#1 Posted by jashro44 (27409 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Rules

There are 2 rounds in the first round deathstroke only has the premethium blade, in round 2 deathstroke has his standard gear

pre flash point deathstroke

Black tarantula is unarmed in both rounds

morals are on

Begin 20 feat apart

both begin visible

Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

*this has been done once before but it was hand to hand...

#2 Posted by jashro44 (27409 posts) - - Show Bio

All right since black tarantula isn't that well known...

VS spider-man. Black tarantula wins. He also catches spider-man while he is in motion.

Rematch Against spider-man.

Getting shot is annoying

Black tarantula shows a healing ability. He also beats some one who claims they can crush an armored tank with there bare hands (she even comments that she was as helpless as a new born)

VS killdroids

Showing off a good pain threshold. Gets burned alive

#3 Posted by Nefarious (24701 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Tarantula. 

#4 Posted by jashro44 (27409 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Black Tarantula.

Why?

#5 Edited by Nefarious (24701 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: He is far stronger and faster than Deathstroke. Not to mention he has eye beams that will pose a big problem for Deathstroke since he won't know about it. BT will be hard to tag.
#6 Posted by jashro44 (27409 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@jashro44: He is far stronger and faster than Deathstroke. Not to mention he has eye beams that will pose a big problem for Deathstroke since he won't know about it. BT will be hard to tag.

I can agree about stronger but what makes you think black tarantula is faster and will be hard to tag?

#7 Posted by Nefarious (24701 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry I can't reply. I'm on a different computer for now. But, Black Tarantula is much faster than Spider-Man.Sure, Deathstroke can tag Flash but he needed prep to do that.

#8 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade.

#9 Posted by Strider92 (16994 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Tarantula will take a majority. His physical stats are to great. If he was a smart fighter he would stomp but because he likes to soak damage this puts him at a disadvantage. However his healing factor and stats will still let him take a majority.

#10 Posted by laflux (18408 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Black Tarantula will take a majority. His physical stats are to great. If he was a smart fighter he would stomp but because he likes to soak damage this puts him at a disadvantage. However his healing factor and stats will still let him take a majority.

#11 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6741 posts) - - Show Bio

As most probably know by now, I'm not a huge advocate of 'stats' over skill. For me, it's quite the opposite (in most cases). Though a healthy combination of both never hurts!

For starters, just because BT can hand it to Parker, doesn't mean it transfers well over to Slade. (ABC logic to be avoided at all costs.)

To be clear, BT is a bad fight for Parker (if Parker is not using his tech) whereas Parker is a bad fight for Slade. However, this does not mean BT can thereby take Deathstroke. Peter relies more heavily on his superior stats (an advantage he doesn't have against BT) and webbing (which can't really hold BT) to garner a victory whereas Deathstroke falls back more on skill and weaponry - both of which he has in spades - against superior adversaries.

Yes, BP has better stats than Deathstroke, but DS's superior skill and weaponry are far more dangerous here.

Conclusion? Slade with the promethium blade should carve BT up.

#12 Posted by jashro44 (27409 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Sorry I can't reply. I'm on a different computer for now. But, Black Tarantula is much faster than Spider-Man.Sure, Deathstroke can tag Flash but he needed prep to do that.

No problem I understand. All though I do disagree about black tarantula being faster then spider-man personally.

@BringnIt said:

Slade.

Why?

#13 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 I, too, disagree that Black Tarantula is faster than Peter. Peter hit hit him a lot and had the speed and agility advantage, he just wasn't able to do sufficient damage to Carlos. Given Deathstroke's own combat speed, he should be able to tag Carlos similarly, especially given his skill advantage. With the gear provided, it's enough to put Carlos down. He may have a healing factor, but it's not all that impressive and when he was impaled before it put him down for a sufficient period of time where DS should be able to do at the very least the same.

#14 Posted by Nefarious (24701 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:

@Nefarious said:

No problem I understand. All though I do disagree about black tarantula being faster then spider-man personally.

@BringnIt said:

Slade.

Why?

How come? 
#15 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm...I'm thinking BT, but Slade could get lucky with his sword.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (27409 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Pretty much what bringnlt said. Well in there fights above it seems spider-man lands more strikes then black tarantula. Black tarantula seemed to rely on his durability to beat spider-man. He did catch spider-man when he was in motion which was impressive but it was after spider-man landed multiple hits.

#17 Posted by Nefarious (24701 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:

@Nefarious: Pretty much what bringnlt said. Well in there fights above it seems spider-man lands more strikes then black tarantula. Black tarantula seemed to rely on his durability to beat spider-man. He did catch spider-man when he was in motion which was impressive but it was after spider-man landed multiple hits.

Oh, I see. I guess Slade can tag him but it would be difficult to hurt him without the proper weapons. i.e. adamantium or vibranium.
#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (35460 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deathstroke has the skill and means to take this, but Black Tarantula's physical edge and stats have the potential to make it very amusing.  Basically, for me it boils down to the fact that  BT isn't immune to stabbing / slashing damage and ultimately that will be his downfall.

Staff
#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Tarantula.

#20 Posted by cooljammy18 (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

As most probably know by now, I'm not a huge advocate of 'stats' over skill. For me, it's quite the opposite (in most cases). Though a healthy combination of both never hurts!

For starters, just because BT can hand it to Parker, doesn't mean it transfers well over to Slade. (ABC logic to be avoided at all costs.)

To be clear, BT is a bad fight for Parker (if Parker is not using his tech) whereas Parker is a bad fight for Slade. However, this does not mean BT can thereby take Deathstroke. Peter relies more heavily on his superior stats (an advantage he doesn't have against BT) and webbing (which can't really hold BT) to garner a victory whereas Deathstroke falls back more on skill and weaponry - both of which he has in spades - against superior adversaries.

Yes, BP has better stats than Deathstroke, but DS's superior skill and weaponry are far more dangerous here.

Considering that you said "most" instead of "some" I'm going to presume that you believe Cassandra Cain can beat the Silver Surfer. :p

#21 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6741 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Considering that you said "most" instead of "some" I'm going to presume that you believe Cassandra Cain can beat the Silver Surfer. :p

Damn. You got me.

#22 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3738 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke has the skills and weaponry, but BT physical stats far exceeds deathstroke. I dnt think deathstroke can take him

#23 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6741 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

Deathstroke has the skills and weaponry, but BT physical stats far exceeds deathstroke. I dnt think deathstroke can take him

If he can cut him, he can take him. This is not a fist fight.

Think about it. I don't care how much stronger someone is than me. If I'm more skilled and I have a freaken sword that can cut him he's as good as dead.

#24 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3738 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII

@ghost_rider1 said:

If he can cut him, he can take him. This is not a fist fight.

Think about it. I don't care how much stronger someone is than me. If I'm more skilled and I have a freaken sword that can cut him he's as good as dead.

Actually, now that I do think about it...deathstroke could actually win this fight
#25 Posted by Maniac2312 (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII said:

I can go with this. If only BT had the skill level of even someone like the Punisher he could take it, but as is........
#26 Posted by TDK_1997 (15385 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Tarantula would take the majority and would win.

#27 Posted by Outside_85 (10876 posts) - - Show Bio

BT's superior stats aren't going to be the advantage they usually are, because Deathstroke has from day one been going up against bigger and better in the shape of Donna Troy and Starfire.

#28 Posted by grimlock (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice fight but DS enhancements seem to be more superior. so i say DS on split decision hahaa