#1 Edited by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Rules: Random encounter, all in character, all have standard equipment. Takes place in empty city streets.

Characters dont have knowledge of each other, but the team runs across DS when he's just committed a multiple murder/assassination, which they witnessed.

Victory by death or incapacitation.

EDIT: Teams start 100 feet apart.

#2 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6464 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps.

Cap would give him a hard time on his own. He'd lose, but he'd give him hell.

#3 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#4 Posted by SlimJ87D (10291 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII said:

Team stomps.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Team stomps.

This

#6 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems to me this would be a close fight. With morals on, the team would be holding back from their full potential. They know DS is dangerous, but not how dangerous. DS on the other hand, being who he is and being outnumbered, probably wouldnt hold back. If the team wins, then at least 1 or 2 are dead at the end. At least that's my take on it.

#7 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Slade had morals off?

#8 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

What if Slade had morals off?

I kind of thought Slade with morals off is pretty similar to morals on. I mean, he's an assassin. Going up against 3 heroes would mean (at least to me) that he wouldnt be holding back. For heroes it's different, even when outnumbered they tend to hold to their morals.

#9 Posted by Nefarious (21211 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII: Ah, you're back. Welcome back. 

The team jump him.
#10 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with the team.

#11 Posted by 80sBaby (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does Cap need help?

#12 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

Why does Cap need help?

Because Deathstroke would murder him and take the shield as a trophy.

#13 Edited by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@80sBaby said:

Why does Cap need help?

Because Deathstroke would murder him and take the shield as a trophy.

I think it would be a decent fight with Cap and DS don't know much about DS so can't give an opinion.

#14 Posted by Manchine (4184 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Team stomps.

#15 Posted by 80sBaby (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton:Nah. Slade's not that much above Steve, if at all. Any fight between them is going to be close, regardless of the victor (who'd be Cap, btw :-P )

#16 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

@WillPayton:Nah. Slade's not that much above Steve, if at all. Any fight between them is going to be close, regardless of the victor (who'd be Cap, btw :-P )

Batman against Cap would be a good fight, and DS defeats Batman fairly easily.

#17 Posted by 80sBaby (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: No, DS doesn't defeat Bruce "easily." He (DS) still has to work for it, despite his physical advantages. He's even commented as such. By my way of thinking, Cap is more skilled than Slade and a better physical specimen than Bruce. That gives him the overall edge against either Batman or Deathstroke.

#18 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins. Pretty easily.

#19 Posted by HolySerpent (12628 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#20 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

@WillPayton: No, DS doesn't defeat Bruce "easily." He (DS) still has to work for it, despite his physical advantages. He's even commented as such. By my way of thinking, Cap is more skilled than Slade and a better physical specimen than Bruce. That gives him the overall edge against either Batman or Deathstroke.

Batman gets 2 shots in, after which DS beats the crap out of him until he's unconscious, and, with little difficulty.

#21 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Team takes it 6/10

They'll probably lose one or 2 members thougb

#22 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

Team takes it 6/10

They'll probably lose one or 2 members thougb

That sounds pretty reasonable to me. I figure DS would pick off Daredevil and Hawkeye first, seeing as how Cap has the shield. DS can just try to stay away from Cap and avoid the shield throws, take out the guy with the bow first, then Daredevil. At that point he can close the distance and Cap would go down. The team, however, has numbers on it's side. So I see them having the chance if one hits him while DS is focusing on another, and that makes an opening for them to take him down.

I still kind of put it at 50/50... or maybe 55/45 for the team.

#23 Posted by jashro44 (22750 posts) - - Show Bio
@WillPayton said:

@80sBaby said:

Batman gets 2 shots in, after which DS beats the crap out of him until he's unconscious, and, with little difficulty.

1. Why not post the full fight so people don't get the wrong idea.
 2. Here is what happened after the fight:  Deathstorke stated that batman was better then the best and that "he would have hated to fight him with out his increased strength". As the second video shows batmans wounded him badly enough that some one far less skilled was able to hit a weakened slade. Slade might have a lot better feats then batman but slade based off past history slade isn't that much better to the point batman can't contend at all.

#24 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2862 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: Why do you hate deathstroke. Team stomps.

#25 Posted by entropy_aegis (15451 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@80sBaby said:

Post the full fight,Batman got in more than those 2 hits and Deathstroke was limping away.He even admitted that Batman could have beaten him and team wins handily.

#26 Posted by Ghost_Knight (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Does the OP not like Slade or something? This is serious overkill in huge favor of the Marvel trio who wins everytime.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (22750 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways despite my post above I think deathstroke could be a challenge here...Since he has his gear. Deathstroke is use to fighting multiple opponents at once he could use his staff to blast the ground under cap, dare devil doesn't have the gear to contend with deathstroke and his blade, and hawkeye...I think its safe to say he can't match deathstroke. I can see the team losing 1 or 2 members but they are taking the majority due to hawkeye covering them from a range and cap and dare devil double teaming up on him in close combat. I think cap is skilled enough to be a challenge on his own up close and dare devil will hit a distracted deathstroke a few times as well imo.

#28 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

2. Here is what happened after the fight: Deathstorke stated that batman was better then the best and that "he would have hated to fight him with out his increased strength". As the second video shows batmans wounded him badly enough that some one far less skilled was able to hit a weakened slade. Slade might have a lot better feats then batman but slade based off past history slade isn't that much better to the point batman can't contend at all.

I didnt post the rest because I didnt have it. Thanks for adding it.

Yes DS gets hurt, but it looks like it happens at the end when Batman crashes through the window and DS wasnt ready for it. Other than that, he says that Batman is better than the best he faced, which really doesnt tell us much as far as this fight. We still know that he beat Batman pretty decisively.

#29 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghost_Knight said:

Does the OP not like Slade or something? This is serious overkill in huge favor of the Marvel trio who wins everytime.

Just because you think one team wins doesnt mean the fight is spite. Thor vs Deathstroke would be serious overkill, this, is not.

#30 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm.

Honestly I think Deathstroke might have the advantage.

#31 Posted by jashro44 (22750 posts) - - Show Bio
@WillPayton said:

@jashro44 said:

2. Here is what happened after the fight: Deathstorke stated that batman was better then the best and that "he would have hated to fight him with out his increased strength". As the second video shows batmans wounded him badly enough that some one far less skilled was able to hit a weakened slade. Slade might have a lot better feats then batman but slade based off past history slade isn't that much better to the point batman can't contend at all.

Yes DS gets hurt, but it looks like it happens at the end when Batman crashes through the window and DS wasnt ready for it. Other than that, he says that Batman is better than the best he faced, which really doesnt tell us much as far as this fight. We still know that he beat Batman pretty decisively.

No problem. 

Deathstroke looked like he was limping before that to me on the balcony he seemed to be holding on to the wall a bit. Also read the dialogue. Batman wanted to help slade from what I read, but slade didn't want his help. Batman was also trying to talk where as slade was trying to get away from him. I'm not saying batman would have won I just disagree with the notion that it was easy or a stomp. I also disagree the kick in the window was what wounded deathstroke because batman didn't seem to be at full strength either there. It was a hard kick but I don't think it was enough to wound slade so badly. Batman actually did pretty well is all I'm saying.
#32 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
Steve alone could beat Slade.
#33 Posted by Wyldsong (5675 posts) - - Show Bio

As stated earlier, Cap alone has the feats to say he could give Slade hell. Team takes it.

#34 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@WillPayton said:

@jashro44 said:

No problem. Deathstroke looked like he was limping before that to me on the balcony he seemed to be holding on to the wall a bit. Also read the dialogue. Batman wanted to help slade from what I read, but slade didn't want his help. Batman was also trying to talk where as slade was trying to get away from him. I'm not saying batman would have won I just disagree with the notion that it was easy or a stomp. I also disagree the kick in the window was what wounded deathstroke because batman didn't seem to be at full strength either there. It was a hard kick but I don't think it was enough to wound slade so badly. Batman actually did pretty well is all I'm saying.

Yeah, Batman did pretty well I agree. And actually you make a good point that Bats was trying to talk and probably not going for a kill, which likely reduced his intensity a bit.

While I see that he was leaning against the window after the fight, it looks more like he was a bit tired and not injured. I dont think it was the strength of the kick alone that hurt him, it was the kick and all the flying glass and debris coming down on him. Notice in the panel when Batman crashes through the window, there's a tear in the material of DS's left arm armor which wasnt there before. It's only after that happens that he starts holding his left arm. That's why I think that's the point where he was injured in the arm.

#35 Posted by Ghost_Knight (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@Ghost_Knight said:

Just because you think one team wins doesnt mean the fight is spite. Thor vs Deathstroke would be serious overkill, this, is not.

So, you believe that Slade could take the team on all at once and win?

#36 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight isn't really that one sided. Cap is the only person here who can contend with Deathstroke, he can't win but he's the only one who would last more than a few minutes. Deathstroke could kill Hawkeye and Daredevil easily. If Deathstroke manages to pick both of them off and make it 1 on 1 it's possible for him to win. If they completely dog pile Deathstroke, let Daredevil and Hawkeye pick there shots while Cap keeps him busy, then the team wins.

#37 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghost_Knight said:

@WillPayton said:

@Ghost_Knight said:

So, you believe that Slade could take the team on all at once and win?

No, I think it's either 50/50, or 55/45 for the team. I think that their advantage is their numbers, and given that, they have a good chance to win. But, Slade will probably be fighting without much in the way of morals, while the team will.

The reason for the matchup was that i thought it'd be a good challenge for DS, who usually defeats any single street-level characters thrown against him.

#38 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not a stomp.

#39 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke only beat Batman because he had Physical advantages over him. Cap is probably on the same Physical level as Slade...and he's got backup from Daredevil and Hawkeye...both of whom are excellent fighters. And didn't Green Arrow beat Slade once?

#40 Posted by God_Spawn (38088 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Ollie beat Slade cause Slade let him. He had to into prison to get to Drakon IIRC or someone.

#41 Edited by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

@Shawnbaby: Ollie beat Slade cause Slade let him. He had to into prison to get to Drakon IIRC or someone.

Ah ok...I had no idea as to the situation...It's just something I've seen people discuss and wanted some clarification on. I couldn't think of any reason why a guy that beat the bat in H2H would lose to GA...thanks for clarifying.  

At any rate...Cap alone would put at least as much of a hurt on Slade as Batman did...and then he still would have to deal with DD and Hawkeye...No way Slade can win
#42 Posted by God_Spawn (38088 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: No problem.

#43 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby:You're only looking at one fight, in one issue of Detective Comics, Deathstroke beat Batman twice in the same issue.

#44 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

And once again people underestimate the hell out of Deathstroke...

Cap is slightly > Batman - and Deathstroke defeated him without getting hurt too bad

Hawkeye is slightly less skilled than GA and Deathstroke wrecked him.

And Daredevil is along the lines of Batman or Nightwing, and well you know who wins those fights.

#45 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania said:

Cap is slightly > Batman - and Deathstroke defeated him without getting hurt too bad

And Daredevil is along the lines of Batman or Nightwing, and well you know who wins those fights.

DS got hurt bad enough to slow him down some. Cap would put just as much a hurting on him solo as Batman did...and in this situation he ain't alone.   
And I'd say in Hand to Hand Hawkeye beats the hell out of GA. 
#46 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@PikminMania said:

DS got hurt bad enough to slow him down some. Cap would put just as much a hurting on him solo as Batman did...and in this situation he ain't alone. And I'd say in Hand to Hand Hawkeye beats the hell out of GA.

Again, you're focusing on one fight when Slade beat Bats several times. Hand to hand Hawkeye could of beaten Ollie BEFORE his traning with Natas, not after, and Ollie is a better archer than Clint is.

I agree that the team wins but Deathstroke could win if he turns it into a one v one against Cap by killing Hawkeye and Daredevil

#47 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@PikminMania said:

DS got hurt bad enough to slow him down some. Cap would put just as much a hurting on him solo as Batman did...and in this situation he ain't alone. And I'd say in Hand to Hand Hawkeye beats the hell out of GA.

Again, you're focusing on one fight when Slade beat Bats several times. Hand to hand Hawkeye could of beaten Ollie BEFORE his traning with Natas, not after, and Ollie is a better archer than Clint is.

I agree that the team wins but Deathstroke could win if he turns it into a one v one against Cap by killing Hawkeye and Daredevil

It's not like the other 2 are just gonna stand there and watch as DS kills one of them. If Slade focuses on one...the other two get a nice shot at his back...
#48 Posted by WillPayton (9535 posts) - - Show Bio

Also remember DS comes in with the weapons advantage, which is why it's entirely believable that he can take out either Daredevil or Hawkeye early in the fight. If he can do that early then his path to a win is much easier. The teams main goal would be to keep everyone alive as long as possible to allow for someone to hit him and slow him down. If one of their group falls with no damage yet done to DS, then a second is likely to fall soon afterwards. And, if 2 fall and he's still in good shape... he wins.

#49 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@WillPayton said:

Also remember DS comes in with the weapons advantage, which is why it's entirely believable that he can take out either Daredevil or Hawkeye early in the fight. If he can do that early then his path to a win is much easier. The teams main goal would be to keep everyone alive as long as possible to allow for someone to hit him and slow him down. If one of their group falls with no damage yet done to DS, then a second is likely to fall soon afterwards. And, if 2 fall and he's still in good shape... he wins.

Slade couldn't take down Batman alone without getting hurt. 2 of these 3 fighters are Batman level or higher while the third is about GA level in H2H and Slade has to fight all 3 of them at the same time. He's got nothing prepped for them. To say that Slade has a shot of winning here is just rampant Fanboyism.
#50 Edited by Onemoreposter (4069 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade wins. These are all human characters (non-meta). Usually they get referred to as "peak" Cap being the peakiest and possibly low end meta due to the fact that he doesn't produce fatigue toxins. Slade also doesn't produce fatigue toxins, has enhanced speed, and enhanced strength at least to the level he has no problem kicking down steel doors. Also, his healing factor is to the point that he can recover from a FATAL (yes it technically killed him) shot to the head in a few hours. To top it all off, he moves at the speed of though. Before I get into another debate about what that means I'll clarify. He sees, analyzes, and reacts simultaneously.

In those three he breaks steel chains, kicks down a steel door and it's stated that he dodged the bullets not the guns

There he trips the Flash. Notice the pole is behind one leg and in front of the other meaning he was fast enough to see the Flash running and quick enough to move the pole in front of him as he passed

There he heals from a laser that pierced his rib cage in seconds.

And finally, some icing on the cake. In these last two he gets his brain blown out and regenerates in a few hours.

I don't see how these guys are going to hurt him. I love Cap. He's one of my favorites, but he's a child next to Deathstroke. 'Stroke took on the JLA with minimal prep. He'll make minced meat out of Captain American, DD, and Hawkeye. It's been stated that Slade is immortal. There is no fighting him to the death unless it's yours.