Deathstroke vs Blade vs Scorpion vs Wolverine

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

Scorpion from MK. 1 day prep. starts in metropolis. morals are on. who wins?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nick_hero22

1) Deathstroke

2) Wolverine

3) Blade

4) Scorpion

1 DAY of prep is sufficient enough for Deathstroke to allocate a number of resources and to devise a well thought-out concrete plan with many contingencies as a added measure of support.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BloodsunXL

Scorpion

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

Blade, he has a whole arsenal of weapons. Vampire strength, agility, regen

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Genxsis

Going with Logan.

Logan is never the type to plan something out fantastic. Prep for him would be thinking about stabbing.

I saw the same for scorpion. Especially MK1 Scorpion.

Deathstroke is on par h2h with Blade and Wolverine. And his arsenal is comparable to Blades. However, Blade is the stronger of the two, has a healing speed at the level of Logan and is a fantastic with tactics. So, chances are it would work out that someone kills scorpion and those three fight. Neither of the two have the needed tech to burn out Logan's healing factor and the Metal bones make taking his head a no go. So, deathstroke next due to smallest healing factor and sadly blade doesn't have what it takes to keep logan dead.

SMDfanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SMDfanboys

Blade can' be killed by bullets, can regen any limbs cut off and has superhuman strength, speed, combat and weapons mastet.

Blade wins.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine would curbstomp Blade. Deathstroke with prep is another story. Not sure where Scorpion lies with prep.

SMDfanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SMDfanboys

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine would curbstomp Blade. Deathstroke with prep is another story. Not sure where Scorpion lies with prep.

My ass he would.

Blade is pretty much immortal, all the strengths of a vampire but none of the weaknesses.

He has superhuman reaction, strength and speed and would dice that overrated shorty like a meatball.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@SMDfanboys: Blade is pathetic compared to Wolverine.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Genxsis

@god_spawn: Huh? In what way? Blade is equal to Logan and almost every level minus the extent of his healing factor. Dude, you are being straight bias for some reason. Shield brought Blade in to stop Logan and mid conversation Logan acknowledged that they were even but stated he'd kill Blade while Blade says he'd win. So, I don't know where you are getting a stomp out of this.

@SMDfanboys: Blade can not regrow limbs. If he could, he wouldn't have needed the gun hand he had for a while from shield. His healing factor is just below that of X23 or Logan.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alexander505

Blade win

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant
  1. Deathstroke
  2. Blade
  3. Wolverine
  4. Scorpion
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Genxsis: Blade is barely faster, barely stronger, less skilled by some margin and can't overcome Wolverine's healing factor and durability while Wolverine can overcome his. You can call me biased when Blade has actually done something on Logan's level skill wise. And don't bother bringing up Dracula, that has no relevance here unless you think Blade can wreck the X-Men when he can't even beat Cyclops. And so what if SHIELD brought him in? Characters say things that aren't true in comics all the time. T'Challa said Shang Chi was more skilled than Iron Fist, and like Blade, there are no feats to suggest that. Hell, Wolverine has curbstomped Shang in a short fight and I have a hard time picking who is more skilled between the two. I doubt Blade is even a better swordsman than Wolverine.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Someone's going to bust out the scans where Wolverine saves Blade's behind and Blade comments in astonishment at how Wolverine moves even faster than Vamps.

One day prep, Deathstroke takes this though.

Wolverine then Blade ... then Mr. "get over here" in a definitive last place reserved for the mediocre (doesn't belong on the A-List here IMHO).

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nick_hero22

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Someone's going to bust out the scans where Wolverine saves Blade's behind and Blade comments in astonishment at how Wolverine moves even faster than Vamps.

One day prep, Deathstroke takes this though.

Wolverine then Blade ... then Mr. "get over here" in a definitive last place reserved for the mediocre (doesn't belong on the A-List here IMHO).

This

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. Logan
  2. Deathstroke
  3. Blade
  4. ........
  5. ........
  6. Scorpion
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#17  Edited By Strider1992

I noticed a lot of people seem to be neglecting Scorpion when really he is the strongest here in terms of ability. Last time I checked he was an undead hellfire type guy who can BFR people to hell. If thats still the case Scorpion should win.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Genxsis said:

@god_spawn: Huh? In what way? Blade is equal to Logan and almost every level minus the extent of his healing factor. Dude, you are being straight bias for some reason. Shield brought Blade in to stop Logan and mid conversation Logan acknowledged that they were even but stated he'd kill Blade while Blade says he'd win. So, I don't know where you are getting a stomp out of this.

@SMDfanboys: Blade can not regrow limbs. If he could, he wouldn't have needed the gun hand he had for a while from shield. His healing factor is just below that of X23 or Logan.

It wouldn't be a stomp but Wolverine would eventually overwhelm Blade

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Strider92 said:

I noticed a lot of people seem to be neglecting Scorpion when really he is the strongest here in terms of ability. Last time I checked he was an undead hellfire type guy who can BFR people to hell. If thats still the case Scorpion should win.

I see him as the bloke who got beat by, sigh, B-list martial artist Johnny Cage. So, I don't know where all these supernatural powers are climbing in from, but if he's all of a sudden a Ghostrider level baddie, he has no business being in a martial contest to begin with ...

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20  Edited By Strider1992

@Super_SoldierXII: Thats the problem with game characters their feats are quite hard to judge. I'm just going by what i've seen in previous Scorpion battles and he's apparently an undead guy with a load of hell powers now. He should be far beyond any street leveler.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nick_hero22

@Strider92 said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Thats the problem with game characters their feats are quite hard to judge. I'm just going by what i've seen in previous Scorpion battles and he's apparently an undead guy with a load of hell powers now. He should be far beyond any street leveler.

False

Scorpion is a decent fighter with a degree of pyrokinesis and teleportation, he has no feats that would put him beyond the street level category. Scorpion couldn't even defeat Liu Kang when he had Quan Chi helping in a 2 vs 1 fight, most of the people Scorpion has fought weren't exactly A-list material.

BossMan404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BossMan404

Blade or Deathstroke

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By TDK_1997

Deathstroke is winning.Logan comes in close second.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By nefarious

Deathstroke solos. 

/thread.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Genxsis

@god_spawn: I didn't plan on bringing him up, but I can see that you're not going to legit debate anything since you are already shooting doing feats. So yeah, good job on that sir.

I called you bias because the Marvel Universe itself puts him on Logan's level. The writers do it. The only reason they're opinions wouldn't hold wait is if you were being bias.

You make mention of what he has done, but be serious. Sad but true, Blade is no where near as popular as he is. He just isn't. Logan only has more showings because he not only has his own series, but the X series as well. Not to mention any cross overs of him because everyone loves him for some reason.

It's not even a question who the better swordsman is. It's going to always be the guy that uses it All the time verse the guy that picks it up once ever other month or less.

So I will say this to you and @TheAmazingImmortalMan: I agree that it Blade would lose to Logan. I stated such in my first post, but to say it's a stomp is banana's. Blade is the most well rounded in abilities in this entire group. That much is a fact. He's on the level with h2h. Has tons of options dude to multiple weapons. He great at tactics ect. He is the strongest. He is the fastest. But plan and simple no one in this has what it takes to actually kill Logan with his healing factor and Metal bones. If that were going, I'd have picked Blade for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scorpion should not be fighting here, his job should be to supply that voice in the background saying "Round 1: Fight!" and "DeathStroke Wins; Flawless victory"

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spidey 15

@Genxsis:

Huh? In what way? Blade is equal to Logan and almost every level minus the extent of his healing factor. Dude, you are being straight bias for some reason. Shield brought Blade in to stop Logan and mid conversation Logan acknowledged that they were even but stated he'd kill Blade while Blade says he'd win. So, I don't know where you are getting a stomp out of this.

He is not being bias. He is just logical enough to see who is the best of the two, according to feats. And yes, Blade has done nothing skill wise to be compared with someone like Wolverine. Statements most of the time are wrong( due to the existence of feats that prove the opposite ). Spider-man has stated that Logan is probably as fast as him. BP has stated that Cap knows every martial art in the world( or something like that ), spidey has stated that he can kill the Hulk etc... Statements like these are wrong due to the fact that constant feats prove the opposite of that. So Logan stating that, it doesn't mean it's true when feats prove otherwise.

:)

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spidey 15
@Genxsis: I called you bias because the Marvel Universe itself puts him on Logan's level. The writers do it. The only reason they're opinions wouldn't hold wait is if you were being bias.

According to your logic, spider-man can beat Firelord because writers believe so. Writers have different opinion with each other. Some writers might write that character in that way( as a pathetic fighter for example ) but some other might write him as the best. What we are looking for is not what an individual writer believe for a character, but what most writers have write for him that eventually has become established fact( and making sense of course ). Spidey is a well know dodger with an ability to sense danger. One writer forgot that and as a result he was being beaten by taskmaster because he got hit behind his head. Should i take that seriously? No. Same applies for Logan here.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@drgnx said:

Scorpion should not be fighting here, his job should be to supply that voice in the background saying "Round 1: Fight!" and "DeathStroke Wins; Flawless victory"

Don't forget. 

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jackofspades

blade wins

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Genxsis

@spidey 15: First, I want to say for the third time, I said Logan would win this. It's clear as day in my post. I also want to point out that I only disagree with him on the fact that he called Stomp. Something I believe I have said twice now. Please try to understand this aspect.

Now to address other things.

@spidey 15: Blade has done nothing skill wise to be compared with someone like Wolverine.

Can't agree with this at all. One, he's fought Logan. More than once I'm pretty sure. Fought Spider-man. Punisher. The Thing. Hoards of Mindless ones. Hadra agents. Shield agents. The Hand (I might be wrong about that one. I will go look for the scan if needed. But I could be wrong.) Mutants. Ghost rider. John Blaze. Demons on par with some of the more powerful mutants. And his natural enemy is not only more powerful than Logan (in terms of base stats) but he fights them in larger groups and handles them with ease. So, I just do not understand the idea that he's not on his level. Logan is in a much more popular series that affords him the chance to bang with some real bosses sure. I gather that. However, Logan often has help on this via Xmen/force/factor whatever the team at the time. So are there really that many more Solo feats that he has that blade can not match? Number of showing is not something that can be taken into account when as I said you're talking about an older and more popular character. Logan will certainly win that. However, what solo feats does he have that Blade can't even come close to? If like God_spawn you disregard vamps then, this is pointless.

He is just logical enough to see who is the best of the two, according to feats.

Nothing about Logan's feats says he's the best here. And I firmly stand behind that. Not to say, I'm trying to trash talk you. However, if this was Bone Claw Logan, this would be a totally different fight. Blade would trump him in almost every single area. But as I said before I would love to seriously debate this and see where it goes, because I believe I can prove they are in fact on the same level. If you would be interested. Should I start a thread?

So Logan stating that, it doesn't mean it's true when feats prove otherwise.

Ok. I understand you're point on this. However, I am going to offer you a counter perspective. (and I hope that I type this out correctly as I feel like it would be much simple to say) You and I are able to say that because we are not in the comic. In there would, those things are actually true. Rather or not it is something that is displayed my be different but doesn't make it less true. And example. That state that Logan is an amazing Martial artist. However, how often do you see more out of him than haymaker followed by rush followed by haymaker followed by Slash? That say that Logan is an expert swordsman, but how often do you actually see that? This is not to say that it isn't displayed. Based of the amount of times I've seen Logan use a sword vs his actually number of showings, I could call PIS on that. Especially when he uses said skills to defeat randomly introduced badguy number 8 who is only there to allow him to show off these skills. I saw a scan of cap knocking Hulk out with a punch and I thought "WTF??" My point in all this is you can't discount what the characters say verbally because the same logic could discount a great deal of their feats when compared to one another. Really hoping I made since on that.

Anyway, I would love to debate it and see where it goes. With the metal bones, I don't believe Eric could beat Logan. I don't believe many people could at least as far as by death. KO is a different story. However, I stand by them being on the same level or at the very very least in the same league.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By spidey 15

@Genxsis:

First, I want to say for the third time, I said Logan would win this. It's clear as day in my post. I also want to point out that I only disagree with him on the fact that he called Stomp. Something I believe I have said twice now. Please try to understand this aspect.

Don't worry, i didn't misunderstood your intentions, i just wanted to state some things that i thought were wrong in your post.

Can't agree with this at all. One, he's fought Logan. More than once I'm pretty sure. Fought Spider-man. Punisher. The Thing. Hoards of Mindless ones. Hadra agents. Shield agents. The Hand (I might be wrong about that one. I will go look for the scan if needed. But I could be wrong.) Mutants. Ghost rider. John Blaze. Demons on par with some of the more powerful mutants. And his natural enemy is not only more powerful than Logan (in terms of base stats) but he fights them in larger groups and handles them with ease. So, I just do not understand the idea that he's not on his level. Logan is in a much more popular series that affords him the chance to bang with some real bosses sure. I gather that. However, Logan often has help on this via Xmen/force/factor whatever the team at the time. So are there really that many more Solo feats that he has that blade can not match? Number of showing is not something that can be taken into account when as I said you're talking about an older and more popular character. Logan will certainly win that. However, what solo feats does he have that Blade can't even come close to? If like God_spawn you disregard vamps then, this is pointless.

First i would like to tell you i'm not the most knowledgeable person on Blade, but i had these kind of debates before, and not just me, i've also seen many debates with blade against Logan, cap etc.... and i can't remember anyone proving he could actually match their skills. So i just don't see why he could now, but i wouldn't mind debating about it.

I've seen one of their fights, though i can't remember it correctly, i'm pretty sure Logan was the one who had the edge in the fight. Blade indeed fought spidey, but that was something i've debated long ago with another user and i was debating on how spidey was not at his best in one of their fights( since somehow Blade manged to shoot him on the leg ). Also in Spider-man vs Vampires, Spidey seemed to had the edge over Blade and also he didn't seem he was trying his best against him. Mostly he was trying to help him. These are impressive showings for Blade but i can assure you, Logan had fought and done well against spidey in much more fair circumstances. Not sure, but doesn't blade use some kind of specific gadgets/ equipment to face most of his nemesis? I understand, he needs skills to go up against them, but i can also see he needs much more, whole most of the feats of Logan that i have in my gallery are pure skill.

Also, i would like to tell, that almost all of my skill feats for Logan that i have, are solo feats and trust me, they are a lot.

I see your point about popularity, but it isn't always true. Some characters with very little appearances, have amazing feats.

If you want though, i could tell you or post some of his feats.

Firstly, against martial artists.

Cap: One of their best fights in Wolverine's origins, where they were evenly( though Logan had the upper hand ) and he even used some skilled strikes to cause some serious damage to cap.

Shang Chi: Bone Claw Wolverine, completely humiliated Shang in one page fight, without his claws or HF being a factor at all.

DD: They never had an actual good fight, but even the ones they had has shown how skilled both warriors are.

Iron Fist: IIRC they had a sparring fight, recently in New Avengers i believe and it was just pure skills. They were pretty evenly and i even believe Logan had a slight edge. I think you know how skilled Danny is and how impressive that makes it. :)

Black Panther: In one old fight they had, it was shown that both could hold their own against each other, but in the end, Logan was the one who put BP down.

Logan had a lot more feats than that and if you wish i can post scans. And all are solo feats. :)))

Nothing about Logan's feats says he's the best here. And I firmly stand behind that. Not to say, I'm trying to trash talk you. However, if this was Bone Claw Logan, this would be a totally different fight. Blade would trump him in almost every single area. But as I said before I would love to seriously debate this and see where it goes, because I believe I can prove they are in fact on the same level. If you would be interested. Should I start a thread?

No need to start a thread. We can discuss it here.

See my above feats. I think they are enough to prove my point and if not, i can post more. I see your point, but i don't believe it's his bones that would make the difference here, but just skills. IMO, Logan has the clear edge. Don't get me wrong, i never underestimated Blade's skills, but i've seen nothing yet that puts him on par with one of the best fighters in MU.

Ok. I understand you're point on this. However, I am going to offer you a counter perspective. (and I hope that I type this out correctly as I feel like it would be much simple to say) You and I are able to say that because we are not in the comic. In there would, those things are actually true. Rather or not it is something that is displayed my be different but doesn't make it less true. And example. That state that Logan is an amazing Martial artist. However, how often do you see more out of him than haymaker followed by rush followed by haymaker followed by Slash? That say that Logan is an expert swordsman, but how often do you actually see that? This is not to say that it isn't displayed. Based of the amount of times I've seen Logan use a sword vs his actually number of showings, I could call PIS on that. Especially when he uses said skills to defeat randomly introduced badguy number 8 who is only there to allow him to show off these skills. I saw a scan of cap knocking Hulk out with a punch and I thought "WTF??" My point in all this is you can't discount what the characters say verbally because the same logic could discount a great deal of their feats when compared to one another. Really hoping I made since on that.

I'm not sure if i completely understood your point that i got what you are saying mostly. Well, in their universe, what they are saying, is somehow" true" to them, but not in actuality. For example, spidey's fight with firelord. It happened, it's a fact in their universe. Does that make it valid enough to be used in a debate?No, it's PIS.

When something that it is displayed it occurred enough times to prove the other thing wrong, then yes, it makes it less true. Indeed, Logan acts many times like a brute, but also like a skilled fighter. Both are established facts for the character, that he doesn't always relies on skills.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Genxsis: None of what you said regarding Blade's skill level is true. Popularity has little to do with it here. Daken wasn't around on the scene for awhile and he beat Wolverine, Deadpool easily and faced Cyber. Gorgon wasn't on the scene for so long and he beat the ever loving crap out of prepped Wolverine, Elektra and a bunch of soldiers at the same time. Until Blade has a list like this Iron Fist, Captain America, Daredevil, Shang-Chi, Deadpool, Shatterstar, Nuke, Psylocke, Elektra, Spiral, Shingen, Ogun, Sabretooth, Cyber, Romulus, Daken, Lady Deathstrike, Mister X, Bucky and him as Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Silver Samurai and Omega Red then you can say he is as skilled as Wolverine. Or he has at least beaten Captain America (which he can't either) then you can say he would be as skilled as Wolverine. And his physical stats aren't so above theirs either. He is barely stronger than Wolverine and I'll admit is possibly slightly faster but not enough to where his lack of skill compared to Logan would make up for it against him to even make it a great fight. You can make all the baseless claims about Blade you want but they are just that, baseless.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Genxsis

@spidey 15: Sir I would like to issue a fair challenge then. I do believe that I can prove that Blade is on his level.

@spidey 15: I'm not sure if i completely understood your point that i got what you are saying mostly.

I knew I didn't explain that one as best I could. If you could hear me talking I am sure you would get my point. It may not change you position completely, but I do believe you would take what I am saying into consideration if I was able to type it out better.

What need to be done so we can have this debate. I will gather my scans in the mean time an prepare.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15

@Genxsis: Alright then. Take your time.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Genxsis

@spidey 15: So I figured I would take another stab at explaining what I was trying to say earlier. But on a side note, is there going to be a new thread made for out debate or are we going to do it hear. I ask because I would like to make the request that you begin it. Reason being is I'm not of the position that Blade is better than Logan or would crush, him. Just that they are one the same level and I'd like a clear picture of comparison and your reason's they are not and I will offer a counter point. Does that sound reasonable?

Anyway. I was trying to explain the effect of how because a character is popular and has more showing, that character is often going to do a lot of things that really don't make sense when compared to others. So, lets take wolverine. Clearly his is top tier as far as fan's go in MU. Now, you say above that he beats of Shang-Chi horribly right? With out metal bones or his healing factor. Here is how that makes zero sense.

1)Why was his healing factor turned off? I'm just asking. Or do you mean that the beating was so one sided, that it never came into play.

also

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If Shang-Chi is fast enough to clearly dodge a bullet after it was fired and his Kung Fu is good enough for him to dismantle a Doombot with his bear hands, Why in the world did he get clowned by Logan? Like, what sense does that make?

Also, I know god.spawn said this but take Daken. Where has he been? Who trained him and why was he so beast that he Handled logan, who handed Shang-Chi? Or X-23. She defeated Logan in her first showing if I recall correctly. But Logan has years on her and that just makes no sense, but the writers wanted to give the character some weight and get her liked. Much like Daken. Both where well received and went on to do other equally as awesome things. I've seen blade dodge Bullets. Even from close range. Has Logan done this before? I ask, because like I said, what sense does it make for him to have defeated the likes of Shang-Chi without any Mutant power support, but then be defeated by brand new characters like X-23 and Daken who have none of the training or experience that he does? I'm bring those things up to say, that's why if stated by characters that the person is beast, it should have at least some weight. I recall some some wolf type thing that was connected to Logan/Daken/Sabertooth trained Daken. But no one really knows about him. But he's supposed to be super awesome as evident by Daken being that great and sense he's went on to amazing things, his training must be effective. Somehow, I feel like I'm probably not doing a better job this time around. So I will stop here and hope that perhaps, I was a bit more clear.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to our debate, where ever it takes place. I should be leaving work soon and then I'm going to get some sleep and be ready to rock. I will say again, on number of feats alone, Logan will certainly come out on top dude to the increased amount of showings compared to Blade.So, if we can agree that that won't be the over all factor, I think I have a fair change to make a statement. Otherwise, you are certainly going to crush my before this get's started.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bigcimmerian

@XImpossibruX said:

Blade, he has a whole arsenal of weapons. Vampire strength, agility, regen

Deathstroke is much stronger than him, but I'm not sure about speed.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bigcimmerian

@SMDfanboys said:

@god_spawn said:

My ass he would.

Blade is pretty much immortal, all the strengths of a vampire but none of the weaknesses.

He has superhuman reaction, strength and speed and would dice that overrated shorty like a meatball.

Vampires aren't that strong lol. Wolverine was killing them with ease and Blade isn't that much stronger than Wolverine.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spidey 15

@Genxsis said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@spidey 15: So I figured I would take another stab at explaining what I was trying to say earlier. But on a side note, is there going to be a new thread made for out debate or are we going to do it hear. I ask because I would like to make the request that you begin it. Reason being is I'm not of the position that Blade is better than Logan or would crush, him. Just that they are one the same level and I'd like a clear picture of comparison and your reason's they are not and I will offer a counter point. Does that sound reasonable?

Anyway. I was trying to explain the effect of how because a character is popular and has more showing, that character is often going to do a lot of things that really don't make sense when compared to others. So, lets take wolverine. Clearly his is top tier as far as fan's go in MU. Now, you say above that he beats of Shang-Chi horribly right? With out metal bones or his healing factor. Here is how that makes zero sense.

1)Why was his healing factor turned off? I'm just asking. Or do you mean that the beating was so one sided, that it never came into play.

also

If Shang-Chi is fast enough to clearly dodge a bullet after it was fired and his Kung Fu is good enough for him to dismantle a Doombot with his bear hands, Why in the world did he get clowned by Logan? Like, what sense does that make?

Also, I know god.spawn said this but take Daken. Where has he been? Who trained him and why was he so beast that he Handled logan, who handed Shang-Chi? Or X-23. She defeated Logan in her first showing if I recall correctly. But Logan has years on her and that just makes no sense, but the writers wanted to give the character some weight and get her liked. Much like Daken. Both where well received and went on to do other equally as awesome things. I've seen blade dodge Bullets. Even from close range. Has Logan done this before? I ask, because like I said, what sense does it make for him to have defeated the likes of Shang-Chi without any Mutant power support, but then be defeated by brand new characters like X-23 and Daken who have none of the training or experience that he does? I'm bring those things up to say, that's why if stated by characters that the person is beast, it should have at least some weight. I recall some some wolf type thing that was connected to Logan/Daken/Sabertooth trained Daken. But no one really knows about him. But he's supposed to be super awesome as evident by Daken being that great and sense he's went on to amazing things, his training must be effective. Somehow, I feel like I'm probably not doing a better job this time around. So I will stop here and hope that perhaps, I was a bit more clear.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to our debate, where ever it takes place. I should be leaving work soon and then I'm going to get some sleep and be ready to rock. I will say again, on number of feats alone, Logan will certainly come out on top dude to the increased amount of showings compared to Blade.So, if we can agree that that won't be the over all factor, I think I have a fair change to make a statement. Otherwise, you are certainly going to crush my before this get's started.

We don't really need a new thread. This battle includes Logan and Blade so, we can just discuss about them here. :)

And our debate would be about their skill levels. You believe they're on the same league, i beg to differ.

As you have already seen, God Spawn has mentioned why number of showings doesn't matter that much and you have said something about it, so i'll get to that later.

Yeah, what i meant was that the fight was so one sided that the healing factor never came into play.

Dodging bullets is impressive and from a point blank distance, but that's something that all super humans have accomplished in comics, including Wolverine. That's not something new and for someone as skilled as Wolverine, he wouldn't have any trouble defeating someone with that kind of reaction time. The reason, why he was clowned by Logan was because of his superior skills. Even Shang has commented how skilled he is and how he fights like a samurai ( something like that, i'm going by memory now ). Shang couldn't even tag him at all, or i believe he only landed one punch at best.

As for Daken, IIRC he was trained by Romulus( the Logan, Daken, Sabretooth related guy). And in his training, he learned the ability to be able to attack and appear in places the opponent doesn't look. It's a bit similar like stealth but it works faster and even during the battle. And if i'm not mistaken, at the time Daken had the muramasa blade in his claws so he could negate his healing factor. That all happened in Wolverine's Origins series.

Btw, i have seen scans of Logan easily handle X-23 so i'm not sure of what fight you were referring to.

As for bullet dodging, especially from point blank, that is something that Logan has been doing for long. I have a lot of scans like that if you need to see.

So, eventually, Logan beating Shang makes a lot of sense, due to the fact that he is a low level super human and being one of the most skilled characters. :)

Also i would like to add, that yes, Logan has numerous appearances, but i don't need all of them to prove he is better than Blade. If for example, Blade has appeared in 100 issues, i won't need 150 appearances of Logan to prove he is better. 5 of his best feats are just more than enough. Do you get my point? :)

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alexander505

@jackofspades said:

blade wins

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Genxsis

@spidey 15: LOL. So much confidence! Awesome. Alright sir. I am excited to debate you. By the way, where are you from. Something about the way that you phrase things leads me to believe that you are not from the states. I could be wrong about that however, but I am thinking that you are not.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By spidey 15

@Genxsis: LOL, It's because of my experience of debating. Eventually you'll be debating confident enough as well. :P

Indeed, i'm not from the US, I'm from Cyprus. Obviously my English are not the best, but i'm trying..lol

:P

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

BLADE WINS !

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

wolverine

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't see how any one would put down logan.

1. Logan
  2. Blade
  3. DS
  4. Scorpion