#101  Edited By MasterKungFu

lade

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aww...Man. Deathstroke is way too much for Count Blackula. Deathstroke murderstomps.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By Kokemabb200

Blade, easily

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

Blade, easily

I'd expect nothing less from this user.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade should win after a long, brutal fight.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well when I break it down it looks like this.

Strength: Slade easily he is in the 4-5 ton range from what I have seen, Blade is a one tonner at peak.

Speed: Draw they are both listed as outperforming elite athletes by far

Endurance: I'll say Draw again, Blade has the same stamina listing as Captain America, and Slade has no issue here either

Agility/Reflex: Agility is a draw but reflexes should go to Slade with his mental enhancements.

Enhanced Senses: Slades mental processing blows Eric out of the water here

Healing Factor/Durability: Blade has this edge but not by a huge margin

Now onto Skill:

Martial Arts: Draw

Firearms/Weapons: Draw

Tactical insight: Slade

Basically these two are nearly in the same ballpark but Slades ability to process information and react faster will give him the edge he needs to win, combined with being a better strategist overall I think this fight goes 8/10 in Slades favor but he again will have to work for it.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@imperfect_cell: Stronger, faster, better healing factor, more skilled with his sword, better sword etc.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Stronger, faster, better healing factor, more skilled with his sword, better sword etc.

Care to back these two up?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Kokemabb200

@imperfect_cell said:

@kokemabb200 said:

@imperfect_cell: Why would you say that?

Guess.

If you have a reason then you could say; I don't see your issue. I could recant that it would be easy. But Blade still wins.

He regularly fights vampires and monsters who are stronger and faster than any peak human. He's an expert with all weaponry, and a highly skilled fighter. He can lift over two tons and move faster than humans AND many vampires can see, which is important since when Spider-Man was fighting vampires he was having difficulty and got tagged several times. Is strong enough to punch through the head of a Mindless One. He's stalemated Wolverine and also beat Spider-Man when he was a vampire. Even when half dead he easily killed a were-scorpion.

If you have a reason why you think Deathstroke wins that's fine, I'd like to hear your reasoning. I disagree since I think Blade is physically superior and just as skilled.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

@kokemabb200 said:

Guess.

If you have a reason then you could say; I don't see your issue. I could recant that it would be easy. But Blade still wins.

He regularly fights vampires and monsters who are stronger and faster than any peak human. He's an expert with all weaponry, and a highly skilled fighter. He can lift over two tons and move faster than humans AND many vampires can see, which is important since when Spider-Man was fighting vampires he was having difficulty and got tagged several times. Is strong enough to punch through the head of a Mindless One. He's stalemated Wolverine and also beat Spider-Man when he was a vampire. Even when half dead he easily killed a were-scorpion.

If you have a reason why you think Deathstroke wins that's fine. I'd disagree since I think Blade is physically superior and just as skilled.

Your tendency to say Marvel wins.

Deathstroke fought and killed numerous aliens which are above peak humans, and take down multiple superhumans at once. Slade has beaten Donna Troy, which is a better feat than beating a Spider-Man who isn't thinking properly. Wolverine held back against Blade to my knowledge. And fodder is fodder, it really doesn't matter.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: @kokemabb200: You are both right actually,,, Slade and Blade are very evenly matched.. The physicals when you line them up are going to be as close as they can get as slade is a touch stronger and blade is a touch faster.. The skill thing and the healing factor are really evenly match also especially if we are talking swords,, but the one place I see Slade having a significant advantage is strategy and brain power... He is smarter than blade...Do you guys think this plays a role in this fight??

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I still see Slade as faster, and yes, his tactical ability will play into this fight.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Idk it will be hard to prove which is faster in my opinion or who is stronger because they are very close,,, but I give slade the advantage as he would use distraction to his advantage and all he has to do is cut blade's head off... I don't think its a stomp but slade should win 7 or 8 out of 10 in my opinion in tough fights...

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200 said:

@imperfect_cell said:

@kokemabb200 said:

Guess.

If you have a reason why you think Deathstroke wins that's fine. I'd disagree since I think Blade is physically superior and just as skilled.

Your tendency to say Marvel wins.

Deathstroke fought and killed numerous aliens which are above peak humans, and take down multiple superhumans at once. Slade has beaten Donna Troy, which is a better feat than beating a Spider-Man who isn't thinking properly. Wolverine held back against Blade to my knowledge. And fodder is fodder, it really doesn't matter.

I think I'm fairly even between characters, I'm a little biased towards Cyclops and Black Panther, but in general I don't discriminate between Marvel and DC properties.

I thought a lot of people here were picking Deathsroke, and I decided to defend Blade since I've read more books with him than with Slade and it looked like he was being overlooked.

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade Curbstombs Seth Rollins Style lol. Blade beat Dracula who has death stroke beaten better than that?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade Curbstombs Seth Rollins Style lol. Blade beat Dracula who has death stroke beaten better than that?

Wally West :p

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: loll he tripped a flash not moving at top speed or trying to seriously hurt him lol good try tho

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: loll he tripped a flash not moving at top speed or trying to seriously hurt him lol good try tho

He outsmarted Flash. How do you know Flash wasn't moving as fast as he could?

Anyway, the feat's PIS.

Care to show scans of Blade beating Dracula?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Blade for a very slime majority. Blade has healing, is stronger, on par reaction time, and is possibly faster. Slade however has more technical skill showings and is used to taking on heavy weights and has feats tsking them out, disregarding his Flash nonsense and prep feats.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Have you ever read Blade m8? Give me a few and I'll post some scans. I've read all his appearances minus his current run as Ronin

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@darthaznable said:

@imperfect_cell: Have you ever read Blade m8? Give me a few and I'll post some scans. I've read all his appearances minus his current run as Ronin

No, but I've seen his feats posted throughout Comic Vine.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: There aren't many on here I'll tell ya what.

I think I've seen most of his speed feats, plus a respect thread of his on reddit.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'm shocked to the responses.

Blade is almost immortal. His conditioning is well above peak. Better fighting skills and has the experience.

I vote Blade.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade more often than not.

Arexii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke wins

R4zerSh4rp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Deathstroke wins its probably not a stomp by any means. Gonna dump some appetizers from other RT's just to spice up the thread a little.

R4zerSh4rp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By R4zerSh4rp
Rips a vampir's head off probably easier than Slade could a normal human
Rips a vampir's head off probably easier than Slade could a normal human
No Caption Provided
Surprisingly good physical showings against Spidey regardless of the Spiderman here clearly lacking a bit of Peter's intellect/skill.
Surprisingly good physical showings against Spidey regardless of the Spiderman here clearly lacking a bit of Peter's intellect/skill.
No Caption Provided
Kinda just tags a dude who could blitz spidey sense. Feat hardly make sense for sh*t but its cool.
Kinda just tags a dude who could blitz spidey sense. Feat hardly make sense for sh*t but its cool.
No Caption Provided
Dismembers a vampiric enhanced monster
Dismembers a vampiric enhanced monster
Can move extremely fast in short burst that even a bullet timer like Wade could not perceive it
Can move extremely fast in short burst that even a bullet timer like Wade could not perceive it
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Pretty obviously superhuman show of force against Wade
Pretty obviously superhuman show of force against Wade
And yes he has fought/tagged speedsters
And yes he has fought/tagged speedsters
R4zerSh4rp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By R4zerSh4rp
No Caption Provided

Probably one of my favorite ones. He just flat out comes up with some anime blitzing bullsh*t against a Vampire.
Probably one of my favorite ones. He just flat out comes up with some anime blitzing bullsh*t against a Vampire.