting whatsoever. "
Yeah, thats what I'm saying. Said the End(Old man) took forever to kill. "
I literally spent that whole fight healing and then running around the jungle and happening upon him and firing wildly at him before he flash-banged me. The only sniper shot I landed was my last one. That whole fight was a pain, and it didn't help that I shot his parrot in the beginning, either.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FinalStar86
@Crom-Cruach said:
" not bad video.  Convinced me that Deathstroke can without a doubt take this team. "
With ease too, Slade regularly slaps the Titans and the Outsiders around like a bunch of chumps, except the Sorrow, this team won't even be a challenge to Slade
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:

No Caption Provided
"
There's a difference between an intangible opponent and a ghost, also you posted him using his sword.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By geraldthesloth
@FinalStar86 said:
" The only one that may be a problem is the Sorrow, DS kills the rest very easily even without prep time "
Nope.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FinalStar86
@geraldthesloth said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" The only one that may be a problem is the Sorrow, DS kills the rest very easily even without prep time "
Nope. "
Yup, very very easily
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By geraldthesloth

@FinalStar86 said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" @FinalStar86 said:
Nope. "
Yup, very very easily "
No, for ever fight Slade's in the environment plays into his favor this is one situation he isn't winning in due to his fact his enemies know where he is and each of them is extremely skilled, don't base it on he fights teams and wins..Batman does the same, it doesn't mean he wins every fight he's in. Each of these foes is extremely skilled and gifted explain how he defeats the fear? or the rest of the crew in a situattion that completely moves the tide into their favor. The only weak link is the Pain but his bees are good enough for a distraction to leave the Fear open to strike him and paralyze him.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO Slade has a shot at pulling this off, but Fury and Sorrow are going to give him a run for his money on their own.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@geraldthesloth said:
""There's a difference between an intangible opponent and a ghost, also you posted him using his sword. "
does prove he has gear to affect intangible opponents and with that video showing someone with abilities far below Deathstroke's beating Sorrow, then he can win.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
""There's a difference between an intangible opponent and a ghost, also you posted him using his sword. "
does prove he has gear to affect intangible opponents and with that video showing someone with abilities far below Deathstroke's beating Sorrow, then he can win. "
Because Sorrow was helping Big Boss the entire game, if you haven't played it not my fault.

And it doesn't prove anything seeing as her intangibility and Sorrow's are completely different in nature.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
does prove he has gear to affect intangible opponents and with that video showing someone with abilities far below Deathstroke's beating Sorrow, then he can win. "

True, although he will have to get through the other ghost. Not even sure how many people Slade has killed.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FinalStar86
@geraldthesloth said:

"   @FinalStar86 said:

" @geraldthesloth said:

" @FinalStar86 said:
Nope. "
Yup, very very easily "
No, for ever fight Slade's in the environment plays into his favor this is one situation he isn't winning in due to his fact his enemies know where he is and each of them is extremely skilled, don't base it on he fights teams and wins..Batman does the same, it doesn't mean he wins every fight he's in. Each of these foes is extremely skilled and gifted explain how he defeats the fear? or the rest of the crew in a situattion that completely moves the tide into their favor. The only weak link is the Pain but his bees are good enough for a distraction to leave the Fear open to strike him and paralyze him. "
Not really, when he was smacking around the Titans and the Outsiders they were on an island where environment played no factor in the fight.  Slade is no stranger to the jungle himself.  Also except for the End and maybe the Fear, none of these characters are exactly masters of the Jungle themselves, you fight the Fury before going to Volgins base and the Boss is practically next to Volgin for the entire game.    
How does he beat the Fear? Simple, he shoots him in the head,  or beats him to death, stealth camo can be seen even without any thermal vision and Slade's senses and coordination are practically superhuman.  He's a bullet timer who can literally catch bullets shot from his own gun and would easily dodge or block his arrows.  

The Fury is too predictable, he'll fly around screaming at the top of his lungs with a flame thrower, Slade would shoot his fuel tank and kill him.  Boss won't even be a slight annoyance in this fight.  
The only possible threat is the End and Slade is already a bullet timer and is alot smarter also, he uses the environment to get in close then curbstomp the old man.  

Slade already owns teams of super heroes and environment rarely plays a factor, Slade is too smart and too skilled for this team
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By geraldthesloth
@FinalStar86: Right, because the Titans and outsiders are known for their Strategic advantages? Every fight slade has been in for the most part was won through being prepared for it. Right, he shoots the fear in the head who was able to dodge bullets fired at him by Big Boss. If stealth camo can be seen without thermal vision it defeats the point of it being stealth..it was made that way for the game only. Boss noted him as being invisible to his eye. And suddenly he can catch things that he wont be able to hear coming? I forgot that Crossbolts make a big boom when fired, my bad.

You're saying this like Slade knows who he's fighting and he doesn't. He doesn't know where the end is and that's the thing the End always has a strategic advantage over his opponents by getting on the high ground and when Slade reaches him he'll have already flash banged and made his run for it. Slade is smart and skilled but it isn't enough for him to win every fight he finds himself in.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FinalStar86
@geraldthesloth said:
" @FinalStar86: Right, because the Titans and outsiders are known for their Strategic advantages? Every fight slade has been in for the most part was won through being prepared for it. Right, he shoots the fear in the head who was able to dodge bullets fired at him by Big Boss. If stealth camo can be seen without thermal vision it defeats the point of it being stealth..it was made that way for the game only. Boss noted him as being invisible to his eye. And suddenly he can catch things that he wont be able to hear coming? I forgot that Crossbolts make a big boom when fired, my bad.   You're saying this like Slade knows who he's fighting and he doesn't. He doesn't know where the end is and that's the thing the End always has a strategic advantage over his opponents by getting on the high ground and when Slade reaches him he'll have already flash banged and made his run for it. Slade is smart and skilled but it isn't enough for him to win every fight he finds himself in. "
Actually yes, Batman has even stated that if Nightwing were leading the Titans that they could defeat the Justice League, that part isn't really debateable. 
Not really, Slade has fought both the Titans and the Outsiders several times without prep and usually owns them for the most part. 

I don't recall the Fear ever dodging bullets, I beat MGS3 like 2 weeks ago and from what I saw, he nailed Big Boss in the leg with an arrow then he rolled out of the way of the rest of them, even so Deathstroke has tagged bullet dodgers with gun fire below.  

Not really, it still conceals the user but people can still notice the blur in the background.    

Slade doesn't have to know who he is fighting because except for the Sorrow, all members of the Cobra unit have linear abilities, one shoots arrows from a crossbow, one uses hornets to attack, one uses a flame thrown and one uses a sniper rifle, all can easily be dealt with by a real time tactician of Slade's calibur.  

No, but crossbolts are alot slower then bullets are, even if the Fear could tag him Slade has a regeneration factor, not on the same level as someone like Deadpool's but can easily heal from minor wounds like gun fire and arrows.  

You make it seem like Slade can't avoid a flash bang, he could easily blitz the End and break his neck before he tries throwing one, and Slade is on Batman's level in terms of stealth,  the End would never seem him coming.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By geraldthesloth
@FinalStar86: Batman has said alot of things, word of mouth hasn't been a good fallacy in comics in forever.
Name an instance where he's came in unprepared and actually won.
Also, have you seen stealth outside a video game? we've seen in plenty of movies and games the blur is there for the viewers and for no reason else.
Again, against them one on one he'll win but that isn't the case he's fighting them as a team.
Also he doesn't use simple Crossbolts, they're alligned with poison and others with white phosphorus and frag grenades.
You make it seem like you don't know what a flash bang is, and surely you don't understand the mechanics of the End.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FinalStar86
@geraldthesloth said:
" @FinalStar86: Batman has said alot of things, word of mouth hasn't been a good fallacy in comics in forever. Name an instance where he's came in unprepared and actually won. Also, have you seen stealth outside a video game? we've seen in plenty of movies and games the blur is there for the viewers and for no reason else. Again, against them one on one he'll win but that isn't the case he's fighting them as a team. Also he doesn't use simple Crossbolts, they're alligned with poison and others with white phosphorus and frag grenades. You make it seem like you don't know what a flash bang is, and surely you don't understand the mechanics of the End. "
I really don't understand this, how often does Batman actually say something that isn't at least somewhat viable?  Also except for maybe like..two members none of the Cobra Unit are exactly master tacticians themselves...and at least several of the Titans like Grayson, Drake and Arsenal have actually shown strategic ability, especially Dick and Tim. 

This is how stealth is portrayed in MGS,  it works, it conceals the target, but it isn't full proof.  
Yeah they are laced with Posion from a specific spider he mentioned, I know but that doesn't make them any faster.  

I understand the mechanics of the End very well, that was by far the most annoying boss fight in the series, the whole purpose of the flash bangs were so characters would have to engage him in a sniper battle because getting in close would result in him chucking a flash bang then high tailing it somewhere else.  Thing is, he won't get be able to see Slade coming up on him like he did Big Boss.

Again, Slade owns teams without prep that are smarter, far more skilled, have better tech and powers that the Cobra unit do not have, Titans East, the previous Outsiders series, even in the recent TT
 issues and in the current Titans series he has busted teams with no prep. 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By progenitorigin

That is an interesting thought about the Sorrow, if it's post-death, since he was using spiralling psychic bolts in his little River Styx, and with how many people Slade's killed, that'd be some traffic.  I think the only two that would give a good fight in the Cobra unit would be The Fury, and The Sorrow.  The Joy's a great soldier, but against Slade with his augmented abilities, she wouldn't hold up long.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By geraldthesloth
@FinalStar86: He's done it plenty of times,Remember when he said Tim Drake is as skilled as he is?

No, it's how stealth is portrayed in everything just about, if he doesn't have thermal goggles he isn't seeing him, the difference is he won't be able to sense the arrow because arrow's won't be heard fired from his crossbolts and when they hit he's either falling down being poisoned or losing a limb due to explosives.

Do you not understand the parrot? that's the point of the parrot to give position Slade doesn't know it's purpose and won't be able to sneak upon the end because of it.

Again, they were never prepared for Slade, and Slade was prepared for them. Give an instance of a him winging it to them without them losing their composure, because Cobra unit won't lose theirs against him.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FinalStar86
@geraldthesloth said:

" @FinalStar86: He's done it plenty of times,Remember when he said Tim Drake is as skilled as he is?  No, it's how stealth is portrayed in everything just about, if he doesn't have thermal goggles he isn't seeing him, the difference is he won't be able to sense the arrow because arrow's won't be heard fired from his crossbolts and when they hit he's either falling down being poisoned or losing a limb due to explosives.  Do you not understand the parrot? that's the point of the parrot to give position Slade doesn't know it's purpose and won't be able to sneak upon the end because of it.  Again, they were never prepared for Slade, and Slade was prepared for them. Give an instance of a him winging it to them without them losing their composure, because Cobra unit won't lose theirs against him. "

That might be true, at least in terms of potential that Tim will eventually surpass him. 
This is how stealth has always been portrayed since MGS1, you can still see the users outline, Slade can and will see him

Also the crossbow does make a sound when fired.  It's even in the cut scene where the Fear nails Big Boss with an arrow 

Sounds like it made a noise to me.

I'll admit that the parrot might be a problem but Slade will eventually shoot it down.

Why would the Titans try to prep for Slade when they have Donna Troy and Miss Martian on their roster?  Also I mentioned several times where Slade owned them with no prep including Titans East and the previous Outsiders series.   

Also neither Slade nor the Cobra Unit have prep in this fight.  He may not know their abilities at first but they won't know his either
What do you mean by "lose their composure"? What does that have to do with the fight? And you can bet that the Fury and the Pain would lose theirs long before any of the Titans would. 
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@progenitor said:
"That is an interesting thought about the Sorrow, if it's post-death, since he was using spiralling psychic bolts in his little River Styx, and with how many people Slade's killed, that'd be some traffic.  I think the only two that would give a good fight in the Cobra unit would be The Fury, and The Sorrow.  The Joy's a great soldier, but against Slade with his augmented abilities, she wouldn't hold up long. "

The one's I see being a trouble are The sorrow, The End, and the Fury. The others will most likely be defeated easier then the others for reason you mentioned. Not sure about the Fear though.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FinalStar86
@OmegaDynasty:I see the Fear as a bigger threat then anyone else in this fight minus the Sorrow, but he's not very bright.  His weapon is too slow also. 

Also now that I think about it, from what I understand the only time the Sorrow was able to pull that River BS is when Big Boss jumped down that waterfall in the sewers to get away from Ocelot.  My guess is that the only way the Sorrow could engage in someone in that manner would be if that person was already near death
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By progenitorigin
@OmegaDynasty said:
"@progenitor said:
"That is an interesting thought about the Sorrow, if it's post-death, since he was using spiralling psychic bolts in his little River Styx, and with how many people Slade's killed, that'd be some traffic.  I think the only two that would give a good fight in the Cobra unit would be The Fury, and The Sorrow.  The Joy's a great soldier, but against Slade with his augmented abilities, she wouldn't hold up long. "
The one's I see being a trouble are The sorrow, The End, and the Fury. The others will most likely be defeated easier then the others for reason you mentioned. Not sure about the Fear though. "

The only reason i'm skeptical about The End is because Slade has experience in sniping as well, and even though The End is the father of sniping in his own respective universe, Slade has an augmented thought process, and finding snipers is a matter of process of elimination.  So unless The End gets a headshot right off the bat, if he tags Slade, his healing factor would kick in and then he'd probably end up finding The End and his parrot.